Gavin Seim

YucaTom

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by YucaTom »

scirreeve wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:05 am
Hi Yuca - Gav has posted before that he has had social media interactions with Gov. Pancho Dominguez about his nonsense in Queretero. I looked for it but couldn't find it (I don't speak Spanish so that might have something to do with my fail). Not asking you to do research - just wondering if you know about that.
Good Morning scirreeve
Searched for any discourse between the Queretaro Gov and the UGLY AMERICAN. Since the Gov came down with the virus in early March, he enacted aggresive state wide guidelines - that were recognized by all Mexico that has been recognized nationally as the example of how to deal with the pandemic. The state of Queretaro (where Tequisquiapan is located) has had the most successful containment due to his actions. Until Gavin Seim clan came along. I think Seim, and wife Sondra were simply dismissed as paranoid, mentally unstable gringos.

Translation on Governor of Queretaro after contracting the Covid-19:

GOVERNOR OF QUERETARO - FRANCISCO DOMINGUEZ
After being diagnosed with covid-19 on March 30, the governor of Querétaro, Francisco Domínguez Servién, was discharged over the weekend. The director of health services of the State Health Secretariat, Martina Pérez Rendón, reported that it was last Saturday when the governor was discharged after completing 14 days of isolation and after no longer presenting symptoms of the disease. We recommend: If you have Covid-19, "you hold on"; I do not wish it on anyone: Governor of Querétaro Querétaro implements a plan to mitigate the effects of covid-19 He reported that the president can return to his physical activities and return to his normal life, but he will maintain a healthy distance. In addition, they will continue their work through videoconference with their work team, or in person. In Querétaro, a total of 24 people have been discharged and 61 with a diagnosis of covid 19. If you have Covid-19, "you hold on"; I do not wish it on anyone: Governor of Querétaro The Governor of Querétaro, Francisco Domínguez Servién, said that "you have to put up with 'rod'" against the coronavirus after he narrated that he lived as a despair the covid-19 disease that was detected last Sunday after I had symptoms. In an interview with Azucena Uresti for Grupo Fórmula on March 31, Domínguez Servién commented that he did not know how he became infected, since he never had contact with someone close to import and has only been working with his team. "Here I say something to the population, I do not know who or when they infected me with Covid-19, I was not close to an import case, I have been working with my team, that everyone takes care of themselves, everyone can be infected" said the governor. https://www.milenio.com/estados/coronav ... -queretaro

YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

In looking for contact from Governor of Queretaro to UGLY AMERICAN, I came across this article on Mexico's knowledge of Gavin Seim. Note the last sentence. Amazing that one family can garner national attention in such a short time. Time to move on to Guatemala!

News Article from Pulso QRO / Facebook Site
Google Translation (no grammar corrections) April 24, 2020

Who is Gavin Seim, the American fugitive and conspiracyist? Originally from the state of Washington, USA. He was first arrested in 2014 for trying to impersonate a lawyer to defend a juvenile delinquent and assault a court officer. He was sentenced to house arrest and parole for 12 months. In 2017 he was AGAIN arrested for assaulting ANOTHER police officer who violated a motorist for parking at a handicapped place at a Walmart in Ephrata, Washington, on that occasion he is allowed to release the process after posting bail, but he refused to appear at his second hearing, for which an arrest warrant is issued against him; Knowing that he is wanted by justice, he decides to flee to Mexico and under the false pretext of "politically persecuted" he applied for asylum in our country.

Residents of the La Magdalena neighborhood in Tequisquiapan, Querétaro say they arrived to break into the tranquility of the beautiful town of Tequisquiapan, because his hobby is to harass and harass the municipal and state authorities in order to create scenes of conflict that he records and then publishes to generate $ $$.

Famous for being a paranoid conspirator, he declares that Covid19 is an invention of China to create a "New World Order" and while urging the population to ignore any health security measures, he protects his children at home. Together with his wife Sondra Saim, he goes out on the streets looking for policemen to insult and humiliate them in English, taking advantage of the fact that most do not speak the language. Tired of their arrogant and racist attitude, the local residents ask that they leave the state or the country at once. Share for the authorities to see it !!

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

El Cabron has posted a series of Facebook comments that are critical of the Mexican "establishment". I suspect he knows his stay is coming to an end. Whether he has a plan or not, I'm sure he will be as successful as ever.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

YucaTom wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:13 am
In looking for contact from Governor of Queretaro to UGLY AMERICAN, I came across this article on Mexico's knowledge of Gavin Seim. Note the last sentence. Amazing that one family can garner national attention in such a short time. Time to move on to Guatemala!

News Article from Pulso QRO / Facebook Site
Google Translation (no grammar corrections) April 24, 2020

Who is Gavin Seim, the American fugitive and conspiracyist? Originally from the state of Washington, USA. He was first arrested in 2014 for trying to impersonate a lawyer to defend a juvenile delinquent and assault a court officer. He was sentenced to house arrest and parole for 12 months. In 2017 he was AGAIN arrested for assaulting ANOTHER police officer who violated a motorist for parking at a handicapped place at a Walmart in Ephrata, Washington, on that occasion he is allowed to release the process after posting bail, but he refused to appear at his second hearing, for which an arrest warrant is issued against him; Knowing that he is wanted by justice, he decides to flee to Mexico and under the false pretext of "politically persecuted" he applied for asylum in our country.

Residents of the La Magdalena neighborhood in Tequisquiapan, Querétaro say they arrived to break into the tranquility of the beautiful town of Tequisquiapan, because his hobby is to harass and harass the municipal and state authorities in order to create scenes of conflict that he records and then publishes to generate $ $$.

Famous for being a paranoid conspirator, he declares that Covid19 is an invention of China to create a "New World Order" and while urging the population to ignore any health security measures, he protects his children at home. Together with his wife Sondra Saim, he goes out on the streets looking for policemen to insult and humiliate them in English, taking advantage of the fact that most do not speak the language. Tired of their arrogant and racist attitude, the local residents ask that they leave the state or the country at once. Share for the authorities to see it !!
Thanks for the updates! I checked Gav's Patreon and he is getting a HUGE $35/month.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Gav having a normal evening.
Gavin Seim
The police murder and terrorize in the streets for money. We need to disable their vehicles when they are not in them for the sake of peace and love. But what on earth did they expect was coming for their constant crimes.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gavin Seim
The police murder and terrorize in the streets for money.
Just like you said they did in the US. So why did you move?
YucaTom - thanks for the reply. If you haven't found it already (and I don't have a copy or a link) the alleged real reason Gav did a runner to Mexico is that LE and children's services were starting to take an interest in his bashing about of Sondra Stepford-Seim and possibly the children.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:13 am
Gavin Seim
The police murder and terrorize in the streets for money.
Just like you said they did in the US. So why did you move?
YucaTom - thanks for the reply. If you haven't found it already (and I don't have a copy or a link) the alleged real reason Gav did a runner to Mexico is that LE and children's services were starting to take an interest in his bashing about of Sondra Stepford-Seim and possibly the children.
I thought there was speculation about that but was it verified? There was also speculation he had some dicey stuff on his phone. It's reasonable to assume it wasn't over his harassing an officer on a traffic-type stop of a third party.

ArthurWankspittle

I did purposefully say alleged. There is a copy of a facebook? post somewhere with the allegations in it. Contents of his phone are also speculation.
#KingDonaldsPlague

ArthurWankspittle

#KingDonaldsPlague

arayder

Post by arayder »

Also:

Above quote is Gavin's reply.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I forgot about the "false whiteness."

Seim isn't helping his reputation by posting photos of young girls and calling them "sexy," or defending adults who sexually abuse teenagers and children.
Screenshot 2020-06-06_07-39-36-989.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Gavin's keeping up the tradition at Blu Coffee:

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

arayder wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:14 am

Having someone sit on the counter of your food service business in a short, short skirt isn’t unsanitary at all. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: putting aside the creepiness of Gavin’s photos.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ugh. :sick:

I recall someone coming back after observing a good worker sitting on the food prep table. They reported to Dept. of Health. Restaurant got a visit and warning.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

From YucaTom's description, she's probably a lot cleaner than Seim's nails.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

arayder wrote:

Beyond the creep factor, this is just stupid; the only message it conveys is that it's producer is inept . . . and creepy.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Go there for coffee and then suddenly you find yourself in the bottom of a well being told to put the lotion on your skin.....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

You know, if you don't take screenshots, the message is lost when it gets taken down.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Gavin bleats:
People wonder why I got out? First it was cops starting rumors I would go on a shooting. Their latest is coming from so called authors like Titania Mcgrath and is even backed by so called Oath keepers.
Gavin, you moron. "Titania Mcgrath" is a well-known Twitter comedy troll account.
I've heard this bull before.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Frater I*I wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:38 pm
Go there for coffee and then suddenly you find yourself in the bottom of a well being told to put the lotion on your skin.....
Buffalo Bill's house had better lighting.
This bramble need not be traversed.

YucaTom

Post by YucaTom »

BOTG details - the dimensions / proportions bring to mind a long skinny jail cell. About 10' front x 9' high x 40' deep. And the rear wall is common with Red Cross Clinic of Tequisquiapan. One parking space for client. Toilets....who knows? But there is a sign on the small storefront ¨Free toilets". A true Hole in Wall coffee shop!

realist

Post by realist »

YucaTom wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:52 pm
BOTG details - the dimensions / proportions bring to mind a long skinny jail cell. About 10' front x 9' high x 40' deep. And the rear wall is common with Red Cross Clinic of Tequisquiapan. One parking space for client. Toilets....who knows? But there is a sign on the small storefront ¨Free toilets". A true Hole in Wall coffee shop!
Thanks. :thumbs:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

So what does this mean? You get some free young Latina hair mixed in with your fresh ground coffee beans? :confused:

This is stupid.
arayder wrote:

https:// www.facebook.com/BluCoffeeMX/videos/652825145563962

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:38 pm
There is a scene from Shutter Island where I am just waiting for Ted Levine to suddenly say, "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:09 pm
Buffalo Bill's house had better lighting.
Even after he cut the lights.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

YucaTom wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:52 pm
¨Free toilets"
Sounds like Snaggletooth has something to do with the place with that sign being up.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”