Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
scirreeve

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by scirreeve »

'Thanks for keeping eyes on Karl. He is such a fucking idiot.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

#FatRambo still has posted no pix or further word on Telegram about his massive rally. Instead, he's reposting Russia Today propaganda.

What a jackass. The opposite of a patriot. Did not click on the story; no way I'm supporting that propaganda.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [23.05.21 18:30]
[Forwarded from Christmas]

Pentagon uses world’s largest ‘secret army’ of 60,000 undercover operatives to carry out ‘domestic & foreign’ operations – media — RT USA News
The US military operates a vast network of soldiers, civilians, and contractors that it uses for clandestine missions both at home and...
https://www.rt.com/usa/524092-pentagon- ... over-army/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Brand Nu been worried about Planet X/Niburu the last few days instead of Drunk Karl. Sad.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

#FatRambo said Brand & DOL were going to be at the UT State Capitol. Did everything fall apart? Still nothing on Telegram. That would be SHOCKING!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [12.05.21 20:36]
DOL, Brand and whoever else we can get, prepare to rendezvous at Ryan Bundy residence on morning of May 17th, to SURROUND UT State Capitol and camp there FOREVER, HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming,...”

Did a “rendezvous” take place? Was Ryan not at home?
To be fair, even most poots have more sense than to get involved with #FatRambo. It is noticeable that his friend(s) / family members (never the AMFF hordes) only turn up after his exploits inevitably fail. Karl so much wants to be the leader of the revolution. :loser:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

scirreeve wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:23 am Brand Nu been worried about Planet X/Niburu the last few days instead of Drunk Karl.
I think it's a better use of his time.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If I may paraphrase George Carlin: "A man is protesting outside the Utah state capitol, and no one is paying any attention to him."

And Karl might not even be doing THAT much.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Would Karl even know what to do, if a large crowd (say 2,000) showed up for one of his calls to action? I don't think he would.

I'm reminded of a Cocker Spaniel we once had. Rusty loved to chase rabbits and squirrels out of our back yard. He never caught them, though.

Except once. He took off after what turned out to be a weasel and cornered it against the back fence. The poor critter had no where to go and could not burrow under the fence quickly enough.

Rusty finally cornered him and suddenly stopped. He had never caught anything before and he didn't know what to do. He looked back at me with a "what do I do now?" kind of look. I was afraid he would actually tangle with it, and contract rabies of some other communicable disease. He just gave up and came back to the house. In hindsight, it was really quite funny.

I suspect that might be how Karl reacts. "Now, what do I do?"

We'll probably never know.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Brand Nu heading to SLC to blow his shofar at the moon. I guess he will be meeting up with Karl.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (33.79 KiB) Viewed 2637 times
djpalmer71

Post by djpalmer71 »

noblepa wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:54 pm Would Karl even know what to do, if a large crowd (say 2,000) showed up for one of his calls to action? I don't think he would.

I'm reminded of a Cocker Spaniel we once had. Rusty loved to chase rabbits and squirrels out of our back yard. He never caught them, though.

Except once. He took off after what turned out to be a weasel and cornered it against the back fence. The poor critter had no where to go and could not burrow under the fence quickly enough.

Rusty finally cornered him and suddenly stopped. He had never caught anything before and he didn't know what to do. He looked back at me with a "what do I do now?" kind of look. I was afraid he would actually tangle with it, and contract rabies of some other communicable disease. He just gave up and came back to the house. In hindsight, it was really quite funny.

I suspect that might be how Karl reacts. "Now, what do I do?"

We'll probably never know.
This scenario reminds me of this scene from The Dark Knight:

Particularly the line "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it."
curmudgeon
Verified:

Post by curmudgeon »

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Anti-government activist Ammon Bundy is running to be Idaho’s next governor, according to documents filed Friday with the Secretary of State’s office.
What's Karl doing in SLC, when Scammin' Ammon needs the same massive amount of help Karl provided his brother, Ryan, in 2018 down in Nevada? :dance:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Uninformed wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:01 am “AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [12.05.21 20:36]
DOL, Brand and whoever else we can get, prepare to rendezvous at Ryan Bundy residence on morning of May 17th, to SURROUND UT State Capitol and camp there FOREVER, HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming,...”

Did a “rendezvous” take place? Was Ryan not at home?
To be fair, even most poots have more sense than to get involved with #FatRambo. It is noticeable that his friend(s) / family members (never the AMFF hordes) only turn up after his exploits inevitably fail. Karl so much wants to be the leader of the revolution. :loser:

Yeah, when Karl was in jail, posted in the Sons of Liberty Telegram group to let them know... not a single reply, nobody cared. It was pretty sad & pathetic. :lol:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

I took these in April 2018 when I went to the Clark County Fair in Logandale NV. He was hanging out in the bundy for governor booth with Denise Razzmatazz and I followed him to the livestock building. I think he was watching for one of cRyan's kids to show a cow. He never saw me stalking him as I blended in with the fair goers. 8-)
Attachments
20180413_162430.jpg
20180413_162430.jpg (142.28 KiB) Viewed 2562 times
20180413_162335.jpg
20180413_162335.jpg (98.43 KiB) Viewed 2562 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I remember when you posted pics of Karl at the fair on OLive. Good times.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

scirreeve wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:30 pm Brand Nu heading to SLC to blow his shofar at the moon. I guess he will be meeting up with Karl.
Isn't Brand Thornton pretty much Karl's closest companion? And he's going to SLC now, a week after this was supposed to start?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Yeah - Brand is the only poot that can stand being with Karl AFAIK. Brand posted something today about astronomy/theology. It is stupid. He pootsplains why he will be blowing at the moon.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (47.15 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

If Jesus was to talk to Brand or Christopher today he would say, "That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works."

Jesus also would likely avoid the terms I would use to refer to them, but Jesus was an exceptionally good sport, except for that little ugliness with the money changes.
101010 :towel:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Pentecost was on the 23rd. :confuzzled:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Uninformed wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:23 am Pentecost was on the 23rd. :confuzzled:
He might be referring to Shavuot but that has already passed this year. Now the some Orthodox sometimes refer to the season of Easter (note, in the Western Church Easter is a season, not a day) as Pentecost, basically a season. Since their Pentecost day is not until June 20, then Thorton's timing, could might work, maybe, who knows.

Or he's just an idiot.

If I understand correctly, Shavout was actually sunset May 16 to nightfall May 18. This was actually during Karl's planned surrounding of the capitol. It also been part of that time between from Ascension to Pentecost in the Western Church. This would have been a much more appropriate time.
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Brand sounds like Walter Sobchak, if Walter Sobchak didn't actually know anything about Judaism.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:17 pm Brand sounds like Walter Sobchak, if Walter Sobchak didn't actually know anything about Judaism.
"I don't roll on shabbos!!"
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

Karl still hasn't posted on his AMFF Telegram page since his Russian propaganda post on 5/23. He knows he still owes us JAIL TIME.

Ali "Alexander" Akbar went to church though.

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [25.05.21 13:12]
Went to Mass on Sunday and celebrated Pentecost. The Holy Spirit is with the God’s own in a way He hasn’t been with prior covenants.

We, from time to time, have to be reminded of the tools available to us.

We are mighty and powerful heirs.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Brand said he and Karl would be shofaring at Ensign Peak in SLC tonight (actually early tomorrow morning). Sorry - I don't have receipts - I saw it earlier today in a response by Brand on some random poot post. I had to Google Ensign Peak and it is a mile or so away from the Capitol. Also it closes at 10 pm - eclipse is from about 3 am to 6 am local time. I hope they get arrested for disturbing the peace.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I spy Karl. His imaginary AMFF poses for pics before shofaring. No idea who the kid is.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (56.48 KiB) Viewed 2272 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Scir. But but but... What happened to staying at the Capitol until HELL FREEZES OVER? This is going to throw off the Poll. :lol:

Or did UT come back into secret session and "sponsor and pass the K&V w/arrest provision" and we missed it?

That's enough playtime, Karl. GO TO JAIL. Just show up there, they will find something to keep you there for.

Return to “Other weirdos”