Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Random Karens

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
RVInit

Random Karens

Post by RVInit »

This woman was in a grocery store and decided it was her business to question why a man had a dog in the store. He told her this is my service dog. She demanded to see proof and made a huge deal and apparently the dog did something she didn't like, she says it jumped on her. So, she kicked the disabled man in the butt. She was treated with a free ride in a cop car and got her glamor shot at the police station. And a bonus appointment with a judge.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
pipistrelle

Random Karens

Post by pipistrelle »

Pointed out in the comments: She parked in a disabled spot.
Cyrus Breckenridge

Random Karens

Post by Cyrus Breckenridge »

RVInit wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:04 pm This woman was in a grocery store and decided it was her business to question why a man had a dog in the store. He told her this is my service dog. She demanded to see proof and made a huge deal and apparently the dog did something she didn't like, she says it jumped on her. So, she kicked the disabled man in the butt. She was treated with a free ride in a cop car and got her glamor shot at the police station. And a bonus appointment with a judge.

The voice sounded familiar… then I got it. Tony Soprano’s mother!

Return to “Other weirdos”