Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by Luke »

When the OpVec gets impounded in all 50 states he gets a challenge pin. :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Lani

Post by Lani »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:25 pm
orlylicious wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:38 pm Great seeing you Saint! Missed you, totally understand the need to have a break.

Soooo after all that, Karl got his AMFF Telegram going and this is what was most important to him. Nothing about the arrest but -- VITAMIN D!

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [21.04.21 12:11]

Dr. Cole, CEO & Medical Director, Cole Diagnostics: There's No Pandemic; Top 3 Public Health Messages Should Be: 1- Vitamin D; 2- Vitamin D; 3- Vitamin D (MIRRORED)
Yeah, that doctor later explained his statements and it does seem as if some took his statements way out of context. Not that Karl would care.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local ... 52c57a7e0e
In article above, Dr. Cole wrote "We have never tried an mRNA vaccine in humans before." That is false.

I responded to an anti-mRNA post in my local newspaper and provided a lot of information on mRNA research going back several years. I'm not going to dig up all that info again because I'll get engrossed in it (it's fascinating) and read until 3am. But to give you an idea of what's happening, by 2018 CureVac AG had an expanding portfolio of mRNA therapeutic targets, including cancer and infectious diseases, and BioNTech was developing an new approach to personalized cancer medicine using mRNA vaccines. Also over several years, research included using mRNA to heal damaged hearts. OK, that's not medical wording, but some damage was reversed. Nothing else has done that.

The mRNA covid vaccine is changing the medical landscape. In a sense, we are part of a massive movement that will ultimately improve our health and save lives in remarkable ways.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

BREAKING:

Karl posts on his Telegram his side of the story. He's miffed at the Gassy Burro.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [22.04.21 11:42]
The girl I was seriously dating, who I was just about to marry, had/has an acute bipolar disability that results in not only refusing to listen to me, but becomes very verbally and physically violent. I had to run from her, at least 8 times over the last year, in order to not have to defend myself, even more than I had to, in numerous situations. A like occurrence happened the Sunday before last.

As you also know I execute the Laws of the Union, thus so I cannot, by my principles, unlawfully travel with a Vehicle Registration or Driver's License.

Shawna Cox sent me a video of the fact that jails force inmates to take a nasal test, for COVID19, shoving the damn thing all the way up your nose and into the blood/brain barrier. Under the microscope it is revealed that there are nanites, upon the tip thereof, for contact tracing that are implanted by your brain.

In order to take my Marinette WI case to the WI Appallet Court, so that I could achieve my designs to restore the Rule of Law and the Right To Travel for my beloved fellow Countrymen and myself, with better public knowledge and publicity, I plead with the Jury to find me guilty, so I could take it, on appeal, to the higher Court that I might restore their God endowed individual unalienable Rights for them, not knowing of the jail nasal violation of my 4th Amendment Right to be secure in my person. How in the hell could I be in the AMFF with satellites tracking the nanites they were to plant near or upon my brain? So I traveled out of WI and the Judicial bastard enemies and insurrectionists against The Constitution and Bill Of Rights issued a Bench Warrant for not attending my sentence Hearing. Also impacting my Ozaukee Cty case and then upcoming hearing, thus a Warrant from Ozaukee Cty as well.

Well my EX girlfriend called 911 while she was throwing all of my things off the bed of the Op-Vec as she recovered her things thereupon. Then she commenced attacking and assaulting me physically and throwing my veh

See next page

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [22.04.21 11:44]
Well my EX girlfriend called 911 while she was throwing all of my things off the bed of the Op-Vec as she recovered her things thereupon. Then she commenced attacking and assaulting me physically and throwing my vehicle doors open. I had to drive away, with rear door open to get away from her. She told the BLUEcoats that I attacked her. In the meantime she tried to break my passenger side window and kick in the door.

The Sheriff's Department did an investigation, using surveillance camera tapes and dropped her charges of assault on me.

But as I was traveling to Idaho, to support Ammond Bundy for the BLUEcoat and Judicial assaults and arrests upon him, the Utah State Troopers were waiting for me. They arrested me for extradition back to WI. And, issued me 2 TAXATION BY CITATION on operating w/o Vehicle Registration nor DL, in addition to Rachel's bogus assault charges.

After 8 days in solitary they dropped the assault charges of bearing false sinful witness by Rachel and WI utterly dropped everything; I believe because they knew, from my Court delivered motions, that I am going after all the Judges, DAs and BLUEcoat perps of Capital Felony TITLE 18 US Code Sections 241 and 242 Deprivation Of Rights Under Color Of Law, as well as TITLE 42 US Code 1983 (Civil Rights) in both their professional and private capacities.

Nevertheless, all charges from WI and Utah where utterly dropped after 8 days in Solitary confinement. All for nothing!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

"Appallet Court" is the best typo in the history of the world. :lol:

As in, "I am appalled at how misinformed you are about the legal system." :fingerwag:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Uncle Drunky-Drunk wrote: . . has an acute bipolar disability that results in not only refusing to listen to me,
So one of the symptoms of bi-polar disorder is not listening the Kap'n?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
curmudgeon
Verified:

Post by curmudgeon »

But as I was traveling to Idaho, to support Ammond Bundy for the BLUEcoat and Judicial assaults and arrests upon him,
Ah, yes, Ammond, AKA "Idaho poot-ato-head,"
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

I've been checking on the opvec daily and it's still impounded. I'm sure he will make a huge announcement when he gets it back.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The man who shoved his pregnant wife down has been serially abused by a woman sporting injuries. Huh.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Kap'n Karl sure got himself out of a jam, didn't he? He was ALMOST going to marry that 'girl'! She'll be sorry she didn't follow his instructions, you betcha.
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

LOL at "solitary." He ended up either PCing up or getting sent to AdSeg so he wouldn't get his ass kicked. It's a county jail PVT Koenigs, not ADX Florence.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

poplove wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:52 pm I've been checking on the opvec daily and it's still impounded. I'm sure he will make a huge announcement when he gets it back.
As you also know I execute the Laws of the Union, thus so I cannot, by my principles, unlawfully travel with a Vehicle Registration or Driver's License.
He can't get it back without getting it registered, and he needs a valid driver's license to operate it.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He was in "solitary" because he refused a COVID test.
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

northland10 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:31 pm
LtDansLegs wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:04 pm I would think it was more likely to be a Federal charge if it were related to a straw man purchase/falsification of a 4473 form, though I guess it's possible it's breaking a specific WI law too. Wisconsin does happen to be one of the very few states to handle their own background checks for handguns and only outsource checks on long guns to the Feds.
The NRA even has a blog entry about it. Executive summary... don't do it. It's illegal. It is how criminals get ahold of guns.
Oh sure, I'm an FFL consultant and Class 3 collector, so I'm familiar with it. The person involved doesn't even have to be under disability, it's STILL a violation just to purchase a firearm for anyone else, no matter how squeaky clean.

I just remarked on it because the prosecutions I most commonly see for 4473 falsifications (buying for someone else, buying with the only intent being resale, being a wake and bake stoner and lying about it on the form, etc) are all Federal rather than a State charge. Of course it's all moot since WI didn't want Karl after all...much like virtually everyone else he encounters.
LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

Azastan wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:09 pm
poplove wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:52 pm I've been checking on the opvec daily and it's still impounded. I'm sure he will make a huge announcement when he gets it back.
He can't get it back without getting it registered, and he needs a valid driver's license to operate it.
Pretty much anybody should be able to drive it off the lot, I'm sure Brand or at least ONE of the pootcloud must be road-legal. They care about the owner being present for liability and all but that's usually about it. I actually don't recall, in all the times I've picked up at a tow yard, ever being required to show a valid license other than if accompanied by the title or registration just to prove it was actually mine. YMMV but I've definitely reclaimed one with expired tags also, so I think the only thing holding Karl up is probably the time to get together the money to pay whatever ungodly amount they charged him to store that behemoth. :lol:
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:21 pm He was in "solitary" because he refused a COVID test.
That'll do it, too. Once again, Fat Rambo's suffering ends up being entirely self inflicted.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:21 pm He was in "solitary" because he refused a COVID test.
And here I thought being in jail revoked your permission to refuse things.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

LtDansLegs wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:29 pm
Pretty much anybody should be able to drive it off the lot, I'm sure Brand or at least ONE of the pootcloud must be road-legal. They care about the owner being present for liability and all but that's usually about it. I actually don't recall, in all the times I've picked up at a tow yard, ever being required to show a valid license other than if accompanied by the title or registration just to prove it was actually mine. YMMV but I've definitely reclaimed one with expired tags also, so I think the only thing holding Karl up is probably the time to get together the money to pay whatever ungodly amount they charged him to store that behemoth. :lol:
You have more experience than I do. I've never had a vehicle impounded, so I'm just relaying the requirements which Utah says are needed.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

What a bunch of hooey his statement was. He pled guilty to the original no license and registration stuff in Marinette then promptly voluntarily dropped his appeal. The open case (and bench warrant) is for his bail jumping and he was found guilty by a jury. The Ozaukee case is still open. It is more likely they decided he was not worth the cost of bringing him back involuntarily.

If you loved your ex-girlfriend and she was bipolar, you should have been helping her deal with it, not ignoring the issue. I suspect she is not and he is using that as an excuse when she finally had enough of his BS.

Karl, you have not taken care of one judge, one LEO, anywhere, ever. You are just a big lying sack.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Azastan wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:45 pm
LtDansLegs wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:29 pm
You have more experience than I do. I've never had a vehicle impounded, so I'm just relaying the requirements which Utah says are needed.
I have helped do this before for a relative that got car impounded for DUI, DWS etc. Wasn't in Utah and that relative is a drunk like Karl. Went to impound lot with the relative and they had to show title, insurance etc. and pay impound charges and I could drive it off the lot - they couldn't cuz no DL. We got a trip permit instead of registering it and impound lot was cool with that. Car got repo'd when got it back to my house cuz reasons - they might have had a tip about where car was cuz that relative had no business being behind the wheel of a car.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

So are the weird typos and misspellings normal for a Karl post or is he drunk posting? I am well aware the two are not mutually exclusive in this case.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Baidn wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:34 pm So are the weird typos and misspellings normal for a Karl post or is he drunk posting? I am well aware the two are not mutually exclusive in this case.
Karl usually spells stuff correctly - his capitalization is always crazy. Of course the words he types and the order they are in never make any sense. My guess is that he is typing on his phone - maybe his computer is still in the impounded OpVec. I have same problem with spelling/typos when typing on phone.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:55 am BREAKING:

Karl posts on his Telegram his side of the story. He's miffed at the Gassy Burro.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [22.04.21 11:42]
The girl I was seriously dating, who I was just about to marry, had/has an acute bipolar disability that results in not only refusing to listen to me, but becomes very verbally and physically violent. I had to run from her, at least 8 times over the last year, in order to not have to defend myself, even more than I had to, in numerous situations. A like occurrence happened the Sunday before last.

Shawna Cox sent me a video of the fact that jails force inmates to take a nasal test, for COVID19, shoving the damn thing all the way up your nose and into the blood/brain barrier. Under the microscope it is revealed that there are nanites, upon the tip thereof, for contact tracing that are implanted by your brain.

In order to take my Marinette WI case to the WI Appallet Court, so that I could achieve my designs to restore the Rule of Law and the Right To Travel for my beloved fellow Countrymen and myself, with better public knowledge and publicity, I plead with the Jury to find me guilty, so I could take it, on appeal, to the higher Court that I might restore their God endowed individual unalienable Rights for them, not knowing of the jail nasal violation of my 4th Amendment Right to be secure in my person. How in the hell could I be in the AMFF with satellites tracking the nanites they were to plant near or upon my brain? So I traveled out of WI and the Judicial bastard enemies and insurrectionists against The Constitution and Bill Of Rights issued a Bench Warrant for not attending my sentence Hearing. Also impacting my Ozaukee Cty case and then upcoming hearing, thus a Warrant from Ozaukee Cty as well.

Well my EX girlfriend called 911 while she was throwing all of my things off the bed of the Op-Vec as she recovered her things thereupon. Then she commenced attacking and assaulting me physically and throwing my veh

See next page

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [22.04.21 11:44]
Well my EX girlfriend called 911 while she was throwing all of my things off the bed of the Op-Vec as she recovered her things thereupon. Then she commenced attacking and assaulting me physically and throwing my vehicle doors open. I had to drive away, with rear door open to get away from her. She told the BLUEcoats that I attacked her. In the meantime she tried to break my passenger side window and kick in the door.

The Sheriff's Department did an investigation, using surveillance camera tapes and dropped her charges of assault on me.

But as I was traveling to Idaho, to support Ammond Bundy for the BLUEcoat and Judicial assaults and arrests upon him, the Utah State Troopers were waiting for me. They arrested me for extradition back to WI. And, issued me 2 TAXATION BY CITATION on operating w/o Vehicle Registration nor DL, in addition to Rachel's bogus assault charges.

After 8 days in solitary they dropped the assault charges of bearing false sinful witness by Rachel and WI utterly dropped everything; I believe because they knew, from my Court delivered motions, that I am going after all the Judges, DAs and BLUEcoat perps of Capital Felony TITLE 18 US Code Sections 241 and 242 Deprivation Of Rights Under Color Of Law, as well as TITLE 42 US Code 1983 (Civil Rights) in both their professional and private capacities.

Nevertheless, all charges from WI and Utah where utterly dropped after 8 days in Solitary confinement. All for nothing!
If I had a fake FB account I would post that on Rachel's page and see her reaction. I don't sadly.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Where exactly did this brouhaha take place that there were surveillance cameras?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Gassy Burro has a beauty/health tip for everybody:

Gee, gosh, Foggy and Scir were just asking for a recommendation on a Nanobot Replication Inhibitor, but be SURE not to bring the hamster in the tub, just the pellets! :P

Rachel Gastiaburo Turner

Only suggested for concerned,
Make sure to thoroughly wash/clean the tub afterwards with paper towels & zeolite,charcoal..
Also, Bathe/soak In alfalfa pellets for hamsters 1 cup to very hot water 1/2ml of detergent.
Use a black light to see.. what’s extracted from the body attract to the alfalfa pellets.
Shower with Dr. Bonner’s Peppermint soap afterwards.
Repeat the process as you see fit.

Return to “Other weirdos”