CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Dr. Caligari

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The phrase "without prejudice" has a number of different meanings in U.S. law, somewhat different from each other depending on the context. And it has yet another meaning in U.K. law, not used in the U.S. (In the U.K., it refers to settlement discussions.)

The reference to UCC 1-308 which often accompanies the SovCit's use of "without prejudice" suggests that that is the meaning they think they are using (although they are still using it incorrectly). Under UCC 1-308, a party to a contract may accept incomplete or insufficient performance without prejudice to later seeking damages. For example, if I pay you for 100 Grade A widgets and, on the day delivery is due, you say you only have 75 Grade A widgets, or you say you have 100 widgets but they're Grade B, I can accept delivery "without prejudice" and later sue you for damages based on the difference between what I paid for and what you delivered; under pre-UCC law, I would have to either refuse the entire shipment or else be deemed to have accepted whatever you gave me as complete performance.

In the litigation context, as many have noted, a lawsuit can be dismissed with prejudice (you can't re-file it) or without prejudice (you can re-file it, if you correct certain flaws), but I don't think that's the meaning the SovCits think they are using.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Ah, thanks Dr. Caligari! That makes good sense as an explanation of the sovcits' misinterpretation.

Not being into UCC in any way, I had no comprehension of that usage (whether correctly or incorrectly applied).

Ya getz ansers here! :thumbs:

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Moar things to piss Sporky off:

From the Costilla County land use code:
Nuisance.A source of annoyance, irritation; act of annoyance. For the purposed of this Code, any structure, recreational vehicle , or mobile home that is being used as a permanent or temporary residence without a land use permit for such use is hereby defined as a nuisance.
Recreational Vehicle Use Restricted. Use of a recreational vehicle for storage purposes, as an accessory structure, or as a dwelling space for any purpose other than temporary dwelling for travel, recreation or vacation use is prohibited.
Long-Term Camping in a Recreational Vehicle is Restricted. Use of a recreational vehicle or other camping shelter for longer than a total of 14 days during any consecutive three months on the same parcel shall require a Long-term Camping Permit, which may be obtained from the Planning Department.
Nonconformity can occur in the following ways.

Mobile homes and recreational vehicles used as residences that do not meet the current definitions of these uses.
"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Sprorky is all alone and nobody loves him. :violin:

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This sales pitch should get the ladies flocking to Sporkyville:
Sporky wrote: Robert, tell your daughter she needs to move to Colorado... plenty of available men out here too.
This bramble need not be traversed.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky spending his time on his property (alone) smoking (cigarettes) and watching David Icke videos. Watch out for the lizard people Sporky!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:55 pm
Watch out for the lizard people Sporky!
And, considering your location, actual lizards.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

scirreeve wrote:
Sporky spending his time on his property (alone) smoking (cigarettes) and watching David Icke videos. Watch out for the lizard people Sporky!
Does this mean that Liz is back home in Iowa or SD and not with him? If that's the case, I would be a bit more supportive of his run to Colorado.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:21 am
Foggy wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:55 am
Do airplanes go to South Dakota? :think:
I went to South Dakota once once on a puddle jumper. It was, all around, not fun.
"South Dakota sucks donkey dick"- Sincerely: North Dakota (where you get get cheap international flights via taking a hang glider from the control tower to Canada)

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:40 am
scirreeve wrote:
Does this mean that Liz is back home in Iowa or SD and not with him? If that's the case, I would be a bit more supportive of his run to Colorado.
If Liz is his wife she was with him at one point - not sure if she is still there or not. I might have been wrong about "alone".

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky got a weird hair cut.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky was on his way to the Denver infection gathering earlier today. Mrs. Sporky was with him. Mrs. Sporky doesn't know how to work his phone. No update yet on Sporky's Denver adventure.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Yes Sporky I believe that.
Capture.JPG
Also you are a dumbass Sekrit Stuffs!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That picture of Sporky legitimately gave me a jump scare when I clicked "Show." Ugh, he is he repellent, and right in your face. He looks like a homeless Pete Rose taking a sip from his flask before he asks you for spare change, and if you're a Baseball Hall of Fame voter.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

The haircut is unfortunate.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Sporky is unfortunate and that sums him up in a nutshell.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky drove to Tempe today. Is evasive about why but says he might lose $20k. I checked Maricopa County civil case records and there is a Christopher Bruce with some judgments but a long time ago - I think it a different Chris Bruce. No idea what this is about.

Notorial Dissent

He can't seem to make up his mind where he's going. I just can't imagine Sporky having $20K to lose.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Not a single comment on that beautiful scenic video, he's going to have a :(

Someone was willing (so he says) to buy something from The Spork. So $20G should be no problem for him. But if no, maybe he can try to fraudulently cash Orly Taitz' $20G sanctions check -- if he starts writing to HATJ he'll have it worked out in no time.

Sold.JPG

Which Plan letter is this again? :P Realist is still so, so disappointed about the Grand Tour. The Spork needs to make it up to him bigly.
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He's driving 600 miles, each way, over a $65 transaction?

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:19 am
He's driving 600 miles, each way, over a $65 transaction?
It's the kind of sound investment that's made him the financial icon he is today :thumbs:

Notorial Dissent

He'll have spent more than that in gas. Sporky's a real financial wizard.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Don't know if he's staying there or passing by, but Detective Spork found a 5G tower disguised as a tree and he's calling it out! He should really be Foggy's Research Associate (or Private Dick) at The Fogbow.

5G Spork.JPG
5G Spork 2.JPG

How did we get from $20,000 to $65? If we didn't know he was so honorable and diligent, I'd think something was going on here.
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

That is a 4G tower but Sporky is on the case. Sounds like Sporky did stay at that Motel 6. The $65 sale and the trip to save $20k are unrelated as far as I can tell. Separate posts.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Sells air compressor for $65, free shipping.
Saves FedEx cost by delivering it himself.

Gas..........$70
Motel 6......$92
Food, 3 meals $20

That's Eric Trump level financial genius!

:dazed:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”