Kevin Johnston, racist poot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
arayder

Kevin Johnston, racist poot

Post by arayder »

In the video posted below (1), A Male Karen Tries To Arrest A Store Owner, Until The Real Police Arrest Him, the poot, Kevin Johnston, with a crew of crazies who he's clearly "playing to, gets arrested for assault. It turns out Johnston is a loathsome racist who punched store owner (he edited that part out of his video). (2)

Johnston, recently lost a $2.5 million deflation suit after accused a Muslin restauranteur of bankroll terrorists organizations.(3)

The usual poot chatter is voiced by Johnston and echoed by the rest of the group. They opine that touching them is an "assault". They ask the same questions over and over. They insist on getting the officer's badge number. They ask what law they are breaking. . . .and on and on and on. . .

-------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 108 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 17 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
scirreeve

Re: Kevin Johnston, racist poot

Post by scirreeve »

Ha ha - I saw that earlier on SC channel. That guy is a piece of shit.
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:03 pm Ha ha - I saw that earlier on SC channel. That guy is a piece of shit.
Some of the comments made by Johnston and his entourage in the first video were revealing. They seemed intent on characterizing the store staff as stupid and backward. The chatter with the cops was right out of the freeman/sovcit/1st amendment auditor playbook.

I think Johnston and his running mates are just going around looking for people to abuse.

Dope Clock: It has been 109 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 18 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

I saw a video where a man was shouting “look at the short guy” about a male Karen (Ken? Kyle?) filming himself trying to enter a store without a mask. People should start screaming that whenever Kevin tries to film his crap.
arayder

Post by arayder »

jemcanada2 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:25 pm I saw a video where a man was shouting “look at the short guy” about a male Karen (Ken? Kyle?) filming himself trying to enter a store without a mask. People should start screaming that whenever Kevin tries to film his crap.
Johnston has soooooo many civil and criminal legal troubles one has to wonder if he hasn't just thrown his hands up and decided to act the fool at every available opportunity.

Dope Clock: It has been 109 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 18 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

arayder wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:40 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:25 pm I saw a video where a man was shouting “look at the short guy” about a male Karen (Ken? Kyle?) filming himself trying to enter a store without a mask. People should start screaming that whenever Kevin tries to film his crap.
Johnston has soooooo many civil and criminal legal troubles one has to wonder if he hasn't just thrown his hands up and decided to act the fool at every available opportunity.

He seems to take a slimy pride in being as much of an obnoxious asshole as he can. :mad: :mad:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

until he spends some serious time in jail he will continue with his crimes
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

arayder wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:22 am
scirreeve wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:03 pm Ha ha - I saw that earlier on SC channel. That guy is a piece of shit.
Some of the comments made by Johnston and his entourage in the first video were revealing. They seemed intent on characterizing the store staff as stupid and backward. The chatter with the cops was right out of the freeman/sovcit/1st amendment auditor playbook.

I think Johnston and his running mates are just going around looking for people to abuse.
Yeah, by the outstanding cases he has, that is probably exactly what he does.

Mayoral candidate to remain in jail pending criminal trial
Calgary Herald wrote: :snippity: Gates agreed with the Crown that provincial court Judge Josh Hawkes, who detained Johnston 2 1/2 weeks ago, made no errors in finding the accused — who has other outstanding criminal charges in Ontario, B.C. and Alberta — posed a risk to commit further offences.

Johnston, who did not appear for his bail review, is also due in court Wednesday to answer allegations he was in contempt of a civil court order that public health measures be followed.
Of course, he needs to get out. He is missing charges in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, the Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.

He's got harassment to do, just for you. He's got miracle smites to play. He's got parts to perform, poots to warm. Libs and things to take by storm, as he goes along his way.

To the folks in Nanavut, I highly recommend placing him on an ice floe.
101010 :towel:
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

He has a hearing this Wed:

He is due in court
June 16 for violating a restraining order that he stay at least 100 metres away from Alberta health officers and not publish any threats or hate speech directed at them.
A new lawsuit! He's being sued by Alberta Health Services.
Online broadcasts by fringe mayoral candidate Kevin J. Johnston calling Alberta Health Services employees murderers and Nazis are defamatory, a $1.3-million lawsuit claims.

A statement of claim filed by AHS lawyer Mark Jackson said the online campaign by the staunch anti-masker amounts to “actual malice” against the employees, particularly two health inspectors Johnston has specifically referred to — Sarah Nunn and Dave Brown.

The lawsuit alleges Johnston’s campaign against AHS commenced in November 2020, when the Ontario resident was in the process of moving to Alberta.
:snippity:
Among the statements attributed to Johnston are comments calling Nunn a “terrorist” for attending pastor Artur Pawlowski’s street church to enforce a court injunction and calling AHS employees criminals that he will have arrested when elected mayor, saying they had committed culpable homicide.

In one media interview the defendant videotaped and posted online, Johnston vowed to send AHS workers to prison.
"If you’re friends with this Sarah Nunn person, when I’m mayor, you’re going to be investigated as well. . . I intend to make this woman’s life miserable, I intend to destroy this woman’s life.”

“The defamatory statements were published by the defendant Johnston with actual malice, knowing that they were false, or with reckless indifference as to whether they were true or not,” the lawsuit states.

The lawsuit also says AHS employees including Nunn and Brown “have sustained serious personal and psychological injuries.”

It says Johnston has also threatened to identify the personal residential addresses of AHS employees, which constitutes an unlawful intrusion on their privacy.
Calgary is not going to create a voter list for the upcoming Oct election because the city believes it's dangerous to give Johnson access to voter's information.

Elections Calgary
is planning to run this year’s civic election without a voter list amid concerns about a mayoral candidate who has publicly threatened Alberta Health Services employees.

The list of electors includes voter names, addresses and phone numbers, and is typically given to municipal candidates roughly a month before election day for campaign purposes. Calls to do away with it started last week, after people pointed out that mayoral candidate and far-right online personality Kevin J. Johnston would also get the information.

Johnston has vowed to release the personal information of select AHS employees and has also made comments about arming himself and showing up at their homes. On Friday, AHS was granted a restraining order against him, forbidding him from a wide array of activities, including contacting AHS employees and taking photos or audio or video recordings of them.
This guy needs to be put away.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ha Ha - he is such a shit waffle. I don't know how to say that in Canadian.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:21 am Ha Ha - he is such a shit waffle. I don't know how to say that in Canadian.
:rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Just end your sentence in eh.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

101010 :towel:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:02 am Just end your sentence in eh.
Right! You say “he’s a shit waffle, eh?”

Or maybe even call him a hoser :lol:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

There is a small comfort in knowing that the cra-cra is not limited to the US.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:59 am There is a small comfort in knowing that the cra-cra is not limited to the US.
We exported it :D
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
arayder

Post by arayder »

I think Johnston is all about hate. He's highjacked the poot you-ain't-the-boss-of-me subculture along the way.

------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 110 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 19 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.

Return to “Other weirdos”