Post by Sam the Centipede »

[quote=Northland10 post_id=1142218 time=1578281507 user_id=
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Sam the Centipede

Re: THOMAS DEEGAN: Coup D'Overthrow of West Virgina 09/24/2015

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:24 pm
The replies to Anna's rant on the Paul Stramer site make even less sense than does Anna. :dazed:
Your comment meant I had to look … and yes, it's a real missed bag of nuts each telling the others how to pretend right. I thought of Rudyard Kipling's bandar-log (the chartering monkeys, the term is Hindi for "monkey people") but I wasn't sure of the sppeling so I checked and Wikipedia's description so completely describes sovcits and their groupies:
Wikipedia wrote:The Bandar-log feature most prominently in the story "Kaa's Hunting", where their scatterbrained anarchy causes them to be treated as pariahs by the rest of the jungle. Their foolish and chattering ways are illustrated by their slogan: We are great. We are free. We are wonderful. We are the most wonderful people in all the jungle! We all say so, and so it must be true. Bandar-log communicate almost entirely through the repetition of other animals' speech.
Now I'm stuck with the image of them as monkeys. But in that form they prove an anti-corollary of the infinite monkey theorem: a finite number of monkeys sovcits typing for an infinite time will never produce coherent ideas.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Dear Mr. Trump -- January 4, 2020
By Anna Von Reitz

Please get the word out:
Every actual and factual American needs to send Donald Trump a Registered or First Class Letter addressed to the White House and/or email messages regarding claims made by Phil Hudok.
"I know World War III over Iran is about to start, but let's focus on the important stuff here."
This bramble need not be traversed.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

[Please get the word out:
Every actual and factual American needs to send Donald Trump a Registered or First Class Letter addressed to the White House and/or email messages regarding claims made by Phil Hudok. Here's mine as an example:]
Glad to help, von Strudel. I'll get right on it.

Oh wait, how do I know if'n I'm an actual American vs. a factual American? Or is it possible I'm both at the same time? I need to know how to sign the letter.

I will warn you, I don't know if I can do much good. I remember when Orly Taitz told me to notify my local law enforcement authorities that Obama's mother was still alive and using a stolen Social Security number. I wroted a letter to the Wake County Sheriff and the Raleigh Police, but I didn't have any evidence that Stanley Ann had ever set foot in North Carolina.

So ... I know how weird this sounds ... they simply ignored me! How do you like them 'taters, huh?

Go figure.

Anyway, get back to me on that actual vs. factual American stuff, girlfriend.

Very insanely,

Poor ol' rooster
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”