Another thing Rob Menard doesn’t know anything about. . .

arayder

Re: Another thing Rob Menard doesn’t know anything about. . .

Post by arayder »

Here's what the real Robert Menard does :

- Around 2010 Menard sold freeman wannabe Lance Thatcher an $800 document that was supposed to how he could use Menard's theories to "fight the law" more effectively.

http://www.kamloopsnews.ca/news/city...wife-1.1224095

When the methods prescribed by Menard landed Thatcher in hot water Menard tried to get himself off the hook by claiming that Thatcher had not followed his instructions.

-- In 2011 John Morgunus of North Bay, Canada acted upon Menard's advice regarding freeman "claim of right" theories and squatted in a foreclosed house. . .only to have himself arrested. Again, Menard threw a client under the bus by claiming Morgunus had not done exactly as instructed when issuing his claim of right!

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Crime/2.../19325621.html

See 2:04

— Menard has, over the years, tried to explain away these instances of failed, patently false paid consultations.

But the most telling evidence that Menard will tell a potential client anything he needs to to get a fee comes in the affidavit of the private investigator who posed as a potential client during the B.C. Law Society’s investigation of Menard’s Court room antics.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/k9e6jx...vestigator.pdf

This affidavit shows Menard clearly misrepresenting his abilities and claimed successes so as to gain a fee from somebody he thought was a potential client.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

arayder wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:56 am

http://www.mediafire.com/view/k9e6jx...vestigator.pdf

This affidavit shows Menard clearly misrepresenting his abilities and claimed successes so as to gain a fee from somebody he thought was a potential client.
Link-shortening has unfortunately ruined the full link but I'd definitely enjoy reading it. (And host it, if needed)

arayder

Post by arayder »

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k9e6jxiek ... r.pdf/file

This is the print out the affidavit which is some of the evidence that got Menard banned from playing lawyer. The Law Society hired a private investigator to call up Menard and pretend to be somebody who wanted his "services". Menard fell for it. If you read through it you can see him lying to the investigator about his success rate (which was really zero) in court.

I have highlighted some of the juicy parts, particularly the part were he talks about wearing his fez in court.

I contend that this is the real Menard, who will lie to anyone he thinks he can get over on.

-------------------
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
BETWEEN:
THE LAW SOCIETY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
AND:
ROBERT ARTHUR MENARD

AFFIDAVIT
I, Lisa Koltun, Private Investigator, of #225 - 17 Fawcett Road, in the City of Coquitlam, in the Province of British Columbia, MAKE OATH AND SAY AS FOLLOWS:

1. FBIG Investigations Inc. was retained by the Petitioner to conduct an investigation of the services being offered by the Respondent. I conducted the investigation and as such have personal knowledge of the facts hereinafter deposed to save and except where stated to be on information and belief and where so stated I verily believe them to be true.

2. On or about May 10, 2006,1 placed a telephone call to the Respondent's cellular telephone number (604) 721-0890. I reached a voicemail recording for "Rob" and I left a message for the Respondent to call me back. Later that day, I received a telephone call from a man who identified himself as the Respondent. The call originated from (604) 721-0890.

3. I informed the Respondent that I had received a Summons to appear in court in relation to some outstanding parking tickets. I explained that I was planning to leave Canada in the near future and that I was worried about an arrest warrant being issued that could prevent me from leaving the country. The Respondent informed me that he had just helped someone else in court. He said it had taken nine months but that he "kicked ass in court". He said he had established precedent that could be used to help with my case. The Respondent also advised me that an arrest warrant could not be issued to me for this type of matter.

4. The Respondent advised me that because a parking ticket is not a bill, I should ask for a signed bill from the City of Vancouver indicating that I owe it money. The Respondent explained to me that the City of Vancouver would not or could not send such a bill for outstanding parking tickets. He advised me that I should follow this administrative process because the City of Vancouver is asking me for money. The Respondent informed me that he has done this before in similar cases and that he could draft a letter on my behalf to ask for a bill from the City of Vancouver.

5. I told the Respondent that my court date was scheduled for near the end of May. I asked the Respondent if he would be able to represent me in court and he told me that he could appear in court as my agent. The Respondent told me that recently a prosecutor had tried to "block" him from appearing as an agent and that she had challenged him all the way to the Supreme Court. He said that if the J.P. on my case is a J.P. he had had before things could get interesting. He said the last thing that they wanted was for him to question a law enforcement officer. When I asked what that meant, he replied "Basically, I kick ass in court".

6. I then asked the Respondent if he was a, lawyer and he informed me that he is not a lawyer but that he is an author and an advocate. The Respondent also informed me that he had been studying law for five to six years and had over 17,000 hours of experience. The Respondent advised me that I could sign a note saying that he is acting as my agent and that he could then take care of everything without me ever being required to appear in court. The Respondent then said that the Law Soeiety of British Columbia hated him. When I asked why that was, he replied that it was because he had figured out their secrets. He also added that the City of Vancouver was engaging in fraud but refused to explain that over the phone.

7. I asked the Respondent what his rates and fees were for appearing in court and he told me that his fees are on a sliding scale. The Respondent said that he did a lot of stuff for free. The Respondent informed me that he would charge a corporation approximately $50.00 per hour but that he has also accepted payment of $3.00 per hour from a person based on what they can afford. The Respondent advised that he charges a range of rates and said that he would accept what I could afford. He then told me that how much he would charge would also depend on how many hours he had to put into my case. He said if I was simply interested in having my matter taken care of in court, it would be a relatively small amount of time spent. He asked if there was "a continuing injustice" and said that if there was then he would have to put more time into taking it further. He said that he would get transcripts and use them to continue to fight the injustice in my matter. He added that he has fun in court and likes to wear a certain hat when he appears in court.

8. In the course of our conversation, I also asked the Respondent about the Statistics Canada 2006 Census I had received in the mail and asked what would happen if I didn't complete it. The Respondent told me that the only information I was required to fill out was the number of people living in the home. He told me I did not need to fill in my name, date of birth, or occupation. He told me that I did not have to sign anything on the census form and therefore it wasn't any kind of contract.

9. The Respondent told me that he would like to meet with me to get the process started and asked if I could meet him in North Vancouver within a couple of days following our telephone conversation. I informed the Respondent that I would call him again within a few days and ended our telephone conversation. I have not had any further contact with the Respondent since that time.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The best intro for newbies to Rob Menard is to read his segment in the Meads decision. Menard is one of the key figures in Freemanism in Canada. Arguably without him, there is no such phenomenon in Canada.

He did a lot of horrible things, I helped Arayder dig up some of those things over on Quatloos years ago. If people want to know what Menard was up to in 2007-2011 they can just look it up. It’s in poor taste to keep bringing stuff up from a decade ago without good reason.

The last time I checked on Menard he was homeless/couch surfing, had no friends or family, and still drinking. Let the guy sell his wooden mats.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Jeffrey wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:14 pm
The best intro for newbies to Rob Menard is to read his segment in the Meads decision.
:snippity: :snippity:

It’s in poor taste to keep bringing stuff up from a decade ago without good reason.

The last time I checked on Menard he was homeless/couch surfing, had no friends or family, and still drinking. Let the guy sell his wooden mats.
I agree that Ménard passed his Best Before date some time ago. However, If you still have the link, I would love to see that video where he is droning on in Halifax and the people in front are playing with a balloon and totally ignoring Ménard.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Jeffery, I wish Menard would go straight. It would be better for everyone, especially his family, if he did. The way he's going he's going to end up like Eldon Warman with his sisters paying the freight.

A few years ago when he started playing entrepreneur he began by hawking the Ninja Goat, then grow boxes, then Real3 Games. Many times along the way simply inventing details about the products' production, sale and distribution in order to make it seem he really had something going.

This wasn't just the old Menard. It was and is the same Menard that just a few short months ago stole the name (i.e. Real3 Games) of an actual company to make his phony company seem real. I content that anybody investing in these "businesses" was defrauded, cheated in the same way Menard cheated people who put money into freeman valley or paid him for legal advice.

I suppose it's possible that the bath mats are on the level. They are simple to make and it's possible Menard might make a ton of them without cutting off a finger. But has he bothered to tell investors what he's going to do when the tax bill or the worker's comp payments come due? In the past upon encountering these rules the Bobby playbook was to claim victimhood, chuck it all, tell investors it's too bad it all went south and move on to the next thing with whatever cash he could carry off.

Frankly, I wish he'd prove me wrong and then rub it in my face. But he won't.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:48 pm
. . .If you still have the link, I would love to see that video where he is droning on in Halifax and the people in front are playing with a balloon and totally ignoring Ménard.
Go to about 7:30. It's a hoot.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

arayder wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:26 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
. . .If you still have the link, I would love to see that video where he is droning on in Halifax and the people in front are playing with a balloon and totally ignoring Ménard.

:snippity:
Thank you.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:47 pm
arayder wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:26 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:

:snippity:
Thank you.
You are welcome.

I had not watched this in years. In his speech Bobby repeats his go to theories like the security of the person, the secret account the Canadian government has in every Canadian's name which holds riches, the peace officer thing and his direct cyber-democracy theory.

It all seems rather dated, especially considering that Bobby borrowed each and every theory from a previous guru.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Bobby is nothing if not un-original. If he can't steal plagiarize "borrow" it, he doesn't want it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:40 pm
Shocked Arayder hasn't posted this:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/life-saving- ... hare-sheet

Burnaby found it:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 40#p283577
Oh, man. I thought Bobby was busy making bath mats.

Reading Bobby's pitch we can see that he's doing the usual thing where he pretends the Robo Breath was created by ". . .an international team of engineers, doctors, scientists, designers, students. . .".

If Burnaby is right about Menard making this whole thing up it would mean the Bobby has reached a new low.

I wonder if the sources of the videos at the web site can be traced? It would be interesting to see the people making these machines and the associated videos have ever heard of Bobby?

Nice catch, Jeffery.

arayder

Post by arayder »

An update from Burnaby 49:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 5d#p283701

Re: Universal Basic Income

Post by Burnaby49 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:58 am

You scoffers are going to be thoroughly humiliated when Menard hits the big-time with his brilliant design. He's revealed a member of his illustrious team and I'm converted!
Marina LaBaff went down an internet rabbit hole late at night while trying to figure out what she could do to help during the COVID-19 pandemic. When she emerged, she was helping an international team of scientists, engineers and inventors develop an emergency ventilator and had arranged for it to be tested at SUNY Canton.

The effort is part of the Code Life Ventilator Challenge sponsored by Montreal General Hospital Foundation and Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre.

The goal of the challenge is for teams to design a low-cost, simple, easy-to-use and easy-to-build ventilator that can serve COVID patients, in an emergency timeframe. It should be easy to build locally, its functionality must be easy to verify, and must meet design requirements of the challenge.

RoboBreath, the team that Ms. LaBaff is working with, consists of people from around the world, she said.
So what unique talents and credentials does Marina bring to the table? What makes her qualified to become a member of Menard's elite "international team of scientists, engineers and inventors"?
Ms. LaBaff is the owner of Million Monarchs Boudoir photography in Massena.
https://www.nny360.com/news/publicservi ... eH_-6l23jg

Unfortunately funding is still lagging a little behind the rapidly advancing prototype development. GoFundMe donations are still sitting at $22. Reach in your pockets guys! Menard's put a lot of work into this. he should get at least two cases of beer out of it.

-----------------------------------------------

arayder

Post by arayder »

Now Bobby's busy telling everyone covid-19 is fake and that NYC hospitals are killing people. Sour grapes over not getting funding for the toilet pump ventilator?

https://www.facebook.com/robert.menard. ... SEARCH_BOX

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”