Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Baidn

Re: Romana Didulo: Queen, Head of State & Commander-In-Chief of The Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Execu

Post by Baidn »

neeneko wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:26 pm Huh. All of a sudden she sounds a lot less like some poor harmless mentally ill woman, and more like someone switching tactics with real intent and awareness of her actions.
Agreed, hopefully that's enough to convince the authorities to nip this bullshit in the bud. I don't know but do pray that Canada doesn't have our idiotic hyper-partisanship to get in the way of actually dealing with dangerous people. She'd be a guest on Tucker by the end of the month here in the US
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
neeneko

Re: Romana Didulo: Queen, Head of State & Commander-In-Chief of The Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Execu

Post by neeneko »

I wonder if there is enough of a direct line between 'we will execute people who do not do as we say' and 'pass out notices demanding they do things' for authorities to consider it a threat?
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

neeneko wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:46 am I wonder if there is enough of a direct line between 'we will execute people who do not do as we say' and 'pass out notices demanding they do things' for authorities to consider it a threat?
I hope so!

In Canada, your free speech can be more easily curtailed for hate speech than in the U.S. Several years ago, there was some hateful whackjob from the States who cancelled his lectures in Canada for that reason. He was told that the police would not offer him protection during his lectures and would arrest him for anything he said that violated Canada’s hate speech laws. So the “snowflake” cancelled his visit. :violin: :violin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_spee ... _in_Canada
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Something pointed out in the Vice article linked to above: The name she goes by is an anagram of "I am our Donald." :doh:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

OMG, shades of the parselmouth He Who Shall Not Be Named.

Where is Kweli Shuhubia, now that we really need him? :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Good to hear about the hate speech rules Jem, they need to have a chat with her soon (before declaring their fealty and allegiance). Hey, did you know your new Queen is switching Canada over to a new satellite system, and that you were previously owned by China? But single-handedly Romana Didulo fixed it. Bonus: She's taking care of the Chemtrails too also!

That Vice article is wild. Had a feeling this was going to go big. "GhostEzra" which started with Ezra Cohen-Watnick, whom many dead-enders think was Q. It's a long ridiculous story if you're interested: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/1 ... ick-460520
This GhostEzra account is extremely dangerous. https://t.me/GhostEzra

This Telegram group seems to be doing exposes on her as well https://t.me/romanadiduloCanada1st
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [18.06.21 22:09]
Re: MSM

Until we have switched over to the new Satellite system expect all "MSM" to discredit our work.

Know this....After Satellite switch over, MSM, will not exist.

Hold the line! The Switch is almost complete...

~Peace and Prosperity~

Romana Didulo,
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief,
Head of Government,
Queen of Canada

#WWG1WGA 🙏 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [19.06.21 17:59]
Dear Canada 2.0 🇨🇦,

China owned Canada before I became Head of State and Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government and Queen of Canada.

I, my personal Friends, and Families have #permanently removed China from Canada.

My position as Head of State and Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government and Queen of Canada = #permanent.

All Corporation Governments in Canada are now nullified/voided.

Please, standby for future announcements.

Welcome to Canada 2.0 🇨🇦

~ Peace and Prosperity ~

Romana Didulo,
Head of Government,
Queen of Canada.

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [18.06.21 14:45]
Re: Chemtrails

They are being removed from Canada 2.0 🇨🇦

The PISSOSITOs wanted to poison, dumb down, and kill the men, women, and children of Canada.

Not under my watch PISSOSITOs!

Our Global Allied Forces and Federation Allied Forces are removing those toxic chemicals from Canada 2.0 🇨🇦

Romana Didulo,
Head of Government,
Queen of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎
Telegram is full of Russians, the owner is Russian. It's about time the Feds start looking carefully into this. There's been talk Apple is removing it from the app store but don't know if it's happened, Telegram has been posting images of how to stop the app from being deleted in settings.
Durov
In 2006, Durov founded VKontakte, which later became Russia's biggest social network valued at $3 billion, with his elder brother Nikolai Durov. In 2012, the brothers thwarted their rival Mail. ru's attempts to take over the company.Jan 14, 2021
Meet Telegram Founder Pavel Durov, The 'Zuckerberg Of ...
https://www.cnbctv18.com/technology/mee ... %20company.

Canadian media is starting to pick up and cover this:
Burnaby businesses blanketed with fake ‘cease-and-desist’ orders over COVID-19 rules
Businesses warned to not fall for these fakes
Jun 18, 2021 1:07 PM By: Chris Campbell
These notices have been received by Burnaby businesses

Burnaby business owners are being warned to not fall for fake notices threatening legal action for following and enforcing COVID-19 rules. “I am the witness of the law serving you a lawful document: Cease and Desist Order,” reads the notice, which then tell the business owner to stop enforcing COVID-19 rules including those around masks and social distancing. The notices then threaten the owners with being reported and prosecuted by the “military tribunal.” It adds, “These violate human rights and are crime against humanity.”

A business owner from the Kingsway area in Metrotown told the NOW they had received the notice and that others had them pasted on their windows. The notices have been posted in other Metro Vancouver areas too. On Facebook this week, Coquitlam Mayor Richard Stewart posted images of some of the notices businesses have received from people believing they have lawful authority because they follow common law and are citizens of the Sovereign Republic of Canada. "To be clear, these documents are absolutely fake and meaningless," Stewart said in a post. "Anyone can create a document, using various legal terms out-of-context, add in a bit of Latin for effect, and declare themselves ‘Queen of the Sovereign Republic of Canada,’ but that doesn't make it so."

Stewart’s post goes on to note that the person behind the latest cease-and-desist orders calls herself the Commander-in-Chief of the Sovereign Republic of Canada. With his tongue firmly in cheek, he says he’s posting the information “in case you missed the coup.” As of this week, some provincial health orders have been loosened as Phase 2 of B.C.’s COVID-19 restart plan. However, masks are still required indoors in public spaces. According to the B.C. government, masks are required for everyone in many public indoor settings, as outlined in the EPA mask mandate order. There are exemptions for:

People with health conditions or with physical, cognitive or mental impairments who cannot wear one
People who cannot remove a mask on their own
Children under the age of 12
People who need to remove their masks to communicate due to another person's hearing impairment.
The mandatory mask order could be removed July 1 and replaced with a recommendation to wear masks indoors under Step 3 of the province’s restart plan.

Masks could be made a personal choice starting Sept. 7 in Phase 4, if cases and hospitalizations decline and vaccinations thresholds are reached.
- with a file from Kyle Balzer and Diane Strandberg, Tri-City News
https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/coro ... es-3888665
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I, my personal Friends, and Families have #permanently removed China from Canada.
What, has she not been to Vancouver lately to purchase a house?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Azastan wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:02 am What, has she not been to Vancouver lately to purchase a house?
She lives in Victoria, BC. The address seen earlier in the thread is of the dark gray house here:

https://goo.gl/maps/zCLRmRhcRc5UvsFs7

There's the capitol building of Canada 2.0, folks! A small, crappy A-frame house behind storage units in an industrial area. It's not as run down as her neighbor's house, I'll give her that. And, it's conveniently located a few blocks from where the homeless drug addicts congregate!
https://wikitravel.org/en/Victoria_(British_Columbia)#Stay_safe wrote: You may wish to avoid Pandora Street between Cook and Quadra as this is where a huge majority (of panhandling drug users) hang out.
That's the east-west road that makes the north edge of Harris Green Park, about 1 km south-southeast of, uh, Parliament Hill 2.0. :rotflmao:

And somebody made three debunking videos about this wackaloon? Mine would be about 30 seconds long. "Someone claiming to be the most powerful person in Canada lives in this house, in this neighborhood. That is all. If you can't piece together the rest on your own, nothing I say is going to help."
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:31 pm
Azastan wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:02 am What, has she not been to Vancouver lately to purchase a house?
She lives in Victoria, BC. The address seen earlier in the thread is of the dark gray house here:

There's the capitol building of Canada 2.0, folks! A small, crappy A-frame house behind storage units in an industrial area. It's not as run down as her neighbor's house, I'll give her that. And, it's conveniently located a few blocks from where the homeless drug addicts congregate!
https://wikitravel.org/en/Victoria_(British_Columbia)#Stay_safe wrote: You may wish to avoid Pandora Street between Cook and Quadra as this is where a huge majority (of panhandling drug users) hang out.
That's the east-west road that makes the north edge of Harris Green Park, about 1 km south-southeast of, uh, Parliament Hill 2.0. :rotflmao:

And somebody made three debunking videos about this wackaloon? Mine would be about 30 seconds long. "Someone claiming to be the most powerful person in Canada lives in this house, in this neighborhood. That is all. If you can't piece together the rest on your own, nothing I say is going to help."
That was actually a rhetorical question, because anyone who keeps up with the BC news knows about the housing shortage in Vancouver due to the Chinese buying property in Vancouver but not actually living there.

Having said that, living in Victoria does not mean that she gets out much. It's almost $60 USD to get from Victoria to Vancouver in a standard automobile, so she probably doesn't travel much to the mainland.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Sadly I'd say that goes a long ways towards explaining the appeal of grifting or (a bit of tinfoil hatting) accepting a small Russian allowance. Poverty can be a strong motivator for those with little to no marketable skills and far too much time on their hands.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Azastan wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:53 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:31 pm

That was actually a rhetorical question, because anyone who keeps up with the BC news knows about the housing shortage in Vancouver due to the Chinese buying property in Vancouver but not actually living there.

Having said that, living in Victoria does not mean that she gets out much. It's almost $60 USD to get from Victoria to Vancouver in a standard automobile, so she probably doesn't travel much to the mainland.
Sad but true! :(

My friend paid way over $500,000 (maybe closer to $750,000!) dollars for his condo in Vancouver. I paid $260,000 for mine in St. Catharines.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wait Jem, is your friend Romana? Or are you saying you live with Romana Didulo, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

The new lyrics for the Canadian national anthem just dropped. (English only because they'll be building a wall around Quebec, and France is gonna pay for it.)

🇨🇦🎶🎵🎶🇨🇦
O Romana!
Our crazy sov-cit crank!
Truly insane, your pronouns: drink, drunk, drank.
With fetid breath and rheumy eyes,
The Blue Labatt flows free!
Your crappy house,
O Romana, looks like a junkyard shack.
You're quite a nut, dangerously insane!
O Romana, your cracker's lost its cheese!
🇨🇦🎶🎵🎶🇨🇦
Image Image Image Image
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:31 pm She lives in Victoria, BC. The address seen earlier in the thread is of the dark gray house here:

It's so unfortunate that, as a byproduct of the coup that installed Queen Romana, the capitol of Canada has moved to a ratty-ass hovel in Victoria, instead of remaining in the majestic city of Toronto.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:39 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:31 pm She lives in Victoria, BC. The address seen earlier in the thread is of the dark gray house here:

It's so unfortunate that, as a byproduct of the coup that installed Queen Romana, the capitol of Canada has moved to a ratty-ass hovel in Victoria, instead of remaining in the majestic city of Toronto.
Don’t tell Ottawa :shh: :shh: :whistle: :lol:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Oh noes! Orlyicious is onto me! ;) ;)

Great new version of the new Canadian anthem, Estiveo!
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:27 pm The new lyrics for the Canadian national anthem just dropped. (English only because they'll be building a wall around Quebec, and France is gonna pay for it.)

🇨🇦🎶🎵🎶🇨🇦
O Romana!
Our crazy sov-cit crank!
Truly insane, your pronouns: drink, drunk, drank.
With fetid breath and rheumy eyes,
The Blue Labatt flows free!
Your crappy house,
O Romana, looks like a junkyard shack.
You're quite a nut, dangerously insane!
🇨🇦🎶🎵🎶🇨🇦
Wait, whut? I thought this was the Canadian National Anthem...

Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Aha! I knew Jem was a princess!

Jem, you've been low-key on here, but are you really the commander of the royal navy for Queen Didulo? Thought I saw a map room in Queen Didulo's castle (that New Saint posted), is that where you and the Queen plan royal events?

Was it you and Queen Didulo who while kicking the Chinese out of Canada were behind China amassing troops to invade the US? 8-)

And Bravo Estiveo! Should post that in her Telegram channel. :P
► Show Spoiler
Not sure if you can see this, it's a scammer alert from Telegram posted on TikTok. They are posting a lot of these in the https://t.me/romanadiduloCanada1stl Telegram group. Please let me know if you see the video clip below and will post a few others. It's from this guy https://linktr.ee/ragingdissident on this page are his links to Telegram, TikTok etc.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Do you think Canadians should believe this? She doesn't mention how long it will take. Maybe Candadians should stop paying "credit card debts, student loans, mortgages, interest payments, etc." Jem, if'n you don't pay the mortgage and the bank calls, just tell them the Queen said no need to pay it. What a benevolent monarch!
CplPumpkinLauncher76HESH, [20.06.21 16:23]
[Forwarded from ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada]
Re: Fraudulent Banking System

We are working on #eliminating your credit card debts, student loans, mortgages, interest payments, etc.

Hold the line 💪 while we continue to #unshackle the "We The People" from the #enslavement perpetuated on Humanity.

~Peace and Prosperity~

I love you.

HRH Romana Didulo,
Head of Government,
Queen of Canada

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎
photo_2021-06-21_01-52-07 Time To Stop.jpg
photo_2021-06-21_01-52-07 Time To Stop.jpg (124.61 KiB) Viewed 4107 times

Here is where the magic happens. Could swear I saw Jem and Estivo in those time windows but its just a bit too far away. Appropriate it's PRINCESS AVE... We may need to put Jem and Estiveo under hot lights and interrigation. :lol:

Romana Home.JPG
Romana Home.JPG (60.66 KiB) Viewed 4107 times

photo_2021-06-21_01-57-25 Romana Castle.jpg
photo_2021-06-21_01-57-25 Romana Castle.jpg (70.93 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:01 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:39 pm

Don’t tell Ottawa :shh: :shh: :whistle: :lol:
Don't be telling Americans where the capital of Canada is. Do we look that stupid?

101010 :towel:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I was considering what type of place, lacking a Denny's, could you indict somebody in Victoria. Going through Google Maps, there appears to be a real lack of restaurants with American food in Canada.

I suppose you could find a place with Canadian food. I assume it is similar to American but with more mayo.
101010 :towel:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:17 am I was considering what type of place, lacking a Denny's, could you indict somebody in Victoria. Going through Google Maps, there appears to be a real lack of restaurants with American food in Canada.

I suppose you could find a place with Canadian food. I assume it is similar to American but with more mayo.
If you’re in BC, go to Nanaimo for some yummy Nanaimo bars. Or go for poutine. You could also indict the restaurant if the cheese curds don’t make your teeth squeak. :lol: :lol:

I don’t recommend mayo on either of the above, but a nice tuna sandwich. Yum!
Luke

Post by Luke »

/me heads to Jem's for tuna sandwiches :P

Hadn't looked at the Queen's Telegram in a while. Here's some breaking news, amazing she can do this on her own. But Foggy, you'd better start preparing and everybody should back up their data.
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [22.06.21 12:02]
The internet that you are using now will be #removed and #replaced.

Do not panic!

The new internet system is 1000x better and without the evil stuff.

Back up your valuable data (photos, files, etc).

Instructions on how to connect to the new system will be provided. So, do not worry.

Peace and Prosperity. Or perish.

HRH Romana Didulo,
Head of Government of Canada,
Queen of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎
But, guess it makes sense when you realize:
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [22.06.21 19:36]
Dear "We The People" of the #World,

Please, read these slowwwwwly.👇

1) We control, the #Vatican

2) We control, #London (no more fake UK Royals)

3) We control, #DC

4) We control, #QFS (new banking system)

5) We control, the #Internet (new system)

6) We control, the #Satellites (new system)

7) Our #Military is with us!

8) We control, the #media (new system)

9) We control #pharmaceutical industry (bye bye)

10) We control, everyyyyyyything, everyyyyyyything, did you hear #everyyyyyyything!!?? 😂

HRH Romana Didulo,
Queen of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎
Her Majesty is posting in French now too also.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [22.06.21 01:25]
Canada 2.0 🇨🇦

Saviez-vous que la fausse reine Elizabeth II (Saxe-Coberg) #Windsor, désormais exécutée (pour crimes contre l'humanité), était à la tête de l'industrie des drogues illégales ?

Paix et prospérité. Ou périr.

SAR Romana Didulo,
Chef de l'Etat et commandant en chef,
Chef du gouvernement du Canada,
Reine du Canada
# WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [22.06.21 01:26]
Canada 2.0 🇨🇦

Saviez-vous que le #Vatican était à la tête de l'industrie du trafic sexuel d'enfants ?

SAR Romana Didulo,
Reine du Canada
# WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [22.06.21 01:22]
Canada 2.0 🇨🇦

Were you aware that the now executed (for crimes against Humanity) fake Queen Elizabeth II (Saxe-Coberg) #Windsor, was the head of illegal drugs industry?

HRH Romana Didulo,
Queen of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [22.06.21 01:25]
Canada 2.0 🇨🇦

Were you aware that #Vatican was head of child sex trafficking industry?

HRH Romana Didulo,
Queen of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎

Why no, wasn't.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [22.06.21 11:22]
Enjoy your one way trip all expenses paid to beautiful Cuba, PISSOSITOs.

You have 30 minutes to enjoy Cuba before your lead poisoning appointment at Guantanamo Bay Cuba #GITMO

HRH Romana Didulo,
Queen of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [22.06.21 11:24]
Profitez de votre aller simple tous frais payés vers la belle Cuba, PISSOSITOs.

Vous avez 30 minutes pour profiter de Cuba avant votre rendez-vous saturnisme à Guantanamo Bay Cuba #GITMO

SAR Romana Didulo,
Reine du Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏 🇨🇦🇺🇸 🌎

Oh yeah, the age of consent is now 24. Girlfriend is bizzy!

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada, [23.06.21 12:03]
Re: Age of Consent - Marriage in Canada.

Effective today, the #lawful age of #consent to marry is 24 years old or older in Canada.

And, must meet the following requirements:

1) Age 24 and older

2) attend a one month of Pre- Marital Seminars (married life, children, responsibilities of raising children, financial responsibilities, etc.)

3) Both individuals applying for marriage license must be Canadian /permanent Residence of Canada.

The Penalty for violating this Royal Decree is #minimum 30 years #imprisonment without bail or parole including the #expulsion from Canada of the violating party who is a not a Canadian or not permanent Resident.

HRH Romana Didulo,
Queen of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎

The anti-Didulo groups are also busy.

Romana Oprah.JPG
Romana Oprah.JPG (45.32 KiB) Viewed 3899 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I’m embarrassed to admit that the only reason I knew it was Ottawa was because I’ve been binge watching the Canadian cartoon Total Drama.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Ima gonna be sad when you change your avatar, Slim, I've fallen in love with that puppy and say good morning to him every day. Have named him Rainbow. :P

It seems a lot in the anti-Didulo Telegram group are actually Anons (they insist they are not QAnons, they say the point is they are Anons searching for truth). In finding "the truth", they think Queen Didulo is making them look bad. That group is at https://t.me/romanadiduloCanada1st. When the Anons think you're trashing their reputation... :lol:
Fussy Slippers, [23.06.21 03:49]
[In reply to Tetrimas]
Well said. Do the people who follow this Dildo, do they not remember why we’re all on this platform? It’s because of censoring. What does that fraud do when anyone questions her authority? She blocks them and accusing them of being paid trolls. She’s a pathetic witch and it’s blows my mind a person would fall for a women speaking out of her ass from a basement in a junk yard.

Tetrimas, [22.06.21 17:31]
[In reply to Sissi]
Well my reality has me wanting proof from yahoos claiming to be Leaders of my Country. How long has she kept this up now? Shes controled opposition to make q anons look bad and shes done her job well because the desperates forgot the biggest thing about being an anon. WE QUESTION EVERYTHING BECAUSE WE KNOW OUR PREVIOUS LEADERS HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT LIE TO US. Why would any true anon accept this scam artist at her word when simple digging shows she's not on the up and up.

Claire, [21.06.21 20:09]
I got blocked because I pointed out a video clip she posted wasn’t what people thought it was. They were saying it was her taking off in the jet when really it’s a clip from a YouTube video posted on 2014. Clearly she is a scam.

Claire, [22.06.21 08:46]
[In reply to Aldeberon]
Is that the go to attack when you don’t like something? Cant speak for anyone else here but my problem is she is a fake. she silences anyone who questions or points out something that doesn’t make sense. That’s not a “leader” I want. A true leader would understand that people are just realizing how badly they have be lied to so are likely to find it hard to trust at this moment and instead of silencing them would have compassion for them and do what they can to prove what is true.

Claire, [22.06.21 09:00]
There is no proof she is a chosen leader and I have the proof I need to see the truth. She posted a video yesterday of a harrier jet and her main supporters claimed she was on it and confirmed over and over she was on the jet. The video wasn’t of her at all it was a clip from another video I found on YouTube when I tried to point out I didn’t think that’s what was meant by the video because it was taken from another video I got banned. To me action speak louder then words, They clearly have something to hide.

Claire, [22.06.21 10:12]
[In reply to Bekita81]
Or a wanna be dictator. Seeing as she claims she is the permanent leader and all. We didn’t get a say in her leading now and won’t later? Ya that’s not what I want for Canada
Claire, [23.06.21 13:02]
So now the Queen has made a royal decree that no Canadian is legally allowed to give consent for sex until age 24 and also not get married until age 24. So glad she is in charge what would be ever do with out her telling us how to think and feel and how to go about our lives.

[On the Oprah meme:]

Rebel Phoenix, [23.06.21 13:14]
[In reply to Bogdan Stanciu]
Hahahahahaaaaaa. These are killin me. Im a meme maker too so these are priceless. I cannot remember what year it was but did you know Iceland had an Antifa problem and they actually defeated them all with memes. They doxxed them but used memes with hints to show them they knew certain details about them. They barely ever publicly exposed them but they were able to show Antifa through memes that they had personal info about them so shut the fuck up before we just outright post your info

Rebel Phoenix, [23.06.21 13:15]
[In reply to Claire]
Hahahahaaaaa. Just because she cant get dick doesnt mean Canada suffers for her degeneracy. This bitch is full out bat shit crazy. I cant believe people have fallen for this shit.

Rebel Phoenix, [23.06.21 13:16]
[Forwarded from Rebel Phoenix]
Steve - ask questions, ask lots of questions- haven’t we been lied to enough at this point. I know I have. Dig! Look - Corporations in the same location
Corporation Name Office Address Incorporation
Canada1st Party of Canada Inc. 737 Princess Avenue, Victoria, BC V8T 1K5 2020-11-11
Port Mauri Investments, Inc. 737 Princess Avenue, Victoria, BC V8T 1K5 2016-04-22
Infinite Wealth 24.7, Ltd. 737 Princess Avenue, Victoria, BC V8T 1K5 2015-03-06
These are all located at the address/ photo you posted. She had a business called Romana Didulo Estate- went bankrupt, owed back taxes for 2916-17 - this person “manages” the Canada 1st Facebook page - Baby Ann Concepcion Didulo - yup same last name, in the Philippines, do we even Know where Romana is?? NO. But I’ve gotta ask you, what kind if queen sells plastic Chinese merch in her Facebook page, asks fir your donations, and asks her Telegram followers to manage her social media? I know world leaders open up their social media accounts to the public at large all the time. Romana posted the picture if a document, sealed and signed by James Edward Greer- he is fictional, look it up. This woman us obviously mentally ill or just plain evil. Taking advantage of people at their weakest time to benefit herself. Why would she need your donations? SHES ALREADY QUEEN RIGHT? If she has control over everything why dud Trudeau just cancel the elections, why are kids getting their shots without parental consent and given an ice cream, why would a QUEEN with control over the whole country need people to pass out her c and ds? She already stated she sent them to every gov. In the world, right? Seems she has global powers, Trump isn’t even doing this stuff. People passing out HER c and ds, these are not legitimate, they will never have any power in any court, it’s a shame people are falling this without any proof at all. Passing out c and ds COULD be a good thing but not when they are illegitimate, we cant even use them in the court cases that are taking place all over the world, people are going to he so deflated and thats sad. But just read her bio on her Canada 1st webpage- which she stole from others, there are other Canada First parties- but she says she was born into wealthy (royalty) , that she was orphaned twice, that family raised her. Then she claims she was in foster care. A wealthy royal heiress was in foster care?? The grammatical errors are everywhere, the information incomplete but she’s sure to have her donation link working. She is NOT Canadian, she says she cane here at 15. Can she legally be a leader if Canada? Just use tour common sense!!! Not asking questions is how we got in this mess. And anyone who demands that No questions be asked of them should raise MAJOR red flags!! Sounds like another leader you know, eek.

Rebel Phoenix, [23.06.21 13:17]
FLOOD HER TELEGRAM WITH INFO EXPOSING HER!!!
LK.JPG
LK.JPG (50.6 KiB) Viewed 3881 times

RD Cap.JPG
RD Cap.JPG (75.51 KiB) Viewed 3881 times

RD Psychopath.JPG
RD Psychopath.JPG (87.23 KiB) Viewed 3881 times

RD Memes.JPG
RD Memes.JPG (128.33 KiB) Viewed 3881 times

Return to “Other weirdos”