The Trial of Schaeffer Cox - GUILTY

GlimDropper

Re: The Trial of Schaeffer Cox - GUILTY

Post by GlimDropper » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:45 pm

Rudy is reporting that Lonnie Vernon was beaten in his cell and taken to the hospital. [Link]

Mr. Vernon deserves to be in jail but beatings, presumably by fellow inmate(s) given that Rudy isn't kvetching about guards, is uncalled for.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:12 pm

It's uncalled for but unfortunately this is Prison we are talking about. There is a higher than normal chance of meeting some not nice people.

I haven't read what Rudy said as he really only has one script. I assume he is talking about how saintly Vernon was and how he was just minding his own business doing God;s work and was attacked out of the blue. We all know that's claptrap, even in Prison people don't get attacked for no reason. Most likely he was running his mouth off and acting like he was King Shite, and the wrong person decided that he wasn't listening to or taking this crap anymore.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:35 pm

Suranis wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:12 pm
even in Prison people don't get attacked for no reason.
But a 63-year-old victim? Who wasn't an important person on the outside? It seems almost unmanly for an inmate to beat up someone that old. The attacker must have REALLY had a reason.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:27 pm

so they just decided to beat him after 5 years for no reason? I'm thinkin' he might have made an enemy or 2

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:34 pm

The guy is 63? What the hell?

There is a really interesting story in there somewhere.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:37 pm

For a start I don't suspect he's in prison for being a nice guy, and if TexasDumbass is interested in him I would suspect even less so. I've known some 63 year olds that being beaten to a pulp is the least that they deserve. Prisoners, unlike wine, usually do not improve with age. I suspect there is good deal more here than we know, or Dummy will ever admit to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Clairez

Post by Clairez » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:25 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:37 pm
For a start I don't suspect he's in prison for being a nice guy, and if TexasDumbass is interested in him I would suspect even less so. I've known some 63 year olds that being beaten to a pulp is the least that they deserve. Prisoners, unlike wine, usually do not improve with age. I suspect there is good deal more here than we know, or Dummy will ever admit to.
Lonnie Vernon and his wife are part of the Schaffer Cox crew. They were in income tax trouble and thought they were likely to lose their home to the IRS.

They decided their best course of action was to fight back by plotting to murder various people. So yeah he belongs in prison and he has a mouth problem, so that is what most likely earned him a beating.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:41 am

Clairez wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:25 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:37 pm
Lonnie Vernon and his wife are part of the Schaffer Cox crew. They were in income tax trouble and thought they were likely to lose their home to the IRS.

They decided their best course of action was to fight back by plotting to murder various people. So yeah he belongs in prison and he has a mouth problem, so that is what most likely earned him a beating.
Here is an article about his sentencing where they mention his inability to control his mouth.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-militias/art ... 013/01/07/
Foul-mouthed Alaska militia member gets a near-life sentence
Prosecutors, who argued in a written motion that Vernon could not be rehabilitated, appear to have aptly described Vernon when they also wrote he is "prone to bouts of anger and irritability as well as emotional outbursts."
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:33 am

Yes indeed, Flatcap attracted and cultivated an all 'round genteel, intellectual, civilized, polished and socialized, and let's not forget mentally stable, bible study group around him, didn't he????? :rotflmao: Prime TexasDummy candidates one and all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:08 pm

This just in from Schaeffer Cox: Prison is unpleasant.

That is all.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:20 pm

Because a flightless bird is no bird at all.
Says the dude locked in a cage. :roll:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:50 pm

Initially I thought that the Bureau of Prisons only hired stupid people . . .
How stupid do you have to be then to be under their supervision?
What kind of goose has to walk everywhere he goes?
Why that would be you Schaeffer: To the shower, the yard . . . be a long time though 'tll you walk through the front gate.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:08 pm
This just in from Schaeffer Cox: Prison is unpleasant.

That is all.

Sigh...so ratites, penguins, and a few other species of birds are 'no birds at all'?

I can't believe how stupid he is.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:36 pm

No paycheck is worth getting your wings clipped.
Was threatening to kill people and their children because you disagreed with their court rulings, and acquiring illegal weapons to do so, worth getting your wings clipped?

That's the question you should be asking yourself, Schaeffer.

Hell, if you can acquire some concept of contrition between now and resentencing, you may shave a few years off that prison stretch.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:33 am

One would think that a flood in the prison would be exciting for the criminals like Flatcap. Why is he whining about it? NVM.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:42 pm

The latest pooty, Schaeffer Cox-related shenanigans:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:47 pm

None of the cowards would come outside to talk about their evil, illegal, immoral setup of Schaeffer Cox
This is what long-term unemployment does to a person's brain. Anybody with a job would know that:

1. 99% of the people who work in an office building would have no involvement with one particular case.
2. Especially when that office building is in Washington D.C. and the case took place in Alaska.
3. Privacy or other laws prevent employees from talking to random street people about other people's cases.
4. Insulting people isn't the way to get them to do what you want.

Get a job, Bob, and you won't have so much free time to worry about Schaeffer goddamn Cox.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:40 am

Flatcap wasting his commissary funds on a stoopid book.
Schaeffer Cox
July 16 at 7:31 AM ·
Building Cairns...

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for the money that you have sent to my commissary account. I'm making good use of it. With the help of a few key people, we hope to publish a new book soon called Letters From Prison. It's a compilation of letters I have sent from prison over the past 8 years. I thought it would be a short little read. But it turns out it's going to a full-sized book.

We are about to start the final editing and formatting stages. And I'm paying for this process from my commissary account as we go. We are doing stuff the low budget way, of course, but it still takes money. We are talking in the hundreds of dollars. So not too much. But I still couldn't be doing it without you and your donations to my commissary account. So thank you.

Some of these letters are painful for me to re-read. Others remind me of happy times. Some of them I'm a little uneasy about publishing for others to see. But I think it's somehow therapeutic to get them out of my mind and laid to rest in a book. It's closing a chapter for me, and opening one for whoever reads it. It feels sort of like stacking up cairns of stones along an alpine trail so that those who come behind me can find their way. Or at lease see the way I went. Because I still don't know where this trail ends.

Thanks for being a part of this project. Thanks for not forgetting me.

US Postal Money Orders can be sent to my commissary account at:

Francis Schaeffer Cox
16179-006
FBoP Lock Box
PO Box 474701
Des Moines, Iowa 50947-0001

or by Western Union Quick Pay:

Francis S. Cox 16179-006
City Code: FBoP
State Code: DC

-- Schaeffer Cox

FreeSchaeffer.com
PayPal.me/SchaefferCox

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:43 am

Letters From A Wannabee Domestic Terrorist

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Resume18 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:43 am
Letters From A Wannabee Domestic Terrorist
Ooo, another good one. We were pitching some titles for Schaeffer's magnum opus earlier:
DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:14 am
Mein Cap
The Birdbrain of Alaska
Kill a Gov't Agent with an M-13
TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:14 pm
Nobody Cares Why The Caged Bird Sings
Facebook From a Terre Haute Jail
Arrested Underdevelopment
The Prisoner Of Alaskaban
The Shawshank Redemption Theory
Further ideas invited.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:06 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:09 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:06 pm
Hidden Content
Hidden Content

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:19 pm

More nonsense from Angela and Bob.
Schaeffer Cox
9 hrs ·
ACTION NEEDED for Schaeffer Cox!

1. Please sign the petition today!

Charged with Conspiracy....which means NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED BY SCHAEFFER!

Schaeffer Cox is the first person in America to be sent to prison because the United States government decided that they think they know what he thinks. This was UNPROVABLE and his case was thrown out of the state of Alaska because the evidence PROVES HIS INNOCENCE without any doubt. This same evidence was withheld from the jury at the federal trial, which is illegal, and Schaeffer was sentenced to 26 years in prison.

In his federal case, the judge has ordered that the discovery evidence that was withheld be released. This is great news. Keep praying for Schaeffer's freedom. He will be resentenced November 4, 2019 for the dropped solicitation charge. Check out the website and this facebook page for up to date information.

2. Write Judge Bryan and request that Schaeffer be set free THIS YEAR.

We are still collecting letters to Judge Bryan to request Schaeffer's freedom THIS YEAR. He is the judge who will be hearing his case at resentencing. All of your letters can be sent to Michael_Filopovic@fd.org or schaeffercox@gmail.com. If you need any help with this, please email schaeffercox@gmail.com

https://www.change.org/p/bob-smilie-hel ... schaeffer-

Thank you Bob Smilie for the petition.

FreeSchaeffer.com
► Show Spoiler

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:06 am

:mememe: Shouldn't Angela and Bob be enciphering their messages? :rimshot:
► Show Spoiler

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:07 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:19 pm
More nonsense from Angela and Bob.
:snippity:
In his federal case, the judge has ordered that the discovery evidence that was withheld be released. This is great news. Keep praying for Schaeffer's freedom. He will be resentenced November 4, 2019 for the dropped solicitation charge. Check out the website and this facebook page for up to date information.
:snippity:
Withheld? I think this means it was not used in trial. I don't think that this will uncover mitigating evidence, but more probably shame Cox and show him that there was a treasure trove of further bad things that may have used against him. Probably just too flimsy for it to be presented without good corroboration of witnesses. Or just an attempt not to reveal too many details of the investigation during the trial. Lucky for Cox that more months cannot be piled upon his sentence.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”