Karl Koenigs

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by fierceredpanda »

Northland10 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:00 pm
Question for Fierce Panda... does Wisconsin require an attorney on appeals? IIRC, some states do.
No. Pro se appeals are a thing, but they basically never happen once people find out you have to pony up for the transcripts of the entire record of the proceedings at the trial court level. As a judge once quipped to me in private after a pro se litigant promised to appeal his ruling ruling, "Once they see the bill for the court reporter, they tend to lose interest."

Also, you're never ever going to succeed appealing pro se. I feel like that goes without saying.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I can't remember now whether it was here or at some other site I used to read, but it was several years ago at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:56 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:35 pm
Scir, which case is this appeal for? He was jailed so many times not sure which one this was. :lol: Wonder if Provis knows about Karl's many Jail Tours?

ND, where do you remember Provis from? That could be an interesting clue about where this is headed.
This one.
Marinette County Case Number 2017CT000089 State of Wisconsin vs. Karl P. Koenigs

Count no. Statute Description Severity Disposition
1 343.44(1)(b) Operating While Revoked (Rev due to alc/contr subst/refusal) Misd. U Guilty Due to No Contest Plea

It sound's like he is going to argue "driving vs. traveling." If so, I want a copy of his (appellant's) opening brief.
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Wait, what?
Rachel Gastiaburo Turner Koenigs
Anyone want to wear a #TRUMP Headless Eagle Hat , Filled with Satanic Pentagram Symbolism All Over It ???
You have got to be kidding! 👇🖕
KAG ? Keep America Grounded ?
Wait What.JPG

How do we get some of what they are smoking? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Notorial Dissent

Nah, that is just regrettably natural native stupid. No cure for it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Well, she's get a point. The stars are upside down, and the bird does look like a roast turkey with wings stuck on, so there is that.

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

PaulG wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:55 pm
Well, she's get a point. The stars are upside down, and the bird does look like a roast turkey with wings stuck on, so there is that.
Also, to really be a proper Bald Eagle portrayal, the bird needs to grow a few more tail feathers. Bald Eagles have 12 tail feathers.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Are these made in the US or China?
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl still drinking as one would expect. He posted this on Rachel's page.
Karl P. Koenigs
FIRST OF ALL I AM EXCITED about the NEW SpaceX DRAGON Space Vehicle about to liftoff from America, for the first time in just less than a decade, in about three hours.
The two Astronauts, now as I type this, leaving the Astronaut prep room, in two Tesla cars.
I watched, heartfelt, as their wives and children waved goodbye to them and gave them virtual hugs and kisses through the windows of the Tesla cars. Their tour of duty, if the Dragon performs perfectly, could be as long as four Months!
While I support all of this as a great AMERICAN ADVENTURE and our potential future, as this program was engineered, created and prepared by SPACEX, a private/Elon Musk company, ALL OF US have something that We Americans have to realize.
TWO brave and courageous Astronauts, being said good bye to by their wives and children, to be gone from them for as long as four Months.
WHAT ABOUT The Bundys, Cliven, Ammon and Ryan had NO TIME to say goodbye to their wives and children, and violently placed in U.S. Government Political Prison, by The Deep State, FOR TWO YEARS, as INNOCENT men, as proven in both Portland Oregon and Las Vegas Nevada Federal Courthouses. From the get go The U.S. Government Judges ORDERED that they were GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT! The were not allowed ANY of their Constitutionally protected God endowed individual Rights. And, our friend and colleague in the Holy cause of Constitutional LAW & ORDER upon our usurping despotic Public Servants of unmitigated Constitutional Contempt, the honorable, noble, brave and Courageous Constitutional Patriot LaVoy Finicum, was ambushed at a Military "L" style DEATH STOP, behind a blind curve on a lonely stretch of highway in the Oregon wilderness where there wasn't even cellphone service. And, the FBI FEDcoats and Oregon State BLUEcoats executed Finicum in cold blood, shooting him three times in the back while his hands were up. Additionally the FBI FEDcoats and the BLUEcoats attempted to murder Ryan Bundy, Shawna Cox and 18 year old Bible singer Victoria Sharp for riding with LaVoy Finicum to John Day Oregon assembly of 450 residents who asked for the Bundy brothers and Finicum to come speak about The Constitution and its Rule of Laws upon our Municipal, County, State and Federal Governments, regarding the SEVEN Constitutional Laws that expressly prohibit the U.S. Government from owning or managing any land in any Territory that has been transformed by Act Of Congress into a free independent and sovereign State.
WHY THE DISPARITY between the Astronauts and the Americans who worked so hard to restore Constitutional Law and Order upon our elected and appointed Public Servants of utter contempt for Tenth Amendment Law? One set, Astronauts are blasting off to FREEDOM. The others were attacked by SWAT Teams, one by one, and thrown into U.S. Government Political Prisons for two years. One was executed at a Military "L" style DEATH STOP ambush. WHERE IS JUSTICE?

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Beautifully written. But Bob needs to reach out to Sharon Rondeau at once! Karl is trying to steal her patented birther/sovcit pivot and twist! :madguy:
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Oh fuck you, Karl. Minneapolis is in chaos because the police killed a man who WASN'T pointing a gun at them as he begged for air. But please tell us some more how Lavoy Finicum and the Bundys are the real victims in this country.
This bramble need not be traversed.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Good news! Karl's FB timeout is over. He is posting the same crap as he always does.
Karl P. Koenigs
--> HOW CAN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARGE TAXES ON BUNDY RANCH GRAZING LANDS, IF U.S. GOVERNMENT IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM OWNING ANY LAND IN ANY TERRITORY TRANSFORMED INTO A STATE? <--
Why then, was The Deep State of U.S. Government Agencies and Bureaus, that are expressly prohibited from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW, rustling Bundy cattle and form a "Kill List" for their Sniper Teams?
U.S. Attorney General William Barr and his assigned U.S. Government Attorneys from the DOJ are attempting to commit DOUBLE JEOPARDY upon the Bundy Ranch family and American Militia Freedom Forces who saved the LIVES, LIBERTY and PROPERTY of up to 3000 men, women and children from the fully automatic weapons and Federal Sniper Teams of The Deep State of Executive branch Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER.
HERE ARE THE SEVEN CONSTITUTIONAL SUPREME LAWS OF THE LAND THAT EXPRESSLY PROHIBIT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT from owning or managing any land in any Territory that has been transformed by Act Of Congress into a Free, Independent and Sovereign State:
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THE BUNDY NINTH CIRCUIT COURT HEARING TODAY:
Capt. Karl Koenigs, [29.05.20 11:26]
Regarding Bundy Ninth Circuit Court hearing today:
https://www.npr.org/…/cliven-bundy-arme ... -case-goin
U.S. GOVERNMENT is NOT AUTHORIZED TO OWN OR MANAGE ANY LAND, IN ANY TERRITORY, That Has Been Transformed Into a STATE:
ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SEVEN CONSTITUTIONAL LAW and ORDER, THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO OWN or Manage any Land in ANY TERRITORY that has been transformed by Act of Congress into a free, independent and SOVEREIGN Country, that We The People call a State: :snippity:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

How long until DARPA and Soros fix that? 8-) Of course they knew he was posting on Rachel's page, but the surveillance warrant already covers her too. They already have some priceless recordings down at the station, who knew Karl and Rachel liked making animal noises while making whoopie? Gassy burro is more accurate than we could have imagined according to the Feds who have reviewed the tapes. This is in the hidden section, right?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Drunk Karl should STFU about George Floyd.
Karl P. Koenigs

The American Militia Freedom Forces, of The Second Amendment Law, have always been here, since the inception of America to protect the LIVES, LIBERTY and PROPERTY, from all enemies of The Constitution including those from our Governments, our Cops and Troops, for example those of our first Government originally in Redcoats.
Today they are in BLUEcoats.
In Loving Memory of GEORGE FLOYD.
Sorry we couldn't be there for you, George.
Our Blessings to you and your loving family.
God's Speed
- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of
The Second Amendment Law, who operate
under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 to:
"Execute The Laws (9th and 10th Amendments, the WHOLE Constitution, and the ENTIRE Bill Of Rights) Laws of the Union, Suppress (Deep State) Insurrections, and Repel
(Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions."

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Where's the livesteam of Kapt Karl and the Mighty AMFF going out there and taking action protecting LIVES, LIBERTY and PROPERTY? Surely they are taking a leadership role in this, right?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl's motion for an extension was granted in his stupid appeal. Also something about transcripts due by June 12 which I don't know about but probably FRP does.
PEND
CA
06-12-2020
Statement on Transcript
Comment: per cto 5/29/20, SRT due by 6/12/20 or case to proceed with existing transcripts only
OCCD
CA
05-21-2020
Motion to Extend Time
Filed By: Timothy Provis
Submit Date: 5-21-2020
Decision: (G) Grant
Decision Date: 5-29-2020
IT IS ORDERED that the time for filing the appellants brief-in-chief is extended to July 6, 2020.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that unless a statement on transcript is filed within ten days of the date of this order, we will proceed without further transcripts, and we will assume that any missing transcripts would support the circuit courts findings of fact and discretionary decisions.
See BAP event due on 7-6-2020
Comment: motion filed by email

Notorial Dissent

And here all this time I thought Kapt Krap had this magnificent wonderful all encompassing brief already prepared and ready to go to end the infamous Blue Coat trampling of his Karl given rights. And he still hasn't file anything, who'd a thunk it? Well me for one. Karl's long on talk and real short of follow through.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

This is kind of weird.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:35 am
This is kind of weird.
Capture.JPG
Awwwwwww a bromance in the making.....

:-D
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Frater I*I wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:43 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:35 am
This is kind of weird.
Capture.JPG
Awwwwwww a bromance in the making.....

:-D
Karl's just hoping the Reeve'll buy him a few drinks.
Image Image Image Image Image

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I think Karl just likes it when anyone acknowledges his existence.
This bramble need not be traversed.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:37 pm
Karl's motion for an extension was granted in his stupid appeal. Also something about transcripts due by June 12 which I don't know about but probably FRP does.
PEND
CA
06-12-2020
Statement on Transcript
Comment: per cto 5/29/20, SRT due by 6/12/20 or case to proceed with existing transcripts only
OCCD
CA
05-21-2020
Motion to Extend Time
Filed By: Timothy Provis
Submit Date: 5-21-2020
Decision: (G) Grant
Decision Date: 5-29-2020
IT IS ORDERED that the time for filing the appellants brief-in-chief is extended to July 6, 2020.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that unless a statement on transcript is filed within ten days of the date of this order, we will proceed without further transcripts, and we will assume that any missing transcripts would support the circuit courts findings of fact and discretionary decisions.
See BAP event due on 7-6-2020
Comment: motion filed by email

I suspect that Karl didn't want to pay for transcripts so didn't order them (I am assuming that he is not entitled to a free copy for this type of offence -- I am willing to sit corrected).
bring out the tumbrils -- lots of them.

Notorial Dissent

We know he drunk tweets, maybe he drunk likes as well.

Remember, Karl is CHEAP, or maybe he honestly doesn't know the transcripts were required. I'm still going with cheap. I would have thought his great attorney would know that, maybe they aren't talking now.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:36 pm

Remember, Karl is CHEAP, or maybe he honestly doesn't know the transcripts were required. I'm still going with cheap. I would have thought his great attorney would know that, maybe they aren't talking now.
That's probably because Capt. Crunch's check bounced like a basketball.....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:43 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:36 pm

That's probably because Capt. Crunch's check bounced like a basketball.....
Didn’t he put it on Rachel’s credit card?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”