Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Azastan
Verified:

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by Azastan »

Question 1:

Does the trailer have a valid license plate?

Question 2:

Is Kap'n Krunch Karl hauling a trailer to hide the fact that he doesn't have a valid license plate on the Behemoth?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

1. There is "a" license plate on the OPVEC. Between the distance, the glare, and the Google Streetview process of obscuring plates, I don't know if it is valid.

2. The trailer has its ramps down so if there is a plate, it is blocked. I assume they were transporting the Bobcat on that or the other trailer. I don't see a plate on the smaller trailer, but that does not mean there is none.
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

northland10 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:13 pm 1. There is "a" license plate on the OPVEC. Between the distance, the glare, and the Google Streetview process of obscuring plates, I don't know if it is valid.
It is most likely valid but fraudulently obtained. In the past, when Karl has needed a license plate, he has had someone lie to get one for him. Particularly the time when the Op-Vec was impounded in Florida. He had no tag, and not even any ownership papers to prove he owned the truck. He had Daughter of Liberty execute the purchase documents with the state (I'm not even sure it was Wisconsin) to make herself the owner. Then she got a tag based on that that could used to free the Op-Vec. To say nothing of Karl's claiming residency in various states where he has no permanent abode.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Take THAT, JPC! Karl is FIRST.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [29.08.21 21:11]
Capt. Karl is the first person, in the World to initiate The Matrix Economic Principle.

As conveyed in this Von Mises Brazil article by Helio Beltrao the only reason We The People believe that things we see, taste and feel is because of Menticide, placed in our programmed minds by Government sponsored Public Schools, Republicans and Democrat politicians and The Deep State plethora of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER:

https://mises.org/library/sovereign-individual

Shockingly, no reply posted to #FatRambo's letter to Noem... but he still loves him some South Dakota. Especially a bar there.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.08.21 22:49]
[In reply to AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES]
South Dakota is a natural for Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, to protect LIVES, LIBERTY, PROPERTY and The Constitution of all Americans. And, the place to "execute the Law of the Union, Suppress (Republican, Democrat, President and their Deep State Demon Spawn of Executive branch alphabet soup of Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place) INSURRECTION, ...)pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

This place is called the Grey Goose Store and Social Club in SD. There is a Constitutional Motorcycle Club, who are Very Constitutional and AMERICAN FRIENDLY called "The Militiamen". Militia and Contitutionalists, Come and CHECK IT OUT!

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW, Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of the Constitution, and enforcement of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER are VERY WELCOME here!

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES Of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [29.08.21 11:37]
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61216 ... 6325d8f554

Once again Karl offers a novel and original take on the COVID vaccine. :roll:

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.08.21 19:37]
IF YOU DON'T LISTEN --- and ACCEPT THIS VIDEO OF FACT, YOU ARE NOT ONLY IGNORANT,,, YOU WILL BE UTTERLY DEAD, AS A DOOR NAIL, IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS FROM TODAY!

In these days of Republican, Democrat, President, SCOTUS and The Deep State violations of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, compiled by their Mainstream Media Psy-Ops Propaganda arm of utter LIES, IGNORACE ,,, IS DEATH by STUPIDITY, MENTICIDE and Cognative Dissonance.

You have a DEATH WISH, IF YOU DON'T LISTEN and ACCEPT THESE FACTS -- resultant from Republicans, Democrats, Presidents and The SCOTUS violating Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER. And, The States ENFORCING it by States Constitutional Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and State NULLIFICATION of all Republican, Democrat, President, SCOTUS and The Deep State plethora of Violations of TENTH AMENDMENT Supreme Law of the land Enforced by County Sheriff Law Enforcement ACTION, backed by The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW. Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 OF THE CONSTITUTION!

BE STUPID and BE DEAD if you don't support Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER upon all Republicans, Democrats, Presidents, The SCOTUS and The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies that are explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER!

IF YOU DIE within Two years it is your own fault for listening to and obeying our MSM and other enemies of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW, who
Operate UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution/quote]
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:39 pm This place is called the Grey Goose Store and Social Club in SD. There is a Constitutional Motorcycle Club, who are Very Constitutional and AMERICAN FRIENDLY called "The Militiamen". Militia and Contitutionalists, Come and CHECK IT OUT!
Thanks OL. Karl's new drinking spot in Pierre looks great. They are also hiring.
Grey Goose Store & Social Club posted a job.

We need KITCHEN STAFF! Experienced or not come out and speak with Joe or Scott. Full-time and part-time positions open. If you are looking to become part of a family operation, this is it.
We also need help on the sales floor; speak to Gina or Hollie!
The Goose is growing! We are working toward being a regional "go to" place. We offer good food in a great environment with various entertainments.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (24.24 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gosh hope #FatRambo will be awake and sober when it's time to tell us.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [01.09.21 13:28]
ULTIMATELY, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, AT THE END OF THE DAY, DESPITE OUR US SOLIDERS SAYING; When we are deployed for Martial Law (when the Dollar collapses in a few months) you better get and stay in your homes when I tell you to!

Here is the actual quote; "“If you do not get in your house when I tell you to,” Bronson warned, “you become the enemy. Martial law. You know, when your rights get curtailed?”

See tweet and video here;

IN JOINT RESPONSE: from SonsOfLibertyMedia.com The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW and our Lord and only God and King, the Only ONE to whom We The People bow, TO ALL OF OUR ELECTED AND APPOINTED REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRAT, PRESIDENTS, AND THEIR DEEP STATE DEMON SPAWN PLETHORA OF FEDCOAT EXECUTIVE BRANCH ALPHABET SOUP AGENCIES AND BUREAUS THAT ARE EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED FROM EVEN EXISTING IN THE FIRST PLACE, PURSUANT TO TENTH AMENDMENT LAW AND ORDER:

"A Warning To Globalists, Tyrants & Their Pawns - You Are Going To Lose! (Video) » Sons of Liberty Media" https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/a-warnin ... ose-video/

YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE!

We have The Lord Our ONE and ONLY GOD and KING on our side! The God Of Angel Armies!

BRING IT!

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15, of The Constitution,
And, under our Heavenly Father.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:16 pm Gosh hope #FatRambo will be awake and sober when it's time to tell us.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [01.09.21 13:28]
ULTIMATELY, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, AT THE END OF THE DAY, DESPITE OUR US SOLIDERS SAYING; When we are deployed for Martial Law (when the Dollar collapses in a few months) you better get and stay in your homes when I tell you to!

Here is the actual quote; "“If you do not get in your house when I tell you to,” Bronson warned, “you become the enemy. Martial law. You know, when your rights get curtailed?”

See tweet and video here;

IN JOINT RESPONSE: from SonsOfLibertyMedia.com The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW and our Lord and only God and King, the Only ONE to whom We The People bow, TO ALL OF OUR ELECTED AND APPOINTED REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRAT, PRESIDENTS, AND THEIR DEEP STATE DEMON SPAWN PLETHORA OF FEDCOAT EXECUTIVE BRANCH ALPHABET SOUP AGENCIES AND BUREAUS THAT ARE EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED FROM EVEN EXISTING IN THE FIRST PLACE, PURSUANT TO TENTH AMENDMENT LAW AND ORDER:

"A Warning To Globalists, Tyrants & Their Pawns - You Are Going To Lose! (Video) » Sons of Liberty Media" https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/a-warnin ... ose-video/

YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE!

We have The Lord Our ONE and ONLY GOD and KING on our side! The God Of Angel Armies!

BRING IT!

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15, of The Constitution,
And, under our Heavenly Father.

Oh shut up.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
arayder

Post by arayder »

I suspect Karl is addicted to tingly felling he gets in his bowels when he contemplates fighting it out with the fedcoats after martial law is declared.

The little voice says, "Then they'll know what kind of hero I am. And when it's over and I walk down the street young sexy mothers will point me out to their children and say, 'That's one of the men who saved America!'

----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 74 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

arayder wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:02 am I suspect Karl is addicted to tingly felling he gets in his bowels when he contemplates fighting it out with the fedcoats after martial law is declared.

The little voice says, "Then they'll know what kind of hero I am. And when it's over and I walk down the street young sexy mothers will point me out to their children and say, 'That's one of the men who saved America!'
That's Karl's fantasy. The reality is that he so desperately wants to be in charge of anything that he's invented an entire imaginary army. And every time he shows up and volunteers to be in charge of some poot group, even people as dim as the poot community can see him coming a mile away, and they put him in charge of organizing the paper clip drawer. That's what happened at Bundy Ranch and at Bunkerville -- he showed up acting like he was the boss and everyone ignored him.

If he ever should get drafted into some disheveled poot mob, he's more likely to be quietly fragged by the people he claims to be in charge of than to be hailed a hero.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

That fantasy worked out so well for LaVoy.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

LaVoy was not as lazy as Karl about carrying out his fantasy world. For the world of reality, Karl's greatest benefit is his laziness.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:27 am That's Karl's fantasy. The reality is that he so desperately wants to be in charge of anything that he's invented an entire imaginary army.
An imaginary rebel army. Rebelling against an oppressive left-wing government which... somehow exists, I guess? Not only is his army imaginary, but so is his enemy.

If ever martial law comes to America, Karl will be on the supply side of it.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Rut roh, Karl isn't getting his meeting with Noem. :crying: Karl reveals the name and email of his "contact" there and even received a FOAD reply. This would be above the fold at the P&E! :thumbsup: Will #FatRambo take getting blown off lying down? He sez SD is "OUR LAST HOPE(!)" Brad Otten was Regional Director, West River for Rep. Kristi Noem (R-SD) (March 2011-Jan. 2019) https://www.legistorm.com/person/bio/16 ... Otten.html Now Brad is: Brad Otten, Office of South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem, Director of Operations and Deputy Policy Advisor, brad.otten@state.sd.us.

As you'll see below:
NO Meeting
Use the Contact Form.
:lol:

Is Noem still the "honorable and noble Governor" now that she's shrouded him? So many exciting questions. Here's Karl's follow-up and Brad's FOAD. :(
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [03.09.21 14:48]
RE: Meeting request with the Governor
Karl P. Koenigs <kkoenigs1776@hotmail.com>
To: Otten, Brad

Dear Brad,

Would you please be so kind as to confirm if the honorable and noble Governor has had a chance to read my letter, sent as an attachment in my email?

Please note that I have spoken with dozens of people all over South Dakota, most located in or around Pierre. I am building a large coalition of individuals who fully believe that the US Dollar is going to utterly collapse in a few months leading to the only remaining choice, once that event occurs, to starve or accept the new World Currency/”Global Reset” which will result in all Americans becoming serfs and vassals under a massive One World Government Army with no place in the World to escape.

All of us believe that South Dakota State has the responsibility and duty to save us from the collapse. I would also inform that the Founding Fathers/Framers of The Constitution stated essentially the same thing. The States are “DUTY BOUND” to State nullify all usurpations of Powers and Spending, not delegated to Republicans, Democrats, Presidents nor even the SCOTUS. And, they all have been usurping Powers and Spending, in utter Insurrection and Capital Felony treason against Tenth Amendment Law and Order, since what I have dubbed the 1913 TRIFECTA of Constitutional Insurrection and Treason, resulting soon what we all believe will be the collapse of the U.S. Dollar within months.

We all believe it is the responsibility of SD to reverse all usurpations, all Powers, all Federal Spending not delegated to them under ARTICLE I Section 8 of The Constitution, nor prohibited to the States under ARTICLE I Section 10 thereof. See Tenth Amendment Law & Order that We The People “ordained and established” upon all Republicans, Democrats, Presidents, The Supreme Court of The US, and thereby upon The Deep State plethora of Federal Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place, IN PURSUANCE of supremacy clauses 2 & 3 of ARTICLE VI as well as Tenth Amendment Law and Order. I submit that there is a way, a plan, largely designed by the Framers, that can be implemented to achieve this rescue of our Lives, Liberty and Property.

Our question to the Governor is what is SD going to do to save us from “The Global Reset” by way of stopping the collapse of the US Dollar? We want to discuss this very serious matter with the Governor. Is this issue, starvation, destitution and “owning nothing and being happy”, serious enough to discuss?

Time is most certainly of the essence. For once the US Dollar collapses, the only choice short of starvation, thirst, with no form of money to pay for electricity, gasoline, diesel, food, nor anything else is extortion to acquiesce to Klaus Schwab’s “Global Reset”. The longer it takes us to assemble and devise a plan of action to reverse all Republican, Democrat, President, SCOTUS and Deep State usurpations of Power and Spending reserved by law “to the States respectively, or to the people”, the less time we will have to do this right and implement the plan, to be enforced by County Sheriff Law Enforcement Action. These things, super hyper-inflationary collapses, have already happened numerous times in World and American history. Russia, resulting in turning into the U.S.S.R., the Weimar Republic of Germany resulting in the Nazis, the second most wealthy and powerful economy in the World of Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, etc, etc, etc. In America you remember the expression; “That isn’t worth a Continental?” Or, perhaps you remember “The Green Back”?

If not your responsibility and duty to protect the people of SD from imminent robbery of our lives, liberty, property and our God endowed individual rights, then to who else do we turn?
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 11:04
To: kkoenigs1776@hotmail.com
Subject: Meeting request with the Governor

Karl,

With a couple of staffers out of the office later this week I apologize for the delay in having someone reach out to you. Unfortunately due to the Governor’s prior commitments and travel we won’t be able to schedule an in-person conversation, however please feel free to use the link below to share your thoughts. With the volume of calls she receives the best way to most accurately capture your comments and concerns is in writing.

https://governor.sd.gov/office/contact.aspx

Hope you have an enjoyable Labor Day weekend. Brad

Brad Otten
Office of South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem
Director of Operations and Deputy Policy Advisor
brad.otten@state.sd.us[
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [03.09.21 15:27]
HERE IS AMERICA'S FUTURE; IF South Dakota, OUR LAST HOPE(!) doesn't employ an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and AUGMENT THEM WITH AN ARREST PROVISION, so that the State of SD has the tools necessary to STATE NULLIFY at least ONE HUNDRED Republican, Democrat and President bills, PER MONTH, passed since The 1913 TRIFECTA OF CONSTITUTIONAL INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON.

IF SD sponsors and passes the K&V, IN TIME, all the rest of the States will follow suit, and the US Dollar will be saved from utter collapse and WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SECOND MOST WEALTHY COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD; ARGENTINA

To see America's future if SD doesn't reverse all Republican, Democrat and President usurpations of Power, SPENDING, unlawful Income and Employer Taxes, since 1913, WATCH THIS VIDEO:

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law

#FatRambo weekend Telegram reading. Ya wants yer bible quotes, ya got em here!

► Show Spoiler
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL. Karl's failure tour continues. No poots pay attention to him - not even Brand now (he used to but no longer).
Luke

Post by Luke »

:( Scir, what do you mean about Brand not paying attention to Karl? They were like Flopsy & Mopsy, Heckle & Jeckle, Beavis & Butt-Head... what happened? Spill some tea, please!

Made sure Col. Lankford knew #FatRambo was disgracing the AMFF again.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - I don't have any inside info about Brand/Karl relationship. I just noticed that Brand hasn't posted anything about Karl for weeks. Instead his FB pages just post serial conspiracy nonsense with no mention of drunk Karl.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“..The best way to most accurately capture your comments and concerns is in writing.”

:rotflmao:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Uninformed wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:54 am “..The best way to most accurately capture your comments and concerns is in writing.”

:rotflmao:
They're so much easier to ignore that way.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Col. Lankford has been brought up to date on Karl's FAIL & humiliation. He was disappointed:

COL Burl Falconcrest, AMFF Commander @RyanLankford 4h
I thought #FatRambo was doing better; we'd made so much progress in his Critical Race Theory courses recently.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:48 pm :( Scir, what do you mean about Brand not paying attention to Karl? They were like Flopsy & Mopsy, Heckle & Jeckle, Beavis & Butt-Head... what happened? Spill some tea, please!

Made sure Col. Lankford knew #FatRambo was disgracing the AMFF again.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:02 am
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Luke

Post by Luke »

#FatRambo sent a brief follow-up
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [07.09.21 18:57]
The following email sent to Joshua Carr South Dakota Conservation Officer Supervisor 9/7/2021:

RE: What Type of Government is "a republican form of government" pursuant to ARTICLE IV Section 4 of The Constitution? Plus other Constitutional Torts:

In pursuance of the “supreme law of the land” and ARTICLE IV Section 4 of the Constitution, which you told me you made an Oath to “support and defend” against ALL ENEMIES, both Republican and Democrat, what type of government do we have according to the Law?

2. Why is a Democracy OUTLAWED under ARTICLE IV Section 4 of The Constitution?

3. Why does Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER OUTLAW ALL SPENDING by Republicans, Democrats, Presidents and their demon spawn plethora of Federal Executive branch alphabet soup of Agencies and Bureaus that are, thereby, EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, unless itemized/delegated to them under ARTICLE I Section 8 (U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net), or prohibited to the States under ARTICLE I Section 10 (U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 10 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net) of The Constitution?:
► Show Spoiler
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [07.09.21 18:57]
I request a formal timely reply, not only from you but your superiors, to all of my Constitutional torts above, for me to bring up during my discussions with Governor Kristi Noem.

Capt. Karl
 AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law; … being necessary to the security of a ‘FREE’ State … (On Equal Footing with the original thirteen States and the Seven Constitutional Laws expressly prohibiting the US Government from owning or managing any land in any Territory, transformed by Act Of Congress, other than the exceptions enumerated under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 17, into a State. See previously sent email for the Seven Laws)

 OPERATING UNDER Article I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution; “… to execute the Laws of the Union, Suppress Insurrections …”

CC:
 AMFF sites
 Constitutionalist Patriots sites, Local and throughout the Union.
6m
Did Karl forget there aren't going to be any discussions? :popcorn:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Kraptain Karl wrote:Agencies and Bureaus that are, thereby, EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, unless itemized/delegated to them under ARTICLE I Section 8 (U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net), or prohibited to the States under ARTICLE I Section 10 (U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 10 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net) of The Constitution?
No, Karl, government agencies do not have to be "itemized/delegated" in the Constitution. That's a requirement you made up. The 10th Amendment says, in full:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
It doesn't say how they have to be delegated or prohibited. The doctrine of Implied Powers has long been accepted. It was first invoked in the case McCullough v Maryland, a case that schoolchildren learn about. Maybe you should read up on that case.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Karl would seriously get that opinion all ass-backward. In the past, he even claimed that something the federal government did was illegal because it was not specifically mentioned in the Constitution, but in fact, it was.

This is the same guy who talks about states being able to nullify all federal laws and regulations while at the same time saying those same states cannot have laws regarding driving without a license or registration because the FEDERAL Supreme Court has ruled DLs are illegal (which they have not).
Luke

Post by Luke »

Since #FatRambo's Star Trek post was so popular, here's another based on a Tom Fitton special!

How can it be that science fiction becomes real by our madness?

The Fly (1958) Help Me! Help Me!
One of the best sci-fi horror movies to come out of the late 1950's, starred legendary horror film great Vincent Price and long time television and film star David Hedison. Although not as gruesome as the Cronenberg version director Kurt Neumann does an excellent job in giving a surreal look of what would happened if you accidently transformed yourself into a giant bug. Bzzzzzzz!!
It's come to this for Fitton. :smoking:
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [16.09.21 19:13]
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-rel ... ized-mice/

Judicial Watch: New FDA Records Show Purchases of Fetal Organs, Heads and Tissue for ‘Humanized Mice’ Project - Judicial Watch
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it received 198 pages of records and communications from the U

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [16.09.21 21:43]
[In reply to AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES]

What in the hell are We allowing our elected and appointed US Government enemies of The Constitution and especially Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER to get into?! HUMANIZED MICE? Using transplanted aborted human baby parts?!

What kind of hell on Earth is that???

ALL OF IT done and created by The Deep State...!!!

If We The People, don't stop this mad scientist crap by States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and State NULLIFICATION of ALL usurped Powers, ALL usurped SPENDING and ALL unlawful Income Taxation by Republican, Democrat, President, and Deep State perpetrators of INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON against Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, then we deserve everything God allows to happen to us.

We have got to mobilize, to our State Capitols and compel them to sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION so that our home Countries have the tools needed to State Nullify all Republican, Democrat, President and Deep State usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income and Employer Taxation NOT DELEGATED TO THEM under ARTICLE I Section 8 of the Constitution.

What happens if the human head on the mouse starts screaming while being subjected to God knows what kind of tests?

Doesn't this madness bother you?

God help us. 🙏

Karl discovered emojis. This is just how he posted it.

BLM.JPG
BLM.JPG (62.71 KiB) Viewed 1206 times

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [16.09.21 10:30]
When I was camping near the Missouri River shoreline, somebody finger wrote "BLM", I'm sure to be funny. 😳 So I smiled and thought well that's convenient.

I circled it and drew a slash line threw it. 😉😅

Then a conservation officer saw and commented on it. I said; yeah, I just came from the Bundy Ranch and served a tour of duty at The Battle Of Bunkerville where the US Gov surrendered to us. Two days later they came with two more. And, I preached to them about the supreme Laws of the Land that we ordained and established upon them. 🤣

And, told them my current mission to speak with Gov. Kristi Noem to commence State Nullification of 100 Republican, Democrat, President and their Deep State Demon Spawn of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing, in the first place.🤨😱😎
When I was camping near the Missouri River shoreline, somebody finger wrote "BLM", I'm sure to be funny. 😳 So I smiled and thought well that's convenient.

I circled it and drew a slash line threw it. 😉😅

Then a conservation officer saw and commented on it. I said; yeah, I just came from the Bundy Ranch and served a tour of duty at The Battle Of Bunkerville where the US Gov surrendered to us. Two days later they came with two more. And, I preached to them about the supreme Laws of the Land that we ordained and established upon them. 🤣

And, told them my current mission to speak with Gov. Kristi Noem to commence State Nullification of 100 Republican, Democrat, President and their Deep State Demon Spawn of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing, in the first place.🤨😱😎

In the middle of a usual long rant...
I am currently in SD working for a meeting with Gov Kristi Noem and Legislators to commence the process.

Return to “Other weirdos”