Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by Luke »

No posts again on Telegram from #FatRambo since 5/28. Must be exhausting being at the Utah Capitol 24/7 for all those days, what a hero.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Karl posted on Telegram -- he's going on vacation. Poor baby, sitting in the truck must have been so exhausting. Off for the week??? WTF :lol: Wasn't it New Saint who called him The Laziest Poot Alive?

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [31.05.21 20:20]
Off for the week. Planning on returning June 4th. Will be giving mini Constitutional seminars, especially regarding 10th Amendment LAW and ORDER.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [31.05.21 20:20]
[Forwarded from Capt. Karl Koenigs]
Yes... On site, in the flesh, at the Utah State Capitol grounds. Look for the AMFF Operations Vehicle. Within 100 yards thereof. Planning on returning to The Capitol on Friday June 4th, pending repairs and improvements to the Op-Vec.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [31.05.21 20:20 wrote: Off for the week. Planning on returning June 4th. Will be giving mini Constitutional seminars, especially regarding 10th Amendment LAW and ORDER.
Yeah I'll bet they'll be mini. Mini in attendance, mini in content, mini in sobriety . . .
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:29 pm
Yes... On site, in the flesh, at the Utah State Capitol grounds. Look for the AMFF Operations Vehicle. Within 100 yards thereof. Planning on returning to The Capitol on Friday June 4th, pending repairs and improvements to the Op-Vec.
I'm confused. I thought Kap'n Karl was going to be there until Hell froze over? There was nothing said about 'repairs and improvements' to his monstrosity.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

It's been pretty cold down here..

but not freezing and not hell..
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:21 am It's been pretty cold down here..

but not freezing and not hell..
Currently in Hell, it is 61 degrees though it did appear to get down into the 40s last night. It probably won't freeze over again until at least November, possibly brief snow at the end of October.

This, of course, is Hell, Michigan. And for a bit of philosophical reflection, Hell is only 70 miles away from Climax.
101010 :towel:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:lol:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

orlylicious wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:29 pm Karl posted on Telegram -- he's going on vacation. Poor baby, sitting in the truck must have been so exhausting. Off for the week??? WTF :lol: Wasn't it New Saint who called him The Laziest Poot Alive?
I don't remember that statement, but I certainly agree with it. I don't even know how to make fun of Karl anymore. He's self-mocking at this point. "WE'LL BE THERE UNTIL HELL FREEZES OVER unless I need to go get my truck fixed, which will take a week."
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I played on Sons of Liberty:

So "Captain" Karl once again lied to us and betrayed. He promised he would be there until hell froze over or the legislature caved in. Well, I guess they must need to turn on the heat in hell because Asscaptain Karl once again deserted his post and broke his oath -- he wasn't there until hell froze over -- hell, the legislature wasn't even there and I don't believe Kraptain Karl was either. Karl is nothing but a blowhard, a liar, a scammer, a fraud, a coward and a grifter. Don't waste your money on his bullshit.
Luke

Post by Luke »

#FatRambo got some press before he went on vacation:
US Patriots In Utah Take Stand To Nullify Violations Of 10th Amendment – Arrest Feds
Tim Brown / May 28, 2021 / 73

Capt. Karl Koenigs is leading US patriots in Utah to demand that legislatures work to nullify all unconstitutional federal laws and adopt Madison and Jefferson’s resolutions and add in an arrest provision for all federal agents who attempt to enforce unconstitutional laws. Karl, along with others, have camped out at the Utah capital and will remain there until their demands are heard and put into law. He joins me with an update.

“Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States.”
Maybe there's audio, didn't open noscript and adblocker plus: https://settingbrushfires.com/us-patrio ... rest-feds/

Telegram posts:
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [31.05.21 20:57]

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [31.05.21 21:07]
The above Rand Paul argument is UTTERLY STUPID and absolutely INSURRECTION against Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER! Where in THE HELL is FEDcoat studies on what THE HELL Neil Armstrong said ON THE MOON listed under ARTICLE I Section 8 of THE CONSTITUTION, IN PURSUANCE of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER????

ACCORDING TO THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND it is up to THE STATES to ENFORCE Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER upon all Republicans, Democrats, Presidents and The SCOTUS, via States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and State NULLIFICATION enforced by County Sheriffs LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTION!!!! Backed, if and when necessary "The Militia being necessary to the security of A FREE STATE, the Right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

WAKE UP FOLKS... The utter loss of our Republic OF Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER is nigh at hand... 🤯😰😱

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [01.06.21 11:41]

According to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER Republicans nor Democrats, NOT EVEN ANY POTUS, are authorized to vote for or spend money on ANYTHING, but ONLY those 18 things delegated to them under ARTICLE I Section 8 of The Constitution.

Rand makes it sound like they have a choice to decide what to spend our UNLAWFUL Income Taxation on! No wonder our fellow Countrymen are so brainwashed! 😳

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [01.06.21 12:09]
https://settingbrushfires.com/us-patrio ... rest-feds/
arayder

Post by arayder »

And of course Karl will decide what federal laws are unconstitutional and who gets arrested.

Karl simply ignores the parts of the Constitution which dictate how such controversies of law get settled. I suspect he loves the notion of putting in jail all the cops and judges who have put him through the wringer over the years.

-------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 96 days since Robert Menard promised the "launch" of his latest project and 5 days since he was challenged document his claim that he received a curfew citation in Quebec.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

US Patriots In Utah Take Stand To Nullify Violations Of 10th Amendment – Arrest Feds
Tim Brown / May 28, 2021 / 73
That's the same idiot who gave Karl a big, sloppy blowjob a couple weeks ago:
Is Utah About To Become Ground Zero For The End Of Fedcoat Tyranny?
WRITTEN BY: TIM BROWN PUBLISHED ON: MAY 17, 2021
Luke

Post by Luke »

#FatRambo on Telegram, seems like he's not a fan of Big Bill Barr or DL2XIT*.

Enough fun n' games Karl, you owe The Fogbow some JAIL TIME. Let's go.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [02.06.21 14:36]

Trump hired Ruby Ridge King PIN executioner William Barr FOR A REASON. Here is just a part of it.

The main Conspiratorial reason Trump hired him was to defend and protect The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, from We The People. And, from the Courts, even though the Courts are also as corrupt as the Deep State itself.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [02.06.21 14:37]

Trump hired Ruby Ridge King PIN executioner William Barr FOR A REASON. Here is just a part of it.

The main Conspiratorial reason Trump hired the Ruby Ridge shot calling US AG MURDERER was to defend and protect The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, from We The People. And, from the Courts, even though the Courts are also as corrupt as the Deep State itself.

BREAKING: There is a Firm Proof That Bill Barr Was In On It

https://thetruedefender.com/breaking-th ... -in-on-it/

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [02.06.21 21:06]
You should listen to my Brother in The Holy cause of Freedom and Liberty, Tim Brown @ SonsOfLibertyMedia.com

His broadcast commences at 0600 EDT, out of the US occupied State of South Carolina. You can however,, catch his podcast and recordings any time at that Webpage.

https://settingbrushfires.com/us-patrio ... rest-feds/
Fat Rambo photo_2021-06-03_13-27-03.jpg
Fat Rambo photo_2021-06-03_13-27-03.jpg (201.02 KiB) Viewed 2377 times

* Foggy coined this phrase, it stands for Disgraced Loser Twice Impeached T****.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

It's looking less & less opvec, more & more Clampetts with each impound.
Estiveoshot_20210603_103741.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Estiveo, does that make Karl Granny?

And paging JPC, but but but we believed you but now revered international economist Karl has us doubting again!

In tears thinking of poor DOL -- "while our children are starving and screaming on our floors".

But gosh, just surrounding the UT Capitol will stop ALL OF THAT, what a vitally important project! But if it is, why did #FatRambo take the week off for vacation and risk Armageddon? And hey, he didn't just take this week off, he's not going to be back until NEXT Friday, June 11! Is this so Foggy has time to fly out there? Gosh, this is so, so confusing!

Russia Dollars.JPG
Russia Dollars.JPG (86.19 KiB) Viewed 2346 times

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [03.06.21 14:52]

If the above is true, a few more shoes to drop via BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China) dropping The Dollar as The WRC (World Reserve Currency) and in 72 hours the Dollar will purchase ZIP, ZODDA, NOTTA thing. The fake fiat Currency will only be good for burning in your fireplace.

Then Klause Schwab, of The World Economic Forum, Trilateral Commission, Council On Foreign Relations, IMF, and the private owners of The Federal Reserve System, will save every American Middle Class family by demanding that you turnover every single asset you've ever owned, they will demand US Government Military Troops and The Deep State plethora of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus, UN, and Foreign troops for US Martial Law and Gun Confiscation, while all our children are starving and screaming on our floors, will save us with troops delivering food and provisions if we turn in our weapons and allow a thorough home search and seizure.

And then we will all be their serfs and vassals, forever.

The ONLY WAY to stop it is to SURROUND THE UTAH STATE CAPITOL with Mothers, Fathers, Sons, Daughters, children and grandchildren in a PEACEFUL Constitutional DEMAND to the UT State Legislators and Governor to sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION to make them BINDING, so Utah can immediately commence the incremental State Nullification of all, All, ALL usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income Taxation on people, in monthly tranches of 100 bills per month, since 1913, and restore all Powers, All SPENDING and all unlawful Income Taxation back as are by Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER: "Reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." This process will not only stop the US Dollar from utter collapse allowing for the restoration of Constitutional Money, ONLY gold and silver coin (you can use checks or debit cards to ship your REAL money by armored car so you don't have to carry coins if you don't want to) but also your weekly take home will be DOUBLED.

If you would rather the Dollar collapse and usher in the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT via The Global Reset, just don't follow us to the Utah State Capitol on Friday JUNE 11th.

I and others will camp there FOREVER, UNTIL HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming, OR the Legislators and Governor sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, drafted by America's FINEST Attorneys Thomas Jefferson and James Madison, augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION so that any Deep State Agency or Bureau who refuses to cease and desist any Power, SPENDING and/or Income Taxation properly and Constitutionally State Nullified will be ARRESTED and thrown in jail by the County Sheriffs, tried and sentenced by a Jury of their Peers.

CNBC
Russia says it will remove dollar assets from its wealth fund
PUBLISHED THU, JUN 3 2021 7:03 AM EDT UPDATED MOMENTS AGO
Sam Shead @SAM_L_SHEAD

KEY POINTS
Russia will completely remove U.S. dollar assets from its National Wealth Fund.
Timothy Ash, senior emerging markets sovereign strategist at BlueBay Asset Manager, described the decision to ditch U.S. dollar assets as "very political."
The Biden administration imposed a raft of new sanctions against Moscow in April.
Russia is cutting the U.S. dollar from its $186 billion National Wealth Fund as Washington continues to impose sanctions on Moscow.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/03/russia- ... -fund.html
Russia to consider ditching dollar-denominated oil contracts if faced with more U.S. sanctions
PUBLISHED THU, JUN 3 20212:00 PM EDT UPDATED 3 MIN AGO
Sam Meredith @SMEREDITH19

KEY POINTS
"Well, ideally we would prefer not to move away from the dollar as it is an international currency used for settlements," Novak told CNBC's Hadley Gamble at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, according to a translation.
"But if our American partners create this type of situation we shall have no other choice but gradually do that," he added.
It comes ahead of a summit between Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Joe Biden later this month.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/03/us-sanc ... -says.html
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:20 pm :lol: Estiveo, does that make Karl Granny?
Well, he's got Granny's tolerance for the rheumatiz medicine, the cipherin' skills of Jethro, the sartorial flair of Jed, and Elly Mae's boobs...he's sort of an über Clampett, but without the likeability.
Image Image Image Image
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:20 pm And paging JPC, but but but we believed you but now revered international economist Karl has us doubting again!
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [03.06.21 14:52]

If the above is true, a few more shoes to drop via BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China) dropping The Dollar as The WRC (World Reserve Currency) and in 72 hours the Dollar will purchase ZIP, ZODDA, NOTTA thing. The fake fiat Currency will only be good for burning in your fireplace.

Then Klause Schwab, of The World Economic Forum, Trilateral Commission, Council On Foreign Relations, IMF, and the private owners of The Federal Reserve System, will save every American Middle Class family by demanding that you turnover every single asset you've ever owned, they will demand US Government Military Troops and The Deep State plethora of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus, UN, and Foreign troops for US Martial Law and Gun Confiscation, while all our children are starving and screaming on our floors, will save us with troops delivering food and provisions if we turn in our weapons and allow a thorough home search and seizure.
Howls of derisive laughter, Karl!

Of course, the idea that the single most important global currency could collapse in such a short period of time is ludicrous, for any reason whatsoever. The dollar certainly didn't collapse in the early days of the COVID pandemic, when it was clear that Trump's stupidity and denial would give us the highest case load in the developing world. These days, if currencies collapse, they were either nearly worthless to begin with (Zimbabwe dollar, for instance) or it takes decades.

But the idea that the BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) would be the ones to pop the dollar's nearly century-long primacy is ludicrous these days. The BRICS countries aren't really much of a force in the world economy versus 10-15 years ago when people thought they'd grow forever. Brazil, Russia and South Africa are basket cases these days, with inept and corrupt leadership at the helm of all three. And their economies are all anchored by extractive industries, which always ends up being a curse. South Africa still hasn't solved their electricity problems after a decade of mismanagement, and educated people with the money to do so are emigrating as rapidly as possible.

India has generally held up as well as China over the last decade, but it's now suffering mightily with COVID and things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. I have talked recently with colleagues in Bangalore, and it's scary. Not as dramatic as what we see on the nightly news, but even the well off are concerned for their safety. China has increasing problems, not the least of which is President Xi, who is spending as much time creating his own hagiography as he is running the country. They haven't hit the wall yet, but the chances that their economy will underperform long-term are growing. And they are losing allies and friends at an alarming rate, through their own efforts.

So the BRICS countries are in no shape to dictate the terms of a new emerging global financial system. And they're certainly not able to cause the dollar to collapse. By the way, the usual geopolitical suspects have been claiming for 25 years that the dollar should be replaced as the global reserve currency, replaced with whichever currency they happen to be in charge of. Replacing the dollar with the Yuan or Ruble is only slightly less ludicrous than replacing it with the Real, Rupee or Rand. Even replacing the dollar with the Euro, a shift that could actually be viable, hasn't gained any traction in the 20 years since European unification.

Importantly, Karl gives the game away in the last paragraph: the fever dream of the rabid right is built on massive economic insecurity. In this case, somebody is coming to take not only their money away, but also their gunz. It must be rough to live in this much abject terror that someone is going to take everything away from you.
The ONLY WAY to stop it is to SURROUND THE UTAH STATE CAPITOL with Mothers, Fathers, Sons, Daughters, children and grandchildren in a PEACEFUL Constitutional DEMAND [blah blah blah omitted] This process will not only stop the US Dollar from utter collapse allowing for the restoration of Constitutional Money, ONLY gold and silver coin (you can use checks or debit cards to ship your REAL money by armored car so you don't have to carry coins if you don't want to) but also your weekly take home will be DOUBLED.
Last time I checked, the eeeebil Federal Reserve is a US government entity (conspiracy theories aside) so it's not entirely clear to me how surrounding a state government building is going to convince them to do anything. I have a feeling that if Karl and a few of his drunken buddies showed up in Washington in the OpVec to picket the Fed that they would receive a somewhat tepid welcome.
Sam Shead @SAM_L_SHEAD

KEY POINTS
Timothy Ash, senior emerging markets sovereign strategist at BlueBay Asset Manager, described the decision to ditch U.S. dollar assets as "very political."
Man with a few million AUM says obvious things. BFD. Russians throw hissy fit, settle contracts in Euros, and nobody buys them, and fewer people even notice. Excluding oil & gas, Russia is a rounding error in the G-20 GDP. And when you include oil & gas, they're still not in great shape. I haven't checked for a while, but Putin needs oil above $50 to run a budget surplus. It's been below that for the last year because of COVID, and only recently climbed above that level. It wouldn't take much to knock oil prices back to where he was last summer, taping a $20 bill to each barrel of oil he shipped to the West. Oh, and the likelihood of sanctions after the ransomware attacks in the last couple weeks are only likely to grow.
Luke

Post by Luke »

So what you're saying is that Karl is absolutely right and Realist and I should PANIC?

:lol: You're awesome JPC, thank you! Unlike #FatRambo, that makes total sense.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:58 pm
Sam Shead @SAM_L_SHEAD

KEY POINTS
Man with a few million AUM says obvious things. BFD. Russians throw hissy fit, settle contracts in Euros, and nobody buys them, and fewer people even notice. Excluding oil & gas, Russia is a rounding error in the G-20 GDP. And when you include oil & gas, they're still not in great shape. I haven't checked for a while, but Putin needs oil above $50 to run a budget surplus. It's been below that for the last year because of COVID, and only recently climbed above that level. It wouldn't take much to knock oil prices back to where he was last summer, taping a $20 bill to each barrel of oil he shipped to the West. Oh, and the likelihood of sanctions after the ransomware attacks in the last couple weeks are only likely to grow.
Russia dropped a bunch of US Dollar assets back in 2018 and somehow, the economy did not blow up then. A complete drop now will probably only be a bit higher than the last drop. In the grand scheme of things, Russias little Wealth Fund is a little puddle compared to all of the assets under management from wealth fund companies in the US.
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This process will not only stop the US Dollar from utter collapse allowing for the restoration of Constitutional Money, ONLY gold and silver coin (you can use checks or debit cards to ship your REAL money by armored car so you don't have to carry coins if you don't want to) but also your weekly take home will be DOUBLED.
So the True NESARA Law finally passed?
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:31 am
This process will not only stop the US Dollar from utter collapse allowing for the restoration of Constitutional Money, ONLY gold and silver coin (you can use checks or debit cards to ship your REAL money by armored car so you don't have to carry coins if you don't want to) but also your weekly take home will be DOUBLED.
Yes, it passed again. And the Democrats and Republicans were able to conspire together to keep the law a secret. Imagine that, Marjorie Taylor Green and AOC in complete agreement and harmony!

Of course, Karl thinks that doubling everyone's pay is completely consistent with his free market "religion" that he bases on his decades-long "study" of the Austrian school of economics. You know, the one which says that any government spending and any government intervention in free markets is eeebil. The one which has at most a handful of adherents on the economics faculty of universities in the developed world. That one.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I love how Karl doesn't even realize that this dollar failure he wants so badly would be personally devastating for him. What currency does he think his inheritance is stored in?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:34 am
TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:31 am
Yes, it passed again. And the Democrats and Republicans were able to conspire together to keep the law a secret. Imagine that, Marjorie Taylor Green and AOC in complete agreement and harmony!

Of course, Karl thinks that doubling everyone's pay is completely consistent with his free market "religion" that he bases on his decades-long "study" of the Austrian school of economics. You know, the one which says that any government spending and any government intervention in free markets is eeebil. The one which has at most a handful of adherents on the economics faculty of universities in the developed world. That one.
It doesn't take Gregg's PhD in Economics to see that, if everyone's income was magically doubled, prices would also magically double. There would be no net gain in standard of living.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Oh, #FatRambo "had to do a rotation". Sure is lucky that Usurpation, INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON can be put on hold for a few weeks while Karl does a rotation.

And new addon, "loose our water rights": "before we all loose our water rights and our Lives, Liberty and Property to the New World Order!"

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [04.06.21 14:59]
Our wonderful Constitutional Patriot of knowledge regarding Republican, Democrat, POTUS, and Deep State usurpation, INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON, Laz, has brought the following info and video to my attention. I was studying and reporting on this megalomaniacal conspiracy against Constitutional Laws and WTP in the late 2000s. I can assure you the lady in the Video is right on. And, I can tell you only restoration of States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and State NULLIFICATION of all, All, ALL Republican, Democrat, and POTUS usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income Taxation on people can save us.

THAT IS WHY EVERY MAN WOMAN AND THEIR CHILDREN SHOULD TRAVEL TO THE UTAH STATE CAPITOL and SURROUND IT WITH US and camp their with us until HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming, OR The UTAH STATE LEGISLATORS AND GOVERNOR SPONSOR AND PASS AN EXACT FACSIMILE OF THE KENTUCKY AND VIRGINIA RESOLUTIONS AUGMENTED WITH AN ARREST PROVISION.

Armed with those tools Utah can Nullify AND ENFORCE each and every Contitutional incremental State Nullification of 100 usurpations, since 1913, every month until all Insurrection and Capital Felony TREASONOUS crimes against Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, and unlawful Income and Employer Taxes against the American people and our God endowed individual unalienable Rights are terminated.

That will STOP not only The Global Reset, but also using our water resources and our need for it, against us all.

Help us SURROUND THE UTAH STATE CAPITOL in a PEACEFUL family assembly and demonstration. I had to do a rotation, but I will return back to the Utah State Capitol on Friday JUNE 11th. And, We need Thousands of families to campout with us to impress the Utah State Legislature and Governor before we all loose our water rights and our Lives, Liberty and Property to the New World Order!

https://iConnectFX.com/view/bd0a47aa-e8 ... 505682f257

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of the Constitution; "To secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity." - Preamble of The Constitution
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Karl wrote: THAT IS WHY EVERY MAN WOMAN AND THEIR CHILDREN SHOULD TRAVEL TO THE UTAH STATE CAPITOL and SURROUND IT WITH US and camp their with us until HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming, OR The UTAH STATE LEGISLATORS AND GOVERNOR SPONSOR AND PASS AN EXACT FACSIMILE OF THE KENTUCKY AND VIRGINIA RESOLUTIONS AUGMENTED WITH AN ARREST PROVISION.
And yet, people just keep not showing up. Maybe Karl should try a different approach?

Return to “Other weirdos”