HRM Queen Romana Didulo, Commander-in-Chief, Queen, President & Nat'l Indigenous Chief of Kingdom of Canada

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by northland10 »

There is also probably a law against assassinating a citizen of another country (i.e. Hilary since HRC is not Canadian). Luckily for the queen, they all wore masks at the inauguration so you can claim the Hilary we saw there was really a fake one.
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Re: Romana Didulo Now CINC of Germany! Queen CINC & Head of State of Sovereign Republic of Canada - Queen Elizabeth Exec

Post by TheNewSaint »

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [12.07.21 21:51]
IF, there's emergency or Government Project in one Province/Territory you maybe deployed there until the emergency is over or Project is completed.

Q: What kind of Projects?

A: Building Schools, Bridges, Hospitals, Housing Projects, Assisting with MedBeds, etc,
Just like North Korea!
arayder

Post by arayder »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:49 am There is also probably a law against assassinating a citizen of another country (i.e. Hilary since HRC is not Canadian). Luckily for the queen, they all wore masks at the inauguration so you can claim the Hilary we saw there was really a fake one.
My guess is that to Didulo her word is law. So any of those silly statutes the Canadian Parliament has passed don't count.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 24 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
northland10

Post by northland10 »

arayder wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:59 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:49 am There is also probably a law against assassinating a citizen of another country (i.e. Hilary since HRC is not Canadian). Luckily for the queen, they all wore masks at the inauguration so you can claim the Hilary we saw there was really a fake one.
My guess is that to Didulo her word is law. So any of those silly statutes the Canadian Parliament has passed don't count.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 24 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
If she makes proclamations in English, do they not county because they are not in English and French, Canada's two official languages?
arayder

Post by arayder »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:35 pm
arayder wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:59 pm

--------------------
If she makes proclamations in English, do they not county because they are not in English and French, Canada's two official languages?
To me this is sort of like a projective psychological test.

If you were, in your mind, the all powerful king or queen of your country and could do as you wished, what would you do?

Some folks would line their pockets. Others would be uber-partiers. Some might spend their time and the country's money on their favorite and expensive hobbies. Others would do nothing but good deeds.

Well, Didulo is living her fantasy and saying something about herself in the process.

--------------------
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

arayder, that's an awesome way to look at it and so true... the things she's picking are ridiculous. Now going to be thinking about what I'd pass as King. For sure all legal proceedings against birthers and sovcits would be at Denny's, and if these lose they go to FEMA Camps for "reeducation". :P
Everybody who wants one gets a really cute bunny (Princess Nota would be in charge of the Bunny Department). And would take part of the Andrew Yang playbook with guaranteed monthly income (with means testing). Of course, healthcare would be free. And Lt. Root Beer & the 699th would properly be recognized for their heroic work and granted unlimited donuts and Pup-peroni. Fun to think about, thank you.

Point is, why not LARP things that would be popular? She's really failing on that count.

And Northland, you're awesome :lol: Mostly leave the French out, she does many of the proclamations in both languages. Here's one.

Jem & Estiveo, here's your link to sign up for the Canadian Military. It's another Telegram group but no announcements and you can't post a comment yet there:

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [14.07.21 12:15]
Q & A, Canada 2.0 Military - Sign up?

Q: Queen Romana, is it possible to create a separate page for Canadian Patriots who wish to put their names forward to join Canada 2.0, Military?

A: Yes. Click on the link below.

https://t.me/joinchat/FQTZ5KeLD645ZTYx

Important Note:
I will not make announcements prior to #EBS.
====================

Peace and Prosperity. Or perish.

I don't play Politics.

HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo, @RomanaDidulo
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief,
Head of Government of Canada,
Queen of Canada/President of Canada

#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸🌎 #savethechildren

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [14.07.21 12:18]
Q & A, Canada 2.0 Militaire - Vous inscrire?

Q : Reine Romana, est-il possible de créer une page distincte pour les patriotes canadiens qui souhaitent proposer leur nom pour se joindre à Canada 2.0, militaire ?

R : Oui. Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous.

https://t.me/joinchat/FQTZ5KeLD645ZTYx

Note importante:
Je ne ferai pas d'annonces avant #EBS.
====================

Paix et prospérité. Ou périr.

Je ne joue pas à la politique.

SAR la Majesté la Reine Romana Didulo, @RomanaDidulo
Chef de l'Etat et commandant en chef,
Chef du gouvernement du Canada,
Reine du Canada/Président du Canada

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Well, dang!! I was hoping to avoid military duty. Foggy doesn’t expect me to enlist. Can I keep Foggy as my benevolent overlord?
arayder

Post by arayder »

To me this is sort of like a projective psychological test.

If you were, in your mind, the all powerful king or queen of your country and could do as you wished, what would you do?

Some folks would line their pockets. Others would be uber-partiers. Some might spend their time and the country's money on their favorite and expensive hobbies. Others would do nothing but good deeds.

Well, Didulo is living her fantasy and saying something about herself in the process.
orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:25 pm arayder, that's an awesome way to look at it and so true... the things she's picking are ridiculous.
Thanks.

Oh, that virus is everywhere. Head on over to Beth Marten's gaggle (https://www.youtube.com/user/bethmartens) and you a will see new age healers-antivaxers-freeman-hippie-poots pretending they have backed down store clerks over masks, befuddled judges, embarrassed cops, corrected their doctors. . .and more.

They differ from Didulo only in the absurdity of the fantasy.

It's just a fantasy world in which everyone gets to pretend they are, in Marten's own words, "King Heros".

None of it is real.

--------------------
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I'm sorry. The 13-year-old in my still sees her majesty's name as Roman Dildo. Almost did a search in TFB on it once.

Interestingly enough, a search on Google (in incognito mode because I don't want those ads). brings up results for historians. Roman Dildo is a thing.
https://metro.co.uk/2016/08/15/2000-yea ... s-6067818/
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:50 pm I'm sorry. The 13-year-old in my still sees her majesty's name as Roman Dildo. Almost did a search in TFB on it once.

Interestingly enough, a search on Google (in incognito mode because I don't want those ads). brings up results for historians. Roman Dildo is a thing.
https://metro.co.uk/2016/08/15/2000-yea ... s-6067818/
Oh yes. If you're ever in Naples, Italy, stop into the National Archaeological Museum and find the room filled with ancient Roman erotica. All kinds of fun things there. 8-)
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Most people, when they mention to me what I need to see in Europe, it usually has to do with church organs. This may be the first time somebody suggested ancient sex toys. Since I don't do rock or pop, I will let somebody else claim "Ancient Sex Toys" as their future band name.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

There are already 805 subscribers to Romana's "Canada 2.0 Military Applicants" Telegram group.

805.JPG
805.JPG (193.44 KiB) Viewed 2738 times
Well, this is a relief:
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [14.07.21 21:02]
Q & A - Single Parent + Military Service

Q: Queen Romana, I am a single parent with a 3 year old child, what will happen to my child IF I get drafted?

A: IF you are a Single Parent with, #Full_Custody/ #Primary_Caregiver- you won't be drafted. Canada 2.0, will exempt you from Military Service.

==================

I don't play Politics.

From an Anti-Romana Telegram group:

Michael, [13.07.21 13:52]
[In reply to Myra Livingstone]
No , that’s the Q-Anon psy op, and Romana Dial-a-dildo is part of it

InformationLiberation
'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'
'Operation Trust' was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creat
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008

Myra Livingstone, [13.07.21 13:54]
[In reply to P King]
You’re absolutely correct! I can’t believe these posts… the ego I’m seeing with those who have not done their research yet still trash others who have done theirs.

Bogdan S, [13.07.21 13:55]
This is a fairy tale and nothing more.

Michael, [13.07.21 13:57]
🙄 you’ve done your research, but you believe that Romana Dial-a-dildo is real???? Tell me , where is the proof that she’s the Queen? We don’t want or need a damn queen . Read the article I posted , Bolsheviks were also telling Russian patriots to “trust the plan” in the 1920’s . History repeats

Myra Livingstone, [13.07.21 14:03]
I’m not confirming Romana. I cannot do that as I have not found what I need yet in my research to confirm.
I have, in fact found the evidence I need with my statements I have made. There fore, I stand firm in my knowledge. You have the right to the opinion you have, but I’m thinking, the time needed to confirm your position has not been put into research. With respect.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

800 accounts signed up for Romana's "join the Canada 2.0 military", and almost every single one in this screenshot exists to promote other conspiracies. Lin Wood, Jacob Wohl, Sidney Powell, "Codemonkeyz" who is Ron Watkins, "Sons of Liberty", "QAnon John", and two "audit"-related ones. Granted, some of these accounts may be unofficial, but if they're taking these names they're clearly fellow travelers.

These people's social media followers are all each other. And their news feeds are an incestuous circle of bullshit.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:01 am 800 accounts signed up for Romana's "join the Canada 2.0 military", and almost every single one in this screenshot exists to promote other conspiracies. Lin Wood, Jacob Wohl, Sidney Powell, "Codemonkeyz" who is Ron Watkins, "Sons of Liberty", "QAnon John", and two "audit"-related ones. Granted, some of these accounts may be unofficial, but if they're taking these names they're clearly fellow travelers.

These people's social media followers are all each other. And their news feeds are an incestuous circle of bullshit.
I think the list at the left are the ones OL has been watching there, not necessarily following the queen. The list on the main window are some of the accounts that have signed up. I have a hunch a great deal of them have some setting that auto-accepts invites or they accept every invite tossed at them, without question (lots of folks do that on FB). The rest are bots.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Saint, my bad, should have explained that screen shot more clearly.

On the left are channels on my list, that's Telegram's navigation. Wanted to show the quick snips of what the other dummies are talking about. The Didulo Military LARP is just on the right-hand side of the page. Since posting isn't allowed there yet, and the Queen hasn't posted, all its showing are dead-enders and mockers joining the group. The left side is just showing the unread messages of those groups (only look at them occasionally, it's always the same lies and delusions).
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:08 am Saint, my bad, should have explained that screen shot more clearly.

On the left are channels on my list, that's Telegram's navigation. Wanted to show the quick snips of what the other dummies are talking about. The Didulo Military LARP is just on the right-hand side of the page. Since posting isn't allowed there yet, and the Queen hasn't posted, all its showing are dead-enders and mockers joining the group. The left side is just showing the unread messages of those groups (only look at them occasionally, it's always the same lies and delusions).
Thanks for clarifying. And it's my bad for making assumptions on what the screenshot represented.
arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:01 am 800 accounts signed up for Romana's "join the Canada 2.0 military", and almost every single one in this screenshot exists to promote other conspiracies. Lin Wood, Jacob Wohl, Sidney Powell, "Codemonkeyz" who is Ron Watkins, "Sons of Liberty", "QAnon John", and two "audit"-related ones. Granted, some of these accounts may be unofficial, but if they're taking these names they're clearly fellow travelers.

I got a sick feeling something bad is gonna' come outta' this Crazytown.

Here in Louisville we had a supporter of the Cuban protest movement drive his truck, covered with the words "Viva Cuba libre", into the the city county building. No one was hurt.

But here's a nutty guy caught up in a perfectly sane, justifiable political protest who some how decides it's okay to ram a building full of people.

Just think what a nut job influenced by Didulo might do?

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 25 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Saint, as you saw there, basically all Telegram is are nutjobs posting in an echo chamber to other nutjobs. Don't know of any liberal groups there. It's a hive of spies, dead-enders, propagandists, grifters and misfits of society banned in other places. There's also a fair amount of true trolling -- saying just anything that will provoke a reaction. They've been at it so long the just vile posting isn't enough, it has to be SUPERCHARGED.

TBH, have been thinking about Nick Fuentes since that CPAC video of the kids just goofing off, wearing crazy sunglasses, and Sugar's buddy, :lol: the kid with his Hawaiian shirt tucked in with his black shoes. Gotta wonder if he's really just an attention whore, and in this environment it has to be far over the top to get on the radar. He's like 22, bet he's thinking what has he got to lose. And people give him money and show up at his events. I'd keep him banned and out of society, but deep down, wonder if he even really believes the BS he spews or if it's just the only way to break through the noise.

Arayder, agree. Have gone back and forth on whether Telegram should be banned, for content, absolutely. There's just no moderation at all and death threats and other heinous things are just laughed off or ignored. BUT, it is a single place for law enforcement to follow... shutting it down would just scatter the roaches to another motel. Get the feeling from seeing it that as high as 80% are just keyboard warriors, trolls, angry seniors and smartass kids. Maybe even higher than that. Speaking of the public Telegram groups... the secretly created ones are probably a lot more dangerous.

We've seen Queen Didulo has gotten people to get in business owners' faces and hand them her bogus COVID cease and desist, so for sure she's making calls to action. But as people finally catch on she's not really a Queen and these C&Ds have no effect, they're going to move on. Not downplaying the threat because it's very real, but there's some comfort in knowing most are just blowing hot air and their outrage du jour will be long forgotten in two days. When's the last time you heard about Dr. Seuss? Remember that was the END OF THE WORLD? They are ridiculously hyperbolic. Just observations from reading a lot there.

The Queen graces us with something to ponder...
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [14.07.21 17:28]
There is zero duality in 5D.
What you do in 3D, is felt and known to all in the higher realms.

Simply put - you can't go around masquerading as Freedom fighter for humanity with your left hand while you betray humanity's interest with your right hand.

You will fall from the Creator's grace. There is #DivineJustice.

==================

I don't play Politics.

Baidn

Post by Baidn »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:01 am
Myra Livingstone, [13.07.21 14:03]
I’m not confirming Romana. I cannot do that as I have not found what I need yet in my research to confirm
[/quote]

This is the sad keystone to all Qanon believers. Starting with a desperate hope and then digging and digging until you find something that you can claim confirms it. No set of mental gymnastics is too complex if it gives them what they need :smoking:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Luke

Post by Luke »

Well, this settles it, a wink.
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [15.07.21 12:48]
[Forwarded from Nick McConnell]
Her name is on the C & D's, with we the people. You call her a waste of time yet you joined. I suggest you leave the group and stop wasting time. Tarot by Janine and Gene Decode say she is legit but that doesn't matter. Who would put their name on a C & D being sent to police, military and politicians. She's provided a platform to fight back. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. What have you done? Likely post and whine. Wait for it, my cousin is fairly high up in the Military. Almost 3 weeks ago he smiled, winked and said no comment. NDA if course. Do more research. Or is this all you do? Spread chaos. You ain't ascending with us. Enjoy 3D for another 75k years. The military stepped in already. Do your research

Here's a business opportunity!
ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [15.07.21 13:41]
Q & A - Manufacturing & Refining in Canada

Q: Queen Romana, are you going to bring back Canadian #manufacturing companies to Canada 2.0?

A: Yes.

Also, we will #refine our #raw materials right here at home in Canada 2.0.

Canada 2.0, will invest heavily in manufacturing and refining of our raw materials in Canada.

=========================

I don't play Politics.

ROMANA Didulo @romanadidulo ~ Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada @romanadidulo, [15.07.21 14:48]
Q & A - Canada1st apparel

Q: Queen Romana, can we supply/manufacture your @Canada1st, apparel?

A: IF, you have capabilities to:
1) provide online ordering system,
2) manufacture,
3) hold inventory,
4) package,
5) Ship/deliver
6) match the price,
7) match the quality, and
8) you are in Canada 2.0, you can contact @Canada1stpartyofcanada, here on Telegram.

Note: The @Canada1st logo is affixed to the merchandise using #embroidery

=========================

I don't play Politics.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Forwarded from Nick McConnell
Her name is on the C & D's, with we the people.
Which means nothing. Especially since "we the people" is a reference to the United States constitution.
You call her a waste of time yet you joined.
These are not mutually exclusive acts. I join lots of things for the sole purpose of wasting my time. Like Discord.
I suggest you leave the group and stop wasting time.

Well, yeah, that probably is a good idea.
Tarot by Janine and Gene Decode say she is legit but that doesn't matter.

Well if a tarot card reader says an insane woman living a shack calling herself the Queen of Canada 2.0 is legit, whom I to argue?
Who would put their name on a C & D being sent to police, military and politicians.

Who indeed?
She's provided a platform to fight back.
A platform that, as far as I know from you, consists entirely of a cease and desist form. Which you just now questioned the logic of.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Sure, as long as you believe Canada 2.0 has voided all those pesky laws about threatening people. Better be sure, though.
What have you done?
I made one of a trillion meaningless internet comments in one of a billion irrelevant internet communities. Try it sometime, it can be pretty fun.
Likely post and whine.
Yeah, that's a big part of it.
Wait for it
"Wait for it" isn't very effective if you immediately proceed to what you just told the listener they need to wait for. You could at least put an ellipsis in there. And this is print, which people can read at their own desired pace. When you say "wait for it", am I supposed to walk into another room for three minutes, and then come back and read the rest of your sentence? Stop trying to be dramatic.
my cousin is fairly high up in the Military.
And heeeeeeeeeeere we go. The old "my super-secret unnamed cousin confirmed it" bit.
Almost 3 weeks ago he smiled, winked and said no comment.
I suspect you get that reaction a lot. Especially if you're going around evangelizing for Canada 2.0.
NDA if course.
But he disclosed it to you, of course.
Do more research.
Given the self-proclaimed global reach of Canada 2.0, it seems like the whole thing should prove pretty readily. But I've seen nothing in the news that suggests that the nation of Canada has changed management, or anything like that. And if Queen Elizabeth is dead, apparently the United Kingdom hasn't noticed yet. Surprising, that. They're usually pretty on top of that sort of thing.
Or is this all you do?
No, eventually I'll have to use the bathroom.
Spread chaos.
If this is your idea of chaos, you must lead a very dull life.
You ain't ascending with us.
Marshall Applewhite once said that.
Enjoy 3D for another 75k years.
Well, I'm not going to live another 75,000 years. But three dimensions seems like the right number to me. I suppose I'll enjoy it for as many years as I have left, thanks.
The military stepped in already.

They just can't disclose it yet.
Do your research
F*ck. You.
arayder

Post by arayder »

My guess is that upon realizing Didulo's screeds are absolute nonsense some of the crew will suffer a sort of psychological shock and go really nuts for a while.

But I think most of those in Didulo's pack have been pootized for so long that they have already seen a couple of guru's getting pushed off the hill. I imagine each time they found some way to rationalize the guru's fall from grace and simply moved on to a new theory/guru/cult.

If these folks can be convinced that Queen Elizabeth has been executed they must have the sort of easily brain washed minds that would allow them to put their noggins through a light rinse and conclude that Didulo is to the poot movement as John the Baptist was to Christianity, or that she is a sort of anti-Christ.

Whatever works to keep the head from exploding.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 26 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I think that anyone earnestly following queen dildo is in the grouping of the saddest true believers of qanon. There is probably a segment that now bereft of their prophet and Donnie boy whining into irrelevance is desperate for someone, anyone to to tell them its OK and it wasn't all a lie. Considering such people probably lost friends, family, savings, jobs and more to the lies and gift they really don't see moving on as an option. Poor bastards don't even have the the option of going out with a bang like most suicide cults. I'd also guess that the anonymous donation of 10,000 to dildo's go fund me was in fact seed money from her own grift hoping to convince rubes that someone of influence is backing her. If/when she faces charges I'd put my money on her using whatever the Canadian equivalent of "the kraken's" "no reasonable person" defense and just say she was so obviously full of shit that no one could possibly have taken her seriously. A defense I personally can't stand because "I only take advantage of the mentally deficient and vulnerable" should IMHO be a reason for more punishment not leniency.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

:yeahthat:

Especially the punishment.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Baidn wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:51 am I think that anyone earnestly following queen dildo is in the grouping of the saddest true believers of qanon. There is probably a segment that now bereft of their prophet and Donnie boy whining into irrelevance is desperate for someone, anyone to to tell them its OK and it wasn't all a lie.
I don't get how it crosses into a foreign country, though. Romana Didulo being the Queen of Canada 2.0 doesn't make Trump the president of the United States again. Or do anything else QAnon supposedly wants.

Return to “Other weirdos”