Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by Luke »

Saint, it's National Donut Day -- maybe #FatRambo could take a tip from Jack Burkman and Jacob Wohl and offer FREE DONUTS at his Freedumb Rally! And hot coffee since they will be there until Hell freezes over. Although donuts might bring in Lt. Root Beer and the 699th, he'll have to consider that.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Water rights -- is that the new "precious bodily fluids?"
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:42 pm
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [04.06.21 14:59]
Our wonderful Constitutional Patriot of knowledge regarding Republican, Democrat, POTUS, and Deep State usurpation, INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON, Laz, has brought the following info and video to my attention. I was studying and reporting on this megalomaniacal conspiracy against Constitutional Laws and WTP in the late 2000s. I can assure you the lady in the Video is right on. And, I can tell you only restoration of States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and State NULLIFICATION of all, All, ALL Republican, Democrat, and POTUS usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income Taxation on people can save us.
Ha ha Laz brought something to Karl's attention. Just means Karl checked Laz' FB page. If any poot is nuttier than Karl it is Laz.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

There's a saying in Aussieland when you're in a friendly competition or the difference between winning and losing doesn't have much consequence:

"We ain't playing for sheep stations here"

My immediate comeback is always "Fuck the sheep station, I want the water rights!"
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I noticed that the Pratbike is missing from the Pratmobile. Did Karl abandon 1/3 of the AMFF to the tender mercies of the Fedcoats? :( :(
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

After I have done some extensive research on the subject, it appears that KooKoo Karl is EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

Get out of town by sundown, punk. :boxing:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Telegram:

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [05.06.21 18:03]
Ammon, my dear friend and colleague in the Holy cause of restoring Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER upon all Republicans, Democrats, POTUSs, SCOTUS, and The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place pursuant to "the supreme Law of the land". As you, Ryan, and your Dad Cliven well know Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER was "ordained and established" upon all POTUS's, Judges, Republicans, Democrats and The Deep State as an Enforcement mechanism to protect us from a Democracy, Mob voting rule, and from Republican and Democrat usurpation and vote buying, aka having the IRS steal money out of our weekly paychecks and transfer our property and Rights to whom they need to buy votes and/or Corporate campaign donations from using our bondage and vassalage to satisfy their thirst at the altar of Power, at our expense.

As always all of us true and faithful Constitutional Patriots will always be faithful to you, the whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights.

I believe that you, running for Governor, if you are, would be Great for the people of Idaho so that your FREE, Independent and SOVEREIGN Country can commence with the incremental State Nullification of all Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS, and Deep State usurpation of Powers, SPENDING, and unlawful Income Taxation NOT DELEGATED to them in The Constitution.

God be with you, Brother.

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [05.06.21 18:59]
This is my official response to Tom Luna's statements yesterday. (Please share)

It would appear that the Idaho Republican Party establishment is taking me serious, as they should. I simply fill out a half page online form with the Secretary of State and they lose their minds, haven emergency meetings and publish a State wide full page official letter against me. I never planned on their support in the first place, so no sweat of my back. Hope to see everyone on June 19th, Kleiner Park in Meridian, 4pm, for a Big Announcement!

https://post.futurimedia.com/kboiam/pla ... 093.464912

WEEKS of press on this, gosh how many tens of thousands will show up????

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [06.06.21 11:24]
[Forwarded from AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES]
IN THIS PRESENT COVID19 and GLOBAL RESET CRISIS;

U.S. Government, Republicans, Democrats, POTUS, SCOTUS and The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER;

ARE NOT THE SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEM...
GOVERNMENT, IS, THE PROBLEM!

WILL, THE REAL AMERICANS, PLEASE STAND UP?

Join us Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Children and Grandchildren in a PEACEFUL Open Carry demonstration at Utah State Capital

--> starting on FRIDAY JUNE 11th,

--> To DEMAND that our State Legislators and Governor protect us from THE JAB, Covid tracking and COVID19 PASSPORTS,

--> and most especially protect us all from THE GLOBAL RESET using States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and incremental State NULLIFICATION of ALL Republican, Democrat, POTUS and Deep State usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income Taxation since 1913, each to be ENFORCED by LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTION, BACKED if and whenever necessary by The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW, now stationed in every neighborhood near you.

- Capt. Karl
OPERATING UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of "The Supreme Law of The Land"
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

HAHAHAHAHA

He thinks that Ammon and the Bundy's care one wit about his 10th Amendment Law and Order craze.

Though it is not clear in the post, the part "It would appear that the Idaho Republican Party establishment is taking me serious,..." is actually Ammon's writing, not Karl. I assume this is about Ammon suggesting his running and the Idaho GOP saying.. Go away.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:36 pm HAHAHAHAHA

He thinks that Ammon and the Bundy's care one wit about his 10th Amendment Law and Order craze.

Though it is not clear in the post, the part "It would appear that the Idaho Republican Party establishment is taking me serious,..." is actually Ammon's writing, not Karl. I assume this is about Ammon suggesting his running and the Idaho GOP saying.. Go away.
Yes - that is an Ammon quote. Karl does not make that clear.
Luke

Post by Luke »

#FatRambo posted a bunch of old, debunked articles (several from the Gateway House of Boys) on Telegram... and then this:

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [07.06.21 16:04]

IF YOU TOOK THE VACCINE, YOU HAD NANITE ROBOTS, THAT BUILD WHAT they are programed to, in this case ACTIVE RFID CHIPS that communicate with satellites for "Contact Tracing" so they know exactly where on Earth you go. You can run. But you can't hide.
Realist!! :panic:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:49 pm Yes - that is an Ammon quote. Karl does not make that clear.
And that's 100% intentional. When Karl was.... doing whatever he did for Ryan Bundy's governor campaign, he was going around giving his own ninth and tenth amendment speech in a way that implied these were repeating Ryan's positions. Which is fitting, because the Bundys were only tolerating Karl for the free rides and gas he was willing to provide.

These people are all such lying, backstabbing scumbags they don't even notice that they're just using each other.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy, you need to get on the horn to #FatRambo Toot Sweet! After leading us on for WEEKS about the BIG EVENT with millions attending outside the Utah Capitol, and Karl needing a TWO WEEK vacation to rest after the brutally hard patriotic work he had been doing to save the Republic, the BIG DAY was yesterday. But there's NOTHING on his Telegram about it! Scir called me in tears, devastated that after all that build-up, a goose egg. This is just wrong!! No photos or videos of the families all gathered there. Here's what he PROMISED June 9th:
See you all, Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters and Grandchildren at the Utah State Capitol, where we will be taking over and camping out for the rest of our lives, HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming, OR our Utah State Legislators and Governor save us, indeed all America and humanity from the collapse of the Dollar and THE GLOBAL RESET by sponsoring and passing an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION and immediately initiate the First month, of many consecutive, of 100 State Nullifications of ALL usurpation of Powers, SPENDING, printing money out of thin air and unlawful Income Taxation that ARE NOT DELEGATED TO THEM, but BY SUPREME LAW "are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." - Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER.

We The People have but ONE HOPE, Deo Volente, to HEAL OUR LAND and save ourselves from Serfdom and Vassalage of The Global Reset. And, that is to SURROUND THE UTAH STATE CAPITOL.

NO SURRENDER! NO RETREAT!

Heard that Gregg was driving Lt. Root Beer to Utah so she could witness such a massive event. But look at this, bupkis! Where do we apply for a REFUND? This is not what we were promised at all.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [11.06.21 13:26]
[Forwarded from Cody Fury]
https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsroom/ ... munication

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [11.06.21 13:54]
My understanding is that if the Bluecoats and/or FEDcoats are able to tempt you into downloading a certain App that de-encrypts your encryption App, right on your phone, as you are typing, your security can then be compromised.

In these days that massive Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS and The Deep State massive violations of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, since 1913, absolute INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON against all Constitutional Laws that WTP "ordained and established" upon them, we God fearing Constitutional Law enforcing American Citizens need encryption to combat the mass Capital Felony TREASONOUS and Tenth Amendment crimes by The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER. We have MANY honorable and noble Constitutional Patriot Political Prisoners in U.S. Government and Private Prisons incarcerated across The Union for standing up for Constitutional Law and Order upon our Public SERVANTS of mass INSURRECTION against our Laws upon them.

Look at how the Bundys (Ryan, Ammon and their father Cliven), were incarcerated for two years for standing up for THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. And, look how the Oregon State BLUEcoats and FBI FEDcoats executed one of America's finest Constitutional Patriots of THE LAW, LaVoy Finicum because they were going to make a Constitutional presentation to 450 residents and the Constitutional Sheriff, Glen Palmer, of Grant County.

We need all of the technology we can muster to foil the wicked unrighteousness plans of these insurrectionist enemies of The Constitution.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsroom/ ... munication

God save us.

- Capt. Karl
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of "The Supreme Law Of The Land"

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [12.06.21 00:21]
This is not only a GREAT ARTICLE, it is one which MUST BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE MANY, if we are to save our Constitutional Republic of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER upon all Republicans, Democrats, POTUS, SCOTUS, and The Deep State.

- Capt. Karl
AMFF

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [12.06.21 00:21]
https://m.theepochtimes.com/democracy-a ... 47981.html
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Why is this "patriot" using European style dates? Find a tall tree and short rope.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

woodworker wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:59 pm Why is this "patriot" using European style dates? Find a tall tree and short rope.
In fairness, it is probably how Telegram displays it for Orlylicious but even then, the great Capn is using an unpatriotic board that even allows this anti-American treasony date.

On Fogbow, the dates for me show up as d-Mmm-yyyy so it shows how anti-American they are. It is a holdover from my day job where day month year is are standard usage, being international and all. I tend to like it as well. I don't switch over to 24 hour because I am too lazy to take the second to translate it in my head.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Ummm ... yeah. The software that runs Fogbow, phpBB, uses the European date format. Go to the User Control Panel and put in your birthday. :lol:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:34 am
Off Topic
Ummm ... yeah. The software that runs Fogbow, phpBB, uses the European date format. Go to the User Control Panel and put in your birthday. :lol:
Off Topic
I had not actually noticed it was using it by default. The posts show that way for me because I intentionally set it that way in the preferences.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:34 am
Off Topic
Nice try, Foggy, changing the subject. :lol: What about you calling #FatRambo out about his promise to us for something SPECTACULAR -- millions at the Utah Capitol, or at least being thrown in jail? He is really disrespecting you, he knows damn well Fogbow members look to you for excitement. He is toying with you and we don't like it one bit!!
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

I gotchu both

Luke

Post by Luke »

Dang, sh*t just got real for #FatRambo.

northland10

Post by northland10 »

Oh funny how he says OUR Utah state and OUR Utah County Sheriffs. Karl, if he is staying in Utah at all as only been there a few months and I doubt he has any actual domicile or anything registered in Utah under his name. He would have trouble claiming it as a domicile.

I am rather confident he does not have any withholding from paychecks in Utah as he does not have any job in Utah.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:04 pm Oh funny how he says OUR Utah state and OUR Utah County Sheriffs. Karl, if he is staying in Utah at all as only been there a few months and I doubt he has any actual domicile or anything registered in Utah under his name. He would have trouble claiming it as a domicile.

I am rather confident he does not have any withholding from paychecks in Utah as he does not have any job in Utah.
Apparently, where ever he parks the opvec is home. I'm just glad his worthless ass isn't in Las Vegas.
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:04 pm Oh funny how he says OUR Utah state and OUR Utah County Sheriffs.
Karl, like almost all poots, is a "Me the People" guy.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Telegram:

Nothing on the massive rally since 6/14. He has no story on there by somebody named Mary -- maybe Karl is celebrating Pride Month? :lol:
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.06.21 11:48]
Wow, Mary; that is a hell of a story, of how Satan is using Government Insurrection, against "the supreme Law of the land" to eviscerate good and Righteousness.

So many Government Insurrections, so little time before US DOLLAR collapse and then the vast majority of Conservatives will beg for The Global Reset, because they don't have any money that will buy or pay for anything.

All we need to do to stop the collapse and The Global Reset is surround the Utah State Capitol with Mothers, Fathers, Sons, Daughters and infants and never leave until they pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, so that UT can State Nullify and ARREST FEDcoats who refuse to cease violating Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, properly and Constitutionally State Nullified.
An exciting guest appearance by Brand. He'd better be in Utah with Karl!
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [18.06.21 13:23]
[Forwarded from AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES]
By Brand Thornton

My family has had ties to hotel and casino industry for over 60 years, my late mother is in the casino hall of fame for the longest women in gaming and that’s just for starters. Over the years my connections with the casinos and personnel has expanded to the point I know many in that industry.

The Mandalay Bay Oct. 1st Festival claimed some fifty lives with hundred’s wounded, my nephew survived a bullet wound to the chest, he and his wife had numerous people killed in front of them.

To this day many questions remain. I was contacted by a security officer from the Mandalay people with news that the FBI had taken over the surveillance of Mandalay Bay’s 32nd floor a week before the massacre and that is just one of many suspicious anomaly’s.

The following commentary by Capt. Karl AMFF:

I have reason to believe, including the above testimony, that the FBI, ATF, DOJ, and other Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies aka THE DEEP STATE, pulled another "Fast and Furious" and committed, themselves, the Mandalay Bay atrocities, just as surely as they did Ruby Ridge, Waco, and executed our honorable and noble Constitutional Patriot LaVoy Finicum during the Malheur Wildlife Refuge takeover Operation to "execute the Laws of the Union" specifically the SEVEN Constitutional supreme Laws of the land that expressly prohibits the US Government from owning or managing any land in ANY TERRITORY that has been transformed by Act Of Congress into a FREE State.

Why?? To set a narrative for them to confiscate our weapons so that The Deep State INSURRECTIONISTS can infringe on the entire American people, our Constitutional Laws and our God endowed RIGHTS unimpeded.

The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER are murdering Americans across the Republic with impunity!

And, for one thing, to "Fast and Furiously", take our weapons!

- Capt. Karl
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of "The Supreme Law of The Land
It's unclear if #FatRambo is for or against David "Chipman", any guesses?
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [16.06.21 19:07]
Uncle Joe is trying to nominate a MASS KILLER and a DIRECT CAPITAL FELONY TREASONOUS INSURRECTIONIST ENEMY of The Constitution, The Bill of Rights, and all Americans who support and defend "The Supreme Law of The Land".

Please watch this informational video, NOT ONLY regarding the American NIGHTMARE that is David Chipman, but why his ilk, aka the Demon Spawn of Republicans, Democrats and Presidents, aka The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, ARE ALL ILLEGAL under our Constitutional Laws...

With the THOUSANDS of Deep State Enemies of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, We Americans are going to need all the weapons, and types of weapons, we can procure to protect our Republic of The Laws we The People "ordained and established", "To secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity" - Preamble of The Constitution

And, Protect our very LIVES, LIBERTY AND PROPERTY From THEM!

Look at the pride David Chipman displays, with his Deep State fully automatic weapon in hand, as the buildings and masses of bodies of men, women and children, of Waco, are smoldering. Isn't The Deep State and David Chipman Special?

Now you know why the US Government of Tenth Amendment LAW INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON calls them; "Special Agents".

God be with us!

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES Of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of "THE Supreme Law Of The Land"

Bonus: This was also on 6/14. Maybe in the Op-Vec cooling off after a long day of "Surround[ing] the Utah State Capitol with Mothers, Fathers, Sons, Daughters and infants and never leave until they pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, so that UT can State Nullify and ARREST FEDcoats who refuse to cease violating Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, properly and Constitutionally State Nullified." Karl had a six pack and watched some Star Trek.
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.06.21 00:12]
[Forwarded from Capt. Karl Koenigs]
Romans 13:1-5 KJV IN AMERICA the ONLY County in World history to declare We The People as our Rulers, LEADERS and Higher Powers over The POTUS, over the SCOTUS, OVER all Republicans and Democrats and over all of our Cops, Troops and over all of our Judges, for WTP "ordained and established" OUR "SUPREME LAWS OF THE LAND", Pursuant to The Preamble of same, UPON ALL OF THEM, most importantly TENTH AMENDMENT LAW AND ORDER, "To secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity."

In America The Lord Our ONE and ONLY God AND KING, according to THE Constitution and thus Romans 13:1-5 KJV, as we are factually BY LAW the Rulers, LEADERS and Higher Powers ordained by God Himself.

While this video is merely a TV show the underlying meaning of Capt. Kirk's speech is, nonetheless a fact of LAW and although the American people have been dumbed down by Government sponsored public schools, and so many do not know or understand these facts of LAW, they are FACT and vital to our society of FREEDOM and LIBERTY:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL. I don't have eyes on Karl cuz I am on vacation and don't care about fat rambo while spending time on the beach. Brand's Christopher FB page caught a suspension a while ago. He hasn't posted on his Brand page for a couple of weeks so guess he caught a suspension there too. I expect that Karl and Brand will be shofaring at Ammo's big event on Juneteenth (and fuck Ammo for scheduling seditionist crap on that day). Ammo's stupid stuff will be live streamed but I won't be watching cuz vacation.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Just like on that Star Trek clip, every time I talk about the Constitution, orchestra music starts playing around me. I have no idea where it comes from, but it's awesome. :violin:

Return to “Other weirdos”