Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Romana Didulo: Queen, Head of State & Commander-In-Chief of The Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Execu

Post by Luke »

For the doubters: In case there's any question about Queen Romano's legitimacy, here's her explanation. Canadians, including Jem and Estiveo, you had NO CHOICE, this was decided by the White House, the US Military, the global allied troops and their governments (the same people who helped P---t T---p). The same people that have siezed the assets of the Vatican church.

Hey wait a minute, is Anna Von Strudel de la Pop Tart in on this?

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Romana Didulo: Queen, Head of State & Commander-In-Chief of The Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Execu

Post by neonzx »

I'm trying to figure if she is delusional (mental health issues) or just messing with people for fun. :?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:37 pm I'm trying to figure if she is delusional (mental health issues) or just messing with people for fun. :?
If she is messing with the crazies it will come with a very real personal risk..
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

She's grifting money off the marks. What Queen of Canada would be selling merchandising made in China? She shifted gears to the Trumpers and Anons just like Lin Wood, Diamond & Silk, Lindell et al. The question is how much is she really making off it, the marks keep getting barraged with HELP! requests, from Project Veritas grifters to Audit grifters to fake candidate ala Loomer grifters. Those Social Security and Disability checks only go so far.

Maybe we should start a competing movement: King Foggy of Canada, the true rightful and righteous King! She's not originally from Canada either so it doesn't matter. Ancient papers revealed the Foggy name and genealogists have just discovered Foggy is the true heir!

King Foggy and Queen Wifehorn could get a little cabin in London, Ontario, which of course is a closer named city than where Queen Romano is. The marks would pay for the cabin like that woman who grifted a Tesla off her marks. King Foggy accepts Bitcoin and other crypto, as well as PayPal, credit cards, and working animals.

A ROYAL BATTLE would ensue with Foggy challenging Romano for the crown by offering a completely different platform. We could make memes of Foggy in armor battling Romana with Foggy having a halo and the light of God while Romana's side is dark, black and obviously demonic. Another meme would have Foggy in a group setting with the G7 leaders all smiling and pointing at him while he's wearing a Canada t-shirt (Foggy's face on Trudeau's bod). We'd find Made In Canada merchandising and use that against Romana too also. King Foggy's Telegram page would be all puppies and kittens and rainbows and cute bunnies, along with positive affirmations and love.

It would be a :boxing: for the ages! All Hail King Foggy! Didulo wouldn't stand a chance. :towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

All hail King Foggy!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You’ll love London, Ontario (where I was born :P ) but Paris, Ontario is a great option for your new royal cottage.

Don’t tell Ramona that I’m in the King Foggy camp :shh: :shh: :whistle:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Jem, you should put treasonous talk like that in Members Only, we love you too much to see you whisked away to the Canadian version of a FEMA Camp. Although hearing the maple syrup in those camps is excellent. :lol:

CityNews Toronto did a podcast about HRH.
QAnon’s “Queen of Canada” is organizing harassment on streets across the country
BY THE BIG STORY POSTED JUN 25, 2021 5:35 AM EDT

In today’s Big Story podcast, her real name is Romana Didulo, and over the past few months her following has grown to tens of thousands. And she’s putting them to use in real life—handing out cease and desist “orders” to authorities and businesses across the country. The penalty she promises for not complying and removing all Covid-19 restrictions is death.

Obviously, Didulo’s claims are ridiculous, and completely false. There’s zero truth to anything associated with her. But when organizations that work to combat extremism see a new figure rise to prominence and begin to immediately take their goals off the internet and into the streets … they get very worried.

https://chtbl.com/track/G9G45/https://r ... 21_dai.mp3

:sadtrombone: A special message on Telegram for our Canadian members from their Queen: :sadtrombone:

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [01.07.21 11:45]
Re: Canada Day Celebration

Dear Canadians 2.0,

Since July 1, 1867 each year Canadians celebrated this day #innocently and #jubilantly with their friends, families, and loved ones.

Unbeknownst, to them all the real meaning of July 1st to the Satanists/Demonic Entities/Worshippers.

Canada, today, as a Country and as People is at #War as we continue to uncover the heinous crimes committed and perpetuated by those in power, authority and influence and covered up by Governments from Coast to Coast to Coast.

Canada 2.0, will have her very own True and Real Independence Day Celebration AFTER our Special Forces and Allied Special Forces have cleared out all unwanted Guests in Canada.

We will have a new Canada Day #date. A day that is NOT linked to Satanic Rituals and Calendar.

Please, use today to pray for all of our:

1) Special Forces/Military,

2) Global Allied Forces,

3) Federation of Earth Defense Special Forces,

4) Our Intergalactic Special Forces protecting planet Earth and Humanity.

5) The Whitehats and the true and Ancient Royal Families Bloodlines. Majority if not all of Whitehats come from Ancient Royal Families Bloodlines.

6) Honour the Indigenous Children whose remains continue to be discovered - these children never had a chance at life in the hands of the evil doers.

Today, set your indiviual energetic intentions. Start by saying thank you God/Creator for the liberation of Canada and Canadians, and the whole of Earth.

And, thank you for Peace and Prosperity reigning around the World.

Peace and Prosperity. Or perish.

I don't play Politics.

HRH Romana Didulo, @romanadidulo
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief,
Head of Government of Canada,
Queen of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [01.07.21 15:56]
Re: SOS. Fire in British Columbia Canada =

I am publicly requesting the assistance of all our Global Allied Forces/Nations.

From #US all the way to #Russia to please help Canada put out the raging Fire in British Columbia, Canada.

Send as many #Water Bomber Planes you have to British Columbia Canada ASAP.

To our Intergalactic Federation Special Forces (Brothers and Sisters) please create and send #Rain to put out all Fires in British Columbia, and all of Canada.

Please and thank you.

==========================

I don't play Politics.

Queen of Canada/President of Canada.
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [02.07.21 10:11]
[Forwarded from Senzeni]
It's raining! In Lytton, Kamloops and the rest of interior BC where we need it the most. It's pouring, with massive thunder and lightning...the works! Thank you, Romana, and to all of you who sent us your prayers. This should help stop all the new fires, especially the ones near the evacuation centres from where evacuees had to flee earlier this evening

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [02.07.21 12:11]
[Forwarded from RT]
[ GIF ]
Canada BOMBARDED by over 700,000 lightning strikes from FIRE CLOUDS in just 15 hours!

Clouds made from rampaging wildfires ( in British Columbia are creating storms that are throwing out thousands of lightning strikes, bewildering meteorologists.

The North American Lightning Detection Network recorded 710,177 lightning events across British Columbia and northwestern Alberta in about 15 hours.

As a whole, Canada sees about 90% less lightning than the United States, but this wildfire-associated event is the most extreme yet witnessed, being called a literal "firestorm".

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtintl

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [02.07.21 13:37]
#PRAYER 👈

Dear:
Creator,
God,
Intergalactic Federation of Worlds Special Forces (Brothers and Sisters),

Thank you for #TRANSMUTING the Pharmaceutical poison injection into #PURE clean drinking water that which NOURISHES and HEALS the Human body and all of Humanity.

Thank you for keeping Canadians and all of Humanity Safe, Peaceful, and Prosperous.

Thank you for creating and sending #Rain to British Columbia and all of Canada.

With utmost gratitude, love, and light 🙏🤍💚

I don't play Politics.

Queen of Canada/President of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

The Queen has begun monetizing the marks. She's created a GoFundMe and in the first day raised $35,347 CAD of her $25,000,000 goal.
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [02.07.21 18:22]
Re: Fund Raising For BC Fire Victims. Money will be used to build Homes for those who have lost their Homes to Fire and don't have Home Insurance.

Go Fund Me, is a 3rd Party that controls and disburses the Funds raised; not I.

We will look at the costs of building a Home in that area and then hire Canadian Builders to build Homes for the Fire Victims.

I’d really appreciate it if you would share or donate to this GoFundMe.

I'll post a short video after this post so you know I initiated this Fundraising.

https://gofund.me/c011de68

=========================

I don't play Politics.

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [02.07.21 20:49]
[ Video ]
Fund Raising To Build Homes For Fire Victims in BC, Canada, using, "Go Fund Me"

I don't play Politics.

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [03.07.21 01:22]
Collecte de fonds pour construire des maisons pour les victimes d'incendie en Colombie-Britannique, au Canada, en utilisant « Go Fund Me »

https://www.gofundme.com/f/build-homes- ... e=customer

Paix et prospérité. Ou périr.

Je ne joue pas à la politique.

SAR Romana Didulo, @romanadidulo
Chef de l'Etat et commandant en chef,
Chef du gouvernement du Canada,
Reine du Canada/Président du Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [03.07.21 01:25]
Objet : Collecte de fonds pour les victimes des incendies en Colombie-Britannique. L'argent sera utilisé pour construire des maisons pour ceux qui ont perdu leur maison à cause d'un incendie et qui n'ont pas d'assurance habitation.

Go Fund Me, est un tiers qui contrôle et verse les fonds collectés ; pas moi.

Nous examinerons les coûts de construction d'une maison dans cette région, puis embaucherons des constructeurs canadiens pour construire des maisons pour les victimes d'incendie.

J'apprécierais vraiment que vous partagiez ou donniez à ce GoFundMe.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/build-homes- ... e=customer

Paix et prospérité. Ou périr.

Je ne joue pas à la politique.

SAR Romana Didulo, @romanadidulo
Chef de l'Etat et commandant en chef,
Chef du gouvernement du Canada,
Reine du Canada/Président du Canada
# WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎
35347.JPG
35347.JPG (88.82 KiB) Viewed 4160 times

Grift is here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/build-homes- ... e=customer

Somebody from the Didulo Resistance https://t.me/romanadiduloCanada1st donated $5 to post the message this is a grift.

RD Grift.JPG
RD Grift.JPG (61.22 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Now she's at $40,000 CAD, from about 300 donors. A lot more than I would have thought, really.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I wonder if she is seeding it.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Some anonymous idiot donated $10k CAD.

"Anonymous
$10,000
Top donation"
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

I think scirreeve just answered woodworker question.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:59 pm Some anonymous idiot donated $10k CAD.

"Anonymous
$10,000
Top donation"
No biggie, that's just like $100 real dollars.

101010 :towel:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Don’t tell Romana but… :silenced: :silenced: :shh: :shh:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politic ... eneral-of/

There’s someone challenging her as Supreme Leader of Canada :boxing: :boxing:

Edited to fix misspelling of the Queen of Canada’s name. I don’t want to get in trouble :batting: :batting:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Queen Didulo did NOT approve and sez We are not amused.
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [06.07.21 11:44]
Canada 2.0,

Only, I, Queen Romana of Canada has the power and authority to appoint a Governor General for Canada.

I, Queen Romana, have NOT appointed a Governor General for Canada and will not be appointing one in the foreseeable future.

I, Queen Romana, reside in Canada. Therefore, there is no need to appoint a Governor General.

Anyone, who, #unlawfully acts as Governor General for Canada 2.0, will face #high_treason/ #treason charges. And, IF, convicted will receive the death penalty.

I don't play Politics.

Head of Gove"rnment of Canada,
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [06.07.21 14:30]
I, Queen Romana of Canada, did #NOT appoint Mary Simon as Governor General of Canada. End of story.

I don't play Politics.

HRH Romana Didulo, @RomanaDidulo
Queen of Canada/President of Canada.
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎
"End of story". Hope someone explains that to that nice Inuit lady. (We have some incredible sculptures by Inuit that we bought in Toronto many years ago, the craftsmanship and stone are magnificent.)
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

I don’t understand why the Trudeau clone/robot went against his new Queen and appointed the new Governor General :shrug: :shrug:

I have some very small inuit carvings that I inherited from my parents. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

It's frankly tragic that she's been as successful as she is. Facebook is garbage but at least it'd make the barest effort to keep such blatant cons from taking the foolish the cleaners, I guess telegram can't be bothered. Has anyone told the famous Mikey Parsons that there's a new authority in town that could grant him a pardon? I bet the queen could really use the services of such an able and impressive agent as the illustrious ambassador :batting:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

A friend just found paperwork from this nut job’s group put through the mailbox where she works. She forwarded it to me and some other friends. It’s spread from out West to Ontario. They are seriously deranged! :mad: :brickwallsmall: :mad:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Baidn wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:51 pm It's frankly tragic that she's been as successful as she is. Facebook is garbage but at least it'd make the barest effort to keep such blatant cons from taking the foolish the cleaners, I guess telegram can't be bothered. Has anyone told the famous Mikey Parsons that there's a new authority in town that could grant him a pardon? I bet the queen could really use the services of such an able and impressive agent as the illustrious ambassador :batting:
He's currently at FCI Forrest City in AR if you wanna let him know...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Baidn wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:51 pm It's frankly tragic that she's been as successful as she is. Facebook is garbage but at least it'd make the barest effort to keep such blatant cons from taking the foolish the cleaners, I guess telegram can't be bothered. :
If you try to clear the grifters and scammers out of a right wing site, your traffic will crater.
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Doesn't Canada have laws against making terroristic threats?
Luke

Post by Luke »

They certainly should, Saint. Get the feeling they are giving her enough rope that when they lower the boom, she'll go away for a long time. Watching her commit financial fraud with her GoFundMe grift adds another count.

BREAKING: Queen Romana is now the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF GERMANY too also!

Germany.JPG
Germany.JPG (93 KiB) Viewed 3548 times

Link is on t.me/romanadiduloCanada1st/1912 and here's Rumble (don't speak German). So for our German Fogbowzers, meet your new CIC.

Here's an intro package from reporters on Canadian Extremists. It shows her talking about firing squads. They give some info on reporting her:
July 11: Romana Didulo and The Canadian Extremist Movement
17 views Jul 11, 2021
Fundies Say The Darndest Things - Posted on my main channel TheLazia but we all know Fundies love to report.

We started researching one fundy which lead to another fundy which uncovered domestic terrorism fundies.
Yes, we reported to the government fuzz because we are good citizens.

Or -- maybe she really is the Queen. Has anybody heard from Jem? :lol:

CBC:
Completely false anti-vaccine 'cease and desist' order prompts complaints to police
Letters being sent to vaccination clinics, pharmacies and health units
Andrew Lupton · CBC News · Posted: Jul 04, 2021 4:00 AM ET | Last Updated: July 4

In her letters and online postings Romana Didulo claims to be the 'sovereign of the republic of Canada' and demands that vaccinations and other measures to control the COVID-19 pandemic be stopped. In one video, she plans to endorse executions over people in authority who don't comply.

Executions.JPG
Executions.JPG (68.6 KiB) Viewed 3548 times

[Romana search page of Bitchute is https://www.bitchute.com/hashtag/romana-didulo/ -- a few are going through her Telegram on camera and laughing at her]

When she first read the letter, pharmacist Kristen Watt was inclined to simply laugh it off. Delivered to Watt's pharmacy in Southhampton, Ont., the letter claims to be written by Romana Didulo, a Victoria, B.C., woman who has falsely proclaimed herself in online videos to be "our newly appointed head of state, commander-in-chief" and the "head of the government of Canada."

This is a photo of the letter sent to Kristen's Pharmacy in Southampton, Ont. Letters similar or identical have been delivered to vaccination clinics, police stations and businesses across southwestern Ontario. (Kristen Watt/Twitter)

The letter includes the false statement that all "former COVID-19 measures" are "null and void." It also makes further outlandish claims and requests, including a demand for an immediate stop to the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines and other measures aimed at curtailing the pandemic. "I chuckled at first," said Watt, whose pharmacy serves a community on the shores of Lake Huron about 40 kilometres west of Owen Sound. "Obviously there's no standing for this 'We the people' letter.'" No standing but there is a following. The same letter, or ones very similar to it, have been delivered to businesses, police stations and health care providers across southwestern Ontario and in other parts of Canada. The letter says anyone who doesn't comply with its demands is committing "crimes against humanity."

While the letter clearly has no authority, Watt consulted anti-hate experts who implored her to file a complaint about it to police. Most concerning is that Didulo has, in some videos posted online, promised to endorse the carrying out of death penalties under her own baseless self-appointed authority for those who don't comply with her demands to end COVID-19 restrictions and stop vaccine distribution. In one video, Didulo promises to sign off on these executions following some kind of military tribunal. "There is a possibility for followers to be motived by extremists and that might be detrimental to myself or my business and that's why I filed a police report," said Watt. Watt tweeted about receiving the letter and it triggered hundreds of responses, including messages from others who received the same letter or a similar one. Peter Smith is an investigative journalist with the Canadian Anti-Hate network. He's been closely watching Didulo's online activity and how it's being received. He posted about her actions on the group's website. He was also quoted in a Vice story that takes a deep look at Didulo and her online activity.

'Grim underlying element'
Smith said Didulo was virtually unknown until this spring, when her posts railing against COVID-19 vaccinations began to be re-shared with followers of QAnon, a baseless conspiracy theory that paints former U.S. president Donald Trump as a warrior against a supposed child-trafficking ring run by celebrities and "deep state" government officials. "Anybody could really be Didulo and post things like this," said Smith. "But the main concern is that she's mobilizing these people very quickly into handing out these 'cease and desist' orders. The subtext is if you don't listen to them, you're slated to executed at some point. There is a grim underlying element to all of this." In one online post, Didulo claims to be the queen of Canada, an authority she says was transferred to her by "white hats" in the U.S. military. That post and others have been re-shared on other online platforms, such as the video-sharing website Bitchute, which appears to have almost no content restrictions. In addition to spouting various conspiracy theories and anti-vaccination views, Didulo also claims to be the leader of something called the Canada1st Party of Canada, which Smith said is not a registered political party. Smith said after a sharp spike in followers this spring, her growth appears to have plateaued.

However he said the main concern isn't her posts, but how they're inspiring others. Smith shared with CBC News screen grabs from various online forums where others are vowing to deliver the letter to locations such as the vaccination clinic at Western Fair. The Middlesex-London Health Unit confirmed they've received one of the letters and have since filed a complaint with police. "Discovering that she is not the Queen of Canada will not end the movement or the network she has built," said Smith.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/c ... -1.6088212

Here are Her Majesty's latest Pronouncements. By the way, forget democracy Canada, this is FINAL. Hope you enjoyed it.
Q: Queen Romana, are you permanent Queen of Canada?

A: Yes; permanent. Lifetime.
Taking a guess that the EBS in, "Q: Queen Romana, are you finished preparing your speech for EBS?" is Emergency Broadcast System.
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [10.07.21 23:22]
[Forwarded from Susan Faechner]
Romana my cease and desist video serving DQ in Castlegar BC was infiltrated and put on Instagram. We have a scammer amongst us. It’s ok though. Over 3500 comments. Most were horrible but many many were in agreement with us. I never take offence considering the abuse I’ve taken over a year not obeying rules. Keep the Faith folks. There’s more than we think that agree the Rona is all BS! 🙏🏿🙏🏿

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [10.07.21 23:44]
[ Photo ]
========================

I don't play Politics.

HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo, @romanadidulo

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎 #savethechildren

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [11.07.21 10:42]
Q & A - Global Warming/Climate Change

Q: Queen Romana, is Global warming/climate change true and real?

A: No. Global warming/climate change #was part of Agenda 21-30, #narrative.

Scientists who received funding from governments were only given the money under one condition - the Scientists had to produce research results that supported the global warming/climate change narrative.

While Scientists who did NOT support the Global warming/climate change narrative were not given research grant money.

========================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [11.07.21 11:07]
Q & A - #EBS_speech

Q: Queen Romana, are you finished preparing your speech for EBS?

A: Yes; I have finished it three days ago.

Q: When is EBS?

A: Timing of EBS is determined by the #Military. No advance warning will be given to the public. Be prepared.

======================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [11.07.21 12:23]
Q & A - #Queen_of_Canada

Q: Queen Romana, are you permanent Queen of Canada?

A: Yes; permanent. Lifetime.

======================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [11.07.21 16:53]
Re: Go Fund Me Fundraising Volunteer Trustees.

First, thank you to everyone who donated to our Fundraising including the individuals who called me names after donating $5.00 dollars and reported my Fundraising efforts to Go Fund Me.

And, thank you also to the one who said he will ensure to destroy me, your Queen Romana.

The beauty about "Go Fund Me" is the Fundraising Organizer receives a list of every donor and their full names and email address 😊

Now, to our Volunteer Trustees. Thank you. We have more than 30 people who have volunteered to oversee the GO FUND ME funds, help funding Applicants with the application process and ensure the funds are spent on building Homes for those who have lost their primary residence and without Home Insurance.

======================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [11.07.21 20:53]
Q & A - 24/7 #Security Detail.

Q:
Queen Romana, are your body Guards RCMP/Secret Service?

A:
No. They are #Military from #US & #Canada.

======================

I don't play Politics.

HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo, @RomanaDidulo

The GFM grift is rolling along.

$48,428 CAD raised of $25,000,000 goal
394 donors 112 shares 394 followers
TheNewSaint

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by TheNewSaint »

I would also think there's some law against harrassing or interfering with medical personnel in the discharge of their jobs. And making death threats in any case. This woman is nasty.
Luke

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Luke »

Her Majesty has been super busy with pronouncements. Not only was Queen Elizabeth executed, but Hillary Clinton was executed in 2018. In fact. she says "2.5 million (and counting) Top PISSOSITOs have been #executed". Remarkable how tightly this was held, 2.5 million executed and not a single news story, comment from a family member, or photos/videos shown to her subjects. She sure is a master of discretion, she says it will be announced with Canada 2.0 (presumably when she gives her Emergency Broadcast System EBS Address from her palace.

Canadians, get ready for your NEW FLAG. And a new MILITARY DRAFT up to the age of 50 & other stuff if you're over 50. Women, however, are off the hook it seems. "Mandatory Military Service #IN_Canada #FOR_Canada. Drafting Age: #17 to #50 * for all #ABLE_BODIED Mandatory Service (in other capacities) for 50+ years old." She kindly answers a few questions about this.
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [12.07.21 21:51]
There is zero #lawful defense for crimes against humanity.

2.5 million (and counting) Top PISSOSITOs have been #executed.

I don't play Politics.

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎 #savethechildren #MilitaryTribunal

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [12.07.21 22:43]
HRC was executed by hanging on December 31, 2018.

She was swinging from a Rope for 2.30 minutes.

Canada 2.0, I will make public the #execution of all #Canadian Top PISSOSITOs.

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [13.07.21 12:51]
Q & A - New Flag?

Q: Queen Romana, will Canada 2.0, get a brand new Flag to signify changes from #old Canada 1.0, to #new Canada 2.0?

Answer: Yes; Canada 2.0 will have a #new Flag.

=======================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [13.07.21 13:44]
There's only one #lawful/#legal government in Canada recognized, supported, and backed 1000% by #US Military and Global Allied Countries.

And, that is, "The Government of #Queen Romana Didulo. My Government. "

Gone is Queen Elizabeth II of England/Crown/Vatican/DC. Her #corporations in Canada masquerading as Governments are ALL #null and #void.

Change is here!!!

=====================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [13.07.21 16:03]
Canada 2.0,
Please, prepare to be drafted for Military service; for Canada 2.0, "to be deployed in Canada".

Your Country needs you.

*I will make the announcement myself as #Queen of Canada.*

========================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [13.07.21 18:03]
*Operation Canada1st*

Mandatory Military Service #IN_Canada #FOR_Canada.

Drafting Age: #17 to #50 * for all #ABLE_BODIED

Mandatory Service (in other capacities) for 50+ years old.

#Duties include but not limited to:

1) Combat to defend Canada's borders

2) Peace Keeping within Canada

3) Humanitarian Aid, within Canada

4) To aid in Arrests within Canada

5) Clean up in Communities, Cities, Provinces/Territories.

6) All of the above

#Draft = *Military term*

========================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [13.07.21 21:36]
The "We The People" is not a catch phrase.

How you can utter, "We The People" and complain about being part of Canada 2.0 Military who will serve Canada and Canadians IN Canada?

========================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [13.07.21 23:49]
Q & A Canada 2.0 Military Deployment in Canada.

Q: Queen Romana, who will look after my children IF both my husband and I (able bodied) are drafted?.

A: IF you have children under 17 years old or children with disabilities...Then, only one of you will be drafted.

Q: How long is the draft/deployment for?

A: Deployment can last for 6 months to 2 years.

Draft can last 2- 5 years

Q: Do we have to move to another Province to serve?

A: The Deployment is mostly for your local communities/Cities/Province/Territory.

But, we have remote areas in Canada that require guarding and protecting.

And, IF, there's emergency or Government Project in one Province/Territory you maybe deployed there until the emergency is over or Project is completed.

Q: What kind of Projects?

A: Building Schools, Bridges, Hospitals, Housing Projects, Assisting with MedBeds, etc,

======================

I don't play Politics.

Heavy is The Head That Wears The Crown.
arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:19 am I would also think there's some law against harrassing or interfering with medical personnel in the discharge of their jobs. And making death threats in any case. This woman is nasty.
Ya' gotta' wonder if some hanger-on to the "movement" will go off the rails.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 24 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!

Return to “Other weirdos”