Joey Gibson/Tusitala Toese

Bill_G

Re: Joey Gibson/Tusitala Toese

Post by Bill_G » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:16 am

Bear spray, bloody brawls at Patriot Prayer 'law and order' march in Portland

In his ongoing quest to exercise his 1A rights anywhere anytime on anything, Joey Gibson et al held an impromptu "gathering" in Portland yesterday that resulted in a few skirmishes with the countering group Antifa. Though there wasn't a big media build up for this event, it was broadcast well enough to have both Antifa and the police waiting for him.

Though not an Oregon resident, and in fact running as the US Senate Republican candidate for Washington, Joey's goal yesterday was to urge Portland citizen's to replace its sitting mayor Ted Wheeler. That message may have gotten lost in the din of his Prayer Boys urging the Antifa being held back by police barricades to join them in a ruckus.

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:21 am

A decent thread covering last nights ‘fash march’.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1051 ... 36769.html

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:17 am

Armed protesters were on Portland rooftop in August, police now say
Members of the right-wing group Patriot Prayer stationed themselves on a downtown Portland rooftop with a cache of guns prior to a summer protest, city officials announced for the first time Monday – the same day Mayor Ted Wheeler learned about it, his aides said.
Proud Boys were stopped before they could set up their snipers, had their weapons confiscated, and returned after the protest ended. It's been quietly covered up for two months since. The details are just now coming out as the city finally figures out that every time Joey comes to town, trouble follows, and now they want to do something about it.

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:43 am

Police arrest 6 in dueling Portland rallies involving Patriot Prayer
Federal Protective Service officers barricaded Terry Schrunk Plaza, where prominent Patriot Prayer member Haley Adams hosted a sparsely attended Him Too rally, a counter to the Me Too movement of the last year.
About a 1:5 ratio of #Himtoo PP attendees versus counter-protesters. Beautiful day for it. Clear skies, moderate wind from the east blowing the haze away, temp in the 50's.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:58 pm

Sure is odd that this "Antifa" only shows up at Joey Gibson's rallies, and are never identified in any way.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:28 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:58 pm
Sure is odd that this "Antifa" only shows up at Joey Gibson's rallies, and are never identified in any way.
And! Never follows Joey to Vancouver. Quite mysterious.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:58 pm

The 3 "Hiwaymen" idiots from Arkansas that flew in for the rally yesterday drank a bunch in a bar last night and then took a redeye home. They were disappointed there wasn't more violence at the rally.

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:44 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:58 pm
The 3 "Hiwaymen" idiots from Arkansas that flew in for the rally yesterday drank a bunch in a bar last night and then took a redeye home. They were disappointed there wasn't more violence at the rally.
Protest Tourism - the new thing for Portland. Business Lives Matter.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:29 am

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:49 pm

Ryan Haas

Verified account

@ryanjhaas
Follow Follow @ryanjhaas
More
Multnomah County DA unseals indictment against Patriot Prayer enforcers Tusitala "Tiny" Toese and Donovan Flippo
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:58 am

Oh good, now I can use Tusitala "Tiny" Toese as my username on message boards, he won't mind. :P Hadn't known about "Tiny"... Tusitala Toese is a wonderful enough name.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:27 pm

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri May 03, 2019 11:27 pm

Joey fucking Gibson getting sued after his shenanigans May 1.
https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2019/ ... n-may-day/

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sat May 04, 2019 10:44 pm

Funny about Donovon Flippo pleading not guilty like that. I no longer recall where I saw it but there is a Portland police interrogation video floating around of Flippo admitting to the assault with Tiny and describing his version in detail, which incriminates himself. Flippo is a major league creep and a bully that (of course) waived his rights in writing and on video/audio consenting to the interrogation without a lawyer present. So he is also a fool.

Lulled into a false sense of security by LE perhaps? Or mistakenly thought he was too smart for them, or believed the interrogation was merely an interview by his "friends" the police? Any of those scenarios work for me; if I remember correctly Flippo expresses support for LE and wants to get into police work someday, too. Good luck with that. :sarcasm:

I'll wager that he will cut a deal and plea out at some point though, that is if his attorney fails in getting key evidence suppressed or finds some other weakness in the state's case to exploit.
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --President George W. Bush

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Sat May 04, 2019 10:57 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:27 pm
Joey fucking Gibson getting sued after his shenanigans May 1.
https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2019/ ... n-may-day/
I hope the suit bankrupts him. He needs to be stopped. Gibson and his PP henchmen/women went there looking to start a fight, regardless of the innocence spin Gibson is trying to put on things after the fact. So they were in the wrong from the very beginning, regardless of whatever wrongdoing antifa has been involved in the past.
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --President George W. Bush

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Tue May 07, 2019 6:58 pm

4 new defendants named in $1 million dollar lawsuit filed against Joey Gibson after May Day clash:

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/201 ... clash.html

One of those added to the lawsuit is Christopher Ponte, identified as a "Portland cop watcher." Interesting to me that someone like that would be involved in Gibson's Patriot Prayer (PP) group "from its inception," according to the article. My impression was that the PP types generally worshiped authority like the Portland police, whom they consider a bulwark against antifa and other perceived left-wing enemies.

The other persons added to the suit are "David Willis, founder of the Oregon-based Patriots United group; Mackenzie Lewis; and Matthew Cooper. Patriot Prayer, Gibson, Ian Kramer and 25 others allegedly involved in the May Day incident are also mentioned."

BBFlatt

Post by BBFlatt » Tue May 07, 2019 7:08 pm

Maybe he just keeps an eye the non-white cops.

Indigo

Post by Indigo » Wed May 08, 2019 5:14 am

BBFlatt wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:08 pm
Maybe he just keeps an eye the non-white cops.
Funny!

On the other hand, I did some more looking around and Ponte is a felon; maybe that is where his fixation on (and possible anger towards) law enforcement comes from that drives the cop watching? Ponte was also prosecuted for felon in possession of a firearm. My guess is that he may fit in with the PP types that believe the Second Amendment authorizes anybody (felon or not) to possess a gun anywhere at any time and under any circumstances?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 14, 2019 1:17 am

Ha - Joey fucking Gibson's thing in NY was a total bust. Not mentioned in the article but "Tammy Lee" didn't even show up - she was organizing it as far as I can tell.
It’s been a hell of a week for Patriot Prayer’s Joey Gibson. First, he gets sued for a million dollars and then his “big” anti-choice rally in Albany, NY is a bust. :snippity:
https://www.nationofchange.org/2019/05/ ... in-albany/

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:08 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:17 am
Ha - Joey fucking Gibson's thing in NY was a total bust. Not mentioned in the article but "Tammy Lee" didn't even show up - she was organizing it as far as I can tell.
It’s been a hell of a week for Patriot Prayer’s Joey Gibson. First, he gets sued for a million dollars and then his “big” anti-choice rally in Albany, NY is a bust. :snippity:
https://www.nationofchange.org/2019/05/ ... in-albany/
Reading the article, I can only think it is a perfect example of Matthew 6:5.
"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
All Joey wanted was to be seen "praying", so that is the only reward he gets.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Joey getting sued (again).
https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2019/ ... efamation/
AND Haley trying out for Survivor (some TV show I am aware of but never watch).

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:09 am

Joey fucking Gibson is evidently in "Honk Kong" fake protesting about something he knows nothing about.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:01 am

:prettyplease:

Joey annoy the Chinese police as much as you can!

Just don't expect to be treated any differently to those who annoyed the Chinese government in Tianmen square.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:04 am

Part of me is looking forward to him encountering Chinese police.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:14 am

As much as I hope that he will be taken by the Chinese police, he is too much of a coward - he might happily push others into getting killed but will only be at risk if he miscalculates due to his stupidity..

It is a sad day when yoour dreams rely of Joey being stupid... :blackeye:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”