Gavin Seim

Resume18

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Resume18 »

arayder wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:28 pm
It's worth noting that Gavin is the primary one objectifying Sondra.

It's not just a "look at my wife's ass" thing. As I have said before her booty is a PR object in the "I wanna be like Gavin" myth. The trope is simple. . .if you follow the Seim way you're going to get a cameras, a fancy coffee maker, a killer van, endless man toys and a smoking hot wife.

I got wise to that line when back in the day when I slapped on some 007 cologne and was shocked that Sean Connery didn't appear in my mirror.

---------------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 48 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.
He portrays his lifestyle as marital and familial bliss, but I'm betting it sucks to be a member of that family. Just the piss-poor quality of the home schooling the kids are surely receiving by itself will hamstring them for pretty much any activity other than anti-authoritarian conspiracy nut. God know whatever else these two lowlifes expose their children to; it makes me wince at how poorly their being raised.

realist

Post by realist »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:30 pm
If a man, no matter how despicable, thinks his wife is gorgeous, or pretty, or just nice, far be it from me ever to criticize his views. (Ditto women and their husbands.) My concern is on how Seim treats others, and how he endangers his own children. I think that's where our criticisms should be directed.

:yeah:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
My concern is on how Seim treats others, and how he endangers his own children. I think that's where our criticisms should be directed.
His wife's enabling that behavior also is a fair topic, but there's the slippery slope of much of her enablement is dictated by circumstances, beliefs, etc.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

boots

Post by boots »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
If a man, no matter how despicable, thinks his wife is gorgeous, or pretty, or just nice, far be it from me ever to criticize his views. (Ditto women and their husbands.) My concern is on how Seim treats others, and how he endangers his own children. I think that's where our criticisms should be directed.
I think that's a fair point. I would add that speculation about him forcing his wife to participate is a little distasteful (and from what they display, inaccurate as well). I think that he does enough verifiable bad behavior that speculating about their secret family dynamics misses the point.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
I agree.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Novel coronavirus = weed according to pretend epidemiologist (or something).
Gavin Seim
41 mins ·
Covid-19 may be a real virus. But it's also the biggest medical hoax in history. If you don't understand this you're the reason it's working.

Don't forget the same goverment telling us to shelter in place and turn in our neighbors said weed was a dangerious gateway drug have killed and imprisoned countless people over it.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:11 pm
Novel coronavirus = weed according to pretend epidemiologist (or something).
Gavin Seim
41 mins ·
Covid-19 may be a real virus. But it's also the biggest medical hoax in history. If you don't understand this you're the reason it's working.

Don't forget the same goverment telling us to shelter in place and turn in our neighbors said weed was a dangerious gateway drug have killed and imprisoned countless people over it.
Me thinks he's been using too many of his "herbal" coronavirus remedies. :?
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dumb ass 'lecturing' cops. Needs time to edit. I will be night night before he posts his stupid shit.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:38 am
Dumb ass 'lecturing' cops. Needs time to edit. I will be night night before he posts his stupid shit.
Capture.JPG
Gavin has a chance to stop the coward clock by showing himself being a real activist in the faces of these cops. Instead, over on Youtube, we see a table top talk from this keyboard warrior on "how to be an activist" which devolved into a stream of consciousness anti-authoritarian rant, rather than a who-to lecture.

I suspect Gavin fears that the cops are monitoring him as well as his youtube and Facebook pages. In the picture we see above one of the cops is videoing him. This isn't the only video the cops have of Gavin.

Despite Gavin's unsubstantiated claims to be an untouchable refugee one wonders if he suspects he's just a couple of insane outbursts away from ticket back to the states and hence doesn't dare put up a youtube that'll do him in.

Coward Clock: It’s been 50 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

scirreeve wrote:
I seriously doubt that Gavin has ever read the Mexican Constitution. We know that his Spanish language skills are almost non-existant. And, while I'm sure that there are English translations available, Gavin is too lazy and self-important to bother.

I don't think he's read the US Constitution, either, and he is constantly spouting off about that.

Ghost of LaVoy F*cum

Post by Ghost of LaVoy F*cum »

When Gav decides to publicly proclaim that in his opinion Sondra is a "hottie", there's no reason why other people can't share their opinion that she is not.
Objectively Sondra is a bit overweight but beyond that comments about her appearance are mostly just subjective.
It's unfortunate that Gav only talks about how she looks...he never talks about how smart she is...or how she's a good mother, teacher, role model, housekeeper etc...or how she volunteers & helps the less fortunate people who live near them...all she gets is little more than cat calls from Gav.
It seims clear that Sondra follows the teachings of her bible which instructs her to submit to her husband.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

arayder wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:48 am
scirreeve wrote:
Capture.JPG
Gavin has a chance to stop the coward clock by showing himself being a real activist in the faces of these cops. Instead, over on Youtube, we see a table top talk from this keyboard warrior on "how to be an activist" which devolved into a stream of consciousness anti-authoritarian rant, rather than a who-to lecture.

I suspect Gavin fears that the cops are monitoring him as well as his youtube and Facebook pages. In the picture we see above one of the cops is videoing him. This isn't the only video the cops have of Gavin.

Despite Gavin's unsubstantiated claims to be an untouchable refugee one wonders if he suspects he's just a couple of insane outbursts away from ticket back to the states and hence doesn't dare put up a youtube that'll do him in.

Coward Clock: It’s been 50 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.
I suspect that you and I might know a little bit about why the cops have started taking video of Gavvy.

:he_made_me:
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Since we're clearing the air about Gavin's glamour photography, this is the only thing I'm going to say about it:

Gavin's a shit glamour photographer. He doesn't know how to pose his subjects, make them smile, make them relax, or capture anything beautiful or sexy about them. Even the background and lighting seem inappropriate. All his photos are just awkward, and not in a good way.

There's nothing worse than people who know nothing about sex trying to make erotic art. Here's another example.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I generally ignore his picture taking of his wife, though, if he finds her attractive, then great for him. The only beef I have with him doing that is not because I am squeamish because of knee jerk reaction toward modesty (though being raised going to a Quaker meeting in Dutch West Michigan can do that), but because it flies in the face him claiming to be Christian. It is not even about whether she objects or she does it out of obligation (or even willingness).

He is obviously showing off his catch (that whole naughty pride thing mixed in with treating her as an object), but the bigger issue is that he causes others to fall into adultery. He is taking the shots to excite the lust in others, but as said in Matthew chapter 5:
Matthew 5:27-28 (NIV) wrote:27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
So, he is causing others to lust in their heart, as shown by at least one of his commentators. Now, I realize he will try to excuse his way out of it claiming he is not responsible for the actions of others, but the Christian way does not give him that leeway. Paul makes this quite clear his letter to the Corinthians.
1 Corinthians 8:9-13 (NIV) wrote:9Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak. 10For if someone with a weak conscience sees you, with all your knowledge, eating in an idol’s temple, won’t that person be emboldened to eat what is sacrificed to idols? 11So this weak brother or sister, for whom Christ died, is destroyed by your knowledge. 12When you sin against them in this way and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ. 13Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother or sister to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause them to fall.
Gavin's anti-social homeschooling upbringing and his narcissistic and sociopath behavior make it impossible for him to truly understand what it means to be a Christian as he claims to be. Scripture was quite clear that a relationship with God is defined heavily by a person's relationship with God's creation. To love God, is to love others, full stop. If you do something that causes others weaker in the faith to fall, you fall. Gav does not get this.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav is an idiot (as always).
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Conspiracy theory nuts can always find a way. Imagined conversation between these morons:

No photo of new emergency hospital: "If Covid-19 was real, there would be many emergency hospitals!"

Photo of new emergency hospital area with rows of empty beds: "See, there are no patients! It's a film set!"

Photo of new emergency hospital area with rows of full beds: "Crisis actors!"

I hope those people's stupidity kills only themselves, not others. They certainly deserve to enjoy the first-hand experience of an infection. I'd say they deserve to enjoy the experience of being intubated on a ventilator, but that might deprive a decent person of their chance of survival.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I love how people, who would not be allowed past the lobby, somehow thing an empty lobby means an empty hospital. The lobby's are empty because they are also not allowing visitors (which is probably some plot to over this all up). Even if somebody posted a picture of a full hospital with patients, Gav and his followers would call it fake.

Here is the big "fake panic" being put together by Chicago. McCormick Place is being prepped as an emergency hospital.
https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/mcco ... -patients/

Apparently, Gavin thinks this is some sort of plot to make us panic. I understand the reality, am temporarily living through a new normal, but I am not panicking. :towel:
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

realist

Post by realist »

JJ MacNab
@jjmacnab
The COVID-19 Truther movement is every bit as annoying and ignorant as you might think.
Read the thread.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

The only good thing about this virus is, it somewhat seems to discriminate against really stupid people.
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:30 am
Gav is an idiot (as always).
Capture.JP
If I had the power to transport this piece of garbage to the ICU in one of these hospitals, there to explain the efficacy of his tinctures to the staff, I wouldn't hesitate.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru ... -coronavir
Four of Boston's largest and best-known hospitals said on Monday that in all, 345 of their employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, putting additional pressure on the area's already stretched medical resources.
Also, no protective gear for him, since it's just the flu.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Call me an optimist, but I really think society is really going to turn against people who mock, trivialize, or try to profit from this disease.

By the time it's over, we'll all personally know someone who had it. Many of us will know someone who died. It's harder to deny something that everyone experienced firsthand. 9/11 Truth did not catch on in New York City.

So let Gavin go ahead and deny it. It'll follow him around. He can't delete this thread.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Foggy wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:07 am
The only good thing about this virus is, it somewhat seems to discriminate against really stupid people.
Might wanna pump the brakes on that kinda talk. Only a matter of time before people you know get it.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:11 am
Call me an optimist, but I really think society is really going to turn against people who mock, trivialize, or try to profit from this disease.

By the time it's over, we'll all personally know someone who had it. Many of us will know someone who died. It's harder to deny something that everyone experienced firsthand. 9/11 Truth did not catch on in New York City.

So let Gavin go ahead and deny it. It'll follow him around. He can't delete this thread.
While I certainly hope you are correct, the problem is assholes like Seim influence the credulous to act carelessly, endangering both themselves and in the end, the rest of us. Of course, this has always been the case, though this turd is a particularly annoying example. Again, the horseshoe up his keister must eventually fall out and I for one hope to be there to see it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 am
Foggy wrote:
Might wanna pump the brakes on that kinda talk. Only a matter of time before people you know get it.
Oh, I know, that's why I said "somewhat". Plenty of really smart, good people ... people who are following along and doing everything right to avoid getting it ... are going to get it anyway.

I've always pretty much assumed that I am going to get it, sooner or later. So I'm working really hard to stay healthy and hopefully survive the experience.

But there are large numbers of people who are ignoring the medical advice and warnings. They are not washing their hands, they are congregating in large groups, and they are pretending that quack remedies are going to prevent or cure the virus.

And there seem to be some patterns among those who are engaging in behavior that is likely to increase the risk

- the New Yorkers who gathered to watch the hospital ship come in yesterday
- the people who gather at fundamentalist churches, and today we learned, Ultra-Orthodox Jews
- followers of people like Trump and Bolsonaro, and people who watch Fox News
- sovereign citizens and birthers and other anti-government nuts; so far that includes Gavin Seim, Sporky, the Darash cult, the Bundy cult, the Post & Email morons, and others
- homeless and indigent people

And the common thing about them is, they're dumb people.

Smart people are trying hard to be healthy and safe. They have changed their behavior to help stay that way. But large segments of the population are not, and in many of those cases, the people who are NOT trying to stay healthy and safe are dumb people.

So, umm ... yeah. I know a lot of people are going to suffer from this damned virus, including a lot that don't fit the pattern. But I expect dumb people will be hit disproportionately, just because they are too dumb to change their behavior for a couple of months.

I disapprove of most discrimination, but discrimination against stupid people is OK with me. :towel:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Jeffrey wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 am
Foggy wrote:
While I agree with Jeffrey's logic, I also agree with Foggy's sentiment.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”