Kenny's quixotic bid for OR-2 (aka SOJ-2)

scirreeve

Kenny's quixotic bid for OR-2 (aka SOJ-2)

Post by scirreeve »

I've never made a new topic before - I hope I am doing it right. Kenny Medenbach filed to run for OR-2. This might be kind of fun to watch.
For decades, Ken Medenbach has been driven by his belief that the federal government cannot own land.

It’s a notion that’s gotten him arrested repeatedly when he built homes on government property. In 2016, it led Medenbach to Oregon’s Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, which he and others occupied for more than a month.

But today, with the federal government still controlling vast amounts of property in Oregon, Medenbach has another idea: He’s running for Congress. :snippity:
https://www.opb.org/news/article/ken-me ... -congress/

He has filed with both the OR SOS and FEC which surprises me - I guess someone is helping him. Anyway this "campaign" should be a train wreck.

NMgirl

Re: Kenny's quixotic bid for OR-2 (aka SOJ-2)

Post by NMgirl »

Oh, excellent, scirreeve! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Might be a good grifting opportunity for Kenny, as it was for cRyan.

Might it be Schindler who is helping out with the paperwork? Mysteriously, he held Kenny in a certain amount of esteem, probably the only human being on earth who did.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

:popcorn:
Image Image Image Image Image

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

NMgirl wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:39 pm
Oh, excellent, scirreeve! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Might be a good grifting opportunity for Kenny, as it was for cRyan.

Might it be Schindler who is helping out with the paperwork? Mysteriously, he held Kenny in a certain amount of esteem, probably the only human being on earth who did.
Kenny taught Schindler the trials and tribulations of salt-of-the-earth rural folks like himself. So Schindler claimed.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:23 pm
He has filed with both the OR SOS
Not surprisingly, all roads lead to SOROS.
:sarcasm:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

NMgirl wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:39 pm

OH - I hadn't thought of that. I guess you might be right NM - Schindler comments on Kenny's posts sometimes. This is from a few days ago (Schindler = Wayne Morse on FB).
Wayne Morse Your biggest problem Ken was the you were not guilty.
Hide or report this
· 2d
Kenneth W Medenbach
Kenneth W Medenbach Wayne Morse, juror 4 in the OPB podcast stated that one juror had us all guilty until they heard about the informants. Being "not guilty" doesn't matter if being found "guilty" by the jury. Like the 4 in the second trial.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Going under a pseudonym and sounding only semi-literate. My kind of lawyer.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Great job on the topic!

I asked Rusty, the All American Squirrel, if Kenny could count on the All American Squirrel vote -- the reply was heartbreaking. Damn the Deep State!

What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:09 pm
Going under a pseudonym and sounding only semi-literate. My kind of lawyer.
I’m surprised about the pseudonym. Schindler dominates a room, with his size (yuuge) and his voice (also yuuge) He radiates self confidence to the point of arrogance, and was disrespectful to Judge Brown in the courtroom (though nothing like as much as Mumpoot). He strolled into court one day a half hour late, having kept Judge Brown and the rest of us twiddling our thumbs (or, in my case, trying to crib from Max’s notes). He just kinda shrugged off Brown’s reprimand with one of those sorry-not-sorry replies, coming across as insolent. So why’s he trying to hide, obviously ineffectively, behind a pseudonym?

Kenny was selling the Poot last-free-man narrative and Schindler was a ready buyer, which I also find inexplicable.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Kenny gives his reasons for running for Congress on his FB page. It is because SCOTUS won't listen to his nonsense.
Kenneth W Medenbach
November 22 at 6:13 PM ·
Shared via AddThis
·
The United States Supreme Court denied my writ of certiorari last October 7, 2019, where l was challenging the United States Supreme Court's authority to interpret the Constitution and the power of the United States government to own lands in the States.
So now I'm running for Congress, to do the same!

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

OK, goober.
Image Image Image Image Image

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:26 am
Kenny gives his reasons for running for Congress on his FB page. It is because SCOTUS won't listen to his nonsense.
Kenneth W Medenbach
November 22 at 6:13 PM ·
Shared via AddThis
·
The United States Supreme Court denied my writ of certiorari last October 7, 2019, where l was challenging the United States Supreme Court's authority to interpret the Constitution and the power of the United States government to own lands in the States.
So now I'm running for Congress, to do the same!
Schindler :rolleye: :rolleye:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Kenny gonna need some new signs at his shack for his very important campaign.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Thanks for digging that up. I was looking for it. What a blowhard.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Kenny got a very(not) important endorsement from the Nut Burger.
David Zion Brugger
3 hrs ·
Kenneth W Medenbach, got some more Free Publicity today in the form of The Bend Bulletin running OPB’s Article on page 3 Sunday Nov 24:
- I imagine Portland Oregonian must have ran it on day this last week, anyone seen such?
Of course I have been and am sharing the news of Ken’s running and implications and such with any and every church and other groups I attend daily,,, Do your part. Ken can check all the blanks for Loggers, Ranchers and the general population of Oregon at DC but the rest of the time he can be doing other things that may make a Real Difference for Us all.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

I did just a soupçon of research on our old friend, Kenny, maybe ninety seconds of my time. First, I love that some website or other calls him the "Branch Dildonian." Second, and off-topic: Is Jefferson Public Radio the name of an OPB/Southern Oregon University radio station? Really? Does it have anything to do with the State of Jefferson?

I note that Zion Burger forgot to mention Sugar Pine Mine as one of Medenbach's finest hours.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

NMgirl wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:15 pm
I did just a soupçon of research on our old friend, Kenny, maybe ninety seconds of my time. First, I love that some website or other calls him the "Branch Dildonian." Second, and off-topic: Is Jefferson Public Radio the name of an OPB/Southern Oregon University radio station? Really? Does it have anything to do with the State of Jefferson?

I note that Zion Burger forgot to mention Sugar Pine Mine as one of Medenbach's finest hours.
Yeah - JPR is NPR affiliate in Ashland serving the SOJ (ha). It is a reference to SOJ but I think sarcastic or something - not sure. They do some good work.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

More explanation from Kenny. The holy spirit is talking to him. He links to an old video which is in the spoiler.
Kenneth W Medenbach
4 hrs ·
l joined in the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge to do one thing, to expose the corruption of our federal government leaders, past and present, of not following their oath of office to "support the Constitution." From federal judges and justices taking two oaths of office, to misinterpreting the Constitution in relation to territory, public lands, disclaimer clauses in state enabling acts, right to trial by jury, abortion, gay marriage and others.

“On October 7, 2019 the United States Supreme Court denied my writ of certiorari where l was challenging the United States Supreme Court's authority to interpret the Constitution and the power of the United States government to own lands in the States, from a previous standoff at the Sugar Pine Mine.
Since l can't go any further in the courts and Greg Walden is stepping down, l believe the Holy Spirit has called me to run for his spot in Congress and make Congress obey their oath of office to "support the Constitution!"
As l mentioned in Leah Sottile's "The Stand," Portland monthly, "if I'm getting led by the Holy Spirit, there's nothing that can stop me."

This video explains how the United States government got the unconstitutional power to interpret the Constitution.
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Estiveo wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:38 pm
OK, goober.
:coffeescreen:
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Um, the questions presented on the SCOTUS petition were:
QUESTIONS PRESENTED
Did the District Court err in finding that it has authority under 18 USC
§3561(a)(3) to impose a sentence of six months imprisonment and a 5
year term of probation?

Are Mr. Medenbach’s substantial rights affected because he remains on
probation long after the statutorily authorized term of supervised
release required by statute for a sentence of imprisonment would have
expired?
Sounds like his writ was only challenging his sentence

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... mended.pdf
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.asp ... -5201.html
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

With the way things are going, my fear is goober has a chance to win.

Why did Greg Walden retire? Wasn't he fairly safe?

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

No-one is safe.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:53 am
No-one is safe.
Walden is a former radio station owner and was first elected to represent Oregon’s 2nd Congressional District in 1998. The district of 70,000 square miles covers high desert, mountains and forests and is the second-biggest in America among states with multiple districts. Far from the liberal Portland metro area, the district voted overwhelmingly for President Trump in 2016.

Walden likely would have had an easy path to re-election, though parts of the district, like the outdoorsy retirement mecca of Bend, have become more liberal.
https://www.registerguard.com/news/2019 ... -to-retire

Maybe not but I think he was as safe as it gets.
Oregon GOP Chairman Bill Currier said the group expects to have a strong nominee.
Kenny!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Kenny's used to link to some dude in Scotland's page from his FB page for the Chainsaw Creation thingy.
He used to link to this page https://chainsawcreations.co.uk/ but I think the URL is different now.
Kenny's current page (pic of Schindler admiring Kenny's handiwork on the page of course).
https://www.chainsawcreations.net/
Kenny has listed his chainsaw URL has his campaign website in FEC filings even though there is no mention of his stupid campaign on his website.
Kenny let his business registration go inactive in 2011. I pay too much attention to Kenny.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”