IndEx's thread

wavey davey

IndEx's thread

Post by wavey davey » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:19 am

As long as nobody insults BANJO PLAYERS anymore :madz2: :madz2:I'm SORRY, already!!! :oops: :hug:Exactly how good DO you play dueling banjos? :mrgreen: ;;)This can only end in tears. :lol:

Estiveo

IndEx's thread

Post by Estiveo » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:31 am

wavey davey FTW! :lol:
Image Image Image Image Image

Sam the Centipede

IndEx's thread

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:19 am

Exactly how good DO you play dueling banjos? :mrgreen: ;;)This can only end in tears. :lol:... or canoes :lol:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:28 pm

He got caught editing his article on Mia Pope today. Before he had the line: "Pope, who knew Obama as Barry Soetoro, says she spent a lot of time hanging out with him during his years in Hawaii."Someone called him on it and he changed the article taking out Soetoro. He now tries to claim she only said she knew Obama as Barry.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Meh. I don't think Darren will be back. He's not even posting at his IndEx FB page since other ebil Obots started piling on. Scaredy cat.Yep he got caught dishonestly editing his article

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:38 pm

He got caught lying on another article: http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-a ... right-next

The midpoint for the scandal would have been around July/August 1973. Nixon's numbers were in the 30s thus Obama's numbers are higher.

Reality Check

IndEx's thread

Post by Reality Check » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Darren is busy banning everyone there. It has been a bad day for poor Darren. He got caught editing his article to try to get out of one lie and then got caught lying on another article. :lol:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sequoia32

IndEx's thread

Post by Sequoia32 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:44 pm

What lies and what did he edit?
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:12 pm

What lies and what did he edit?He edited out that he said Pope said that Obama was called Barry Soetoro when she knew him. The article now says Barry with no last name on it.He then got called on his article saying Obama's ratings are lower than the middle of watergate. He got confronted on the claim since the middle of watergate would have been around July 1973 when Nixon's ratings were in the 30s.

Sequoia32

IndEx's thread

Post by Sequoia32 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:26 pm

LOL! Thanks.Mary tweeted him a graph of Presidential approval ratings that showed he was lying.
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:48 pm

LOL! Thanks.Mary tweeted him a graph of Presidential approval ratings that showed he was lying.Lol can you link to the tweet

Roboe

IndEx's thread

Post by Roboe » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:06 pm

LOL! Thanks.Mary tweeted him a graph of Presidential approval ratings that showed he was lying.

Lol can you link to the tweet

DrIrvingFinegarten

IndEx's thread

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:20 am

And with that I will leave you all to you Obama/Democrat worship and get back to what I was doing before I stumbled across this hilarious little realm of self-aggrandizing, willful ignorance. Feel free to continue to boost your over-inflated egos by stooping to more juvenile attacks on me while you think after I'm gone. Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright, alright.. :wave:If you're a journalist, you should know that it's all right (two words).

SueDB

IndEx's thread

Post by SueDB » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:48 am

And with that I will leave you all to you Obama/Democrat worship and get back to what I was doing before I stumbled across this hilarious little realm of self-aggrandizing, willful ignorance. Feel free to continue to boost your over-inflated egos by stooping to more juvenile attacks on me while you think after I'm gone. Whatever gets you through the night, it's alright, alright.. :wave:If you're a journalist, you should know that it's all right (two words).two words - door ... ass
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

BillTheCat

IndEx's thread

Post by BillTheCat » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:15 pm

IndEx, just another drive-by birther coward. :yawn:No coward here. :bored: :taptap: I stand by my initial assessment. 8-)
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:21 pm

IndEx, just another drive-by birther coward. :yawn:No coward here. :bored: :taptap: I stand by my initial assessment. 8-)Indeed. He can't take criticism either he's banned people from his facebook page when correcting his mistakes and even removed commenting on one of his articles which he then edited without telling anyone.

Plutodog

IndEx's thread

Post by Plutodog » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:38 pm

That makes him a lying coward. A dishonest coward. A low-character coward. A chickenshit coward. I grow repetitive too, also.
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

IndEx's thread

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:15 pm

That makes him a lying coward. A dishonest coward. A low-character coward. A chickenshit coward. I grow repetitive too, also.He can be reported to examiner.com regarding his behavior, and falsifications. They will can him if they find that he did falsify - they've canned other examiners for doing so.I was once an examiner, but then they changed things, so photojournalism went away.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Epectitus

IndEx's thread

Post by Epectitus » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Apparently, Darren (or perhaps Examiner.com) has decided there will be no comments to his Mia Maria Pope article. They are gone.
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Apparently, Darren (or perhaps Examiner.com) has decided there will be no comments to his Mia Maria Pope article. They are gone.Yup he did the same thing over on the Nixon article. He got called out on the dishonesty of that article and it looks like he's now removed commenting from the Pope article.

Notorial Dissent

IndEx's thread

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Certainly cuts down on all that nasty criticism and pointing out of out right lies and mis-statements if nothing else. Just goes to show the lengths a "real" professional independent journalist will go to for his art. NOT!!!!!Now lying, pretend, wannabe, gossip monger, coward, yeah, pretty much fits the bill!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

IndEx's thread

Post by Foggy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:53 am

=)) He's had a tough time ever since he signed up here to tell us that Soetoro was President Obama's LEGAL name and there was no disputing it!! I guess he thought we were just going to say "Oh, then maybe Mia Marie is right after all ..." He had no idea what a can of whupass he opened up on himself.Fear the Fogbow! ;;)
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Notorial Dissent

IndEx's thread

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:56 am

Or bow down to his journalistic brilliance and admit we'd been wrong all this time.I guess fantasies go bust a lot in birfer land. Or maybe he assumed we did research the same way he did and just accepted whatever someone handed us.Or maybe, he's a lying, pretend, wannabe, gossip monger, coward who really badly misjudged his intended audience.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

BillTheCat

IndEx's thread

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:33 pm

He closed the comments on his articles? But... But he told me he wasn't a coward. I... I don't understand... :-k
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

IndEx's thread

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:10 pm

He closed the comments on his articles? But... But he told me he wasn't a coward. I... I don't understand... :-kHe didnt just close the comments he removed every single comment on certain articles. It just so happens to be the two articles that he went back and edited without giving any indication that he edited them.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”