Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by northland10 »

I'm assuming Karl is unable to give the background of any of the revolutionary war heroes because if he did, he'd have trouble comparing himself to them. They all had.

1. Jobs (including political positions)
2. Experience (they all fought for the British in previous wars).
3. Appointments by the Continental Congress or the Colonial legislatures (or by a senior officer authorized by the Congress or Legislatures).
4. A Clue.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Maybe hell froze over. :shrug:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
northland10

Post by northland10 »

:waiting:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Nothing posted as of 3:10pm EDT on the AMFF or SOL Telegram pages but it shows Karl was "on recently" (don't know how long that covers). Also nothing new on YouTube.

Karl Telegram.JPG
Karl Telegram.JPG (29.05 KiB) Viewed 2572 times

Didn't check Vinelink or Karl's pals' FBs... it sure would be fun if he was picked up again in NV so Karl could fulfill his Sacred Commiitment to entertain us :P but no hopes up.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I checked Vinelink NV and UT - he isn't in the pokey there at least. Also checked Brand Nu's FB pages - no recent mention of Karl. NV court records show he still has an outstanding warrant.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Karl’s consummate special ops skills are so deeply ingrained that no one can see his encampment. Hell, he’s probably infiltrating the Capitol building right now. :notworthy1:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This is a great peek into the "conservative news" :yankyank: machine:
Is Utah About To Become Ground Zero For The End Of Fedcoat Tyranny?
Ooo, a Cavuto! And he uses Karl's preferred term "Fedcoat." In journalism, you're supposed to be careful about using perjorative terms, and call things by their official name. If you were pretending in any way to be objective, that is. You're also supposed to explain potentially unfamiliar terms. What is a "fedcoat", exactly?
Citizens of Utah
Karl Koenigs is not a citizen of Utah.
are preparing to bring an end to US fedcoat tyranny
Well, that's a pretty bold statement! And there's "fedcoat" again.
as they plan to hold an armed protest at the capital
1. Hold armed protest at state capital
2. ??????
3. End US fedcoat tyranny!

The secret is to list them out of order. Promise #3, briefly mention #1, and hope nobody notices there's a very large #2 that's unaccounted for.

Note also how vague all the claims are. Karl's legislation is going to "end fedcoat tyranny", not "abolish laws requiring drivers licenses" or anything specific like that. Real lobbyists are very clear and detailed about what they want from legislators. Karl's fishing for unicorns.
Captain Karl Koenigs
Karl Koenigs is not a captain of anything. This phrasing implies that he holds a military rank. A trained, professional journalist would clarify what exactly he's a captain of.
Captain Karl Koenigs joins me in this episode to talk about blah blah Jefferson Madison blah blah Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions blah blah arrest provision blah blah militia blah blah
Of course, this is the same crap Karl blathers on about constantly. A real news article would point out some of the flaws in this argument. Or mention his courtroom history. And they'd use their own words to describe it, not cut-and-paste slogans from the interview subject's Facebook chat. Or they would simply realize that Karl isn't newsworthy. The journalistic process of not reporting dubious claims about non-events organized by deranged fruitcakes is called "liberal bias."
so that the militia can perform its duties under Article 1, Section 8, Clause.
We need to know the Clause number, dumbass. Is Karl planning to use the militia to promote the progress of science and useful arts by establishing patent laws?
According to Koenigs, they will be there “UNTIL HELL FREEZES OVER
This is supposed to be a news article, not a group text. You're supposed to report what the person said, not sell it for them. Even exclamation points should be avoided most of the time.
or until they sponsor the legislation
What legislation? There's not even any proposed legislation yet. Unless Karl has a pre-written document he plans to submit, in which case the article needs to elaborate on that.

And this is how the right-wing media machine works. They report anything that fits what they want to believe. They give attention to non-credible, even dangerous people. They fail to do the most rudimentary investigation into anything or anyone. They use misleading language to create the impression of legitimacy. They make cheap appeals to patriotism. And above all else, they demand to be taken with equal seriousness as professional news outlets that have standards.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

https://le.utah.gov/av/floorArchive.jsp ... 921_07.mp4

If you go to 8:50 there is a motion to adjourn the senate Sine Die. It passes without objection.

I thought Karl would not let them adjourn?

and this:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I went and played on SonsOfLibertyMedia website and Facebook:

Did Captain Karl even show up. Leadership requires that one honor his commitments – Karl promised us that not only would he be there until “h^^^ freezes over,” but that the AMFF would be there in force and that they would not leave until the Utah Legislature had done its duty. Has the Utah Legislature done its duty as Specified by Karl – NO, and Karl has SHOWN NO PROOF that he was ever even there AS HE PROMISED. All members of the AMFF should immediately call for his Resignation and should Remove him if he refuses. He has consistently and repeatedly failed to honor his Oaths or his Commitments and he is bringing Shame and Ridicule to the AMFF and all Patriots. He is a FAKE PATRIOT and in my opinion he is a tool and agent of the Deep State, doing Satan’s work to bring Ridicule and Shame on all Patriots.

I made sure to capitalize, although not random.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The TV was on and the movie "The Running Man" came on. The opening begins with the text (cue CinemaSins... "Reading", ding):
By 2017, the world economy has collapsed, and food, oil, and other natural resources are all in short supply. Unable to meet the needs of the general public, the U.S. government has likewise collapsed and given way to an iron-fisted police state divided into paramilitary zones.
Karl and other poots are living in the belief that 1980s movies are a prophecy about what will happen.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

woodworker wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:52 pm I went and played on SonsOfLibertyMedia website and Facebook:

Did Captain Karl even show up. Leadership requires that one honor his commitments – Karl promised us that not only would he be there until “h^^^ freezes over,” but that the AMFF would be there in force and that they would not leave until the Utah Legislature had done its duty. Has the Utah Legislature done its duty as Specified by Karl – NO, and Karl has SHOWN NO PROOF that he was ever even there AS HE PROMISED. All members of the AMFF should immediately call for his Resignation and should Remove him if he refuses. He has consistently and repeatedly failed to honor his Oaths or his Commitments and he is bringing Shame and Ridicule to the AMFF and all Patriots. He is a FAKE PATRIOT and in my opinion he is a tool and agent of the Deep State, doing Satan’s work to bring Ridicule and Shame on all Patriots.

I made sure to capitalize, although not random.

Absolutely this, well put! Tweeted it :P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

scirreeve wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:00 am Laz was famous (well not really - only to us idiots that follow the poots) for printing out many (and I mean many) random documents and then highlighting random parts of them and making pretend connections to Uranium One, HRC, Agenda 21 etc. etc. That is why I call him Laz
The highlighter version of Laz was super hard to see on my phone for some reason so I thought you were pausing for effect there :smoking:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Does anyone have a link to Daughter of Liberty's facebook page, I couldn't find it (I blame that on either lack of caffeine, too much/not enough opiates, and/or on Obama/Biden).
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's Tracia, DOL: https://www.facebook.com/tracia.koenigs

But she hasn't posted on there since 3/17.
Luke

Post by Luke »

BREAKING!*
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [20.05.21 09:37]
The core Jeffersonian Constitutional Patriots are hunkered down, at the Utah State Capitol, and await the families of Utah to arrive like the Calvery.

This courageous group are [sic] calling on our State Legislators to save us from the Global Reset takeover of all America, resulting from the Thousands of usurpations of Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income Taxation of the American people and Middle Class families and our home Country of Utah State.

Capt. Karl of The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW, who Operate UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution emphatically states that his valiant Constitutional Warriors of States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER will stay camping surrounding the State Capitol until HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming, OR the Legislators and Governor sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION.**

By these Constitutionally lawful means Utah shall have the Constitutional tools, including Law Enforcement ACTION, to State Nullify all Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS and The Deep State Insurrections of Powers, SPENDING, and unlawful Income Taxation treasonously and despotically imposed against Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER and upon the good people of the Free, Independent and SOVEREIGN Country/Utah State.

To date our elected Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS and The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, can and shall be State Nullified in pursuance of Constitutional Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER:

Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People. Ratified 12/15/1791:

"The powers (also MEANING ALL SPENDING) not delegated to the United States (under ARTICLE I Section 8 ) by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States (under ARTICLE I Section 10 ), are reserved to the (Karl cut himself off here)
They adjourned March 6:
Here's what the Utah Legislature did during its 45-day session
by Daniel Woodruff, KUTV Saturday, March 6th 2021
SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) — The Utah Legislature adjourned Friday evening after the 45-day general session, finishing their work before the midnight deadline.
https://kutv.com/news/local/heres-what- ... ay-session

But they seem to call a number of "Extraordinary Sessions". They had one on masks yesterday :roll: but shockingly Karl and the AMFF were not listed:

First Extraordinary Session of the Senate
Wednesday, 19 May 2021 1:30 p.m.

Extraordinary Sessions
Statutory and constitutional provisions that validate an extraordinary session
Utah Code, 78A-10-105
Article VII, Section 6
Article VIII, Section 8

1st Senate Extraordinary Session
05-19-2021 - Session Page | Audio
1st House Extraordinary Session
05-19-2021 - Session Page | Audio
1st Extraordinary Session
04-14-2021 - | Audio
It appears (but not an expert in this, there are a few committee hearings listed) that the Utah Legislature does not return until JANUARY 18, 2022:
Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022 1 First day of the annual General Session (1st Tuesday after the 3rd Monday in January) A6 S2 ; 36-3-201
https://le.utah.gov/sessionSchedule/ses ... &seltype=2
https://le.utah.gov/calendar.html

Of course, Karl must have carefully done his research and know there are 243 days until 1/22/22 (h/t Alexa) when they go back into session. Have a great holiday season, Karl! :P

* Like anybody cares :lol:
** There's a Flash Poll on how many days he'll be there. Of course, lying on Telegram that he's there at all is an option.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

They had their special session on 19 May 2021 (yesterday) and adjourned sine die at the end of the day. A day late and a dollar short. I assume some of the groups there yesterday, even in the 10s were probably much, much bigger than his.

If he was there, I would suspect the police would shoo him away at night. Maybe he is hanging out at a hidden homeless camp in the trees across the street.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Any video of the intrepid campers? If not, they ain’t there.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Uninformed wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:40 pm Any video of the intrepid campers? If not, they ain’t there.
That's what I was going to say. Damn. Now I want ice cream.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... and await the families of Utah to arrive like the Calvery.
Cavalry: mounted soldiers on horsies (except in the modern era they get tanks and Bradley vehicles, etc.)

Calvary: the location outside ancient Jerusalem where Jesus was (allegedly) crucified

Calvery: :shrug:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“ Calvery: :shrug:

The Urban Dictionary will tell you but I suggest you don’t look. :shock:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Uninformed wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:00 am “ Calvery: :shrug:

I looked. :eek:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy's pal :lol: Amy Kremer got mixed up in this, her lovely daughter was quoted at impeachment trial two.

Amy Calvary.JPG
Amy Calvary.JPG (71.26 KiB) Viewed 2155 times

Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

poplove wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:58 pm

So did I. Then the next post started:
Foggy's pal :lol: Amy Kremer got mixed up in this.....
:shock: NNOOOOO!!!!!!!
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

:eek:
poplove wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:58 pm

:cantlook:
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke

Post by Luke »

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [22.05.21 13:04]
Democrats and Presidents have decimated the Dollar well before this year is out.

YES, I am telling you that the families of Utah State can save all of us, by surrounding the State Capitol and compelling them to sponsor and pass the K&V w/arrest provision.

It is OUR Civic duty and responsibility to thus save America, a Republic of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, to restore our FREEDOM and our LIBERTY and protect our LIVES, LIBERTY and PROPERTY from Them and the New World Order.

Come join us!

The FACT is; JOIN; Or Die

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Supreme Law of The Land

IDK the UT State Capitol. He posted this photo, no caption, no nothing. If he thinks we're gonna believe he's there because of this photo...

photo_2021-05-22_22-51-30.jpg
photo_2021-05-22_22-51-30.jpg (255.93 KiB) Viewed 1993 times

Return to “Other weirdos”