Karl Koenigs

Notorial Dissent

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:39 pm

I 'd say Kapt Krunch is having a sadz and a poutz, and undoubtedly several beers if he can afford/bumb/beg them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:56 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:30 pm
It escalated!
I recognize someone in that thread!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:12 am

Tick tock Karl. Fees for impounded vehicles now $1598.13.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:18 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:39 pm
I 'd say Kapt Krunch is having a sadz and a poutz, and undoubtedly several beers if he can afford/bumb/beg them.
But you must admire the calm authority and the carefully measured words that The Kapitan uses to calm a tense situation! So many years of senior command experience can teach us all a lot! What a guy!
All this while Karl's dearest friend languishes in a cold jail as a political prisoner on fake, unconstitutional charges with no food, no water, no legal representation, no entertainment. The cruelty! The horror! Imagine if her tormentors have scratched the paintwork!

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:34 am

Price went up!

Bike:
FEE DETAILS
Administrative Fee:
$25.00
Metro Lien Fee (after 4th day):
$109.00
Cat A Storage:
$315.00
Cat A Tow-Night:
$208.06
Cat A Mileage 10.1 to 50:
$288.09
Total: $945.15

OpVec:
FEE DETAILS
Cat B Storage:
$420.00
Cat B Tow-Day:
$277.23
Administrative Fee:
$25.75
Total: $722.98
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:54 am

:daydream:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:47 am

One certain thing in a very uncertain universe, the Kapt is having a VERY bad weekend.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Cato2

Post by Cato2 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:55 am

Imagine Krazy Karl getting his hands on one of these. Or... taking out his own vehicle.
A poots wet dream
USMC Light Armored Vehicle-25 (LAV-25)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgZNbU0UFH4
The more abstract is form, the more clear and direct its appeal.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:11 am

After last weekend, the Op-Vec is no longer big enough to compensate for Karl's manhood issues. He wants a tank now. That's scary.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Cato2

Post by Cato2 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:31 am

Given his girth, I doubt that he could fit thru the hatch of the turret..
The more abstract is form, the more clear and direct its appeal.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:57 pm

Oh my God, I just realized what's going to happen next in this story.
Sekrit Stuffs!
Karl will declare that he doesn't need a driver's license to drive a tank.
If I'm right, then I don't know how much more insane this story can get without Karl having to be dealt with.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:58 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:11 am
After last weekend, the Op-Vec is no longer big enough to compensate for Karl's manhood issues. He wants a tank now. That's scary.
Surely he needs a vehicle that can tow a trailer with all the captured federal judges and FEDcoats that he is going to imprison for Oathless UnKonstitutionality. He could model it on the Child Catcher's wagon from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang:

(Apparently now at the Beaulieu Motor Museum somewhere in England with one of the movie's cars and other props.)

poplove

Post by poplove » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:00 pm

Impound fees now at $1788.13.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:01 pm

poplove wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:00 pm
Mind you, he still has to get insurance, and must get a new plate and registration for motorcycle.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:59 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:11 am
When your issues are too big for your britches

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

poplove

Post by poplove » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:00 pm

Azastan wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:01 pm
poplove wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:00 pm
Mind you, he still has to get insurance, and must get a new plate and registration for motorcycle.
Yet he's busy posting crap on Twitter and Rusty the All-American Squirrel is trolling him hard.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
22 mins ·
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME to see my PreTrial hearing on October 30th at 10:30 A.M. at The Clark County Nevada Courthouse to watch me legally smash the Prosecutor and his BLUEcoats who have violated my God endowed Right To Travel by any mode of conveyance I may desire, without a Driver's License, Vehicle Registration and/or despot enforced insurance.

The Circuit Court Judge, at this Pretrial hearing, will attempt to extort, threaten me and call me a "Sovereign Citizen", as a secondary THREAT thereby to the effect of possibly threatening my very life by BLUEcoat assassination.

You will learn, watching me handle all of these threats and smash them LEGALLY IN COURT, and put the Judge in his place, as a SERVANT not a tyrant, so you too can enjoy YOUR RIGHT to Travel!

You will learn how to LEGALLY FORCE the Judge, DA, and BLUEcoats to pay for all costs associated with the Deprivation of Your Rights including Towing and impoundment fees and costs, trial costs, Taxi fees, your time, etc, etc, etc.

Your witness to The first Pretrial fireworks WILL cause you to not want to miss the actual Trial, thereafter! At the last North Las Vegas Trial the Judge and Assistant DA surrendered to me IN COURT, because they didn't want to go to Prison for violation of TITLE 18 U.S. Code Sections 241 & 242 DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF State Statutes and Codes, repugnant to The Constitution and in utter contempt of a plethora of Federal and SCOTUS precedent supporting and defending our RIGHT To Travel without Vehicle Registration, Driver's License and/or Insurance.

IF YOU COME, YOU WILL SEE AND LEARN ALL OF THESE THINGS!

See what Constitutionalist KrisAnne Hall has to say about this here; https:// youtu.be/TAJPqrLpO5g <broke his link>

SPREAD THE WORD, FOLKS!

- Capt. Karl
> AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of
> The Second Amendment Law,
> Operating under Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution;

> "To execute the (9th & 10th Amendments, the whole Constitution, and the entire Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union, Suppress (Deep State) Insurrections, and Repel (FOREIGN ILLEGAL ALIEN) Invasions."

> Veteran of The Battle Of Bunkerville at The Bundy Ranch 2014
> Veteran of OPERATION: Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education aka; The Malheur Wildlife Refuge Takeover.

> Unanimously elected Captain of The A-TEAM unit at Malheur by all AMFF volunteer troops there stationed

<TAGS >>>>> John Ridgeway Preston Knodell III David Zion Brugger Shawna Cox Carol Bundy Angie Huntington Bundy

not bothering to post the link or image of KrisAnne Hall JD

OK broken link to YouTube and you can see her "merchandise" for sale.
https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=TAJPqrLpO5g&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0JDxrIneh91NgI8fjYba6ATgCZCq0ZLLWQ59hRivmXr6Hmel0puvR030Q

YOUTUBE.COM
Correlation Between Communism Gun Laws & New GOP
Correlation Between Communism Gun Laws & New GOP The GOP platform says they oppose all infringement upon the right of law abiding citizens to keep & bear arm...
► Show Spoiler

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
1 hr ·

Gail Cowart Rogers
June 27
Absolutely needs to happen. 🇺🇸🙏🏼👍👍

eta: 929 reactions 7 Comments 66K Shares on Gail's post
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Hey Kap'n Krunch:
Thomas Jefferson wrote: I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:02 pm

In the same hour he posts about putting the Ten Commandments back in the court and the Bible back into the schools, he demonstrates vainlglory aboaut something that he never does and will not do in October.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:55 pm

Well, he did give a date, time, and location. Does Karl have any more pending charges that this hearing could be the beginning of the trial for?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:01 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:55 pm
Well, he did give a date, time, and location. Does Karl have any more pending charges that this hearing could be the beginning of the trial for?
Yes - these charges are the most recent when he got pulled over on his motorcycle. Charges are no license, no registration, no insurance, and resisting arrest. They saw the NLV FTA warrant when they stopped him which is why he was in jail and court last week for his old NLV charges.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Looks like after the 4th day, there's a Lien Fee, the bike had it and maybe Karl was sad that the bike was alone so now the OpVec too also has a Lien Fee.

OpVec
FEE DETAILS
Cat B Storage:
$420.00
Cat B Tow-Day:
$277.23
Lien Fee (after 4th day):
$120.00
Administrative Fee:
$25.75
Total: $842.98

That will go up at midnight... the Bike is still the same but the OpVec is catching up fast!
Bike: $945.15

Liberty is expensive I tells ya! But it won't matter when Karl shows us all and dazzles us on October 30, just the political imprisonment alone must be worth millions in his mind. So let it ride Karl, let's see how high you can get these figures since clearly you'll get treble damages and a key to the city!

PS: Dolly, see, I knew it! Karl fell in love with his public defender, he's just trying to make it not seem obvious. Wonder if they'll be back together Oct 30? :lovestruck:
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:23 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:01 pm
Yes - these charges are the most recent when he got pulled over on his motorcycle. Charges are no license, no registration, no insurance, and resisting arrest. They saw the NLV FTA warrant when they stopped him which is why he was in jail and court last week for his old NLV charges.
Thanks! I appreciate the legwork

Can you believe we get Karl's hearing on Oct 30 and Schaeffer Cox's resentencing on Nov 4? What a fun week that will be!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:05 pm

Thanks Dolly for the KarlKrap!

Please let there be video or BotG for Karl's hearing on October 30th!

He promised:
The Circuit Court Judge, at this Pretrial hearing, will attempt to extort, threaten me and call me a "Sovereign Citizen", as a secondary THREAT thereby to the effect of possibly threatening my very life by BLUEcoat assassination.
I don't understand why Karl hates being labeled as a sovcit when that is clearly his vocation.

It's the promises of a stellar performance by this master of Teh Kinstitooshun that intrigues:
You will learn, watching me handle all of these threats and smash them LEGALLY IN COURT, and put the Judge in his place, as a SERVANT not a tyrant, so you too can enjoy YOUR RIGHT to Travel!
I can imagine it now: Karl gets to his feet. He is wearing his immaculate AMFF uniform, gleaming medals arrayed on his chest. The courtroom falls silent, audience members lean forward slightly, wishing to catch every word. How privileged they are to be at a key moment in the rebirth of the Republic. Karl speaks, slowly snd quietly at first, then powerfully thrusting home his points. The rhetoric! The phrasing! The eloquence! A magnificent turd de farce!

And the victory will be complete! While Orlylicious tracks the rising impound bill, Kool Karl knows that it is not he who will pay, oh no, indeed he will be compensated with huge sacks of cash for the inconvenience:
You will learn how to LEGALLY FORCE the Judge, DA, and BLUEcoats to pay for all costs associated with the Deprivation of Your Rights including Towing and impoundment fees and costs, trial costs, Taxi fees, your time, etc, etc, etc.
I hope the judge and court officers have been warned to bring their toothbrushes. If they misbehave in any way, Karl will certainly throw them into jail!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”