CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

scirreeve

Re: CHRISTOPHER BRUCE: The Mighty Spork

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky has a rant about vaccines, RFID chips, Bill Gates etc.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce is remarkably compliant for a guy who rants about doing this and that "RIGHT NOW".

He was told to give up his child by CPS and he did so.

He was told to stop communicating with the mayor of his town and he did just that.

The authorities in Colorado tell him he must comply with land use laws and he gives up his property like a good little plantation slave.

His boss at Pizza Hut tells him to wear a mask and he complies.

The Kentucky State Police come by is motel room to talk to him about his veiled threats against the Governor and he meekly stops pestering the Governor.

It's no wonder Bruce has a sore spot with regard to authority figures. . .he's a powerless little crybaby who routinely gets bossed around by society's hall monitors.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

The Spork is fired up by "mandatory vaccinations". He saw something on a blog so of course it's true "they" will force everyone to get vaccinated. (On the other hand, Donald keeps talking about "the military" doing the vaccinations... Maybe The Spork should head to DC and protest in from of the IMPOTUS House.)

The Spork: "If you cannot follow the rules, you will be disposed of -- one way or the other" "You need to reject the vaccine with the RFID chip in it" "The joke is over... government has to go." "Common Law/God's Law does not exist, it's all commercial law" "Man's law must be disobeyed now" "Revolution is here"

How many government benefits does The Spork receive? He's too young for Medicare but he seems like a social services sponge.

Since that will fail -- would anyone like to volunteer to join me to hold The Spork down and vaccinate him ourselves? :P
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

arayder

Post by arayder »

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:00 pm
The Spork is fired up by "mandatory vaccinations". He saw something on a blog so of course it's true "they" will force everyone to get vaccinated. . .

The Spork: "If you cannot follow the rules, you will be disposed of -- one way or the other" "You need to reject the vaccine with the RFID chip in it" "The joke is over... government has to go." "Common Law/God's Law does not exist, it's all commercial law" "Man's law must be disobeyed now" "Revolution is here". . . .
Bruce regularly goes all Alex Jones because he long ago figured out there's no such thing as a conspiracy theory too weird for the poot subculture.
. . . he seems like a social services sponge.
At a personal level the conspiracy theories also serve to fulfill Bruce fantasy of himself as a freedom fighting victim who can't be blamed for his life fail.

Here's another incredibly stupid statement from Bruce's Facebook page:
Christopher Thelivingman Anthony now says we need to wear safety goggles w/our masks. You know I've never even seen the guy wear a mask...
So Bruce has never seen Anthony Fauci wearing a mask? How damn stupid is that?

arayder

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:54 pm
My guess is that Bruce gets up in the morning and does some rants on social media while his wife walks over to the Dollar Store to pull her shifts. Sometime around noon Bruce heads off to his delivery job at Papa John's and gets back to the Knight's Inn sometime before his wife comes "home" from the Dollar Store. . .
My bad, it turns out they're at the Days Inn and the wife's work place is the Dollar General right across the parking lot from the motel.
. . .Since Bruce is boycotting Kroger's one might guess that his wife gets various sundries from the Dollar Store, or failing that, is sent into Kroger's with her mask where she dutifully gets "The Bruce" his chips and smokes.
There's a Save-A-Lot just around the corner on Louisville Road which the locals say is lax about mask wearing.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Ultimate way to own the libs. Do it Spork, do it. :lol:

Spork Vacc.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:29 am

Spork Vacc.JPG
Dani is Trent's sister. I just posted about Trent on another thread - they are all nutz.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:29 am

Spork Vacc.JPG
These folks have gone around the bend. First they say the vaccine will have RFID chips in it so the government can track and or control everyone who takes it. Then they say the vaccine is a poison meant to kill everybody.

So the government wants to track compliant people they will have killed, leaving them to deal only with the freedom fighters like Bruce?

Huh?

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Dammit if we have to sacrifice another fifty million people to protect my supply of Adrenochrome, that's just a price we'll have to bear.

:dogballoon:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Man that is some weapons grade stupid there. I knew Spork and the Goodbaudys didn't have spare brain cells to rub between them. I will be perfectly honest and say that I could care less if the whole bunch of them catch it and die, but I DON'T want them giving it to some poor innocent not related to their genetic recession on the mean.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Like every person who takes the pizza box he handles with his filthy hands.

I have gloves at home I use to go get the delivery, which I break the seal and slide from the box to a pizzaa stone I warm up while I'm waiting.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Pizza? Mask off! :P

Pizza.jpg

No post from The Spork in two days... maybe he's nose to the grindstone finishing up that class action lawsuit? Or maybe writing Donald's healthcare plan?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arayder

Post by arayder »

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:26 pm
No post from The Spork in two days... maybe he's nose to the grindstone finishing up that class action lawsuit? Or maybe writing Donald's healthcare plan?
The rants aren't really about masks, or coin shortages, or vaccinations. I think they express the fears of a powerless man in a changing world. To most folks the Kroger change policy means they use their Kroger card and get fuel points to boot. To many the mask is an inconvenience, but a way to show some style. Social distancing means you now can deal with Ed, the "close talker" you run into at the hardware store.

But to Bruce this all seems scary and "HAS TO STOP RIGHT NOW!"

It could be that Bruce's adventure days are over. He used to rail before the city council, frighten government workers, get arrested, act as his on lawyer, make the papers, go to jail, get released in a phony triumph.

Now he's a blue haired old guy who rants on Facebook while the world fights a pandemic, suffers through a depression and tries to make sense of a rights movement at the same time.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

arayder wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:57 am
The rants aren't really about masks, or coin shortages, or vaccinations. I think they express the fears of a powerless man in a changing world.
Christopher Bruce a "powerless man in a changing world"? Seriously? Come on, man, he's not Ishi the Yahi. He's one of a million angry Dunning-Kruger cases with a YouTube Video account. He's not the oppressed. He doesn't speak for the oppressed. He says nothing insightful or unique. You ennoble him in ways he has not earned.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:20 pm
arayder wrote:
The rants aren't really about masks, or coin shortages, or vaccinations. I think they express the fears of a powerless man in a changing world.
Christopher Bruce a "powerless man in a changing world"? Seriously? Come on, man, he's not Ishi the Yahi. He's one of a million angry Dunning-Kruger cases with a YouTube Video account. He's not the oppressed. He doesn't speak for the oppressed. He says nothing insightful or unique. You ennoble him in ways he has not earned.
He's just a dick with ears.

arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:20 pm
arayder wrote:
My idea is that a year ago he ranted about what he thought was one after another conspiracy by the powerful.

Now he has to deal with a world for which he has no coping skills. Indeed, few skills at all. So the coin policy at Kroger's pushes him over the edge. When Walmart closes their garage he loses it.
Resume18 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:41 pm
He's just a dick with ears.
That too! LOL!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

The dick with ears has something important brewing... how exciting!

What does The Spork want with Bryan? a) help finishing the class action lawsuit, b) joining in the forever daily campground protests, c) support with bringing back the Grand Tour or d) something even more thrilling?

Bryan Parker.JPG

arayder

Post by arayder »

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:26 pm
The dick with ears has something important brewing... how exciting!

What does The Spork want with Bryan? a) help finishing the class action lawsuit, b) joining in the forever daily campground protests, c) support with bringing back the Grand Tour or d) something even more thrilling?

Bryan Parker.JPG
My guess is that something Bruce has done is coming back to haunt him. Maybe an old threat we don't know about? Maybe a new threat against Kentucky officials? Maybe he's in trouble for not showing up in court in Iowa?

True to form Bruce thinks some mumbo-jumbo spouting poot-wanna-be-guru is going to save his arse.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Bryan is a sovcit nutter - guess Sporky is looking for legal advice.
Capture.JPG

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Bryan bloviates about "TACTICAL [SOVEREIGNTY]. I haven't watched his stupid videos but I guess Sporky has.
Capture.JPG

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

arayder wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 pm
My idea is that a year ago he ranted about what he thought was one after another conspiracy by the powerful.

Now he has to deal with a world for which he has no coping skills. Indeed, few skills at all. So the coin policy at Kroger's pushes him over the edge. When Walmart closes their garage he loses it.
Nothing "pushed" Christopher Bruce anywhere he doesn't already spend most of his time. In fact, he likes it. Nothing makes him happier than being told he has to do something he doesn't want to, so he can turn his webcam and complain about it. He"s a professional offendee. And none of this is new.

arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:49 pm
Bryan bloviates about "TACTICAL [SOVEREIGNTY]. I haven't watched his stupid videos but I guess Sporky has.
Capture.JPG
Yeah. Tactical Sovereignty has some strange stuff on Talk Shoe. On July the 26th the group's guest was Kurt Kallenbach.

https://www.talkshoe.com/episode/111127 ... 7raHsdFTM0

It's like the muckity-mucks of the subculture are trying to out-guru one another with ever increasingly obscure theories. There are a bunch of old Tactical Sovereignty Talk Shoe conferences available. But, frankly one was enough for me.

I could see Bruce going down this rabbit hole.

I too wonder what Bruce needs to talk about that's so "important".

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If Bruce is inquiring with a promoter of Cestui Que Vie trusts, my guess is he's trying to hide assets from debt collectors.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:06 pm
If Bruce is inquiring with a promoter of Cestui Que Vie trusts, my guess is he's trying to hide assets from debt collectors.
Doesn't that require him to have some first? :blink:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Since Sporky's comprehension of just about everything is nil at best, there doesn't necessarily have to be any real reason for this latest bright and shiny.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”