Sheriff Glenn Palmer - the King of Grant County

Burn'em Down

Re: Sheriff Glenn Palmer - Soon to Be Ex-Sheriff Palmer???

Post by Burn'em Down » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:52 am

Kendra wrote:From the link listed above:
The feds are allowing a leftist group to occupy the same Oregon preserve that constitutionalist cowboys were evicted from and arrested for taking over. One constitutionalist, a hard working cowboy and landowner, lost his life. All of the occupiers were overcharged by the prosecutor and seven were fully exonerated.

The Feds have picked sides.
WTF?
It's the "Malheur" thing. They cannot grasp that more than one thing/place can have the same name. That is what happens when you have a 4th grade education.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:59 am

Much too difficult to grasp, as well as if I have it correctly, this new group is trespassing, they haven't taken over government buildings armed to the teeth.

Burn'em Down

Post by Burn'em Down » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Kendra wrote:Much too difficult to grasp, as well as if I have it correctly, this new group is trespassing, they haven't taken over government buildings armed to the teeth.
Someone commented "they better not be there after 14 days". So admits a "person" can camp for 14 days, ok, how does a USFS know which person is which and has been there for 14 days out of 5k+ people. Such a disconnect between reality and what folks like that "want".

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:50 pm

And besides, they're not 'leftists;' I doubt they ever stop partying long enough to vote.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:09 pm

What will happen is that they, RF, will continue doing what they are doing, they will linger long after their official date, they will leave a tremendous and expensive mess to cleanup, they will cause a fair amount of trouble for the locals, although it won't be as bad as normal since the local town is so small, and the very unpleasant memory of their visit will longer long after the last of the mess and damage is cleared up.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:32 pm

From the Commentariat:
Wang Fu 2
I heard on the radio this morning the Feds are setting up a temporary federal court in John Day to process all the arrests they'll be making at the Rainbow Gathering. Same thing they did in North East California when they had the Gathering there, instant sentences and fines as my friend explained it to me at the time, the court was set up in a barn there.

I'm sure Goon Palmer will be trying to suck some revenue off the hippies passing through to
Palmer's desire to be judge, jury and executioner--especially executioner--in his county is being thwarted by the Feds. :crying:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Twitter of Les Zaitz (hat tip to a Secret Facebook group)
Les Zaitz‏Verified account
@LesZaitz
Key takeaway in OR public records case: Officials can face stiff costs for disobeying records law. The ruling:

The rest at this link: 5 page document
Ruling - Grant County Sheriff Glenn Palmer
Circuit Judge William Cramer has concluded Grant County Sheriff Glenn Palmer must pay The Oregonian $28,000 in legal fees after the paper was forced to sue to get public records.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... 28-17.html

5:14 PM - 2 Jul 2017
Les Zaitz‏Verified account
@LesZaitz
Les Zaitz Retweeted Bob Riverman
The sheriff may personally owe this as the county's insurer declined to cover the matter. He also could appeal.
Bob Riverman‏
@BobRiverman
Replying to @LesZaitz @Oregonian
Is that taxpayers money? How much has he cost the citizens of his county over the years?

3:30 PM - 2 Jul 2017

3:36 PM - 2 Jul 2017
Les Zaitz‏Verified account @LesZaitz 5h5 hours ago
Judge rules that Grant County Sheriff Glenn Palmer must pay @oregonian $28,000 in legal fees in public records case. #FOIA #Oregonstandoff

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: Palmer owes Zaitz fees
:happyfamily: :mbounce: :grouphug: :fivestars: :bar:

A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:36 pm

This thread appears to be where posts about the Rainbow Gathering reside. (I added the paragraph breaks to make it easier to read.)
Stand With Jarvis Kennedy For the Burns Paiute Tribe Against Militia
37 mins ·
I went to check on The Clean Up at The Rainbow Event at The Camping Area...I was Impressed with their efforts ! ! An HARD WORK ! ! ! I went out their on July 3rd . I heard ALOT of different stories about The RAINBOW PEOPLE just like Everybody else did...So i had to go out an See for my own Eyes an see things for myself ..

At First when i pulled into The Parking Area i was THINKING WHAT THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO ! ! So since i was already there i proceded to walk to the Main Meadow an see where The Tribal Booth was an walked about a mile an a half in...But i was Greeted with RESPECT ..SMILES..HANDSHAKES.AN I LOVE YOU S..AN ALOT OF HUGS...

As i introduced Myself i was asked to Speak at Their Council meeting they Had at The Water Protectors Teepee ..I talked about the Water an Artifact sites an To Respect The Land an that why i was there to see how Things were for myself..Even tho there was over 10,000 people there I WAS IMPRESSED HOW CLEAN THE LAND WAS AN GARBAGE WAS BEING HANDELED...I told them At FIRST I DIDN T WANT THEM THERE ..AN HOW I FELT AFTER DEALING WITH THE BUNDY S MILITIA GROUP......

BUT ....Actually seeing for myself how things were at THE RAINBOW CAMP Changed how i felt about them..Of course theres some bad Apples in every Group BUT FOR THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THERE WAS COULD OF BEEN WAY WORSE...We who live in small towns are not used to people Panhandling.Or seeing People with DREDDLOCKS or Buses decorated in different ways....

I was at THE CAMP YESTERDAY.. an walked in again to the main meadow an it WAS WAY CLEAN ! ! PEOPLE were Recycling an doing Garbage runs an so Forth...There were piles of Trash ready to be picked up along the Trail..I ended up Sharing some fruit i had left a whole watermelon an some oranges an also some peaches an Candy..an cold water an Ice..Just to Thank The Rainbow Who were Still There Cleaning an they were WAY HAPPY FOR THE FRUIT..

They said its been awhile since they had FRUIT...ALOT OF HARD WORK IN DUSTY CONDITIONS AN ESPECIALLY IN THIS HOT WEATHER.....JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO GET THE LAND BACK TO WHAT IT WAS AN FOR THE CLEAN UP EFFORTS.....YOU CHANGED A STUBBURN ..HARDHEADED MAN S MIND ABOUT YOU ...SAFE TRAVELS WHEREVER YOU GUYS ARE GOING....(JUST MY PERSONNAL OPINION)...

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:39 am

If this is true, I am amazed and pleased. The last event they held here in the state, cost someone, can' t remember now if it was state of fed, a big bunch of money to cleanup afterwards, and one of the reasons they aren't welcome here at all anymore.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:46 pm

I have now seen reports of the rainbow folks cleaning up after themselves from a half-dozen separate sources. So count me as skeptical of the "dirty hippies" hater-ade.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kudos to the OLive Commentariat for this find. https://www.facebook.com/SheriffGlennPalmer4Governor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr Pfister

Post by Mr Pfister » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:18 pm

NMgirl wrote:Some day I'm going to make it to Burns, the MNWR, and the surrounding area. My curiosity is piqued as to why this relatively small section of the United States should be the focus of so many intrusions by such a varied lot of people.
You should

It's stunningly beautiful, IMO

I try to get out that way whenever I can, most recently spent a week or so east of Burns "off grid" in what I guess is kind of a "ghost town", although the town is gone save for 1 structure and I don't believe in ghosts.

Someone close to me actually owns most of the parcels so I expect to go back.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:13 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... nal_c.html
Oregon's Department of Justice found insufficient evidence to file a criminal case against Grant County Sheriff Glenn Palmer based on complaints that he destroyed public records and issued concealed handgun licenses to out-of-state residents.

Oregon's Department of Public Safety Standards and Training had forwarded the complaints to Justice officials to investigate for possible criminal conduct. They were among 11 complaints from Grant County residents that raised alarms about Palmer's association with leaders of the armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

The public safety agency just got the Justice results and hasn't decided yet whether to do a broader administrative inquiry of the complaints, Director Eriks Gabliks said.

"We will be looking at the results to evaluate next steps,'' he said.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:39 pm

http://www.bluemountaineagle.com/Local_ ... iff-palmer
The Oregon Department of Justice announced its investigation into complaints about Grant County Sheriff Glenn Palmer revealed no evidence of criminal conduct.

At least eight people sent formal complaints about Palmer to Oregon’s police licensing agency after he met with people who participated in the 41-day occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in 2016. The agency forwarded the complaints to the Department of Justice, recommending an investigation.

Most of the complaints focused on Palmer’s involvement with the refuge occupiers, after Palmer met with three occupiers and the president of a militia group in John Day in January 2016. A complaint from John Day Police Chief Richard Gray also accused Palmer of destroying a public record, and an anonymous complaint accused Palmer of issuing concealed handgun licenses to out-of-state residents.

Department of Justice Chief Counsel Michael Slauson said in an Oct. 10 letter to Grant County District Attorney Jim Carpenter the department had reviewed all complaints submitted but limited the scope of its investigation to allegations involving potentially criminal conduct, specifically whether Palmer destroyed public records or issued concealed handgun licenses unlawfully.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:58 am

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Cross post from Bundy gossip topic because I didn't know this thread existed.
Sheriff Rosey suing Grant County.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:33 am

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:45 am

The title of this thread needs to be changed. He is closer to being the King of Grant County than "Soon to Be Ex-Sheriff". He has 60+ "special" deputies and his brother is running for county commissioner (and Rosey is all over that on FB encouraging poots and others to vote for Sam). He is trying to setup his own little fiefdom and might be successful. I don't know who can change thread titles and such but it should be fixed to something like "Sheriff Glenn Palmer - the King of Grant County".

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:41 am

Looked at his most recent FB posts - no comments about his lawsuit. He did make some normal Glenn posts.
36 minutes ago.
Interesting meeting on the 911 proposal. Not sure who the rep was from the US Forest Service who stated he wants to see local jobs stay local....timber sales, saw mills shut down, access to public lands being threatened that will eventually hurt local tourism and small businesses, seasonal firefighters shipped in from all over the US, fire trucks and wildland fire fighters from our County over looked and sat idle while they ship engines in here from the east coast. One of the highest unemployed counties in Oregon going on 35 to 40 years.
7 hours ago.
For those of us who sit on the fence.....You better take warning with this proposed legislation. Read it.We better think of becoming a unified voice. Even to those of you who own a tube fed lever action rifle.....30-30 or .22 caliber lever action are on the chopping block.
Here is what he is talking about - he loves his gunz.
http://oregonvotes.org/irr/2018/042text.pdf

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 am

scirreeve wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:45 am
The title of this thread needs to be changed. He is closer to being the King of Grant County than "Soon to Be Ex-Sheriff". He has 60+ "special" deputies and his brother is running for county commissioner (and Rosey is all over that on FB encouraging poots and others to vote for Sam). He is trying to setup his own little fiefdom and might be successful. I don't know who can change thread titles and such but it should be fixed to something like "Sheriff Glenn Palmer - the King of Grant County".
Well, the original poster is no longer with us :crying: so any title change would be up to Foogy or the greenies.

Image Image Image Image Image

Kendra

Re: Sheriff Glenn Palmer - the King of Grant County?

Post by Kendra » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:48 pm

In a public records lawsuit, Sheriff Palmer was ordered to pay $28,000 in attorney fees to The Oregonian, and he incurred $40,000 in fees for his defense. Now, Palmer is suing the county for the fees. What do you think?
Agree with prevous post, if a mod could change thread title?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:29 pm

I did change the thread title, but added a question mark because, y'know, he's not actually the king. But thinks he is.

When reality is outlawed only outlaws will have reality.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:32 pm

Foggy wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:29 pm
I did change the thread title, but added a question mark because, y'know, he's not actually the king. But thinks he is.
:thumbs:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”