Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

boots

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by boots » Sat May 11, 2019 2:39 pm

Gregg wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:32 pm
Really, we could chime in with 'I tried it at the Ford Dealer and they had to give me a new Super Duty Truck! They didn't have any trademark on the big Blue Oval in front, and they let me pick whatever I wanted if I promised not to tell anyone!!!! When I was leaving they were drawing a trademark symbol on all the signs with a sharpie so won't work there anymore, but go to your local Ford dealer and pick your new car!"

I absolutely guarantee you these dingbats will start showing up at car dealers, picking out the new King Ranch for free!
Sure, why not? They already believe their mortgages are paid for by imaginary birth bonds because some random person on the internet who now resides in a penitentiary said so. Why would't it apply to King Ranch Fords? Their true believers probably ALREADY believe this. Show me to the comment section!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Anna hates Lincoln cuz reasons.
Anna von Reitz
9 hrs ·
Lincoln and Illinois

Even as a child I never liked Abraham Lincoln. I didn't like his image on copper pennies and changed them out for nickels as much as I could. This antipathy can't be explained as a simple childish rejection of weird sideburns and top hats and craggy facial features. I readily accepted double-amputees and WWII veterans who were burned beyond recognition and corpses at funerals and Special Ed kids and the local Winnebago tribal members dressed up in all their feathered regalia--- I was not the kind of child to be fearful of people because of their appearances, nor prejudiced toward anyone because of their appearance, either.

No, it wasn't that Lincoln was homely. It was something else. Of course, I couldn't put my finger on it as a child, but the lasting impression I had of him was that something was wrong with him. Something bad.

In the years since then I have had cause to research into Lincoln's life and the Civil War to some depth.

There are long-standing rumors and some circumstantial evidence of the "he doesn't look like anyone else in the Lincoln family, but he does look like so-and-so..." gossip from local observers at the time, giving rise to the idea that Lincoln was actually the bastard son of a rich Jewish landowner named Springsteen; this I cannot confirm or deny. It would require a DNA test to ever settle the question, and that is not likely to happen--- so let's leave the gossip among all those things we will never know about Lincoln, and focus on what we do know. :snippity:
► Show Spoiler

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 14, 2019 10:59 pm

How very typically Anna. A lying Anti-semetic to the core.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 14, 2019 11:16 pm

It would require a DNA test to ever settle the question, and that is not likely to happen---
Since he has no living direct descendants, and his body is encased in tons of concrete, I'd say that.s too optimistic.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 am

Gregg wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:16 pm
It would require a DNA test to ever settle the question, and that is not likely to happen---
Since he has no living direct descendants, and his body is encased in tons of concrete, I'd say that.s too optimistic.
And even if those obstacles disappeared, the DNA tests would probably not give whatever crazy result von Strudel wishes for (does she hope a test would show Lincoln to be one of the lizard people?), so she would probably start a new theme of "Who was impersonating Lincoln? Why was the wrong body entombed? What is the Illuminati's/Pope's/Queen's role in this scandal?"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Wed May 15, 2019 3:52 am

This makes as much (more?) sense than Von Strudel:
Kellogg Q&A: Toasting innovation at Pop-Tarts
04.14.2014 By Monica Watrous

Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty!

BATTLE CREEK, MICH. — Pop-Tarts turns 50 this year, and the brand has reason to celebrate: The Kellogg Co.’s iconic toaster pastry franchise grew consumption and share last year on the strength of a pair of peanut butter flavors launched in May. Packaged in gold foil (rather than the brand’s signature silver wrapper), the two Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty! varieties are Peanut Butter, which has a peanut butter-flavored crust sprinkled with sugar and a creamy peanut butter filling, and Chocolate Peanut Butter, with a chocolate-flavored crust and peanut butter filling topped with chocolate frosting. Since the launch, Kellogg said the two flavors have performed very well.

In an interview with Food Business News, Aleta Chase, marketing director for Kellogg’s U.S. Morning Foods business, discussed the product development and performance of the peanut butter varieties in their first year.
FBN: What challenges did you face in developing the product?

Ms. Chase: In bringing this product to market, we needed to be careful with allergen concerns associated with any product containing nuts [like Anna]. This required us to utilize an entirely separate manufacturing location for our two Gone Nutty! varieties [and to keep the nuts away from us, we selected Alaska]. We also developed a distinctive orange box and gold foil wrappers to both celebrate the unique taste and to draw attention to the fact that it contains nuts. [We've discovered some people are trying to use the wrapper to eliminate their debts and obligations, but the Gone Nutty! varieties are designed simply for delicious eating.]

FBN: How have the peanut butter varieties been received?

Ms. Chase: The launch of the Gone Nutty! Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts went very well, and our consumers were thrilled by the new addition to our portfolio. [People know a nut when they see one.] They continue to be very popular [with nutty people, something about nuts attracts more nuts. Our research department is looking into it. We have no idea why these customers are asking for Pop-Tarts in the shape of the letter Q, but our bakery processes wouldn't be able to produce those.
https://www.foodbusinessnews.net/articl ... -pop-tarts

Maybe the [ ] info above was not exactly it, they were talking quickly ;)

Gosh, I hope Anna Von Studel de la PopTart reads here, or her posse forwards our posts along. She should angrily talk about Fogbow calling her a PopTart.

Speaking of which, do we need to change the topic title to Kellogg's spelling of the iconic "Pop-Tart" or is that a symbol of how messed up she is? :lol:
Avatar Photo: Kellogg's commemorates Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart's descent into insanity with a new cereal!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed May 15, 2019 4:00 am

:confused: But why do all of Kellogg's products taste like unpleasanty flavored cardboard?

Ok, except their corn flakes: reasonably palatable cardboard.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:26 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:00 am
:confused: But why do all of Kellogg's products taste like unpleasanty flavored cardboard?

Off Topic
Back when I was growing up in the late 70's, Kellogg still had public tours of the Battle Creek plant where they made corn flakes.
OMG, what an incredibly wonderful smell.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Wed May 15, 2019 7:48 am

Lincoln was actually the bastard son of a rich Jewish landowner
Personally I appreciate that she's not bothering with dog whistles and innuendo.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:

And here alla time I thought it was just me, although I will admit to using either the cornflakes or Special K as coating mix for meats I bake.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed May 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:26 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:

Off Topic
Back when I was growing up in the late 70's, Kellogg still had public tours of the Battle Creek plant where they made corn flakes.
The Ford Sharonville Plant is across the road from a cereal factory and also sits on the notoriously dirty Mill Creek (the Cuyahoga of the South) so at different times we get the heavenly cookie like smell of cereal, or backed up sewage smell of whatever is in the Mill Creek.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed May 15, 2019 2:03 pm

Did she compare special ed kids and tribal members to corpses???? :notlistening:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed May 15, 2019 4:00 pm

And what the hell is the point of Abe Lincoln being secretly Jewish anyway? How does that contribute to the overall narrative of Judge Anna's husband being heriditary ruler of the United States, or the umpteen versions of the United States, or anything else this idiot woman claims?

When 9-11 truthers used to exist, we called this "JAQing off." Just Asking Questions about a wide range of unrelated factoids that support no particular explanation of the day's events. Is that how all conspiracy mongering works now? Sure seems like it.
This bramble need not be traversed.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu May 16, 2019 11:04 am

Gregg wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:49 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:26 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:

Off Topic
The Ford Sharonville Plant is across the road from a cereal factory and also sits on the notoriously dirty Mill Creek (the Cuyahoga of the South) so at different times we get the heavenly cookie like smell of cereal, or backed up sewage smell of whatever is in the Mill Creek.
On a good day, if the wind shifted, you could catch cereal in the morning and amaretto from the DeKuyper plant up 75...always the best part of my commute!

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu May 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Ah, you must be in Cincinnati! General Electric maybe?

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Thu May 16, 2019 5:24 pm

Gregg wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:34 pm
Ah, you must be in Cincinnati! General Electric maybe?
I have a lot of friends that work at GE actually, but I live in Dayton and just commuted Downtown for 5 or 6 years. (The original P&G building, above Richter & Philips; I swear EVERYTHING in that building was brass, fumes from the weekly cleaning were unparalleled.)

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu May 16, 2019 10:26 pm

Was that the old Ivorydale place, or was that just a factory? I remember driving past there and it smelled, I dunno how to describe it, it smelled like an air freshener would taste, and it left a taste in your mouth somewhere between anitfreeze and urinal blocks...had to describe. But yeah, when the conditions were just right you could go through about 10 distinct smells between Monroe and the Ohio River.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon May 20, 2019 1:39 am

Anna has the madz. Is the Michigan Jural thingy Destry? I don't pay much attention to his nonsense. Whatever. She talks about uranium and other shit. There is more of this nonsense on her FB page.
Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 9:02 PM ·
Proven Right Again

Anyone who has been following the split between The American States Assembly and the Michigan General Jural Assembly has heard their Big Talk about "the Hague" this and "the Hague" that.

And some other parties and other would-be "State Assemblies" have been spouting about "the Hague" too --- but our actual States of the Union don't stand under the Hague Conventions.

Just this afternoon I had it thrown in my face, "I guess we will see you at the Hague!" ---- no, I thought, grimly, you won't.

Our actual States of the Union don't stand under the Hague Conventions. That's the hub for the Territorial Military Governments.

The Lieber Code, also known as General Order 100, morphed into the Hague Conventions. The Hague has less than zero to do with our States, and everything to do with British-controlled States of States.

So all those people running around talking excitedly about the Hague, the Hague, the Hague ---- are United States Citizens, Tories, Subjects of the Queen, intent on building "States of States" and just deceitfully calling them "States" instead.

Either that, or they are very confused Americans.

Buyer beware and innocent Americans take heed. Hague = Territorial Government = Military Government. Nothing to do with our actual States.

Those listening to Destry et alia have also heard plenty about how they "are working with DOD".

No doubt you will all be interested to know that the DOD is part of the nasty old bankrupt Municipal Corporation and that the DOD is the organization that purloined and cashiered all the credit owed to the American States and People and used that as a Slush Fund to promote military operations worldwide instead of giving the credit we are owed back to us.

They don't want us to succeed, because if we do, all that credit has to be released back to us, to pay off mortgages that should have never been loaded onto our backs, to pay off college loans that we never legitimately owed, to pay off medical bills we don't actually owe, either.

It's our credit, not theirs, and everyone knows it, but they are still in the running to keep it as "abandoned assets"--- if they can derail us and taint our efforts and keep us from assembling our States of the Union.

The only thing a sane American wants to hear about the DOD is that it is paying back all the credit it stole from us and all we want to do with DOD is make sure that happens.

Finally, remember I told you all that the modus operandi of the Evil Ones is always the same? That they accuse the Opposition of doing the things that they are doing themselves?

Yes, just like Hillary and Harry Reid accusing Trump of "Russian Collusion" after setting up a backdoor deal to sell 20% of our Uranium to the Russians.

And, as it turns out, just like "Sun-Tzu" who --- after claiming to be Jesus Christ --- went on to explain that he went to a Jesuit school and his favorite teacher was a Jesuit priest.

This is the same guy that went on a rampage claiming that I was a "Vatican Agent". LOL.

The Pot always calls the Kettle black in their world. Whatever they are doing, is what they claim against others. Whatever they are, is what they project on those who oppose them.

So shine up your Shinola Sensors good and bright. Check the batteries. And remember the fine points:

1. Our States have nothing to do with the Hague and don't function under the Hague Conventions;
2. DOD is competing with us and trying to keep $21 trillion-worth of National Credit that is owed to the American States and People by tainting and derailing our efforts to assemble our actual States;
3. I didn't go to a Jesuit school. I went to a Lutheran college.
► Show Spoiler

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon May 20, 2019 7:26 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:39 am
Anna has the madz. Is the Michigan Jural thingy Destry?
Yes. I think Destry Payne is the only person eho has ever tried to be a "jural assembly" undrr Judge Anna. Of course he didn"t do it right, so she must now talk about him incessantly.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon May 20, 2019 11:46 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:26 am
scirreeve wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:39 am
Anna has the madz. Is the Michigan Jural thingy Destry?
Yes. I think Destry Payne is the only person eho has ever tried to be a "jural assembly" undrr Judge Anna. Of course he didn"t do it right, so she must now talk about him incessantly.
The Payne crowd is not pleased with Anna now.

The video is on this page.

https://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2019/03 ... reitz.html

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon May 20, 2019 2:52 pm

Destry doesn't want to split the grift with Anna, he desperately needs it all for himself. I wonder how the great gig up in AK went, since I quit paying attention about the time he took off. Also, too, I think the MI assembly consists mostly of Destry and his idiot brother and maybe a few other lay abouts, so he actually has numbers over Kapt Karl, but as far as doing anything, other than grifting, they are equally useless.

I forget how much I hate that website. It is about what I expect from that crowd, but still, yikes it's awful.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”