Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
thearmbarkid

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by thearmbarkid »

Wait, hold up...is Pinky here telling people to bathe in Borax?
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

thearmbarkid wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:08 am Wait, hold up...is Pinky here telling people to bathe in Borax?
Seems so but at least there's some pretty sizeable red flags for anyone but the biggest stupids out there. While I'm sure it's just the name of the "you're a boron" creator I like to imagine Tony Joe being one of the benefits :P
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:21 pm He was in "solitary" because he refused a COVID test.
Well of course! They were gonna put NANITES in his BRAIN and then track him or sumpin'. :shock:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Stupid Kaptain Karl wrote: The girl I was seriously dating, who I was just about to marry, had/has an acute bipolar disability that results in not only refusing to listen to me, but becomes very verbally and physically violent.
This is the sort of personality trait you need to discover in a potential mate BEFORE you're "about to marry" them. Which neither of you vainglorious bastards ever mentioned, by the way. You two just switch back and forth between acting like you're married and breaking up forever, like a couple of bipolar teenagers.
I had to run from her, at least 8 times over the last year, in order to not have to defend myself
You had to run away from a 55-year-old woman? "To not have to defend myself?" Aren't you the world's greatest badass who sends federal agents running away just by looking at them? Does your body contain so much power that merely blocking a punch would shatter the attacker's skeletal system? Defending, when done by a trained fighter (HINT: not you) can easily be done without harming an attacker.
As you also know I execute the Laws of the Union, thus so I cannot, by my principles, unlawfully travel with a Vehicle Registration or Driver's License.
Karl, if this was really your principle, your truck would still be in Cape Coral, Florida. Because your daughter had to come and forge a Vehicle Registration to get it out of impound. And... it's against the law to HAVE a vehicle registration and driver's license? Seriously? I didn't think it was possible, but you've found a way to be even more wrong about this.
Shawna Cox
Well, there's your first credibility problem.
sent me a video of the fact
Videos are not of facts. They are recorded evidence of some event happening. Whether or not something is a "fact" requires greater context.
that jails force inmates to take a nasal test, for COVID19
You're surprised by this? As many times as you've been to jail?
shoving the damn thing all the way up your nose
Yes, that's how COVID19 tests work. Most of the world has known this for a year now.
and into the blood/brain barrier.

Karl, I think your biggest problem is that you don't have a blood/brain barrier. Whatever raises your blood pressure goes straight to your brain and informs your actions. Maybe you ought to have one installed.
Under the microscope it is revealed that there are nanites, upon the tip thereof, for contact tracing that are implanted by your brain.
Yes, because Shawna Cox, being a noted scientist, is totally qualified to identify nanotechnology via microscopy.
In order to take my Marinette WI case to the WI Appallet Court, so that I could achieve my designs to restore the Rule of Law and the Right To Travel for my beloved fellow Countrymen and myself, with better public knowledge and publicity, I plead with the Jury to find me guilty, so I could take it, on appeal, to the higher Court that I might restore their God endowed individual unalienable Rights for them, not knowing of the jail nasal violation of my 4th Amendment Right to be secure in my person. How in the hell could I be in the AMFF with satellites tracking the nanites they were to plant near or upon my brain? So I traveled out of WI and the Judicial bastard enemies and insurrectionists against The Constitution and Bill Of Rights issued a Bench Warrant for not attending my sentence Hearing. Also impacting my Ozaukee Cty case and then upcoming hearing, thus a Warrant from Ozaukee Cty as well.
I can't even figure what Karl is TRYING to do here. He was going to face his Marinette case, and ask to be found guilty (trust me, Karl, this will not be a problem) so he can go to appeals court and totally impose his rules on the entire country forever. But he can't do that because jail was going to put nanobots in his head. Well, Karl, if you'd GONE to court when you were supposed to, you wouldn't have been picked up for bail jumping! Another case of Karl making grandiose plans that are delayed by... Karl.

Well my EX girlfriend
Bipolar teenagers.
called 911 while she was throwing all of my things off the bed of the Op-Vec as she recovered her things thereupon.
It's physically impossible to do any two of those three things at the same time. Unless she's holding the phone with one hand and throwing your items with the other. Recovering her own items would involve taking them someplace away from the Op-Vec.
Then she commenced attacking and assaulting me physically and throwing my vehicle doors open. I had to drive away, with rear door open to get away from her.
How is she assaulting you while also opening doors while you're also driving away? I've seen your compensatingforsomethingmobile. It's so tall she'd have to be Shaq even to reach you from the ground when it's in park. And I'm sure that thing doesn't get good gas mileage, but it should be easy to put a little space between you and your attacker.
She told the BLUEcoats that I attacked her.
You're a pathological liar with a history of wife-beating who just told THAT story. So this probably wasn't a hard sell.
In the meantime she tried to break my passenger side window and kick in the door.
How many arms and legs does she have?
The Sheriff's Department did an investigation, using surveillance camera tapes and dropped her charges of assault on me.
So does "dropped her charges on me" mean "let fall vertically", as a metaphor for surprising you with them? Or does it mean the police "dropped her charges" in the usual legal sense of abandoning them? Neither of which makes any sense, because victims drop charges, police don't. If there's one criminal justice term you ought to understand, Karl, it's what "dropped charges" means. Because it's happened to you so many times.
But as I was traveling to Idaho, to support Ammond Bundy for the BLUEcoat and Judicial assaults and arrests upon him
Yeah, I'm sure he really appreciates all you do for him.
the Utah State Troopers were waiting for me.
What a shock, because you do such a great job of not attracting attention to yourself! You're driving all over the country with no license, no registration, falsified plates, with several pending criminal charges, in a vehicle easier to identify than the shag-covered van in Dumb and Dumber, full of objects that violate your probation terms, you tried to start an insurrection which you publicized on Facebook, you get in a domestic dispute in view of surveillance cameras, and you gave the police that ridiculous testimony about it. And you're SURPRISED the police know about you?
After 8 days in solitary they dropped the assault charges of bearing false sinful witness by Rachel
I can't even parse this.
and WI utterly dropped everything
No they didn't. Wisconsin just preferred keeping you away for free to paying to have you around.
I believe because they knew, from my Court delivered motions, that I am going after all the Judges, DAs and BLUEcoat perps of Capital Felony TITLE 18 US Code Sections 241 and 242 Deprivation Of Rights Under Color Of Law, as well as TITLE 42 US Code 1983 (Civil Rights) in both their professional and private capacities.
I guess we'll never know, because you will never actually attempt any of this.
All for nothing!
Yeah, you got that right.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:58 am
I had to run from her, at least 8 times over the last year, in order to not have to defend myself
You had to run away from a 55-year-old woman? "To not have to defend myself?" Aren't you the world's greatest badass who sends federal agents running away just by looking at them? Does your body contain so much power that merely blocking a punch would shatter the attacker's skeletal system? Defending, when done by a trained fighter (HINT: not you) can easily be done without harming an attacker.
He misplaced his laser pointer.
TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:58 am
and WI utterly dropped everything
No they didn't. Wisconsin just preferred keeping you away for free to paying to have you around.
:lol:

Though, to be fair, Karl's paid Wisconsin to go away. It's not only free to keep him away, it's profit. Really, he should be whining that Wisconsin is not using his bail money to bring him back but keeping it for themselves.
101010 :towel:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Opvec is still impounded. Utah streets are still safe, for now.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

poplove wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:58 pm Opvec is still impounded. Utah streets are still safe, for now.
I'm tellin' Soros to put a bonus in your check this month :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:58 pm Opvec is still impounded. Utah streets are still safe, for now.
Thanks Poppy - I heard that Karl posted some krazy shit today on a platform I'm not on. Will post when i get the info,
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:thumbsup: Poppy, wonder what DOL has not been doing.

Scir -- here's his Telegram, seems like his usual nonsense but didn't read it carefully... Karl still wants to camp out for as long as it takes. Even the Utah event dude was like Good Luck With That.

Ammo and Karl are soclose Ammo doesn't know how to spell Karl's name.
Anyone ready for a campout??
Anybody in for this?

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [27.04.21 11:50]
ATF/U.S. Government are preparing to violate your God Endowed Right to Keep and Bear Arms AGAIN... THIS IS JUST ANOTHER REASON WHY WTP NEED TO:

Compel your State, by any peaceful means necessary, including OPEN CARRY protest, camping out at your State Capitol till hell freezes over, to sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and augment them WITH AN ARREST PROVISION. This law drafted by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison, augmented with the arrest provision will make ALL incremental State nullifications of ALL USURPED POWERS, since the 1913 TRIFECTA OF Constitutional Insurrection, and ALL Federal SPENDING, not delegated to Republicans, Democrats, Presidents, or SCOTUS, under ARTICLE I Section 8, BINDING via Municipal, County and State Law Enforcement ACTION on all their INSURRECTIONS against Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER that We The People "ordained and established" upon all Presidents, Republicans, Democrats and The Deep State of Executive branch Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

The American Militia Freedom Forces, of The Second Amendment Law, who are all listed in TITLE 10 US Code 246, under Unorganized Militia, who are currently stationed in all neighborhoods near you, shall be at the ready to assist and backup all Law Enforcement agencies of that State, who are enforcing all incremental State nullifications properly and Constitutionally enacted in pursuance of the Tenth Amendment supreme law of the land.

Along with State Nullifying ALL U.S. Government usurpations of Power and SPENDING, shall be incremental nullification of all Employer and Income Taxes IN COMPLIANCE with the many SCOTUS decisions that they DO NOT APPLY to the vast majority of Americans. Thereby the supreme law of the land, nearly all paychecks will become double their current size, without so much as a raise, or the printing of money out of thin air.

- Capt. Kart
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.04.21 10:45]
https://thewashingtonstandard.com/forme ... lications/

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.04.21 12:41]
To Utah State Unorganized Militia:

As I have been posting, to you all, see previous posts:

I am looking for numerous volunteers to surround the Utah State Capitol w/Armed AMFF (AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES) Troops of the Second Amendment Law.

=======================
WHO ARE IN THE AMFF meaning AT THIS TIME THAT TRIES THE SOULS OF MEN, WHO ARE BEING CALLED UP, BY THE UNDERSIGNED, to deploy to the Utah State Capitol, according to Law? And, to restore Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER therein and thereby?

See:

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b)The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 14, § 311; Pub. L. 85–861, § 1(7), Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1439; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title V, § 524(a), Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1656; renumbered § 246, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, § 1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

==========================

MISSION: To surround Utah State Capitol in an OPEN CARRY PROTEST and hold the ground (camping out thereupon) marching round thereon, until hell freezes over, or until such time they sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION; so that Utah State has A BINDING Resolution, ENFORCIBLE by Municipal, County and State LEO's, leading to incremental State Nullification of ALL usurpation of Powers and ALL Federal SPENDING not otherwise delegated to Republicans, Democrats, any President, or The Deep State, under ARTICLE I Section 8 of The Constitution pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

========================
Amendment 9 - Construction of Constitution. Ratified 12/15/1791:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People.
Ratified 12/15/1791. Note:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
=========================

Furthermore, all other States shall be so notified, by Utah State delegation, as to what and why Utah State is taking this strictly Constitutional and lawful legislative action.. Indeed this requisite is already within this bill as directly drafted by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

We, as AMFF of The Second Amendment LAW, Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution, currently stationed at all neighborhoods near you, pledge to facilitate and backup all State Law Enforcement agencies in this holy cause to restore The Constitution and Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER in our Home Country of Utah. One of Fifty Free, Independent and SOVEREIGN States that "form a more perfect Union" thereof, in pursuance of Constitutional LAW and ORDER, restored.

IF YOU WISH TO BE APART OF RESTORING TENTH AMENDMENT LAW AND ORDER UPON ALL PRESIDENTS, REPUBLICANS, DEMOCRATS and THE DEEP STATE, at the UTAH STATE CAPITOL, Please reply...

For when the U.S. Dollar collapses, in a few months, Venezuelan style, there is no second chance. Time is of the essence!

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW

(Spread the word)

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.04.21 14:47]
[Forwarded from Take The Oath]
[ Photo ]
Microsoft confirmed (https://tapnewswire.com/2021/03/microso ... confirmed/) they could “program complex behaviors using DNA.” Dr. Andrew Phillips, head of bio-computation at Microsoft Research, said that DNA is highly programmable, just like a computer. In 2009, Microsoft Research released (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/researc ... Muscat.pdf) controversial research detailing how DNA circuits can be programmed.

These programs (https://grandmageri422.me/2021/03/02/pl ... anism-101/) can impart a range of complex behaviors using DNA molecules. “Imagine a biological computer that operates inside a living cell,” remarked Dr. Phillips.

ARTICLE (https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-08- ... ystem.html)

@TakeTheOath 🦅

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.04.21 16:58]
Ammon Bundy asked; "Carl what is your objective in surrounding the Capitol building."

My reply:
The U.S.Dollar is going to collapse within 8 months, possibly 2. When that happens WTP can do nothing to restore Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER ever again. Can expound on this, if you desire.

We do not have anytime left to wait on State politicians, save if they are motivated by AMFF troops living on State Capitol grounds until they sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, without a Committee Of Correspondence/Style Attorneys pulling an AB-408 on us AGAIN...

This BINDING Resolution ENFORCED by Municipal, County and State LEOs shall result in the commencement of incremental State Nullification of all, ALL President, Republican, Democrat and Deep State usurpation of Powers and SPENDING not delegated to them under ARTICLE I Section 8 of the Constitution.

Including Employer and Income Taxation in compliance with the many SCOTUS decisions in that they do not apply to the vast majority of Americans. This process of State Nullification method, each one enforced by LEOs in pursuance of Tenth Amendmend Law and their Oath to support and defend it, over a transitional period of time (3-5 years) will result in doubling nearly all take home paychecks and massive economics to the American Middle Class, individuals and the State.

Not only that, but this process will result in all individual Rights, the whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights being restored to full force and effect upon all Presidents, Republicans, Democrats and the Deep State.

The rest of the States, once Utah leads the way, will quickly follow suit, because no State wants to be left holding the bag on $30 TRILLION in National Public Debt. Plus another $221 TRILLION in the UNFUNDED Liabilities of Socialistic Security and Medi-Scare.

See the attached video to procure a better enlightenment as to the why-fore.

- Capt. Karl

btw; Karl is spelled with a K.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.04.21 21:32]
Let us Americans ALWAYS REMEMBER that Federal Elections of REPUBLICANS are not the solution to the problem! They ARE THE PROBLEM. LOOK IT UP! Republicans SPENT OVER DOUBLE, what the Democrats did during the OBOMINATION Administration! And, mostly for SOCIALISTIC PROGRAMS!!!!!!

How's that for "the lesser of two evils"??? 🤔

Any so called Conservative who votes for THE GREATER OF TWO EVILS, The Republicans according to the Congressional voting record, has to be off their rocker!

Why not use the American Militia Freedom Forces to surround your State Capitol, in a PEACEFUL OPEN CARRY PROTEST and DEMONSTRATION Rally, and STAY THERE UNTIL HELL FREEZES OVER or your Legislators sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, augmented WITH AN ARREST PROVISION, to make it BINDING, so that your State has the ability to State Nullify all, ALL President, Republican, Democrat and Deep State usurpation of Powers and SPENDING not delegated to them under ARTICLE I Section 8 of The Constitution? And, here's the kicker in the arse, ENFORCE each and every State Nullification by Municipal, County and State Law ENFORCEMENT ACTION? Including State Nullification of Income and Employer taxes in compliance with the many SCOTUS decisions, which will double nearly all American Middle Class weekly take home paychecks without so much as a raise or the printing of money out of thin air???

Anyone ready for a campout??

- Capt. Karl
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution.
And, under The Lord, our ONE and ONLY God and King.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.04.21 21:48]
https://gunsinthenews.com/republicans-j ... accept-it/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL - here is some shit Karl posted today. I guess it is him, sounds like him but if it is he spelled his name incorrectly.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (40.06 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

More.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (39.57 KiB) Viewed 2915 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

"Naval Militia" is a cool thing I guess.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (37 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:00 pm
I'm tellin' Soros to put a bonus in your check this month :biggrin:
Fantastic! I've got my eye on a used airplane. I'm told all it needs is an engine and it's good to go. :lol:
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:12 am "Naval Militia" is a cool thing I guess. :snippity:
Nobody could possibly make head or tail of Karl’s manifestos, but I am enjoying the notion of a “Naval Militia” sailing across Utah.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

"IF YOU WISH TO BE APART OF"

Krazy Kapt could take a bit of space from between his ears to make this dribble less offensive.. "A PART"

Unless his subconscious has un-pickled enough to realize that no one will play pretend soldiers with him and they all want to be apart from him..

apart
[əˈpɑːt]
ADVERB
(of two or more people or things) separated by a specified distance in time or space.
"two stone gateposts some thirty feet apart" · [more]
synonyms:
away from each other · distant from each other
no longer living together or close emotionally.
"alcoholism had driven us apart"
synonyms:
separately · not together · independently · on one's own · separated · divorced
to or on one side; at a distance from the main body.
"Isabel stepped away from Joanna and stood apart"
synonyms:
to one side · aside · to the side · separately · alone · by oneself/itself · distant · isolated · cut off
used after a noun to indicate that someone or something has qualities which mark them out from other people or things.
"wrestlers were a breed apart"
so as to be shattered; into pieces.
"he leapt out of the car just before it was blown apart"
synonyms:
to pieces · to bits · in pieces · up · in two · asunder
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Didn't somebody mention in that the meeting he spoke at that Utah's legislature is no even in session right now? He is really oblivious to anything said to him by anybody.
101010 :towel:
Dave from down under

Yes - but Krazy Karl knows the truth...
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Karl will fall for anything. He reposted on Telegram a stupid Roger Stone video suggesting that an explosion near his office was a drone strike. Of course, it wasn't, it was an explosion at a flammable foam factory.

Now Karl lies about a Vail AZ school board meeting. Karl:

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [29.04.21 16:09]

AZ School.png
AZ School.png (105.03 KiB) Viewed 2763 times

100s of parents in Vail, AZ attended a School Board meeting, protesting mask mandates for schools. They would not leave. The Board was overwhelmed and outnumbered. They quit. The parents elected new members and immediately struck down mask mandates for kids. 💪🏻

Reality:
Lawyer: Group's attempt to replace Vail board was not legitimate
The Vail School District is disputing claims from a group calling itself "Freedom Fighters Group" that they replaced the school board.
By: KGUN 9 On Your SidePosted at 7:18 AM, Apr 29, 2021 and last updated 2021-04-29 12:29:22-04

TUCSON, Ariz. (KGUN) — EDITOR'S NOTE: A previous version of this story attributed the first quotation below to attorney Steve Portell. It was Vail Superintendent John Carruth who called the new board "a publicity stunt." The story has been corrected and KGUN 9 regrets the error.

The Vail School District is disputing claims from a group calling itself "Freedom Fighters Group" that they replaced the school board. The group says it took action using Robert's Rules of Order. They are guiding principals used to run board meetings. The district says the group didn't vote in a new board. We talked to a local attorney about the rules.

"It's a publicity stunt," Vail Superintendent John Carruth said. "A new board needs to be voted through a due elected process of the voters of this community. That did not happen last night." Portell said the rules do not give the group the right to take over.

"Roberts Rules of Order have been around for decades and really provide a way of conducting open meetings, public meetings, in an orderly fashion," attorney Steve Portell said. "They don't have the legal impact of supplanting Arizona law and removing elected officials from office." The district has repeatedly said that the mask mandate will remain in place through the end of the school year.
https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/l ... legitimate

Geez, talk about a sloppy af edit.

And looks here are Karl's big new plans. Q: What's a "Non-Essential Documentary"? A: Everything poots do.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [30.04.21 00:34]

430.jpg
430.jpg (112.39 KiB) Viewed 2763 times

51.jpg
51.jpg (53.61 KiB) Viewed 2763 times

Looks like the geniuses spelled it Persuit of Happiness :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL. I made a mistake yesterday about Signal - I don't do Signal so don't know how it works. Evidently the misspelling of Karl's name was cuz his name was entered incorrectly on the recipient's phone.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Dave from down under

:thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

The ridiculous Vail School board kabuki theatre is bigger and more interesting than Karl. Of course, cleaning bugs from a windshield is bigger and more interesting.
The crowd had been yelling “Robert Rules” earlier, implying that something in the rules allowed them to spontaneously overthrow the November 2020 Vail school board election, in which more than 74,000 residents voted.
It's an interesting topic so more on this nuttery is here at https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=533

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Luke

Post by Luke »

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [01.05.21 11:28]

Brad; Last night I traveled up here in Moroni to The Night Of Liberty. There must have been near a thousand in attendance. I conducted a survey. Everyone is anxious, desirous and excited to surround the State Capitol and camp there, many in a Constitutional Open Carry Rally, until either hell freezes over or our legislators sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION to make all State Nullification of all, All, ALL usurpation of Powers and SPENDING by all POTUSs, SCOTUS, Republicans, Democrats and The Deep State, BINDING and each State Nullification, by the thousands, all usurpation since the 1913 TRIFECTA, enforceable by Law Enforcement ACTION.

They rather do this than suffer the Dollar going full Weimar / Venezuela evolving into the Global Reset of vassalage for them and their beloved children and grandchildren.

I am being asked to speak and teach all over the place UT.

I don't think I will be able to hold them off from surrounding the Capitol until hell freezes over or a special Legislative session is assembled to sponsor and pass the K&V augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, so that Utah can and shall commence State Nullification of all FEDcoat usurped Powers and SPENDING, including Employer and Income Taxes, in compliance with the many SCOTUS decisions regarding same.

I won't be able to hold them back for long. They KNOW that the Dollar is going FULL Venezuela months before January.

Tonight I am going to the Vineyard Liberty UNITED Festival where I shall try to procure speaking and teaching time among the masses.

It just doesn't seem to me that the Utanians want the Global Reset our Cowardy Legislators are attempting to force upon them, by inaction, truancy and utter disregard for us and our best interests.

I think that if our legislators refuse to conduct a special session, sponsor AND PASS an exact facsimile of The K&V augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, while we have the thousands of Utahians there they might just replace them and pass it themselves, rather then suffer the Global Reset of the NWO/OWG.*

- Capt. Karl
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution:

"to execute the Laws of the Union (which are The first CURRENTLY EXISTING LAW in U.S. Code aka The Declaration Of Independence and its two dovetail documents aka The Constitution and The Bill Of Rights), Suppress (Deep State, Republican and Democrat) Insurrections (against Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER) and Repel (Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions."
* Karl still must think the Vail AZ School Board sham was real and can be replicated.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I watched part of the Moroni stupidity on line. Didn't see Karl but didn't watch all of it. There were probably 300-400 people there. I tweeted about the stupidity.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:12 am "Naval Militia" is a cool thing I guess. Capture.JPG
Organized or unorganized, the Constitution gives command and control of the militia to the Government, shared between the States and the Feds.

Pretend wannabe gang leaders need not apply.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

One of my tweets got the attention of a Boise councilman somehow. Probably wrong thread but whatever. And yes I checked - he is on Boise city council.

Return to “Other weirdos”