CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Northland10

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by Northland10 »

Orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:24 pm :lol: Don't know if he's staying there or passing by, but Detective Spork found a 5G tower disguised as a tree and he's calling it out! He should really be Foggy's Research Associate (or Private Dick) at The Fogbow.

I saw ones like that while hanging out in the mountains of Colorado last fall. I thought of Sporky and figured he would freak out if he found out. I was right.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

As for losing 20K, I only have a few possibilities so far:

1. He has 20K in fines from court cases in Iowa.

2. He has already fallen behind on the payments for his Colorado land and they are prepping to foreclose. The deed info online only said 10K but math is not his best subject.

3. He had some little nest egg or was receiving cash from somewhere, which is how he paid for things like the apartment in South Dakota, or his vehicles, and it now it is endangered in some way, such as the source is about to go dry for some reason.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

4. 20k is half true as it is the total value he's signed up to on some no-money-down never-never land purchase deal which he can't make payments on.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:43 pm 4. 20k is half true as it is the total value he's signed up to on some no-money-down never-never land purchase deal which he can't make payments on.
Which he didn't have and never ever would. I am happy in that the company will have the expenses of the foreclosure on their hands.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky is mad because he can't buy smokes if he doesn't wear a face mask.
Notorial Dissent

Is he still infesting Phoenix?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder

Post by arayder »

No seat belt, no mask, distracted driving, buying smokes.

Natural selection at work in modern society.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky has another rant about coronavirus. At the very end of the video he says he is on his way to Des Moines.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Two thoughts:

1. Walmart's business is Walmart's business. The company has the right to place reasonable restrictions on customers. That includes requiring customers wear masks.

2. Covid-19 is dangerous because we have little or no immunity to it. Not everyone has a healthy immune system such that they might survive a bout with covid-19. Sporky's idea that humanity can beat the virus by exposing itself to it is inhumane and cruel. . .especially considering that his wife has asthma.
Notorial Dissent

arayder wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:28 pm Two thoughts:

1. Walmart's business is Walmart's business. The company has the right to place reasonable restrictions on customers. That includes requiring customers wear masks.

2. Covid-19 is dangerous because we have little or no immunity to it. Not everyone has a healthy immune system such that they might survive a bout with covid-19. Sporky's idea that humanity can beat the virus by exposing itself to it is inhumane and cruel. . .especially considering that his wife has asthma.
Sporky's "idea" is also just plain trenchantly stupid, as well as possibly fatal, but then we are talking about the Sporkster.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

This may be the first interesting thing The Spork has ever posted :lol:

Christopher Thelivingman
May 20 at 1:14 PM ·
My dog, the bunny wabbit...

Lt. Root Beer and the 699th might need to attempt a rescue mission, that Spork is nuts!
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Orlylicious wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:38 pm This may be the first interesting thing The Spork has ever posted :lol:

Christopher Thelivingman
May 20 at 1:14 PM ·
My dog, the bunny wabbit...

Lt. Root Beer and the 699th might need to attempt a rescue mission, that Spork is nuts!
I think Sporky's doggy video is amusing. Here is a previous pic of the good and funny doggy.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

The Sporkster in Kentucky looking for a job (IDK why and what happened with his Colorado thingy). He is very angry about masks.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Attn: This really sums it up. He clearly likes it, so it's a Win/Win! This is going to be a limited-time-only profile avatar photo. It simply had to happen. You do not need to adjust your screen.

Spork Avatar.JPG

No wonder the dog hops like a bunny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

That's like a still from the first time The Twilight Zone was in color.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
Notorial Dissent

Sporky being angry is kind of like water being wet, it just is. KY???? Why KY????
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:51 am Sporky being angry is kind of like water being wet, it just is.
No, gotta support my little buddy here ... wearing a mask kind of means you are a responsible citizen. Sporky is NOT a responsible citizen, in any sense of the phrase. So why should he be forced to look like a responsible citizen?

Somebody read the Constitution for me, I bet that's in there somewhere. :doh:
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:15 pm He is very angry about masks.
And yet, he wears a seatbelt.
scirreeve wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:15 pm The Sporkster in Kentucky looking for a job (IDK why and what happened with his Colorado thingy).
The property is still in his name. I am wondering if he realized living out in the middle of nowhere with no utilities was unpleasant and he seriously lacked the off-the-gridder skillset. I would not be surprised if he has basically walked away and the previous owner will end up repossessing.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce is at a Knight's Inn in Frankfort, Kentucky (the state capital).
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

Orlylicious wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:28 pm Attn: This really sums it up. He clearly likes it, so it's a Win/Win! This is going to be a limited-time-only profile avatar photo. It simply had to happen. You do not need to adjust your screen.

Spork Avatar.JPG

No wonder the dog hops like a bunny!
This really reminds me of an image a guy here used for his City Commission run a few years ago. They are equally nutty.
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Knight's Inn sounds nice -- not as good as the hotel for the Fogbow meetup, the Aquarius Family Motel, but sounds like a lovely place for The Spork to take his bride. Perhaps the head light kills insects. Maybe a second honeymoon?

Knights Inn.JPG
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:16 am [Sporky] seriously lacked the off-the-gridder skillset.
Or any other skillset.
This bramble need not be traversed.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Orlylicious wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:52 pm Knight's Inn sounds nice -- not as good as the hotel for the Fogbow meetup, the Aquarius Family Motel, but sounds like a lovely place for The Spork to take his bride. Perhaps the head light kills insects. Maybe a second honeymoon?
There is plenty of work in the Frankfort area. I was there just last week and the town is returning to normal. My guess is that the "I won't wear a mask" line is just one of Sporkie's employment problems.

Bruce's heated comments about Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear were mildly troubling since about ten days ago a group of protesters holding a rally outside of the governor's mansion hung an effigy of Bashear on a tree. Then they walked up on his patio and yelled for him to come out. Fortunately nothing more happened.

Now here's Sporkie holed up in a motel about a hop step and a jump away from the governor.
arayder

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:33 am
Orlylicious wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:52 pm Knight's Inn sounds nice -- not as good as the hotel for the Fogbow meetup, the Aquarius Family Motel, but sounds like a lovely place for The Spork to take his bride. Perhaps the head light kills insects. Maybe a second honeymoon?
There is plenty of work in the Frankfort area. I was there just last week and the town is returning to normal. My guess is that the "I won't wear a mask" line is just one of Sporkie's employment problems.

Bruce's heated comments about Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear were mildly troubling since about ten days ago a group of protesters holding a rally outside of the governor's mansion hung an effigy of Bashear on a tree. Then they walked up on his patio and yelled for him to come out. Fortunately nothing more happened.

Now here's Sporkie holed up in a motel about a hop step and a jump away from the governor.
Bruce from his hidie hole in Frankfort, Kentucky. One wonders if there will be extra clean up fees charged by the Knight's Inn?

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

He kept going on about how he looks 80 in the morning, he looks just awful... Thought those car videos were the worst he could be, what could possibly be worse? :lol:

Insert your own joke here:

Sporktuition.JPG

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”