Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Comedians

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Comedians

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://www.sistersletter.com/me-time/c ... s-to-watch
Comic View: 6 Funny and Fearless Sisters to Watch
Sarah Cooper: If you haven’t caught Cooper’s clever political parody videos (most notably her hilarious lip-synced impersonations of Donald Trump), let your fingers do the scrolling over to her Instagram page. The Jamaican-American social media sensation and former experience designer for Google authored the bestselling book, 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings, won a 2020 YouTube Streamy Award for Comedy and has a sketch comedy special streaming on Netflix called Sarah Cooper: Everything’s Fine, featuring fellow funny ladies Whoopi Goldberg and Maya Rudolph.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Re: Comedians

Post by keith »

Shelly Berman was the 'guest murderer' on the episode of Peter Gunn I watched last night. He played a standup comedian having a psycotic episode.

Berman was a really good actor based on this job, I'm surprised he didn't get a lot of 'straight' work.

EDIT: I just looked him up. He did get a lot of straight work, and I should have realized it, having seen quite a bit of it. In fact he started out as a straight actor.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
John Thomas8

Re: Comedians

Post by John Thomas8 »

Taken by cancer before he could get sucked into the stupid politics:

Return to “The Funny”