Post by arayder » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:35 pm

Whip wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:26 pm
arayder wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:23 pm
Whip wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:15 pm

but elastic clothes are not
These pseudo-scholars seem to think it takes a Constitutional amendment to create a national police force to chase car thieves and bank robbers across state lines.
maybe he thinks it will help with his credit card theft.
He's a fool who thinks the parts of the Constitution he likes are law and the parts he finds inconvenient simply don't exist. The Supreme Court long ago rightly established that various clauses of the Constitution don't overrule other clauses.

Karl is an ignoramus.
“Protecting our border is critical and the lack of accountability we see there is criminal. First we institute real security. We secure the border. Next we don't hand out amnesty to illegals. It's time bring order to the border.” -Gavin Seim

Curmudgeon

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Curmudgeon » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 pm

Karl is an ignoramus.
Hw about an ignoranus? (doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground) ;)
Delusion: A poot who thinks that he/she is one of "we the people." ;)

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:05 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:21 pm
A long thread on the supposed quotation.

https://www.metabunk.org/did-solzhenits ... his.t8223/
One post from that link.
Try Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America, Vol. II (1840):

"...men will be perfectly free because they are all entirely equal; and they will all be perfectly equal because they are entirely free."

"...men cannot become absolutely equal unless they are entirely free..."
So in one corner Alexis de Tocqueville, in the other Solzhenitsyn (assuming they actually said it). Frankly, my money's on Alexis.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:41 pm

Karl Koenigs said it was Solzhenitsyn. Therefore it was almost certainly not Solzhenitsyn. Karl doesn't even accidentally get anything right. He could throw himself at the floor and miss.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:45 pm

:o You mean KK csn fly?!?! :o

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:50 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:45 pm
Loved your earlier post Sam. You have pretend Capt. Karl figured out and properly mocked.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:29 am

Dolly wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:24 pm
Gawd... like a two year old... same thing... over and over :twisted:
Karl P. Koenigs
57 mins ·

QUESTION:
Where in The Constitution, pursuant to the 10th Amendment Law, is the FBI and/or the DOJ a delegated power to the U.S. Gov?
► Show Spoiler
David Zion Brugger Legislative branch as Administrative over those entities/offices created by it. Idolatry breeds idolatry
36m
<one of his least religious posts :roll: .

Allen Colvin Given that the 10th amendment to the United States Constitution only gives power to the federal government through the delegation of authority given to it by the Constitution of the United States or the powers delegated via the state individually and collectively. The agencies which now exist as far as I can tell have been twisted up like a pretzel. So you’ve got people at the top and they hold power. They consider themselves as a portion of we the people. Therefore, the people have spoken. It doesn’t matter that those people happen to be the ones in power, because we elected them to that office. It is most convoluted. The easy answer is in no way does the 10th amendment in any other form give our federal government the authority to set up these alphabet agencies. However, one must go to the hard copy of the United States Constitution. If one uses Google, Wikipedia, the Amazon echo or any other device, it truly does twist the meaning of the Constitution to support federal authorities superseding state and local government.

Our state and local governmental entities along with our federal government has made it so that our people are not educated as to what is written within the United States Constitution. The document itself is very simple to understand. There is no real need for all of the constitutional law courses that they have going on to try to explain what the forefathers had meant. The language itself is abundantly clear. This is why the United States Constitution have been branded as a living breathing document. Unfortunately, for those in power, this is not what our founders and framers had intended. Our founders and framers of this country had intended for us to govern ourselves. Our founders and framers did not intend for us to be governed by an entity designed against natural law or sometimes what is referred to as organic law.

There’s a lot more to say on the subject, however there will be very few who will read and heed it.
So this moran seems to think there are two separate constitutions, the written one, and the one readily available on the internet, in boos, etc?

First off, if it wasn't intended to be living, they wouldn't have included the Amendment Clause. Do these idiots even understand what "natural law" would be, I don't think so.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:05 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
No, he'd hit the wall or something. But I get the reference.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:56 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:05 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
No, he'd hit the wall or something. But I get the reference.
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:55 pm

This was his latest post. There may be earlier stuff but i don't have time now.
Karl P. Koenigs
34 mins ·
THE DOJ IS FOR SH*T!!!!

I suppose the Anti-Constitutional DOJ FEDcoats won't prosecute HRC for selling Russia the Steens Mountain Harney County Oregon ultra high grade Yellowcake Uranium either!! After all, Putin and Russia needs something to kill American families with!

ALL THOSE DAMN Deep State TRAITORS need to be shot dead or hung for TREASON!!!

HOW CAN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ACCEPT THIS TREASON AGAINST THE VERY LAWS We The People ordained and established UPON THEM????

Sh*t let's form up Militia and do it OURSELVES!!! This is TREASON!!!!

- Capt. Karl
AMFF
FOXNEWS.COM
DOJ will not prosecute Comey for leaking memos after IG referral: sources

The part below did not appear on Karl's shared post but does when I copy/paste
The Justice Department has decided against prosecuting former FBI Director James Comey for leaking classified information following a referral from the department’s inspector general, sources familiar with the deliberations told Fox News.
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

poplove

Post by poplove » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Sh*t let's form up Militia and do it OURSELVES!!! This is TREASON!!!!

- Capt. Karl
AMFF
For a militia leader he continues to be quite ineffective in gathering one.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:00 pm

Alone Mother Fuckin' Failure

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Do you think Karl believes his own BS?
<eta: State Statutes and Codes.... Federal Judges... :confused: >
Karl P. Koenigs
13 hrs ·
Cool!!! I hope.... Nearly every single Judge across the Union is utterly against, and an enemy against The Constitution. And, I MEAN IT!

That is why I go around The Republic putting Judges and their DA sidekicks, in Prison for Deprivation Of Rights under Color of State Statutes and Codes.

Federal Judges ARE THE WORST!!! Look at Portland Oregon Judge Anna J Brown and Las Vegas FEDcoat Judge Gloria Navarro for example. They put the Bundys and AMFF Troops in Prison without Bail, without a Trial, for 2 freak'n YEARS, until proven innocent! They are ENEMIES of The Constitution!
DAVIDHARRISJR.COM
While Democrats Debated, Republicans Confirmed 13 New Trump Judges

<not bothering with his link or the photo of a group of judges. The text below was not on his post but gets copy/pasted anyhow>
If you were to poll conservatives on what is the must frustrating thing in our government, it should be activist liberal judges, hands down. This is one area that President Trump has kept his promise,
► Show Spoiler

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:36 pm

Funny thing is, I don't remember any of the Nevada' or Oregon defendants proclaiming their membership in Karl's AAMF.

Come to think about it, I also must have missed the news about brave Sir Karl putting all those judges and District Attorneys into prison.
Sekrit Stuffs!
I don't think I need to add a sarcasm emoji.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Totally delusional. Shame on his family for not seeking professional help for him.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:29 pm

the comment could go in the Q thread... but since it was on a Karl post I am putting it here.

Karl P. Koenigs
2 hrs ·
The "Q" MIND CONTROL PROGRAM, IS SO EFFECTIVE, IT USES THOSE WHO WOULD OTHERWISE 'ENGAGE' AS PATRIOTS, TO TURN THE MINDS OF OTHER PATRIOTS FROM RESTORING TENTH AMENDMENT LAW AND ORDER UPON WASHINGTON D.C. as originally planned by our Founding Fathers, FOR THESE TIMES.

I have long studied, for decades, the ART OF WAR. HERE IS WHAT THE DHS "Q" MIND CONTROL PROGRAM IS DOING TO US, TO STOP US FROM USING THE PLAN BY THOMAS JEFFERSON AND JAMES MADISON TO RESTORE ALL POWER, SPENDING AND INCOME TAXES BACK TO WE THE PEOPLE AND OUR HOME COUNTRIES:

Sun Tzu quotes under the spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
WE ARE BEING NEUTRALIZED and RETREATING(!) BY The Golden Bridge being formed OUR OWN PATRIOTS. Patriots the mind control program TURNED into PARROTS FOR THE DEEP STATE. WHEN OUR STATE LEGISLATURES COULD SIMPLY STATE NULLIFY ALL U.S. GOVERNMENT SPENDING NOT DELEGATED TO THE REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS. And, return that money back onto our weekly paychecks, doubling the size of them, for us and our home Countries to spend AS WE DECIDE!

You gotta appreciate how DHS so effectively uses the "Q" mind control program TO PREVENT We The People, through our home Countries and State nullification of unlawful Income Taxes and UNLAWFUL SPENDING, from restoring 10th Amendment Law and Order.

The Q Mind Control Program, to STOP THE STATES from restoring the 10th Amendment Law by State Nullification, is the most powerful DHS / Deep State secret weapon against ourselves ever designed by Washington D.C.. They USE US to STOP us.

Put that in your secret decoder ring.

And, remember; The Art of our DHS Psy-Op War against our Tenth Amendment Law / State nullification, WHICH IS OUR SECRET WEAPON usable NO MATTER WHICH Party is in Power, designed by the Founding Fathers.

- Capt. Karl
AMFF
► Show Spoiler

Suzanne Buikema-Seloover Karl, no one is retreating. No one in the Q movement is brainwashed. All Q has done is ask questions and created an Army of Patriots who are now informed to the atrocities which have happened for decades, including the amendments you so brilliantly and eloquently remind us of on a daily basis. The “normies” have now begun to question everything and everyone and are searching for answers on their own. The mind control techniques from chem trails completely ceased in 07/04/19 per POTUS speech decoded. This is not a game. And, the Q army supports our POTUS because we comprehend the truth behind the lies. The Q decoders have been able to
💯 % learn the Comms of POTUS tweets, as well as FLOTUS, Dept of Army, AF, USMC, Coast Guard, Sec of State, etc. We also have decoders who have been decoding “the enemy’s” tweets (a little too late if you ask me, but I’m not a decoder so I cannot complain). If you watch POTUS in many press conferences or while he’s signing legislation and/or EO’s you will notice the gold fringed flags are no more. We will go back to common law instead of admiralty law before his 2024 term is up. The dollar is going towards the gold standard. All illegal treaties we’ve been forced to exist under, which took away our sovereignty many many decades ago have been decimated. POTUS reiviewed the Queens troops for God’s sake..., that was intentional. She knows we are no longer under her evil ars thumb. Everything you have been telling us about for years is coming to pass and your missing it, brother!!!

ICYMI some Qdiots have posted photos of our Blue Skies with no chemtrails :thumbs:

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:03 pm

The "Q" MIND CONTROL PROGRAM, IS SO EFFECTIVE
he can rest easy he'll never be affected.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:08 pm

So now there are no more gold fringed flags?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:56 pm

Photoguy wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:08 pm
So now there are no more gold fringed flags?
So I was not seeing your fake photos published by the Deep State Getty Images, I went to the White House's Instagram.

I don't think they quite got the message about no fringiness. This is from the end of July.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:01 am

^ lots of fringe behind the president during his speech today. Wonder what the Q-Spew is on that?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:54 pm

I read through the comments on his Q rant. Karl was the lucid and logical one.

He had this in a comment which was pretty good.
The Q mind control program reminds me of The Twilight Zone episode where the Aliens communicate through our radio telescopes and we "interpret" their "coded message" about how they are coming to greet us and come here "to serve man". After the people are all loaded on their flying saucer spaceship and about to takeoff, the scientists decode the last part of the message. THEY ARE going to "Serve man for dinner".

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:50 pm

I think he's mixing up a couple of Twilight Zone episodes.

At the end of the 'serve man' episode, the humans finally decode the contents of the book 'To Serve Man' that they had, only to discover that it's a cook book. Initially, they'd only deciphered the title and didn't make any further efforts to understand it because the aliens were doing wonderful things for humanity. I don't recall any radio telescope communications, there was an actual alien(s) that was here.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:13 pm

Ah, "To Serve Man." Great episode. And the Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror vignette based on it pulls some genine laughs. It's an artful analogy by Karl's standards.

His error is in thinking that Qanon is either helpful to mankind, or an intentional attempt to deceive. It's neither. It's just horseshit. Invented by one of the worst corners of the Internet, and set loose on the world for the lulz. What an age we live in.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:46 am

To Serve Man was a short story by science fiction writer Damon Knight. You can read it at this link:
http://perrylocal.org/mostova/files/201 ... ve-Man.pdf
I've heard this bull before.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:55 am

Still, I stand by my statement that he was the more lucid one in the comments to his post. The Quidiots were way out there.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”