Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

ArthurWankspittle

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

William J. Wagener
Yesterday at 1:46 AM ·
Can you write a letter to Judge Leslie E. Kobyashi in Honolulu to release NON-violent offender, Anthony T. Willliams?
Halfway between Hawaii and California will do.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This is not only spectacularly stupid, it's laughably out of date:
William J. Wagener
March 25 at 1:05 PM ·

to obtain this "Mercy" as the Judge termed it, [Elaine Brown] had had her husband , Ed Brown, served "divorce papers" in his prison.
I think if a judge mandated a divorce as a condition of sentencing, the sentenced would have a pretty damn easy appeal. Or they could just remarry the person later. The very idea is utterly stupid.

More importantly, anyone who's followed the Brown case at all knows that Elaine Brown ran a dental practice, owned property, and was a productive member of society. Lord knows why she got involved with a loser like Ed, but he was clearly the ringleader of this circus. it's not at all surprising that she wants rid of him.
which he refused to sign, but told her, she could consider herself "divorced".
This seems like another flaw in the judge's evil plan. What's the point of compelling someone to file divorce papers if the other party can just refuse them? We know Elaine was freed, so clearly this was acceptable. I won't even try to guess what Ed's refusing to sign divorce papers but saying "consider your divorced" is supposed to accomplish.
the I.R.S. Personal Income TAX has been proved unlawful by a Minnesota Couple decades ago
Oh, God, he means Credit River. This is so old and laughable even poots don't bring it up anymore. It also wasn't about income tax, but rather mortgage foreclosure and the nature of federal reserve banking. And it didn't involve a couple. Maybe Wagener means something else, but citing Credit River - and being completely wrong about what it supposedly did - would be thematically consistent with the rest of his arguments.
and NOT appealed to SCotUS by IRS for fear that THAT court would concur with the lower Fed. Appeals Court.
No, it was completely nullified because it was made by a Justice of The Peace who had no authority to make it.
Irwin Schiff, wrote several pamphlets and a book called "THE FEDERAL MAFIA", which sold a reputed million copies in 3 editions, which prove blah blah blah
The courts didn't see it that way. See references to Schiff's many lost cases in http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#proponents and https://www.quatloos.com/taxscams/cm-taxpr.htm
which one IRS commissioner admitted was a "Voluntary tax" to a famous film director, Aaron Russo
Surprisingly, what an IRS commissioner says to a filmmaker does not establish legal precedent.
The Constitution states the taxes are to be "apportioned among the States", not leveled on individuals.
The Constitution says “The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.” That's the 16th Amendment, which superseded the language being referred to. Funny how often these Constitutional experts don't seem to understand how amendments work.

As for the rest of it, the evans-legal link above is a comprehensive list of rebuttals. Note that it hasn't been updated since 2011. For Wagener's arguments, it doesn't need to be.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

The really truly ironic part from a sovcit standpoint is that for once there really was a void ab initio judgement, the senile alcoholic dog pound judge had no authority to make the ruling. The rest of his maunderings, not so much.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob »

It is hi-larious that Wagener is relying on old chestnuts like Credit River, Schiff, and Russo.

I mean, Schiff died in prison over his wrongheaded beliefs. Which clearly makes him correct. (Just ask Terry Trussell.) And Russo died owing the IRS millions.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Indigo

Post by Indigo »

Here's a update on James Trent Goodbaudy, a sovereign citizen that moved from Oregon to rural Nevada, purchased some property in Pershing county (using a claimed trust under another name that would supposedly insulate him from legal action or any attempts for the land to be attached or seized), and attempted to set up a sovereign citizen compound on the property that he called "Elefteria Acres."

Goodbaudy says he left Elefteria Acres because he "did not feel safe there alone." At that time Goodbaudy was harassing the code enforcement staff at the Pershing County DA's Office that dared to try and hold him accountable for numerous code violations (in other words, they were simply doing their jobs). But to Goodbaudy's way of looking at it, nobody is the boss of him and he can do whatever he pleases.

Of course the idea of inviting other sovereigns from across the country to come squat on Elefteria Acres went bad when folks like the convicted murderer "Evol Love" showed up and serious conflicts ensued. When things got bad enough, the other sovereigns abandoned Elefteria Acres.

So Goodbaudy has been floating around northern Nevada, living a transient lifestyle out of a travel trailer he tows around with his van. For a time Goodbaudy was stalking and photographing the entry/exit gates & perimeter of Naval Air Station (NAS) Fallon, and also photographing military personnel in Fallon (referring to them as "statists," in other words his enemies) and military vehicles engaged in training exercises off of the base.

Eventually, Goodbaudy ended up living out of his trailer parked on the rental property of Bundy & Gavin Seim supporters in tiny Gabbs, Nevada (located in northern Nye county); I won't be naming those individuals here. When he is not busy calling police and other law enforcement agencies illegitimate and corrupt, Goodbaudy spends his time calling the COVID-19 pandemic a hoax and trying to spread all sorts of nonsense conspiracy theories about it.

Oddly enough, Goodbaudy's hosts in Gabbs believe that COVID-19 is real and that the way Goodbaudy continues to behave (as though COVID-19 does not exist) puts them at risk. So they told Goodbaudy to leave.

And here is the kicker. Goodbaudy, feeling "stabbed in the back" and betrayed, says he wants to call the sheriff out to defend what he sees as his rights against a claimed illegal eviction. Goodbaudy even refers to the sheriff as a "neutral third party" (!) when it comes to them helping him out. This when Goodbaudy's social media is also crammed with posts calling out cops as illegitimate and worse. Goodbaudy also calls out his hosts for evicting him during a pandemic, the very same pandemic Goodbaudy himself does not believe in! The hypocrisy is amazing and the irony is likely lost on Goodbaudy as well.

Much of the information included above was located on Goodbaudy's Facebook and some other related sources. And since the State of Oregon has finally given public access to their court database without a costly subscription being necessary, I checked Goodbaudy's record and it is a doozy. There are convictions for misdemeanors and felonies (under Goodbaudy's uncommon full name and confirmed year of birth), including Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle (auto theft), Possession of a Stolen Motor Vehicle, Theft in the First Degree, Possession of a Forged Instrument, Robbery in the Second Degree (looks like a downward plea from Robbery in the First), and many, many more. Page after page after page of Goodbaudy's victimizations of others; there are parole violations, probation violations, fines never paid & civil cases, too. If anyone wants to look for themselves, here is the link:

https://www.courts.oregon.gov/services/ ... ndars.aspx

Instead of taking responsibility for his actions, Goodbaudy's apparent solution was to invalidate the whole criminal justice system in his own mind and adopt the sovereign citizen beliefs that he makes his living off of (by selling self-published books of sovereign nonsense, bogus sovereign license plates, and more).

Finally, the last time I posted here about Goodbaudy he read the posts & comments, and then added comments of his own on his Facebook page about that. Goodbaudy remarked how unsettling it felt (he claimed) to read about himself that way (hint to Goodbaudy: then don't broadcast your nonsense to the world) and one of his followers made threats towards my TFB persona, stating that I should be attacked; comments Goodbaudy had no problem with. Some of Goodbaudy's other followers also suggested joining TFB to gather personal information in order to better identify whom to attack here.

So where will Goodbaudy go next... ? Whatever you do Goodbaudy, please stay out of Oregon! :fingerwag: I think we already have enough crazies here as it is. ;)
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --President George W. Bush

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Indigo -thanks for the update on Trent. I don't check on him often - last I had seen was that he was living in his trailer in Fernley.

You called "Evol" a murderer. I did that on the twitter and she threatened to sue me for defamation or something. She was charged with murder but took a plea deal and pled guilty to "extremely aggravated robbery" or something like that. Be careful or "Evol" will sue you. :sarcasm: Sekrit Stuffs!
I DM with her sometimes - she is not mad at me anymore and is now focusing on 5G conspiracy theories.

Indigo

Post by Indigo »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:13 pm
Indigo -thanks for the update on Trent. I don't check on him often - last I had seen was that he was living in his trailer in Fernley.

You called "Evol" a murderer. I did that on the twitter and she threatened to sue me for defamation or something. She was charged with murder but took a plea deal and pled guilty to "extremely aggravated robbery" or something like that. Be careful or "Evol" will sue you. :sarcasm: Sekrit Stuffs!
I DM with her sometimes - she is not mad at me anymore and is now focusing on 5G conspiracy theories.
Hey there Scirreeve! :-D

Thanks for the information. Funny thing about Evol Love is that she claims (perhaps this is just one of her claims?) that she is not the same person that was convicted of murder, if memory serves wasn't it was a robbery gone bad? In any event, when I looked over Evol's social media (months ago) there was an inmate ID photo she posted (with a very strong resemblance to Evol herself, except for aging it appeared identical) that also contained her prison ID number. Running that ID number brought up the name of the person and their record, including the murder conviction. So in my estimation they are one in the same person. Unless Evol has an evil twin running around committing homicide and innocent Evol is being blamed for it. Darn those evil twins!

If Evol's criminal record with the state is inaccurate then she should sue them, as I am only going by what the state reports about her. And I can prove it.

In any event, Evol is also an alias and not a true name. Those of us "in the know" are aware of who she really is but I am not broadcasting her true name here because I had mentioned her only as an example of how when Goodbaudy puts out the welcome mat for other sovereigns to move to his compound from across the land, the sort of dangerous types he attracts - as if Goodbaudy himself is not dangerous enough. I knew he was a felon but had no idea he was convicted of Robbery II (and originally charged with Robbery I in that case). That is an extremely serious matter. And there are so many other convictions he has as well.

I believe part of the reason Goodbaudy engages in all the social media antics is self-promotion for his business peddling sovereign materials, as a platform for interactive sovereign indoctrination carried out by him, and to feed his own narcissistic ego. He also portrays himself as an altruistic and persecuted champion of civil rights, fighting the good fight for other innocents subjected to government tyranny as he claims to have been. Little do his followers know (or perhaps even care) what his criminal background contains. Those folks that recently allowed him to stay on the property they were renting (mentioned in my earlier post) were badly mistaken to let somebody like that into their lives. They are paying the price now. I was also told by an LE source that Goodbaudy engages in harassment & stalking and has some of his followers do likewise toward the same target, amplifying the harassment effects. This is a hidden truth behind the facade of innocence; the "victim" of claimed "tyranny" is really a serial victimizer.

And if Evol wants to sue me, I would subpoena her murder conviction documents/certified judgment and fingerprint record, then have them compared to Evol's prints to prove she is one in the same subject. That is how I've seen cases of convictions & later claimed mistaken identity handled in the courts I am familiar with and when faced with no way to continue spinning lies about who they really are, their claims of innocence and mistaken identity fall apart.
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --President George W. Bush

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hi Indigo - she is actually very nice with me in our DMs. Not sure what you are referring to but here is the result of her appeal on her robbery conviction (and it has her former name(s) in it).
https://www.courtlistener.com/pdf/2002/ ... napier.pdf

Indigo

Post by Indigo »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:38 am
Hi Indigo - she is actually very nice with me in our DMs. Not sure what you are referring to but here is the result of her appeal on her robbery conviction (and it has her former name(s) in it).
Thanks for adding the information & link, I appreciate it. According to the Tennessee Department of Corrections (TDOC) information I received (that is not on line), she was convicted of murder. And the TDOC ID number is a match as I already described; all of the Evol's names match it, too. While I would take the word of corrections or the original court convicting someone over a defendant's claim, because the state is not perfect and can make mistakes it is possible that this was done in her case. At least when it comes to what TDOC says she went to prison for.

Unfortunately, the county the original conviction was from does not have their court records available on-line for this sort of case that I could locate. It looks like Evol may be right given the appeal you linked to (that I also located & confirmed on a Tennessee government web site this evening). I'd like to see a copy of the judgment of conviction myself to be certain though. But for now and absent confirmation from the original court of record, I think that Evol should be given the benefit of the doubt here, that she actually made a plea of what she says she did (especially aggravated robbery).

On the other hand, even if Evol is accurate (about not being convicted of murder) she was still involved in a violent criminal incident that took a victim's life. And did a very long time in prison for it. And as such, it still serves as an example of the sort of people Goodbaudy attracts to his schemes. On his Facebook tonight, Goodbaudy is mulling over the idea of returning to Elefteria Acres yet again and in hoping to assemble another bunch of malcontents around him there; whether he actually does that again or not, or if anybody joins him there, is anybody's guess.

And if anyone here is interested in researching Evol for themselves, there are a number of other folks on Facebook using the same name that are not the subject in question; the three Facebook accounts I know of that Evol is associated with are all dominated by sovereign, anti-government extremist and conspiracy theory content. As of this writing, the others using the same name (Evol Love) are not. Those other folks should not be confused with this subject.

Scirreeve, no matter how friendly Evol presents herself to you, I would advise a great deal of caution in any personal contact. Folks with that sort of prison background can be extremely manipulative. But your call of course. Otherwise please keep up the good work! :clap:

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Indigo wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:49 pm
Some of Goodbaudy's other followers also suggested joining TFB to gather personal information in order to better identify whom to attack here.
I've been running this place for many, many years now. I have an extended security apparatus that prevents such nonsense.

There's one guy - a retired German lawyer who lives in France - who originally was a good participating member but who got his panties in a twist for some reason and doxxed one of our members. I've kicked him off the forum at least 6 times already, and I suspect he is back but laying low. He uses VPNs and has various ways to sneak in by using an American IP address, but whenever I'm convinced (y'know, by evidence) that he's here again, ZOT (freeper joke).

But don't worry about Goodbaudy's moron friends. They're no match for my security measures. :thumbs:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Notorial Dissent

Goodbaudy is what they call in the trade, a bad body to have around, and an even worse neighbor.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

boots

Post by boots »

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:38 am
Yeah, but damn, knocking of a Waffle House almost makes her seem like a caricature of a sov. "Give me the cash registur and a side of waffles! Yeehaw!"

(My family is from the South so I can make fun and it's okay)

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

boots wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:48 pm
Yeah, but damn, knocking of a Waffle House almost makes her seem like a caricature of a sov. "Give me the cash registur and a side of waffles! Yeehaw!"

I am a damyankee, going back for many generations. However, one part of Southern culture that I treasure and that I seek out on every single trip south of the Mason Dixon line is the Waffle House. I would fully support enhanced "special circumstances" sentences for people that knock over a Waffle House instead of some grungy old liquor store.

boots

Post by boots »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:02 pm
boots wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:48 pm

I am a damyankee, going back for many generations. However, one part of Southern culture that I treasure and that I seek out on every single trip south of the Mason Dixon line is the Waffle House. I would fully support enhanced "special circumstances" sentences for people that knock over a Waffle House instead of some grungy old liquor store.
I have to say I don't get the attraction. But to each their own! Btw how the heck does WallStreet go about valuing companies right now?

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

boots wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:15 pm
Btw how the heck does WallStreet go about valuing companies right now?
Valuation metrics go out the window in a situation like this... There's a saying about trying to catch a falling knife. It's really hard when all the stocks are falling knives.

We're thinking a lot about cash burn and in particular about debt coverage with reduced revenue coming in. That's why non-grocery retailer stocks are headed towards zero. Take Michael's, the hobby retailer, for instance. They're sitting on about $4.5 billion in debt, versus about $5.2 billion in annual sales. They're in a relatively low-growth category, but it's consistent, and it may actually do better than usual in a recession as more people stay home and do crafts instead of watching TV while quarantined. They're in better shape than Hobby Lobby right now, and probably in better shape than Joann's, their main competitor. Yet the stock's trading at $2 a share for a total market capitalization of way less than $1 billion, due to the debt load, and it was well below $1 during the major panic wave a couple weeks ago. That's down from $13 or $14 at some point in the last year.

Companies like Raytheon Technologies (formed last week in the merger between United Technologies and Raytheon) have bulging order books on the military side, and the government has to keep the military side of the business working because they can't lose the expertise of tens of thousands of engineers and manufacturing personnel, or they won't be able to respond to a threat. Airframe makers like Boeing will stay in business but will probably hose their shareholders to get additional financing.

You can start to work through the list and figure out survivors, road kill, and varying degrees of in between. Then you have to figure out if you think the market has bottomed. Some of the rallies in the last 3 weeks have felt like classic relief rallies or even "dead cat bounces." Nobody ever catches the exact bottom of the market when it starts to turn back up, but the point is to not back up the truck because the market's down 20% only to see it drop another 30%, which isn't out of the question.

boots

Post by boots »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:02 pm
boots wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:15 pm
Btw how the heck does WallStreet go about valuing companies right now?
Valuation metrics go out the window in a situation like this... There's a saying about trying to catch a falling knife. It's really hard when all the stocks are falling knives.

We're thinking a lot about cash burn and in particular about debt coverage with reduced revenue coming in. That's why non-grocery retailer stocks are headed towards zero. Take Michael's, the hobby retailer, for instance. They're sitting on about $4.5 billion in debt, versus about $5.2 billion in annual sales. They're in a relatively low-growth category, but it's consistent, and it may actually do better than usual in a recession as more people stay home and do crafts instead of watching TV while quarantined. They're in better shape than Hobby Lobby right now, and probably in better shape than Joann's, their main competitor. Yet the stock's trading at $2 a share for a total market capitalization of way less than $1 billion, due to the debt load, and it was well below $1 during the major panic wave a couple weeks ago. That's down from $13 or $14 at some point in the last year.

Companies like Raytheon Technologies (formed last week in the merger between United Technologies and Raytheon) have bulging order books on the military side, and the government has to keep the military side of the business working because they can't lose the expertise of tens of thousands of engineers and manufacturing personnel, or they won't be able to respond to a threat. Airframe makers like Boeing will stay in business but will probably hose their shareholders to get additional financing.

You can start to work through the list and figure out survivors, road kill, and varying degrees of in between. Then you have to figure out if you think the market has bottomed. Some of the rallies in the last 3 weeks have felt like classic relief rallies or even "dead cat bounces." Nobody ever catches the exact bottom of the market when it starts to turn back up, but the point is to not back up the truck because the market's down 20% only to see it drop another 30%, which isn't out of the question.
Interesting...and thanks

Indigo

Post by Indigo »

Foggy wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:12 am
Indigo wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:49 pm
Some of Goodbaudy's other followers also suggested joining TFB to gather personal information in order to better identify whom to attack here.
I've been running this place for many, many years now. I have an extended security apparatus that prevents such nonsense.

There's one guy - a retired German lawyer who lives in France - who originally was a good participating member but who got his panties in a twist for some reason and doxxed one of our members. I've kicked him off the forum at least 6 times already, and I suspect he is back but laying low. He uses VPNs and has various ways to sneak in by using an American IP address, but whenever I'm convinced (y'know, by evidence) that he's here again, ZOT (freeper joke).

But don't worry about Goodbaudy's moron friends. They're no match for my security measures. :thumbs:
Thanks, Foggy. I do not worry about them but appreciate whatever security measures you have in place all the same.

Indigo

Post by Indigo »

Lots of drama surrounding Goodbaudy and the folks he was staying with (in Gabbs, NV). I have a lead on where he is headed next (and it isn't his Elefteria Acres sovcit lunatic preserve) so we'll see how that develops.

In the meantime, a source local to Goodbaudy that is in a position to know reports that he removes his bogus sovcit vehicle license plate whenever he leaves their ultra tiny remote town, switching it out with a regular state issued license plate for any trips he makes. Where the odds of getting stopped by law enforcement climb. And that would figure, our fearless freedum fighter Trent not being so fearless after all. Evidently a case of "Do as I say, not as I do."

This does not stop Goodbaudy from engaging in his long & ongoing bogus sovcit vehicle license plate scam, the ones Goodbaudy sells on his web site and encourages folks to use, along with his claims that state vehicle registrations are insurance are not necessary, etc. The hypocrisy and cowardice is strong with this one. And so are his lies...

Notorial Dissent

Goodbaudy is I think what they call in the trade all hat and no cattle. He has all the earmarks of being a con artist. That he also happens to be a thoroughly unpleasant individual who is also a sovcit whack job is just icing on the cake. I think this could also be classed under affinity fraud. What a novel concept, a sovcit whackjob preying on other sovcit whackjobs-NOT. It's a niche field and statistics and reality say someone has to fill it. The real point is that in the very narrow field that is sovcitdumb there seems to be a larger than normal percentage of scammers fleecing the flock.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

A couple days ago, I was watching an older video of him getting arrested in the lobby of a courthouse for failure to appear (he refused to go in without his pocket recorder, or his claim that by going in he is consenting to the court's jurisdiction). I assume this was posted some time ago on this board, probably more than once, but it is always a fun review of Goodbaudy's brilliance.

After 16 minutes of babbling with others (mainly inaudible), the deputies come in to arrest him. Some fun ensues such as:

- He hands the deputies a form they must fill out to talk to him, and the deputy sets it on a nearby bench, where the locals appear to avoid the form (SovCit cooties?).
- While disputing he failed to appear because he is sitting in the courthouse, he says he's not that guy.
- "I do not consent!" Deputy responds, "That's fine. You're under arrest."
- "I need a victim!" As a Reddit commenter mentioned, that probably sounded better in his head.

A relatively recent commenter (which made 17 in 7 years, and three were Goodbaudy's) on the video mentioned:
Well, you failed to appear, and then you claimed you were there and then denied being that person. You are not very good at this.
And he somehow thinks this video shows him in a good light and finishes with plugging his book.

I set the link to start the video right before the deputies entered.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Indigo

Post by Indigo »

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:57 am
- He [Goodbaudy] hands the deputies a form they must fill out to talk to him, and the deputy sets it on a nearby bench, where the locals appear to avoid the form (SovCit cooties?).
- While disputing he failed to appear because he is sitting in the courthouse, he says he's not that guy.
- "I do not consent!" Deputy responds, "That's fine. You're under arrest."
- "I need a victim!" As a Reddit commenter mentioned, that probably sounded better in his head.
I need a victim?! That is some ironic comedy gold right there! :rotflmao: Thanks, Northland10!!

Of course, I'm sure that Goodbaudy meant (according to his loony sovcit interpretation) that a victim is necessary in order for any sort of alleged wrongdoing to have occurred, regardless of the circumstances. But somehow the state itself cannot be a victim. This flies in the face of precedent establishing the state (in Oregon as likely everyplace else) as representing citizens-at-large that have been wronged, for example in cases such as disorderly conduct, driving while under the influence of intoxicants, possession of illegal drugs and traffic infractions like speeding, etc. Failure to appear in court is another one. In these examples a named victim is not necessary as there is no such statutory requirement to do so; a named victim is not an element of these offenses.

So how convenient it is for a sovcit type to believe that a named victim must be an element of all offenses. And if that doesn't work? Then just invalidate the entire legal process (in their own minds) by believing in nutty conspiracies like any attorney that is a member of the Bar must be corrupt because they secretly owe their allegiance to Britain, or the court is practicing admiralty law (obvious because of the gold fringed US flag present in the courtroom), or... or... or. Excuse after rationalization after bad information after excuse. And on and on.

And soon, Goodbaudy plans to sell bogus, fake photo ID cards that he claims will stop "them" from thinking "that they can just poke needles in me [for example] or lock me up because I don't belong to them." A get out of jail free card? A "you are not the boss of me" card? This is one of the methods of manipulation Goodbaudy uses, leading his following to think that this worthless card he plans on selling can do the same things for them he claims it will supposedly do for him (and when those claims fail Goodbaudy will likely never tell his followers, that is victims, about it). Goodbaudy also claims (in the comments section of a post I'll link to) that "If nothing else it would be a good secondary form of photo ID" which is nonsense. Here is link what they look like (link valid as of this writing):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Note the fake address. Doesn't every good form of ID have a fake address on it? :think: Goodbaudy also says he plans on establishing a registry of his bogus ID cards, just like the RuSA folks did a few years back; those were also a failure except for the con artists selling them and lining their pockets with their follower's cash. Goodbaudy claims he has a printer than can make these but he might also be having them made in China for all anybody really knows; he claims to be working on developing a (bogus) press pass to sell, too.

Indigo

Post by Indigo »

And on the subject of videos. Here is Goodbaudy (the heavy set male) and an associate shooting at a TV set at an outdoor location; Goodbaudy (seen holding & firing a semi-automatic handgun) had multiple felony convictions at this time:

My impression is that video may be too old to be actionable from a prosecution standpoint. But it does show a willingness by Goodbaudy to possess and use a firearm as a convicted felon. Meaning he could just as easily be possessing a firearm now since there he is on video doing so before. And posting it up on the Internet for one and all to see.

While people can and do change, it is also a truism that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

from down-under, sovcit screeching, but only 5 minutes and stops where it may be getting interesting. Could be he lost his camera at that point while getting arrested

no windows broken, sorry ;)

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:doh: :brickwallsmall: :doh: now this is a new intro to sovcit postmaster theory :doh:

:cantlook: :cantlook: :cantlook:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sadly no broken window.
SovCit Cries Like A Baby When Arrested (Right To Travel Fail)

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”