Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel Stuart P. Scheller - Former AITB Commander - Terry Lakin II

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Re: Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel Stuart P. Scheller - Former AITB Commander - Terry Lakin II

Post by Maybenaut »

Indeed. One thing about this guy’s behavior… Hundreds of people respond to his posts, many ask questions. He never responds. He never “likes” any of their responses.

And did he really accuse Gen. Mattis of being gay?! Says it wouldn’t be a big deal except Mattis is a liar because he’s closeted. What an asshole.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Re: Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel Stuart P. Scheller - Former AITB Commander - Terry Lakin II

Post by Greatgrey »

As they say in the theater… “And Scene.”

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/marine- ... ller-brig/

3CAF7216-E130-4D28-9F83-DB8D9A1BA169.jpeg
3CAF7216-E130-4D28-9F83-DB8D9A1BA169.jpeg (490.16 KiB) Viewed 2002 times
Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, the Marine officer whose meteoric rise to internet fandom began with a video criticizing military leadership over Afghanistan, is currently in the brig, his father told Task & Purpose.

“All our son did is ask the questions that everybody was asking themselves, but they were too scared to speak out loud,” said Stu Scheller Sr. “He was asking for accountability. In fact, I think he even asked for an apology that we made mistakes, but they couldn’t do that, which is mind-blowing.”

He said that his son is expected to appear before a military hearing on Thursday.

“They had a gag order on him and asked him not to speak,” the senior Scheller said. “He did, and they incarcerated him. They don’t know what to do with him.”

After this story was first published, the Marine Corps issued a statement confirming that Scheller has been sent to the brig.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“They had a gag order on him and asked him not to speak,” the senior Scheller said. “He did, and they incarcerated him. They don’t know what to do with him.”
Uh, wot? Sounds like they knew EXACTLY what to do with him. :shrug:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

taskandpurpose.com wrote: “Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Jr. is currently in pre-trial confinement in the Regional Brig for Marine Corps Installations East aboard Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune pending an Article 32 preliminary hearing,” said Capt. Sam Stephenson, a spokesman for Training and Education Command. “The time, date, and location of the proceedings have not been determined. Lt. Col. Scheller will be afforded all due process.”

https://www.taskandpurpose.com/news/mar ... ller-brig/

ETA:

Some of the process to which Lt. Col. Scheller is due:

He’s entitled to be notified of the nature of the offenses, his right to remain silent, and the right to counsel. If he requests military counsel, one will be assigned (usually for the limited purpose of navigating pre-trial confinement process).

Within 48 hours a probable cause determination will be made by a “neutral and detached magistrate.” A lot of litigation at the trial level is about whether there was probable cause to hold the confinee at the time (later-developed evidence doesn’t count), or whether the magistrate was neutral and detached. It can result in extra time off the sentence.

Within 7 days there is another review, this one usually includes a hearing. Sometimes it’s better to stay in confinement if you’re guilty and expect a short sentence because time in pretrial confinement counts against the sentence, and you’re still getting paid.

This statement says he’s pending an Article 32, UCMJ hearing. They only do those if the commander is contemplating general court-martial (the most serious), which of course they would be.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

“He’s asking for the same accountability that is expected of him and his men,” Scheller Sr. said.
I have trouble believing he would not come down hard on any under his command who did what he did, in regards to his command decisions. In addition, he was not just saying it once, he kept going on and on, and then upping the ante. If he had only done the one video, he may have been able to skate, possibly (probably skate all the way to being pushed out due to lack of promotion but sake nonetheless).
101010 :towel:
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

northland10 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:18 pm
“He’s asking for the same accountability that is expected of him and his men,” Scheller Sr. said.
I have trouble believing he would not come down hard on any under his command who did what he did, in regards to his command decisions. In addition, he was not just saying it once, he kept going on and on, and then upping the ante. If he had only done the one video, he may have been able to skate, possibly (probably skate all the way to being pushed out due to lack of promotion but sake nonetheless).
Well, he likely would have been able to keep his retirement even if he failed to promote. Depending on his specific circumstances, they may have been able to push him out administratively before he was retirement eligible.

But he’s crazy with the heat if he thinks he’s going to accomplish anything other than ruining his own life.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Stu had to post one more FB comment before the brig.
Stuart Scheller
Sep 26

To the people who stand with me,
I’ve had such a strong reaction to my comments against President Trump I felt a follow up clarification was required. No, President Trump didn’t divide the country. But President Trump, in my humble opinion, is incapable of bringing us back together. Did he expose the corruption in the DOJ, media, and other places… yes. Was he the right person to expose the corruption at that time… maybe. Is he honest, accountable, and full of integrity… no. Would I want to work for a leader like that… no. I want a leader that will bring US together. Someone who has the courage to defend our country when called. My sons deserve that type of leader running the country in the future. That type of person is the only leader who I want in my corner. I respect all opinions. I’m not asking you to agree with me, but to at least consider my perspective. Much love.
Stu

Eddie Gallagher's charity is raising money for him. https://pipehitterfoundation.org/who-we ... -scheller/
The Pipe Hitter Foundation raising money to help U.S. Marine relieved of duty over viral video
Posted: September 27, 2021 KUSI Newsroom
SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – The Pipe Hitter Foundation has launched a fundraising campaign in support of Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller and his family.

The Pipe Hitter Foundation says Scheller “who had the courage to demand accountability from his leadership in the wake of a disastrous exit from Afghanistan that lead to the death of 13 of his fellow service members.”

Retired Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, and his wife Andrea Gallagher, founded The Pipe Hitter Foundation, and joined KUSI’s Jason Austell on Good Morning San Diego to discuss their efforts in helping Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller.

PHF IS WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE SCHELLER FAMILY TO RAISE FUNDS FOR:

Transition out of the Military for Stu and his family.
Possible relocation
Possible Loss of Military Benefits & Retirement
Family Support during this difficult time for his wife and 3 children.
And mounting Legal Expenses
The Pipe Hitter Foundation was founded by the Gallagher family who vowed to dedicate their lives fighting the injustices that were inflicted on them. The Pipe Hitter Foundation is 501(c)3, tax-exempt charity dedicated to supporting service members, first responder's and their families. Slick website.

FOUNDERS
ANDREA GALLAGHER PRESIDENT
EDDIE GALLAGHER DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS

BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Carl Higbie - The Pipe Hitter Foundation
Joni Marquez - The Pipe Hitter Foundation
Marc Mukasey - The Pipe Hitter Foundation
Tommy Marquez - The Pipe Hitter Foundation
Rob O'Donnell - The Pipe Hitter Foundation

Was it CAAFlog we followed during Lakin? Task & Purpose seems to be doing that. In an article about the Stu's "charges":
This Marine officer wants to charge a general with ‘dereliction of duty’ over Afghanistan
Good initiative. Bad judgment.
BY JEFF SCHOGOL | UPDATED SEP 27, 2021 1:52 PM
According to a CENTCOM spokeswoman, Scheller’s legal argument that all general officers are subject to the same military laws as other service members – and thus he can file charges against McKenzie – is faulty.

“Although any person subject to the UCMJ may prefer charges, only a commander who has court-martial convening authority may refer those charges to a court-martial,” said Air Force Maj. Nicole Ferrara.

Service members have the right to make allegations of wrongdoing against other troops, not to charge them under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, said retired Marine Lt. Col. Gary D. Solis, who served as a military judge and a law professor at the United States Military Academy at West Point.

Under the military’s legal system, troops can submit a claim that other service members have committed wrongdoing by filling out a DD Form 458 and forwarding it to the summary court-martial convening authority, Solis explained.

“Of course, that allegation has reference to a specific charge in the UCMJ, but that doesn’t mean that: I said it; therefore, you are charged,” Solis said. “That means I can now initiate the process that would lead to a formal charge.”

While anybody in the military can obtain a charge sheet, only certain people in the chain of command can initiate charges by signing it, he said. Each command has a designated charging officer. In a Marine division, that person is typically the chief prosecutor.
More: https://taskandpurpose.com/pentagon-run ... ghanistan/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Ahhhhh CAAFlog, the joyous and fat-free guilty pleasure of watching Mario La Putz having his verbally incontinent ass being handed to him....again and again and again...... :lol:
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

The CAAFLog of old is no more. It was started by Marine Col. Dwight Sullivan, and there were a number of contributors, many whose names I cannot recall. Dwight left and it… devolved.

Now it’s CAAFLog.org. Sort of taken over by the National Institute for Military Justice. It’s a little more scholarly. They’ve linked the task and purpose article there, and it’ll likely be discussed, but, sadly, I don’t think we can expect a repeat of the treatment the Birthers got.

https://www.caaflog.org/home/the-wheels ... r#comments
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:20 am Stu had to post one more FB comment before the brig.

<snip>

Eddie Gallagher's charity is raising money for him. https://pipehitterfoundation.org/who-we ... -scheller/

<snip>

PHF IS WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE SCHELLER FAMILY TO RAISE FUNDS FOR:

Transition out of the Military for Stu and his family.
Possible relocation
Possible Loss of Military Benefits & Retirement
Family Support during this difficult time for his wife and 3 children.
And mounting Legal Expenses
I’m sure a number of active duty judge advocates (including that “senior defense counsel on the east coast”) have told him for free all the potential negative consequences that could result.

Also, I really doubt any reputable civilian counsel would agree to challenge the right of the military to punish a servicemember for speech as critical of military leadership as this speech is. The Supreme Court, in Parker v. Levy, ruled a long time ago that while military members retain some first amendment rights, “military necessity” outweighed those rights in certain cases. (Levy, an Army doctor, refused to train Green Beret medics, and encouraged Black soldiers to refuse to deploy to Viet Nam).

Several articles of the UCMJ regulate speech, and every service and the DoD have regulations governing what military members can and cannot do in the public square. I cannot imagine a military jury concluding that Scheller’s speech is not “prejudicial to good order and discipline” under Article 134.

That’s not to say there won’t be problems for the government if Scheller decides to bring this to trial. One of the problems is going to be that all of those statues regulating speech might not apply in this situation. And there is a lot of caselaw out there about how the government can’t bring a “novel” article 134 charge just because is they’re lacking an element on some other already-enumerated offense. But I haven’t listened to all the videos, or read all the statements, so I don’t know what all they are planning on charging him with. It does appear to me at the very least that he was ordered to stop using social media and violated that order.

Fun times ahead!
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

“I’ve had Vietnam veterans contacting me applauding him for his courage because they too want to know: Was it all worth it?” the elder Scheller said. “And by demanding accountability and honesty from his senior leaders, that’s all he was asking. And the way the Marine Corps has dealt with it: They have now put him in jail.”
Ah yes. Scheller the Elder subscribes to the “we would have won in Vietnam if only the pinko commies back home hadn’t made us stop fighting” dolchstosslegende. How utterly unsurprising. I suppose next he’ll be starting a political party to rail about the “September criminals.” Everything old is new again, including the political philosophy (if you can call it that) of Erich Ludendorff.

I’ve never been in the military, but I’m pretty sure junior officers don’t get to “demand” anything from their superiors.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

This Marine officer wants to charge a general with ‘dereliction of duty’ over Afghanistan
Good initiative. Bad judgment.
BY JEFF SCHOGOL | UPDATED SEP 27, 2021 1:52 PM
According to a CENTCOM spokeswoman, Scheller’s legal argument that all general officers are subject to the same military laws as other service members – and thus he can file charges against McKenzie – is faulty.

“Although any person subject to the UCMJ may prefer charges, only a commander who has court-martial convening authority may refer those charges to a court-martial,” said Air Force Maj. Nicole Ferrara.

Service members have the right to make allegations of wrongdoing against other troops, not to charge them under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, said retired Marine Lt. Col. Gary D. Solis, who served as a military judge and a law professor at the United States Military Academy at West Point.

Under the military’s legal system, troops can submit a claim that other service members have committed wrongdoing by filling out a DD Form 458 and forwarding it to the summary court-martial convening authority, Solis explained.

“Of course, that allegation has reference to a specific charge in the UCMJ, but that doesn’t mean that: I said it; therefore, you are charged,” Solis said. “That means I can now initiate the process that would lead to a formal charge.”

While anybody in the military can obtain a charge sheet, only certain people in the chain of command can initiate charges by signing it, he said. Each command has a designated charging officer. In a Marine division, that person is typically the chief prosecutor.

This is no different than in civilian courts. I, as a citizen, can file a complaint with my local police department, alleging that someone committed a criminal act, but it is up to the police to decide whether or not to investigate and the prosecutor to decide whether or not to prosecute.

Contrary to what some sovcits believe, I can't (normally) arrest someone or indict them. All I can do as a citizen is to file the complaint and testify in court, if the case gets that far.

Even the victim of a crime does not have the power to decide on prosecution. I remember a case around here years ago, in which a woman repeatedly called the police to report her husband for beating her, only to withdraw the complaint every time, after he tearfully promised to never do it again. Finally, after about the fifth or sixth time, she tried to withdraw her complaint and the prosecutor said "No, we're going to prosecute him". The decision to prosecute or not is solely the purview of the prosecutor.
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

noblepa wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:57 pm
Even the victim of a crime does not have the power to decide on prosecution. I remember a case around here years ago, in which a woman repeatedly called the police to report her husband for beating her, only to withdraw the complaint every time, after he tearfully promised to never do it again. Finally, after about the fifth or sixth time, she tried to withdraw her complaint and the prosecutor said "No, we're going to prosecute him". The decision to prosecute or not is solely the purview of the prosecutor.
It’s a tiny bit more nuanced in the military. Under military law, anyone subject to the UCMJ can prefer charges against anyone else subject to the UCMJ. But preferral has legal effect. It starts the regulatory speedy trial clock, for example. So, theoretically, a non-lawyer can screw this up for the government by preferring charges then leaving the charge sheet to languish. This never happens, though, because military members don’t usually play these sorts of games (the backlash, understandably, would be severe).

As to prosecutorial discretion, it lies not with the prosecutor but with the convening authority — usually, but not always, the commander of whatever base the misconduct on (although I think that may change in the not-too-distant future).

And yeah, military members aren’t generally in a position to demand anything from their superiors.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thank you, Maybenaut, really appreciate all your insight. What's happened to Col. Dwight Sullivan? He was great, wasn't he on RC Radio? Vaguely remember him posting here, wonder if we could invite him back.

Stuart posted those text messages to and from a JAG he wanted to rope into his craziness. That was Sep 16 and all he's done is gotten himself in more trouble. His fans should be happy, Stuart asked to be relieved of command and he was. He asked to be arrested and he was.

Hopefully, his time in the brig will enlighten him on the serious mistakes he's made. If military personnel were able to do what Stuart did it would be chaos, there's a darn good reason the rules are the way they are. In a way, letting guys like Mike Flynn get away with all they have maybe have unfortunately empowered these guys to think if they can do it, why can't I?

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Ed Noonan* shared his deep wisdom at the Post & Email on this matter:

ETA: * Thank you, Northland! Wrong nutjob.
OPOVV says:
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 8:00 AM
Lt. Col Stuart Scheller has been arrested and thrown in the brig: there you have it, goons everywhere, in our police, FBI in the military.

The GESTAPO is in every facet of life in the USA.

So much for free speech; so much for the Oath to the Constitution. If you don’t think that we’re about to reach the point OF NO RETURN INTO A THIRD WORLD COMMUNIST COUNTRY, better take the time to look around and see what’s going down.

When LTC Terry Lakin questioned Barry Soetoro’s (aka Obama) BIRTH CERTIFICATE, they threw Lakin into Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary.

So what’s next, arrest and incarcerate everyone who chants “F*** Biden” at football games? I can see the World Series: arresting everyone who brings a “TRUMP WON” banner into the stadium.

The law of the land is the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION and not Hitler’s-Stalin’s-Mao’s playbook on how to take over a country.

As a responsible US citizens, it is our responsibility to protect the Constitution:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident.
We have the right and the duty to alter or abolish any government that does not secure our unalienable rights, including life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

Bill of Rights, First Amendment: free speech.

F*** Biden and his Administration, the DOJ, the Department of Homeland Security, and ANY AND EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY WHO IS WILLING TO FOLLOW ILLEGAL ORDERS.

Embrace the SECOND AMENDMENT, because your weapon is the last thing that guarantees your freedom.

OPOVV
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:54 pm Ed Noonan shared his deep wisdom at the Post & Email on this matter:
OPOVV says:
Lt. Col Stuart Scheller has been arrested and thrown in the brig: there you have it, goons everywhere, in our police, FBI in the military.

So much for free speech; so much for the Oath to the Constitution. If you don’t think that we’re about to reach the point OF NO RETURN INTO A THIRD WORLD COMMUNIST COUNTRY, better take the time to look around and see what’s going down.

When LTC Terry Lakin questioned Barry Soetoro’s (aka Obama) BIRTH CERTIFICATE, they threw Lakin into Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary.

So what’s next, arrest and incarcerate everyone who chants “F*** Biden” at football games? I can see the World Series: arresting everyone who brings a “TRUMP WON” banner into the stadium.

The law of the land is the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION and not Hitler’s-Stalin’s-Mao’s playbook on how to take over a country.

As a responsible US citizens, it is our responsibility to protect the Constitution:

We hold these truths to be self-evident.
We have the right and the duty to alter or abolish any government that does not secure our unalienable rights, including life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

F*** Biden and his Administration, the DOJ, the Department of Homeland Security, and ANY AND EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY WHO IS WILLING TO FOLLOW ILLEGAL ORDERS.

Embrace the SECOND AMENDMENT, because your weapon is the last thing that guarantees your freedom.

OPOVV
I know, I’ve said this before… It was seditious talk when the Founders said it, and it’s seditious talk now. The *only* reason the founders weren’t all hanged as traitors as by cause the Continental Army WON THE WAR.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:53 pm I know, I’ve said this before… It was seditious talk when the Founders said it, and it’s seditious talk now. The *only* reason the founders weren’t all hanged as traitors as by cause the Continental Army WON THE WAR.
Unfortunately one of the consequent of the 'enlighted' response to the civil war still causes problems today. Treason is find as long as you are on the side of god and white people.
bob

Post by bob »

Military Times: Marine lieutenant colonel who demanded ‘accountability’ in brig, not charged.

No charges yet, but per a Marine spox:
The general nature of the offenses being considered at the Art. 32 hearing are: Article 88 (contempt toward officials), Article 90 (willfully disobeying superior commissioned officer), Article 92 (failure to obey lawful general orders), Article 133 (conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman).
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Benny Johnson is another Trumper snowflake. He works for Charlie Kirk. Here's his FURIOUS "hot take". This guy is an avatar for RWNJ media, how he spins usually reflects the outrage du jour of these nuts. Every day is the End of the World until the next day's clickbait.
Beneful Johnson is an American political columnist, currently serving as chief creative officer at conservative organization Turning Point USA. Johnson first rose to prominence as an staff writer at BuzzFeed, until it was revealed that many of his published articles were plagiarized and he was fired. Wikipedia Born: May 27, 1987 (age 34 years), Cedar Rapids, IA
Serial Plagiarist Benny Johnson Joining Charlie Kirk’s Turning Point USA
NATURAL FIT
The reporter who was fired from two outlets for copying others’ work left The Daily Caller to join the student organization.
Andrew Kirell Senior Editor Updated Feb. 06, 2019 4:51PM ET / Published Feb. 06, 2019 4:33PM ET

Serial plagiarist Benny Johnson has left his job as a reporter for The Daily Caller to join Charlie Kirk’s right-wing nonprofit Turning Point USA. On Wednesday afternoon, The Hill confirmed that Johnson will join TPUSA, a national pro-Trump student activist organization founded by Kirk, 25, a frequent Fox News guest and outspoken Twitter presence.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/serial-pl ... -point-usa

northland10

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:54 pm Ed Noonan shared his deep wisdom at the Post & Email on this matter:
OPOVV says:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident.
We have the right and the duty to alter or abolish any government that does not secure our unalienable rights, including life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

OPOVV
OPOVV is not Ed Noonan. He is another hateful vile nut but he's from California and not stuck in Tenessee defending his toilet with the second amendment (Tom MacLeran). I can understand him being pissed off a bunch. I've heard his wife sing.
raison de arizona

Well, Lieutenant [sic] Scheller is as good as "OUT"!

:roll:
I'm sure the Speaker will get right on that after your impassioned speech on his behalf.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

OMG I listened to the first minute and had to stop to vomit. Have a belt of bourbon or something stronger before taking this one on.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:59 pm OMG I listened to the first minute and had to stop to vomit. Have a belt of bourbon or something stronger before taking this one on.
I've had a good IPA tonight. I have two different bourbons available. I even can toss in gin and kirschwasser.

Hmm....

Nope, not wasting good booze on Tucker. I wouldn't even waste MD (Mad Dog) 20/20 on Tucker if I had it to waste, which I don't.
raison de arizona

Ack, someone told Wendy!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

31e0b9d420ac589a5b16c102937a01f6-original.jpg
31e0b9d420ac589a5b16c102937a01f6-original.jpg (39.4 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Other weirdos”