Karl Koenigs

Sam the Centipede

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:09 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:18 am
:snippity:
Karl sure showed them! Excellent demonstration of how right he is, maybe he just made up the $3700 because he's modest... maybe they apologized, sent flowers and delivered them to Brand's son's house fully gassed up, repaired and with a new AMFF painted logo on the side. What a victory!
:fingerwag: I think you must be confused, OL. Karl has explanicated – with CRAPITAL LETTERS – how he demands compensation for false detention etc. so clearly that $3700 must be money that the court paid to Karl as restitution for illegible impoundiment of the Mighty OpVec, his Chariot of Justice. As a please don't call me sovereign citizen Karl will surely be demanding :argument: moronillions or even bozoillions dollars extra compensation for his own defoliation and imprisonification (and probably torture too!) contrary to the Kontusion. How dare they suggest that HE, Kraptain Karl :shoot: of the legendary AMFF, a hero of many battles, :duel: a champion of the weak and oppressed, famed as both saint and warrior, :worship: is subject to the law of the land!!

It couldn't possibly be that case that the Kommandino of the strongest militia known to his imagination caved in and paid up, could it? Tell me it ain't so! :swoon:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:58 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Sam, you are hilarious, I love your posts!

Rusty the All American Squirrel left Karl a gift in the OpVec

Rusty.JPG

Hidden Content
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Photo: In honor of Lt Root Beer! Support the 699th: https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... 259897297/
Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:17 pm

Hidden Content

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Karl wrote: When it comes to DOJ AG COVER UP EXPERT "Q" d'état Bill Barr & Ruby Ridge: DENIAL ISN'T A RIVER IN EGYPT!
What does this even mean?
This bramble need not be traversed.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:13 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:24 pm
Karl wrote: When it comes to DOJ AG COVER UP EXPERT "Q" d'état Bill Barr & Ruby Ridge: DENIAL ISN'T A RIVER IN EGYPT!
The booze is running low.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:37 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:24 pm
:lol: That's what keeps us coming back Saint, arrests, jail time, delusions... all for our amusement. $3700 to prove it to us this week, very impressive. Hope there is more. And he's a lucky son of a b*tch, thanks to Fogbow there's a real record of when and what things happened. He's also gotten good advice that he's ignored for the precise reason he could dazzle us. He sure has. In fact, he could really add the mighty title "FBJ" after his name: Karl P. Koenigs, FBJ.

Of course, that stands for "Fogbow Jester", a noble position:
A jester, court jester, or fool, was historically an entertainer during the medieval and Renaissance eras who was a member of the household of a nobleman or a monarch employed to entertain him and his guests. A jester was also an itinerant performer who entertained common folk at fairs and markets.
Doesn't that sound like Karl? Totally could see him at renaissance festivals and fairs, didn't he post about one at a dude ranch recently? And amazingly, I think I found a photo of one of Karl's ancestors, double checking with AncestryDNA :P

Koenigs Jester.JPG

He needs us badly. Because, after all....
Karl Koenigs Is A Fool.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Photo: In honor of Lt Root Beer! Support the 699th: https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... 259897297/
Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:42 pm

No fair. Kaye was talented.

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:34 pm

A jester's chief employment is to kill himself for your enjoyment...

Got to go dig out the DVD now.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:41 pm

Wasn't one of the functions of (some?) royal court jesters to speak truth unto power? That ain't Karl—he speaks krap unto nobodies.

I'm sorta glad Karl has recovered his beloved OpVec. Two reasons: I don't like the impound system being used to penalize people, even asshats like Karl, and I don't want to read endless whining about how it has been stolen from him by FEDcoats.

And, I guess, it would seem wrong for it to be in anyone else's hands, it's a one man machine.

It's good if this has forced him to get his vehicles legal and insured.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:10 pm

Wait, hold it... If he got them registered and insured (and maybe driven off with a licensed driver like maybe Brand), wouldn't that be bowing to the man? Isn't registration and insurance illegal? Shouldn't he have been arresting the impound yard staff for capital felony treason?

Where was the AMFF to back up Karl when he showed his brilliance to the staff and made them afraid of being jailed by Karl.

I really hope the staff he dealt with at the yard spoke English as a second language.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:10 pm
Wait, hold it... If he got them registered and insured (and maybe driven off with a licensed driver like maybe Brand), wouldn't that be bowing to the man? Isn't registration and insurance illegal? Shouldn't he have been arresting the impound yard staff for capital felony treason?

Where was the AMFF to back up Karl when he showed his brilliance to the staff and made them afraid of being jailed by Karl.

I really hope the staff he dealt with at the yard spoke English as a second language.
I think that Kap'n Karl plans on manfully and patriotically striding into the courtroom in October and forcing the judge to give him back his fees, fines, etc., etc., to show his couple of followers that he can DO IT.

Unless, of course, he decides to leave while the goin' is good.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:22 pm

Karl has got this covered. :thumbs: ETA: AMEN
Karl P. Koenigs
3 hrs ·
And, ALL God's faithful Constitutional Patriots said; "AMEN!"

► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Shame that the sovcit and birther god always responds to their prayers with a silent "Mehhh."

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:47 pm

Bike price went up...

TOW DETAILS
TR Number: LLV190800153655
License: NO PLATE - --
VIN: *************0213
Vehicle: SILVER 2016 HONDA OTHER
Towed Date and Time: 8/31/19 7:51 PM
Towed By: Las Vegas Metro Police Department
Towed From: 3200 Deer Creek Hwy
Reason: 08-ARREST DRIVER ARRESTED
Tow Company: Ewing Bros Towing
1200 A Street, Las Vegas, NV
702-382-9261
Google Maps
FEE DETAILS
Administrative Fee:
$25.00
Metro Lien Fee (after 4th day):
$109.00
Cat A Storage:
$420.00
Cat A Tow-Night:
$208.06
Cat A Mileage 10.1 to 50:
$288.09
Total: $1,050.15

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:06 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:41 pm
Wasn't one of the functions of (some?) royal court jesters to speak truth unto power?
Supposedly yes, hence the Motley Fool title (and website). How true and universal it is I have no idea. I suspect it is completely at the whim of the ruler, one king may entertain (sorry) having a jester who speaks his mind and pokes fun at the court, others may not. Having an employer who can change his mind about the terms of reference of your job from moment to moment would make your career "interesting" and possibly short, as in "I had to curtail my jester yesterday...."
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:41 am

Heavenly Father, I may not understand how everything will work out, but I trust you. I don't see a way, but I know you will make a way. I have faith at this very moment you are touching hearts, opening doors, and lining up the right breaks and right opportunities. Things may look dark and bleak now, but I have faith that my dawn is coming. In Jesus name, AMEN!
What a rude, selfish prayer. There's no praise, no concern for other people, not even a thank you. "Dear Lord, gimme, gimme, gimme, amen."
This bramble need not be traversed.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:04 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:41 am
What a rude, selfish prayer. There's no praise, no concern for other people, not even a thank you. "Dear Lord, gimme, gimme, gimme, amen."
I once had to deal with a co-worker who claimed to be a TBC and his take on the Bible was that you never ask, but you always give. How many so-called Christians follow that part of the Bible? What fun is it to be a Christian when you can't fulfill your greedy little desires though your religion?
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:50 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:06 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:41 pm
Wasn't one of the functions of (some?) royal court jesters to speak truth unto power?
Supposedly yes, hence the Motley Fool title (and website). How true and universal it is I have no idea. I suspect it is completely at the whim of the ruler, one king may entertain (sorry) having a jester who speaks his mind and pokes fun at the court, others may not. Having an employer who can change his mind about the terms of reference of your job from moment to moment would make your career "interesting" and possibly short, as in "I had to curtail my jester yesterday...."
Only”allowed” fools could speak truth to power. They needed wit and a certain amount of philosophical and psychological insight; a rare bird indeed. Much more common were ordinary fools, who were basically just clowns.

Which brings us back to Karl...
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:48 am

Karl has the madz because his gun got confiscated by the cops.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:53 am

Its ok Karl. When I go on a date the Ladies never call me back either.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:58 am

scirreeve wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:48 am
“Just” broke into — September 3?
Time warp?

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:20 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:58 am
scirreeve wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:48 am
“Just” broke into — September 3?
Time warp?
Karl's clock domains are a little screwed up right now. Alcohol withdrawl and all that ;)

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:27 pm

In fairness to Capt. Drunky McDrunkerson, I don't think he meant "just now broke in," but "just went and broke in without even applying for a warrant first which is against the 4th, 5th, 9th, & 10th amendment law of the constipational argle bargle gimmeeee a draaank..."
Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:38 pm

Don't tell Karl but we know where his gun is...

Hidden Content

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”