Gavin Seim

scirreeve

Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve »

El Cabron runs away from cops when he gets busted for not having valid license plates. The stupidity starts at about 9 minutes in (actually earlier if you count Gav's bloviating).

Sagebrush

Gavin Seim

Post by Sagebrush »

Is that Fati, the Blu coffee barista, in the car with him? You can see her face at 17:04. Perhaps Jaded Monk will know.

You can see her drinking her coffee and taking selfies. I wish I could figure out how to find her social media. It would be interesting to see what she thinks of her boss.

Also interesting how she never interacts with the officers or offers to translate or says anything at all. Has she been with Gavin during these police interactions before and knows better than to take away his limelight?

arayder

Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

I have to laugh at this spineless dweeb, who ran from the U.S. courts over a simple misdemeanor, telling everybody not to let the authorities bully them.

arayder

Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:16 am El Cabron runs away from cops when he gets busted for not having valid license plates. The stupidity starts at about 9 minutes in (actually earlier if you count Gav's bloviating).
Two things stand out to me in this video:

-The number of times Gavin exaggerates, overstates, uses hyperbole and outright lies. To name a few he calls the cops psychos, claims they “steal” license plates and says they were verbally assaulting the young woman in the car with him.

-The amount of time he spends trying to repair his reputation by recounting his old video encounters with authority figures in Washington state and explaining away the various compromises he has made with the man in order to get by.

Left behind by a new wave of first amendment auditors back in the states Gavin can see his street cred slipping away. Faced with irrelevancy all Gavin can do is attempt to make piddling encounters with Mexican traffic cops into crisis of constitutional law. . .as he explains why he's in his Mexican hidy hole

scirreeve

Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve »

He made a couple more videos. I didn't watch them and won't link to them - they are on his YT channel. Titles indicate that they are stoopid as one would expect.

"El Gavin Show \\ But Gavin, You RAN!"

"How to speak Spanglish in Mexico"

pipistrelle

Gavin Seim

Post by pipistrelle »

Why not, you know, speak Spanish in Mexico?

scirreeve

Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve »

I skipped though his Spanglish video. I think he explained why pero and perro are different words. I learned that in HS freshman Spanish decades ago.

Wanderinglord

Gavin Seim

Post by Wanderinglord »

Is it just me or is she blinking SOS at the camera. Maybe my new stash.

arayder

Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:01 am I have to laugh at this spineless dweeb, who ran from the U.S. courts over a simple misdemeanor, telling everybody not to let the authorities bully them.
scirreeve wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:58 pm He made a couple more videos. I didn't watch them and won't link to them - they are on his YT channel. Titles indicate that they are stoopid as one would expect.

"El Gavin Show \\ But Gavin, You RAN!"

"How to speak Spanglish in Mexico"
The "But Gavin, You RAN!" video is a rambling look into his mind. It's like he's laying on a psychiatrist's couch.

At one point he wonders out loud why he always ends up in "fascist" areas of the world, including his present home in Mexico. Then giving an explanation of his run to Mexico he shows an old video of his toys and his wife acting all slutty after saying, "I came to Mexico to get this".

Could the problem be that Gavin can't live in any society? Is his need to make his his wife into a hot slut is mixed up with his struggles to provide, be a man and be independent from his domineering mommy?

pipistrelle

Gavin Seim

Post by pipistrelle »

I'm not a psychiatrist, psychologist, doctor, or even social worker so I'm out of my league. I watched maybe 30 seconds of the one video with sound off and as I've said before he strikes me as manic. Really manic. His gestures are not the practiced ones of a polished speaker or even natural. They seem to be flailing ones, like energy expending itself randomly. Maybe they match the audio in some way-I wouldn't know-but they seem manic and uncontrolled to me.

arayder

Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:12 pm I'm not a psychiatrist, psychologist, doctor, or even social worker so I'm out of my league. I watched maybe 30 seconds of the one video with sound off and as I've said before he strikes me as manic. Really manic. His gestures are not the practiced ones of a polished speaker or even natural. They seem to be flailing ones, like energy expending itself randomly. Maybe they match the audio in some way-I wouldn't know-but they seem manic and uncontrolled to me.
Right you are. Gavin is over the top about everything. The Mexican cops who calmly tell him he has to display his plates are branded by him as "psychos" and "terrorists". He infers they were instructed by the Mexican government to harass him.

This kind of hysterical ranting is par for the course with wannabe gurus in the poot subculture. But Gavin's problem is that such behavior is all he's got right now. When he ran to Mexico he said he was wise, not cowardly, to have fled to a country that embraced his notion of personal freedom. Now he has to pretend he's the brave victim who's being terrorized Mexcian Barney Fifes.

It's pathetic.

scirreeve

Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve »

Gav interfered with a traffic stop in his beloved Mexico. I guess this happened a couple of weeks ago but it took him a while to edit it. Sadly, he was not arrested.

arayder

Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:06 pm Gav interfered with a traffic stop in his beloved Mexico. I guess this happened a couple of weeks ago but it took him a while to edit it. Sadly, he was not arrested.
Gavvy is back to petty harassment of cops and is already talking about a bunny run to another part of Mexico.

The boy never learns.

jadedmonk

Gavin Seim

Post by jadedmonk »

I don't know if you noticed in the FAKEBook video of the traffic stop, but Gavin kept mentioning that he was a foreigner repeatedly, and saying that he didn't want to step out of bounds for someone in his position (as a foreigner). This is a remarkable change in Gavin's behavior. I suspect that many of the American ex-Pat's chiding of his past actions here in Mexico have sunken in.

I know this won't bode well for me to say, but Gavin actually handled this rather well, and I personally am very pleased with how he handled this. This kind of response will win him favor with most of us in Mexico.

arayder

Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

jadedmonk wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:18 pm I don't know if you noticed in the FAKEBook video of the traffic stop, but Gavin kept mentioning that he was a foreigner repeatedly, and saying that he didn't want to step out of bounds for someone in his position (as a foreigner). This is a remarkable change in Gavin's behavior. I suspect that many of the American ex-Pat's chiding of his past actions here in Mexico have sunken in.

I know this won't bode well for me to say, but Gavin actually handled this rather well, and I personally am very pleased with how he handled this. This kind of response will win him favor with most of us in Mexico.
Good to hear from you, jadedmonk.

Yeah, Gavin's doing a lot of explaining lately. I think he's trying to improve his reputation.

Right now all the first amendment auditors, sovcits, 3%ers and alt. right folks back home who told him he was a punk for running are having their day. In his his own subculture he looks like the 'fraidy cat kid down the street who ran away when the going got a little tough.

His problem is that, while he may be able to pull the wool over people's eyes about the law and religion, his history is right in front of everybody on his own Facebook and Youtube pages.

Could it be he's run the guru's cycle from celebrity to irrelevancy?

Northland10

Gavin Seim

Post by Northland10 »

arayder wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:24 pm Could it be he's run the guru's cycle from celebrity to irrelevancy?
He ran that clock out a while ago. He went from a political candidate, a speaker at a rally (with his pop gun), doing the cross-country Poot speaking circuit, and being a top Poot Rep in Nevada, to now posting some videos from somewhere in Mexico. He's fallen a long way.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Baidn

Gavin Seim

Post by Baidn »

Northland10 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:38 pm
arayder wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:24 pm Could it be he's run the guru's cycle from celebrity to irrelevancy?
He ran that clock out a while ago. He went from a political candidate, a speaker at a rally (with his pop gun), doing the cross-country Poot speaking circuit, and being a top Poot Rep in Nevada, to now posting some videos from somewhere in Mexico. He's fallen a long way.
I agree, his pussyfoot attempt to be back at cop harassing may be a result of all the chaos going on right now. If there was ever a time when he could become actually relevant he probably sees this as his window. As with most of his ilk though he remains a coward and won't cross the line enough to put himself in real danger for his professed beliefs.

arayder

Gavin Seim

Post by arayder »

Baidn wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:05 am I agree, his pussyfoot attempt to be back at cop harassing may be a result of all the chaos going on right now. . . . As with most of his ilk though he remains a coward and won't cross the line enough to put himself in real danger for his professed beliefs.
Back home the "real men of the movement" are getting ready to storm state capitals while Gavin is down in Mexico eating his ear wax and sassing traffic cops in bad Spanish.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”