Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
arayder

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:26 pm
Baidn wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:51 am I think that anyone earnestly following queen dildo is in the grouping of the saddest true believers of qanon. There is probably a segment that now bereft of their prophet and Donnie boy whining into irrelevance is desperate for someone, anyone to to tell them its OK and it wasn't all a lie.
I don't get how it crosses into a foreign country, though. Romana Didulo being the Queen of Canada 2.0 doesn't make Trump the president of the United States again. Or do anything else QAnon supposedly wants.
You don't get it, New Saint, because you are trying to make sense.

Crazy talk is the norm in Poottown. Donald is taking back over on August 4th. . . Hillary's been executed. . .Canada has it's own self-declared Queen.

The crazier the better!

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 26 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
Baidn

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by Baidn »

:yeahthat: specifically regarding the last part. What makes Qanon so successful with its followers is that it has a sort of "no bad ideas" mentality that let's them grow exponentially, literally everyone is correct as long as they say that (1) some evil "deep state" rules the world (2) Donnie boy is the most extra special boy ever (any tangential connection will do as far as other countries) and (3) social or environmental progress of any kind is bad. So it let's white supremacist rub elbows with minority antivaxxers and the politicians appealing to them don't even have to speak coherently, in some cases mindless babble is even preferable for them (see fauci ouchie when celebrating low vaccination rates) because all that matters is the world is scary and confusing and there's a definite good guy and bad guy you can root for/fight by just circulating the same rumors, buying merch and voting for incompetent pandering leaders.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Saint's breakdown messages are some of my favorite messages on Fogbow. Thanks, Saint! :P

:sadtrombone: HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo issues more Proclamations. US Special Forces and Allied Special Forces are in Canada!

Canadian (and German) Fogbow members please take CAREFUL NOTICE:

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [15.07.21 16:29]
Q & A - #GMO in Canada 2.0

Q: Queen Romana, will Canada 2.0 be #GMO_Free?

A: Yes. Effective January 1, 2022, #Canada 2.0, will ban GMO products/produce/seeds in Canada.

a) GMO products/produce/seeds CANNOT be imported to Canada

b) GMO seeds CANNOT planted anywhere in Canada

c) GMO products/produce/seeds cannot be sold or given for free to anyone anywhere in Canada.

=========================
Peace and Prosperity. Or perish.

I don't play Politics.

HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo, @RomanaDidulo
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief,
Head of Government of Canada,
Queen of Canada/President of Canada

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎 #savethechildren

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [15.07.21 18:08]
Q & A - Food Shortage?

Q: Queen Romana, I've seen videos saying we will have food shortage in Canada, is it true?

A: No. That is fear mongering.
Everyone needs to know that the proponents of Agenda 21/2030, and their agenda have been stopped. Not only that, they are all bankrupt too.

We have already WON!

The only people panicking are the followers of evil.

Steer clear from people creating YouTube videos and channels to push fear, confusion, division, distraction and agitate Patriots.

These people are not true and loyal Patriots.

They are making these videos to make money from YouTube or whatever platform they are on.

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [15.07.21 18:23]
Q & A - No vaccine passport in Ontario #Canada?

Q: Queen Romana, is it true there's no vaccine passport in #Ontario Canada?

A: #Zero vaccine passport anywhere in Canada 2.0

I was not joking the first time I announced it.

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [16.07.21 02:47]

Impact.jpg
Impact.jpg (71.59 KiB) Viewed 3334 times

https://bit.ly/2TcLCdm 😉😎👆

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [16.07.21 10:59]
Q & A - Psy-op/Puppets/temporary?

Q: Queen Romana, I saw videos claiming you are a Psy-op/Puppet and temporary?

A:
1) Zero about myself and what I do are Psy-ops/Puppets/LARP/temporary.

2) My being Queen of Canada, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government of Canada 2.0, are PERMANENT.

These people creating these videos and talking about my being a Psy-op/Puppet/ LARP/ or temporary are:

a) controlled oppositions

b) PAY_Triots

c) Financial opportunists

d) paid for bought and sold by the DeepState.

e) These people are the #Psy-ops #Puppets and #Traitors to Canada and Canadians.

f) DIS-information Agents, and
they are farthest from and not in the circle of decision makers.

These people make a living off their Youtube and Social media channels by creating confusion, division, distraction and agitate the real Patriots.

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [16.07.21 11:36]
Q & A - US and Allied Special Forces.

Q: Queen Romana, is it true you brought in US Special Forces and Allied Special Forces in Canada and why?

A:
a) Yes. True and correct.

b) They are in Canada to clean up Canada

c) They are very nice and polite and are in Canada looking for the bad guys/arrest all PISSOSITOs.

d) They have "shoot to kill, don't take POW", order.

Please, don't do anything that will force these Special Forces to shoot you.

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [16.07.21 13:00]

GFM.jpg
GFM.jpg (59.86 KiB) Viewed 3334 times

Just so you know, until now, #zero bank account to withdraw funds was provided to, "Go Fund Me".

It will remain like that until our Applicants from British Columbia have gone through the application process.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [16.07.21 13:43]
Q & A - #MedBeds / Healing PODs Fees in Canada 2.0

Q: Queen Romana, will Canadians have to #pay to use MedBeds/Healing PODs in #Canada 2.0?

A: #No.

=======================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [16.07.21 16:26]

Signal.jpg
Signal.jpg (48.59 KiB) Viewed 3334 times

For #Signal ☝️

This is correct. We switched to a new device. If you are prompted tap #verify.

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [16.07.21 21:59]
PISSOSITOS, in case you missed the MEMO - I have ALREADY signed your EXECUTION papers!

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [17.07.21 12:46]
Q & A - #Elections - Federal/Provincial/Municipal

Q: Queen Romana, I read in the news about Elections sometime this year 2021. Is Canada 2.0, having Elections?

A: Zero Federal/Provincial/Municipal Elections in Canada 2.0, between years 2021 - 2051.

Only, I, the #lawful/ #legal Queen of Canada can approve an Election to take place anywhere in Canada..

Canada must be thoroughly cleaned up first from top to bottom.

Having an Election is USELESS.

All it does... Is bring in the same group of people, their friends, their families, their business partners, and their allies back to the corridors of power and influence - with the same, greedy, corrupt, opportunistic, #Traitors and #Evil mentally to line their pockets with We The Peoples money in the vault and distribute it amongst themselves as they have previously done.

Not to mention, they will enslave and sell Canadians and Canada to the highest bidder all over again.

You can't fix a problem by putting in charge the same group of people who created the problem to begin with.

I don't play Politics.

Dammit, was planning to send Jem GMO seeds for Christmas. Don't want to get her in trouble!

Don't use Signal, no way I'd put that madness on the phone (same with Telegram).

HRH says NO ELECTIONS until she says so. Why do y'all need elections anyway? Clearly Queen Romana has things under control.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Big news, HRH Didulo posted on Telegram that T**** confirmed she's the Queen!

It must be true since she posted a link to an article on the internet:

DT RD.JPG
DT RD.JPG (104.67 KiB) Viewed 3273 times

How exciting! But gosh, Jem & Estiveo, how come we had to learn about this from O.N.E. News and you didn't let us know??? And O.N.E. reveals Donald is back on Twitter! And much more. How have we overlooked this hard news source? /head down in shame.
Donald J. Trump Confirms Canada Has A New Queen And Reposts Indian in the machine’s O.N.E. News/Before Its News Article… And So Did The New Queen Of Canada!! Here’s The Real Story!!
July 20, 2021

1. The official office of Donald J. Trump (@the45office, protected tweets) sent out a message yesterday:

Sapphire Skye Forwarded message From The Office of Donald J. Trump New Queen of Canada Is Kicking Illuminati Butt, And She Has My Support... It Would Be Great If She Has Your Support Too... Here's Why!! https://bestnewshere.com /new-queen-of-canada-is -kicking-illuminati-butt-and she-has-my-support-it -would-be-great-if-she-has -your-support-too-heres-why Fight censorship. SUBSCRIBE to @The45office (Official Office od Donald Trump) Today! 7.7K 11:23 PM'

2. I am the writer of that article… and it was originally posted at: O.N.E. News and Before Its News:

3. The article was copy and pasted to bestnewshere.com BUT THEY DIDN’T PROVIDE A LINK BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SOURCE, THUS LEAVING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT BESTNEWSHERE IS THE ORIGINATOR OF THAT ARTICLE.

https://bestnewshere.com/new-queen-of-c ... heres-why/

4. The article was also linked back by the new Queen of Canada… Romano Didulo.

https://t.me/s/romanadidulo

5. Both Donald Trump and the new Queen of Canada reposted their links a day after I wrote it… very fast huh?

6. Why is this important? Because it demonstrates that Donald Trump is supporting the idea that has not gone mainstream yet… that Canada has a new Queen…. Queen E. is out… and we won’t necessarily be hearing about our new queen on the mainstream news.

Both the new queen and Donald basically work with the whitehats… and this confirms what Romano Didulo has been saying… that she is the new queen of Canada, and it’s not up for negotiation.

7. Why is it happening this way?

Canada has been taken over by china and foreign forces and it’s been like that for a few decades now.

Canada has been set up to be a test ground for the covid scam, including medical tyranny, crimes against humanity, forced sterilization, forced home imprisonment and much more!

Donald Trump knows what is going on in Canada, and he is giving all Canadians a big boost, by supporting the new queen of Canada.

Oh and I will also mention, that the new queen is in alliance with the Galactic Federation of Light… so perhaps this is Trump’s way of supporting the GFL as well!! This is Trump’s way of asking the world to support the new republic of Canada, with new leadership.

Thank you for your support of O.N.E. News… galactic news service.

Please feel free to support our new Fundrazr… Support For: Indian in the machine, O.N.E. News, and Office of the World Teacher I HAVE A STRONG TRACK RECORD THAT IS WORTHY OF YOUR SUPPORT… READ MORE!

Thanks to Joanne D., Linda P, and Raven M., for providing me with tips on the new queen of Canada!!

In short, this is the biggest news in the galaxy today, because it shows there’s a whitehat movement to take down the deepstate and their friends, including fake royalty!!… love and blessings, Indian

Related

Prime Creator Updates
God Speaks Truth: 911 Planned Years In Advance, Trump In Control And Set To Return This August, Dianne Feinstein Sent To China, 1000’s Of...

Galactic Updates
Biggest Cover-up In Human History… First Contact Is Imminent!!

Republic of Canada
New Queen Of Canada Drops Bombshell: China owned Canada before I became Head of State and Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government and Queen of Canada
https://www.ournewearthnews.com/2021/07 ... eal-story/

Some other #Royal_Decrees from Her Majesty. Unvaxxed folks, just print this out and fly to Canada right away! Tell em Queen Didulo said it's OK.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [19.07.21 16:05]
Q & A - Americans visiting Canada + Vaccinated?

Q: Queen Romana, is this true that #Americans cannot visit Canada unless they are vaccinated?

A: That is #fakenews; made up by foreign Corporation based in Ottawa controlled by the fake Queen Elizabeth II (executed for crimes against Humanity), Vatican, and DC, #masquerading as lawful Government since 1867. They have zero Sovereignty over Canada.

Only, I, Queen Romana Didulo of Canada can create laws in Canada via #Royal_Decree.

///////////////////////////////////

I don't play Politics.

HRH Romana Didulo, @RomanaDidulo
Queen of Canada/President of Canada.
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [19.07.21 21:10]
Using Humans/Children for #Adrenochrome in Canada - crimes against humanity.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [19.07.21 21:27]
Mixing #Human_meat in with Canada's food (meat) supply - crime against humanity.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [20.07.21 10:57]
[Forwarded from Ella Angel]
Folks - be aware - I received a private message from a user called “AL” sending me private messages on Telegram with links stating Romana is satanic and a whole lot of other BS sh*t and asking me to get out of this group. I blocked the user immediately and reported as spam - I didn’t even engage. We are coming really really close to go time folks. These pissositos are clawing as they are are kicked out. Keep vibrations high and don’t buy into fear BS.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [20.07.21 17:03]
#PCES = Post Corruption Era Syndrome

I don't play Politics.

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [20.07.21 18:44]
Let's keep this simple...
Anyone who disobeys my order to save men, women, children, and their Animals in Canada amounts to Treason/High Treason.

Anyone, who goes out of their ways to create videos to discredit or does anything to hinder my work for the men, women, and children of Canada and Canada itself and challenge my Sovereign Authority as Queen of Canada...

Make no mistake, you will find yourself in GITMO or in Iceland for Treason/High Treason.

I don't play Politics.

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎

Didulo's GoFundMe is up to $51,980 CAD raised of $25,000,000 goal. She posted rules to get your money from the fund.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/build-homes- ... -bc-canada
HRH GFM.JPG
HRH GFM.JPG (64.04 KiB) Viewed 3273 times

GFM rules.jpg
GFM rules.jpg (76.54 KiB) Viewed 3273 times

Dudes, HRH is serious:

ha ha ha.JPG
ha ha ha.JPG (72.66 KiB) Viewed 3273 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

:oopsy: :oopsy: :whistle: :whistle:

Don’t tell on me and get me executed! :pray: :pray: :pray:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The letters in Romana Didulo can be rearranged to spell A Maudlin Odor. :batting:

Or, for those of us in the British language countries, Anal Mid Odour.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

How far around the bend are we?
Make no mistake, you will find yourself in GITMO or in Iceland for Treason/High Treason.
Do any of the deluded people who have sent her money/followed her realize that she would have no control over who gets sent to GITMO or Iceland?
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Azastan wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:42 am How far around the bend are we?
Do any of the deluded people who have sent her money/followed her realize that she would have no control over who gets sent to GITMO or Iceland?
:fingerwag: :fingerwag:

Don’t bother them with reality. They don’t like that. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Azastan wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:42 am How far around the bend are we?
Iceland? She's not too bright. I'd love to be sent back to Iceland (going back next month).
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

Apparently Didulo is a localized phenomenon, like Emperor Norton in San Francisco. Many Canadian newspapers have not even mentioned her and some frieds of mine in Canada were utterly unaware of this craziness.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Fortinbras wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:52 pm Apparently Didulo is a localized phenomenon, like Emperor Norton in San Francisco.
I doubt she's as popular as Emperor Norton was.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Outstanding detective work, Foggy! Might need to post that in the Romana Didulo is a Fake group.

Forti, better let your friends know at once so they don't find themselves shipped off to GITMO (or Iceland) without knowing why. :lol:

And don't worry Jem, we'll protect your secrets. Some people are saying Lt. Root Beer and the 699th have been doing secret flyovers of your house for some time now. See how alert Root Beer looks? Just be sure to keep leaving boxes of donuts on your porch. 8-)

HRH Didulo stalled out at 932 members of "Canada 2.0 Military Applications". Still can't post. There's no direct link to the page, need to get there through HRH's page.
"This page is for #Canadians wishing to join the Canada 2.0 Military. Please do not post your personal information on this page."

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [21.07.21 12:00]
Q & A - Agenda 21/30

Q: Queen Romana, what happened to the plan of the DeepState Cabal Agenda 21/30?

A: Agenda 21/30 is dead. All their plans are finished. And, proponents of those evil plans have been executed for crimes against humanity including the fake and evil Queen Elizabeth II of England.

////////////////////////////////

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [21.07.21 12:06]
Q & A - How many Countries are you helping?

Q: Queen Romana, how many Countries are you #caring for, #guiding and or #protecting?

A: 157

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [21.07.21 12:30]
Q & A - Military Aircrafts overhead in my Country lately?

Q: Queen Romana, I've been seeing and hearing Military Aircrafts overhead in my Country recently, should I be scared?

A: The Military Aircrafts you see are our Allied Forces. They are there to liberate your Country and people.

And, haul all PISSOSITOs to GITMO or Iceland or Greenland for Military Tribunal for crimes against humanity.

FYI: The PISSOSITOS we've sent to those places never return 😉

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [21.07.21 13:08]
[ Photo ]
☝️😉 Some men/women reactions during #EBS.

Psyop.JPG
Psyop.JPG (85.09 KiB) Viewed 3128 times

I don't play Politics.

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [21.07.21 14:16]
👉#US_Military Generals 👈

Please, contact your #CICs. Now!

Anybody planning to get busy writing to their #CICs?
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I'm a little confused on that last one, is she actually claiming she already did the EBS thing and just nobody noticed? I'd think that's a pretty risky move on her part as even the most deluded would have to wonder how they missed the "worldwide broadcast" and why everyone seems to be carrying on as if nothing happened. Admittedly I don't think very highly of Q followers but can they really be so dense and to go along with that? I'll give her credit for being ballsy though even Q just said "be patient.....any day now...." rather than "oh yeah I actually already DID overthrow the government and made a worldwide announcement about it and took over FB etc.....you must have been taking a nap or something."
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Purely for ones on vocabulary expansion.....

What on earth is a PISSOSITO...?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Baidn wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 pm Admittedly I don't think very highly of Q followers but can they really be so dense and to go along with that?
Yes, they can.
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Baidn wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 pm I'm a little confused on that last one, is she actually claiming she already did the EBS thing and just nobody noticed? I'd think that's a pretty risky move on her part as even the most deluded would have to wonder how they missed the "worldwide broadcast" and why everyone seems to be carrying on as if nothing happened.
The idea is to weed out anyone who isn't spectacularly stupid. It's the same reason those "Nigerian prince" emails are so poorly written.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Mr brolin wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:49 am Purely for ones on vocabulary expansion.....

I'm 80% sure it's Phillipino slang for criminals
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

She turned me into a PISSOSITO!

:whisper: I got better.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Lani

Post by Lani »

PISSOSITO isn't Filipino.
Google can't translate it.
I could only find the "word" on weird conspiracy forums. Oh, did I mention that one of the weird forums found by google was Fogbow! :dance:
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I would guess it's her version of 'POS'.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'm guessing the ending ITO means "in title only."
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:14 am She turned me into a PISSOSITO!

Sounds like something you can order from a Mexican restaurant. Did you come with some salsa verde for dipping?
101010 :towel:
ryabositis

Post by ryabositis »

Gah. I troll her ONE TIME and she has to invent a word for me. Weak sauce, Queen Dildo!
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

northland10 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:41 am

Sounds like something you can order from a Mexican restaurant. Did you come with some salsa verde for dipping?
It sounds like a RISOTTO you shouldn't eat.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Baidn wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:28 pm
Mr brolin wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:49 am Purely for ones on vocabulary expansion.....

I'm 80% sure it's Phillipino slang for criminals
Nope.

Both Mrs Somerset and young daughter Somerset went, "Huh?" when I showed it to them. If it's Pinoy slang, it's not a slang term being currently used by Tagalog or Cebuano speakers.

The closest term for criminals would probably be "piniriso" (prisoner or imprisoned).

As an aside, Philippines usually refers to the country, Filipino to the people, and Pinoy to the culture.

Return to “Other weirdos”