GimmyTruth's Constitutional Fan Fiction Thread

mimi

Re: GimmyTruth's Constitutional Fan Fiction Thread

Post by mimi » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:40 am

Gimmy,

Even Terry's pals who were at the court filed affidavits of what they saw.

You know, to help Terry.

Here's an excerpt of one:
"Terry George Trussell responded that he had a third party interest this matter. He was ignored by the judge. Again the Judge James Hankinson asked if there was a Terry Trussell present. I am a living breathing flesh and blood man of the age of majority."
See? Terry had a third party interest. :P
"Judge James Hankinson call Terry George Trussell to the witness stand. He refused to enter the court. But attempted to state his argument from the audience.

Terry has some great pals to file those. :thumbs:

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:47 am

GimmyTruth wrote:
Mikedunford wrote:
GimmyTruth wrote:

In a bizarre twist of events, Mr. Trussell was arrested at his arraignment in the Dixie County Courthouse on Thursday, October 9, 2014 for "Failure To Appear."

Yes, you read that correctly. While standing in the courtroom, after answering the Judge, Terry was arrested and taken into custody for not showing up.

When Judge James Hankinson called for Terry Trussell's hearing to begin, Terry stood up and announced he was prepared to speak on the matter. Judge Hankinson then addressed him directly asking if he was Terry George Trussell and shortly after Terry began his reply, stating, "I am a living, breathing,...", Judge Hankinson interrupted his response and once again asked for Terry to appear.

After Terry, still the only man standing in the courtroom beside the deputies, proclaimed "For the record, I am hear to speak on that matter", the judge rebutted saying, "Let the record reflect Mr. Trussell has not appeared" and ordered him to be arrested without bond.

Terry then declared, "I object, your honor, I am here!"

Dixie County Sheriff Dewey Hatcher's deputies then approached Terry and took him into custody.

To this day, it is not clear why Judge Hankinson refused to listen to or acknowledge Mr. Trussell.

Dozens of people who attended in support of Terry were astonished as Terry was handcuffed and lead out of the room by two deputies.
It is absolutely clear, to anyone with an IQ above room temperature, why the judge ordered TT's arrest. He gave non-responsive answers to the judge's questions. TT was trying to play silly, legally meaningless games, implying that he was not the TT that the judge was looking for (was this supposed to be some kind of Jedi mind trick; "Move on. These are not the droids you're looking for"), but rather was some sort of agent for the accused. The judge had every right to keep control of his courtroom.

Had TT answered "Blue", when the judge asked if he was TT, it would have made just as much sense and been just as unacceptable as the response he did give. It was a simple yes or no question. TT attempted to answer with an essay. Try that on a high school history test. Same result, wrong!

"Judge Hankinson refused to listen to or acknowledge Mr. Trussell". Terry, himself, refused to acknowledge Mr. Trussell.

The arrest was the judge's way of sending a message to TT that sovcit nonsense would not be tolerated. Note that Terry was not prosecuted for failure to appear. He spent a little time in jail and was released.

One of the many delusions that sovcits have is that, when appearing in court, they are in control of the proceedings. That is simply absurd.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:54 am

I AM A LIVING, BREATHING MUGWUMP: Patriot Myths, Mythology, and Lies which Sabotage and Undermine Real Patriotic Americans
Posted on January 24, 2015 by Charles Edward Lincoln III
Some “Patriot Mythmongers” just have to be government agents who infiltrate the Patriotic, Traditional, Pro-Constitutional, Anti-Communist movements and give not just misinformation but suicidally bad advice to otherwise decent people who find themselves crosswise with the law: They advise and counsel being rude, disrespectful, and “sassy” to the Court, engaging in unmannerly behavior which (not in the legal but in the common, everyday sense) shows true “CONTEMPT” (i.e. disdain and disregard) of the Court and its proceedings.
<snipped the official court transcript text - same as above>

What the judge did here was: he put the “Defendant” in jail for 21 days without hearing or bond. This was arguably an overreaction, but why did the Defendant do what he did? Why did he try to open up with the ridiculous formulaic statement “I am a living, breathing person?” It’s because s/he got idiotic advice from a Patriot Mythmonger—“Defendant” who told me this story would not tell me who (perhaps because I offered to put said Patriot Mythmonger on my “to kill” or at least “deserves to die later” list).

Now what were the Judge’s options here: (1) well he could have said, “I’m glad to hear you’re a living and breathing person, but what’s your name you stupid Mo-Fo?”; (2) the Judge could have said, “Will the bailiff please cause Mr. (Defendant’s full name) to enter and stand before the court? You may use all such force as appears to you reasonable and necessary to cause (the Defendant) to do so (that would have been the same as the CAPIAS, but with more immediate results); (3) the Judge could do what he did, which was to have the Defendant arrested and jailed (effectively punishing him for Contempt of Court, although nominally it was merely an order compelling the Defendant to appear by admitting his name in Court where he had already appeared by body in person); (4) the Judge could have let the Defendant ramble on about being a living breathing person and not a fictitious ALL CAPS Corporation created without his consent.
It is NOT appropriate in ANY legal proceeding to say, “I am a living, breathing, person.” It is NEITHER true in any sense nor appropriate to say that your name WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS (e.g.: CHARLES EDWARD LINCOLN III) is not the same legal individual as your name written in Title Format (Charles Edward Lincoln III).

BUT NOT ONLY IS IT NOT TRUE TO SAY THESE THINGS, WHEN YOU SAY THEM, YOU PAINT A RED BULLSEYE ON YOURSELF AND TELL THE COPS AND THE COURTS “OK, SHOOT ME, BECAUSE I AM A REAL MUGWUMP”—by which I mean, you are (like the bird) so stupid you really don’t know your mug from your wump, you don’t know which way is up, and you basically deserve to die (ok, not really—I’m not advocating shooting of ALL people who believe this stuff–though I am advocating their radical re-education).
https://charleslincoln3.com/2015/01/24/ ... americans/
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

realist

Post by realist » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:00 am

GimmyTruth wrote:
Slim Cognito wrote:
GimmyTruth wrote:
He trusted a BAR Lawyer.
But here's the question I'd really like you to answer and it only requires a simple yes or no. Do you, and Trussell's other supporters, believe, had Trussell represented himself or been allowed non-BAR representation, he would have been acquitted?
Judge (Dishonorable) James C. Hankinson would not allow even a common routine Motion hearing, unless terry would be represented by a BAR Lawyer.

Remember this is the same Judge (Dishonorable) James C. Hankinson that arrested Terry while in court for failure to appear in court. You can call it what you want and of course I would defend your 1st amendment rights for you to say what you want even if I disagree, but the system is blatantly, obviously rigged!
Just, GimmyTruth
Terry was approved to represent himself. He could have done that yet he chose to hire two different "BAR" lawyers. Had he represented himself there would have been no need for any attorney to appear on his behalf, nor a requirement. Once he's represented, gotta have the lawyer file and appear.

Judge Hankinson didn't arrest anyone. Plus, what happened was nobody's fault but Terry's. He was being a sov cit asshole and the judge knew it. All he had to do was say "yes" or "here" or "present" when his name was called, but then he'd have been subjecting himself to jurisdiction. :rotflmao: So he couldn't do that, could he. Seems as if that no jurisdiction garbage (yes, it's pure garbage) didn't work out so well for him, did it.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:21 am

You know, Gimme, the Alchemists also said "You will all be sorry when we are proven right!"*

How many actually transmuted lead (or anything else) into gold? Zero. Not a single one. Ever.

Those Alchemists who accomplished nothing else in their lives died in infamy or obscurity, having wasted their productive lives.

SovCit Theories are nothing more than an Alchemy of Law. Except that you are starting not with lead, but with bullshit.

*(Or "Tutto sarà dispiaciuto quando noi stiamo dimostrati di essere corretto," or whatever.) 8-)
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:56 am

GimmyTruth wrote:
Mikedunford wrote:
GimmyTruth wrote:
To this day, it is not clear why Judge Hankinson refused to listen to or acknowledge Mr. Trussell.
Only unclear to the terminally stupid.
From Document 248 TRANSCRIPT OF SCOTT HARDEN

Q: I'm going to go back real quick to that hearing on October 9th where Mr. Trussell was arrested. Had you heard any rumors prior to the hearing that Mr. Trussell was going to be arrested at that hearing?

A: Uh-uh.

Q: I'm going to show you real quick Exhibit Number -- I'm sorry. Go ahead.

A:. No. It's just -- I was going -- it wasn't even an answer in response to your question.

I hadn't even heard nothing, no sort of thing, and would've assumed he wouldn't have been arrested, you know, had he gone up there and appeared before the Court and said, "I'm Terry Trussell."

Q: We already covered it, but he did say, "I'm here," but the Judge was --

A: He didn't say, "I'm here."

Q: -- walking out at the time.

A: No, I don't think he said, "I'm here." He stood up rambling about being a living human being. Well, there was 75 other living human beings in there. I seen crack heads that had enough sense to walk up to the Court and say, "Yes, sir, Your Honor."
I've heard this bull before.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:08 pm

Now that's funny right there. :thumbs:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:17 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
GimmyTruth wrote:
Mikedunford wrote:
Only unclear to the terminally stupid.
From Document 248 TRANSCRIPT OF SCOTT HARDEN

A: No, I don't think he said, "I'm here." He stood up rambling about being a living human being. Well, there was 75 other living human beings in there. I seen crack heads that had enough sense to walk up to the Court and say, "Yes, sir, Your Honor."
I want to make that into a poster and hang it on my wall.
Goldie reports the party a success and all zombies inebriated eliminated.
ImageImageImage x4

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:26 pm

Thank you, Mr Schmidter, for rejoining the conversation. Have you spoken to Mr Trussell since the verdict? How is he holding up?
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Gimme, standing in the audience is not being in the court. If you can bring up any examples of people in Ye Olden days conducting court business from the middle of the audience then you might have a case. But there is a place for the defendant to go when appearing before the court, and he wasn't there. Plus he refused to identify himself.

Also the Judge didnt arrest him. He issued a bench warrant for his arrest, and someone else executed the warrant. There is an important difference
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:34 pm

GimmyTruth wrote:...but the system is blatantly, obviously rigged!
You only think that because you believe all your strawman, common grand jury, under jurisdiction and other stuff is actually a thing. Sorry but neither a magical paper signed by pissed off barons and King Porta-potty nor a misquoted Scalia opinion are controlling law, or even support your ideology.

The ideology you and your friends claim was entirely made up in the 60s and 70s. They were made up by anti-Semite racists who thought themselves as the true lost tribe of Israel, the chosen ones. Strawman, Common Law Court and all the other bull was created by those who had no problem with stealing, torture, rape and murder if it served their own quest for power and control.

The warped sovereign movement was created by a bunch of anti-Semites who thought our country was controlled by ZOG (Zionist Occupation Government).

There's the history of your claims. What say you now?
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Suranis wrote:Gimme, standing in the audience is not being in the court. If you can bring up any examples of people in Ye Olden days conducting court business from the middle of the audience then you might have a case. But there is a place for the defendant to go when appearing before the court, and he wasn't there. Plus he refused to identify himself.

Also the Judge didnt arrest him. He issued a bench warrant for his arrest, and someone else executed the warrant. There is an important difference
Not only that. The judge probably would not have had TT arrested if he had simply answered "Yes, I am Terry Trussell". The judge might have even allowed him to speak from behind the bar, but most likely would have politely invited TT to come forward. Instead, TT insisted on answering the question in a way that leads me to believe he was trying the sovcit "My strawman is the defendent, and I am not my strawman" nonsense.

As others have requested many, many times, Gimme, please cite ONE court case, just one, a single, solitary court case anywhere in the US at any level (municipal, county, state or federal) where someone tried to make the strawman argument and was successful in getting the court to admit that the strawman was the defendent and the living, breathing man with a soul was free to go. Just one!

Take your time. We'll wait.

boots

Post by boots » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:36 pm

GimmyTruth wrote: Judge (Dishonorable) James C. Hankinson would not allow even a common routine Motion hearing, unless terry would be represented by a BAR Lawyer.

Remember this is the same Judge (Dishonorable) James C. Hankinson that arrested Terry while in court for failure to appear in court. You can call it what you want and of course I would defend your 1st amendment rights for you to say what you want even if I disagree, but the system is blatantly, obviously rigged!
Just, GimmyTruth
A judge doesn't have to put up with someone babbling nonsense forever in his courtroom. That is what Terry T in pro per was doing.

Contrary to what certain nut burgers have written on the internet, there is no straw man, his name in caps means nothing, and there is no secret govt account he can access, etc. It's all nonsense Gimmy. Those of us in the legal profession know this. You have no proof to the contrary, but you believe to the contrary because you are gullible and duped.

But I'll engage you.

Tell us how the "system is rigged?"

Do you mean it was unfair for the jury to acquit TT of 9 of the charges? Was it rigged then?

Or was it rigged when the friends of the defendant (i.e., common law gj loons) wrote to the court saying he was exonerated, innocent, etc.? Do you believe that anyone accused of a crime should be able to avoid it because of letters from friends? Impromptu groups that call themselves fancy names such as NLA? How would anyone be held accountable? What if it were violent crime?

What is your evidence of rigging? Real evidence, not "the guy I was rooting for got found guilty."

He violated a law, he got prosecuted, he got convicted - on some counts but not others.

It's that simple.

Now what say you?

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Dolly wrote:
by Charles Edward Lincoln III
(perhaps because I offered to put said Patriot Mythmonger on my “to kill” or at least “deserves to die later” list).
He has a "to kill" list??? :shock:
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Look, he's a busy bowling ball; if he doesn't keep a list, he might lose track.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:26 pm

noblepa wrote:
Suranis wrote:...

Not only that. The judge probably would not have had TT arrested if he had simply answered "Yes, I am Terry Trussell". The judge might have even allowed him to speak from behind the bar, but most likely would have politely invited TT to come forward. Instead, TT insisted on answering the question in a way that leads me to believe he was trying the sovcit "My strawman is the defendent, and I am not my strawman" nonsense.

The "I am here to speak to the matter" BS that Trussell used was bad info he got from Dowdell, and who knows who else. I KNOW Dowdell was pushing this very strategy. He stood in front of about 30 of us in a restaurant banquet room telling us the very same thing. Dowdell was adamant that, if you got called to court for anything, (they used a traffic ticket as an example), you responded exactly the way Trussell responded - "I am here to speak to that matter." Once in front of the judge, we were then instructed to follow up with "I don't recognize this court's authority." According to Dowdell, and one of his barkers, these are the magic words that force the judge to let you go. One (very animated) guy stood up and swore it worked for him when he went to court on a speeding ticket. I don't think the others believed it, but the guy looked like a meth head, so nobody questioned him.

Funny, once Trussell was arrested, his buddies' stories changed from "The court doesn't have authority" to "Trussell stood up and said he was there," plowing over Dowdell's insistence the magic words would work. Why does that sound familiar.....?
ImageImageImage x4

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:29 pm

And, yaknow Gimmy, I think, if all my common law grand jury attempts failed spectacularly, and one of my buddies just got sent up the river for it, despite multiple people advising him the concept was illegal (and that includes Mr. Siegmeister waaaaay back in March of 2014 at a Tea Party political gathering), maybe instead of screaming that the 10 of you are right and the millions of others are wrong, I'd reconsider that maybe the guy pushing this crap is the one who's wrong. I mean, what are the odds?
ImageImageImage x4

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Good find, Dolly!
CELIII wrote:But I ask you, in the spirit of our founding fathers: what can there possibly be that is legitimate or patriotic about (1) being rude in court, (2) refusing to acknowledge the name which your parents gave you, and by which you presumably have lived all of your life, (3) trying to get something for nothing, i.e. by trying to draw on these non-existent social security birth accounts, filing 1099-OIDS, using Fred & Nina Gutierrez EFT process, or anything else that passes for “brilliant insight” in the Patriot Movement?
He's certainly changed his tune.
CELIII wrote:Suffice it to say, about the prosecution, that it was 100% a political show trial, initiated of the prosecutors, by the prosecutors, and for the prosectors designed to maximize their power as agents of “Big Brother” to control the legal system, in particular the so-called “criminal justice system” in the United States, against any and all claims of right by the people to have a say in social control through law.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Well Mr. Gimmy, Trussell can appeal his case and bring up all this sh*t you are mentioning. In fact I hope he does. This whole Trussell business has given us Fogbowers a year of amusement. If Terry brings his circus act to another court we will amuse ourselves there as well.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Gimmy, thanks again for helping to get Trussell convicted by stalking the jury and by making disturbances in court until you got tossed out. That let the jurors see exactly what you seditionists are up to.

Please keep it up at the next series of trials in Dixie County. (I can hope, can't I?) And, I hope, your trial, too.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:51 pm

RoadScholar wrote:You know, Gimme, the Alchemists also said "You will all be sorry when we are proven right!"*

How many actually transmuted lead (or anything else) into gold? Zero. Not a single one. Ever.

Those Alchemists who accomplished nothing else in their lives died in infamy or obscurity, having wasted their productive lives.

SovCit Theories are nothing more than an Alchemy of Law. Except that you are starting not with lead, but with bullshit.

*(Or "Tutto sarà dispiaciuto quando noi stiamo dimostrati di essere corretto," or whatever.) 8-)
Of course most/all of teh alchemists eventually died of lead and/or mercury poisoning, if not from something else from their practices, sovcits just seem to self destruct from stupidity, misinformation, and general dumb assedness.

Gimmy welcome back by the way, we've missed you.

TT started bringing this down on himself when he refused to answer a simple yes/no question with either yes or here, those were the ONLY two acceptable and valid answers, if at any time he'd simply answered the question he wouldn't have gotten to spend time in jail, he didn't, and it all went down hill from there and was ALL of his doing, stupidity and stubbornness, and apparent inability to catch a clue when it was handed to him, which seems to have been the hallmark of this whole little exercise in self immolation.

Incidentally Gimmy getting up in court in front of a judge and saying "I don't recognize this court's authority." is a rally good way to find out that the court DOES have authority when it slams your silly ass in a jail cell until you purge the contempt. That statement is quite simply more sovict crap and nonsense.

Oh, and I did want to thank you personally once again ever so much for your personal help in getting TT convicted, your little pamphlet stunt certainly helped the jury see what kind of fool they were dealing with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:50 pm

They say there's no fool like an Orlando fool. Yep. That's what they say. :P :-
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Mark, If you had any friends or family connected with the Pulse attack I'm sorry about that.

Did you see a GRAND JURY has convened in Orange County to look into the terrorist's wife's activities? That's what Grand Juries are for. Please don't encourage them to nullify anything. http://www.wptz.com/news/dozens-dead-in ... g/40018484
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:55 pm

ZekeB wrote:Well Mr. Gimmy, Trussell can appeal his case and bring up all this sh*t you are mentioning. In fact I hope he does. This whole Trussell business has given us Fogbowers a year of amusement. If Terry brings his circus act to another court we will amuse ourselves there as well.
I, for one, will be CACKLING.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Patagoniagirl wrote:
ZekeB wrote:Well Mr. Gimmy, Trussell can appeal his case and bring up all this sh*t you are mentioning. In fact I hope he does. This whole Trussell business has given us Fogbowers a year of amusement. If Terry brings his circus act to another court we will amuse ourselves there as well.
I, for one, will be CACKLING.
Orly, you are to be supposed to SCREECHING.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”