Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
TheNewSaint

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by TheNewSaint »

Why didn't The Deep State get The A-TEAM you might ask?
Karl, the police didn't even bother arresting you. That's how irrelevant you were to the whole operation.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I guess a trust fund allows one to engage in playground pretend from childhood to dotage.

Overconsumption of alcohol probably helps as well.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lock your doors and hide your booze and women! There's a "Delegation of two; Brand Thornton and myself" out there! Lt. Root Beer totally has the right expression for these Telegram posts.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.07.21 14:11]
Please be so kind as to share my contact info with your leadership and really motivated members. Because we need to Unite in the Holy cause of Freedom and Liberty, via Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER upon Republicans, Democrats, POTUSs, Judges, DAs, BLUEcoat and FEDcoat Insurrectionists and Capital Felony Treasonous enemies of the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights,,, Right Now, Right Quick and IN A HURRY!

Time is of the essence. We need to share ideas, concepts and action plans, before the Dollar collapses, and we need to be victorious in restoring The Rule Of Law, in terms of what that means, IN PURSUANCE thereof The Constitution.

==============================
A REPORT from our Delegation of two; Brand Thornton and myself, traveled all the way to Phoenix AZ in the interest of Uniting, forming an alliance with, and planning with StopTheRinos.com group. This report is presented to the following Constitutional Patriots. They are encouraged to forward this news:
Shawna Cox and all True and Faithful Constitutional Patriots of The Supreme Law Of The Land:

Brand Thornton and I have discovered that the leadership and an obvious majority, if not unanimously the members at the meeting we attended, are TOTALLY and COMPREHENSIVELY knowledgeable of the unrighteous wickedness and INSURRECTION and Capital Felony treason by nearly ALL Republicans, Democrats, Presidents (INCLUDING PRESIDENT TRUMP! One reference the USMCA Treaty that gave away U.S. sovereignty to the UN, etc, etc, etc) I fine that they are also True and Faithful Patriots of The Supreme Law Of The Land, just like us.

I have every reason to believe that we can plan and work with this group to restore the Rule of Law, particularly Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER upon The President of The United States, upon ALL Republicans and Democrats, upon ALL Judges and DAs, and upon The Deep State plethora of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited by Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, from even existing, in the first place.

Therefore our mission and objective is accomplished and filled.

CONCLUSION; If we are to be successful in restoring the Rule of Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER, the whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights, and hold our elected and appointed Public SERVANTS including BLUEcoats, FEDcoats and The Deep State accountable to the Rule Of Law, We must endeavor to connect with our new friends and allies here in Arizona; StopTheRinos.com . I remain,

Very truly yours,

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law
OPERATING under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution
============================

The mission to restore Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER upon all POTUSs, SCOTUS, Republicans, Democrats, The Deep State and all Judges and Prosecutors, including a process by which to edify the American public at large, now suffering from the lack a proper education by Government sponsored Public Schools, the Mainstream Media Deep State Psy-Op propaganda arm, as well as traitorous Republicans and Democrats is ginormous, but through God, all things are possible.

Your members/group is an inspiration to me. My Constitutional Patriots and I are not alone. Neither was General Washington, his Continental Army and The American Militia Freedom Forces of the day! The good General was never shy from telling the public how much The Lord our ONE and ONLY God was with his Army, who shot and killed our Cops and Troops in Redcoats and our World Superpower Empire Government officials at every opportunity to procure Freedom and Liberty so that WTP could "ordain and establish" through our Free, Independent and SOVEREIGN home Countries, upon ALL Government Public SERVANTS; to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity" - Preamble of The Constitution

(Special message to TIM BROWN of SonsOfLibertyMedia.com --> I have reason to believe, that it would behoove us and be of benefit of the Holy cause of Freedom and Liberty, to contact the leadership of StopTheRinos.com and bring them on the show. Tell'em Capt. Karl sent you. I did stand up at the meeting to push your show. And, I saw many taking down notes to see/listen to your vital program for the cause.
Um, Phoenix? what happened to UTAH?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Karl has a planet-sized ego, and a pathological need for attention. Look at him namedropping much more relevant people and organizations left and right, and giving them instructions as if he were their boss. And all he has to say to them is the same crap over and over again. Even as he admits his only follower is his buddy, who is an even bigger loser than he is.
djpalmer71

Post by djpalmer71 »

What, no news of the mighty Karl for almost a week? Did he go and get himself arrested somewhere again?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hadn't looked at his Telegram lately... as Scir said, he just repeats the same stuff. They are all like that on Telegram, needed a break from the sewer for a minute :lol: Doesn't look like he's in Utah as he solemnly promised, he's delegating that to others.
(Special message to TIM BROWN of SonsOfLibertyMedia.com --> I have reason to believe, that it would behoove us and be of benefit of the Holy cause of Freedom and Liberty, to contact the leadership of StopTheRinos.com and bring them on the show. Tell'em Capt. Karl sent you. I did stand up at the meeting to push your show. And, I saw many taking down notes to see/listen to your vital program for the cause.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [17.07.21 00:49]
I HAVE FAITH IN MY BELOVED BROTHER, JESUS CHRIST. The King of Kings. The God of Angel Armies, who are always by my side..

Thus I have faith, of the ❤️. No SWAT TEAM of INSURRECTIONIST BLUEcoats, FEDcoats, NOR their Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus who are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing, in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER can bend or break me, because I have faith of the heart.

COME Join me my fellow Countrymen and Constitutional Patriots of The Supreme Law of the land. Put your faith in the Lord our ONE and ONLY God and King! And, STAND UP against our Insurrectionist enemies of The Constitution and The Laws that We The People "ordained and established" UPON THEM to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity" which also provides that ONLY God will be our God and King, neither Republican or Democrat shall we bow.

Because we have FAITH OF THE HEART!

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [18.07.21 23:43]

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [19.07.21 10:06]
THE GREATEST LIE EVER PERPETRATED upon our children and all Americans...

Do you see the brainwashing LIE on this monument, specifically created to mess with our minds, twist the truth, and utterly obfuscate reality, forever?

ALL AMERICANS CAME HERE TO BE BRITISH SUBJECTS! On this day not only were we BRITISH SUBJECTS the VAST MAJORITY wanted to be, and REMAIN, BRITISH. Including the vast majority of The Militia/Minutemen and nearly every single one of the Founding Fathers who formed, according to our Government, INFAMOUS Continental Congress. All of whom OUR World Superpower Government and OUR COPS and TROOPS in Redcoats they and most Americans called "Domestic Terrorists and Extremists".

This plaque is utter mind bending BS, to make your brain think we fought "against The British" when the fact is; we fought against our own tyrannical, despotic, usurping, oppressive World Superpower Government, shot our Cops and Troops, as well as our Government Officials on and after "The Day The Shot Was Heard Around The World".

Don't believe the BS of this God forsaken monument or Government sponsored Public Schools. WE WERE ALL BRITISH THEN... AND, WANTED TO BE!

- Capt. Karl
Weaker stuff than usual. djpalmer71, Karl really needs to go back to jail to liven things up, that's when he's at his best. :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

God, I am so sick of images like that. Legions of "conservative news" shows starring Colton Jon Truckdriver that put so much effort into looking legitimate. Look at all those text crawls and other on-screen items, just to spew the same tired, false bullshit. And promote their brand. Count how many times "Stew Peters" and "Red Voice Media" appear in the very tiny amount of text that's on that screen.

Hey #StuPiders: if you're going to go all this trouble to look legitimate, then put on a damn tie, you slob. You don't look like a newscaster; you look like a Millwall fan who's just been thrown out of a pub. Nice ripoff of the SportsCenter logo, too. I hope Disney sues you under a bridge, but I doubt you're relevant enough for them to know you exist. Either way, the Larry Lawncare True America Report will soon be along to replace you. You people are like flies in summer: no matter how many of you hit the bug zapper, there's always another one trying to land on my potato salad.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Stew Peters is nasty, belligerent, and always wrong. So in that sense, he's perfect for #FatRambo.

Stew.JPG
Stew.JPG (72.47 KiB) Viewed 2929 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL for keeping us caught up on Karl. I don't do Telegram but don't really miss reading Karl's repetitive shit. I do check occasionally to see if he is in jail. So far no (since his Utah adventure) but it is inevitable. Noticed that Brand posted nothing about their trip to Phoenix.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Brand posted a video today of him and Karl shofaring at the Utah Capitol. Don't know if they are there or if Brand just posted an old video.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (33.58 KiB) Viewed 2757 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

#FatRambo didn't post on Telegram for a while, he must have been thinking up new things to post. :smoking:

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [27.07.21 14:25]
We just need to find a way to stay alive for up to two years without any form of money, any food, any water, any gasoline or diesel, any lights or electricity. The only remaining question is; Can We TRUE and FAITHFUL Constitutional Patriots of Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER, survive for two years. And, resist many tens of thousands of US, UN and Foreign troops that the U.S. Military has been training at Fort Campbell for over 15 years for Marshal Law and the confiscation of firearms and the designing and building of giant FEMA and Re-Education camps, just like the movie RED Dawn. And, remember, the US Military, FEDcoats and BLUEcoats all fight at the pleasure of our INSURRECTIONIST Republican and Democrat usurper enemies of Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER. They are "ONLY DOING THEIR JOB". The FOLLOWING IS ALL PLANNED out by the US Government. It is called COG (Continuity Of Government). And, the plan is to use ALL the Armies of The World to subdue all American insurgents:

See:

1.)

2.)

3.)

REMEMBER! The Republicans, Democrats, Deep State, POTUS (any POTUS whether R or D) and The US Military, UN Peacekeepers and US Military trained foreign troops greatest WEAPON is FOOD, WATER and ELECTRICITY!!!!!!!!!!!! Their PLAN is, after there IS NO US Dollar to buy ANYTHING, to offer us all those things for FREE, if we exchange our weapons to the US, UN and Foreign Troops in our streets, so that our children can live and stop starving and dying of thirst, heat and cold. With a SUPER WEAPON as food, water and power, how long can we resist? For these weapons are so much more powerful than any other weapon on Earth.

- Capt. Karl
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of "The Supreme Law of The Land".

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.07.21 12:01]
"CONSERVATIVES" definition IS he who ALWAYS votes for Republicans, and are against Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER. All "Conservatives" also ALWAYS demand that you COMPLY with the BLUEcoats' and FEDcoats ORDERS, NO MATTER WHAT! Regardless of how against The Constitution, Bill Of Rights, and our God endowed individual unalienable Rights the BLUEcoat order is. And, no matter how badly the BLUEcoat ORDER is in violation of the Capital Felony Crime of TITLE 18 U.S. Code Sections 241 and 242 DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW. According to all "Conservatives" we HAVE TO obey all BLUEcoat Capital Felony Insurrectionist enemies against The Constitution and The Bill Rights. The "Conservatives" all tell us Constitutionalists of THE Supreme Law Of The Land that if we would just obey the utterly unlawful Insurrectionist ORDERS of the BLUEcoat violators of their own Oath to support and defend The Constitution against all enemies, both Republican and Democrat, we wouldn't get into our troubles.

My advise NEVER EVER TRUST a "Conservative" enemy of the Laws that We The People "ordained and established" upon The POTUS, SCOTUS, upon all Republicans, Democrats and their Deep State Demon Spawn inseminated by pure unadulterated unmitigated violations of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

Anyone, "Conservative" or otherwise, who DEMANDS that We The People obey orders by despots, usurpers, tyrants, and oppressor BLUEcoats, who are IN THE PROCESS as we speak perpetrating Capital Felony TREASONOUS crimes of TITLE 18 U.S. Code Sections 241 and 242 DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW, should also be arrested as an enemy of The Constitution and The "Supreme Laws of the Land" that We The People "ordained and established" upon all BLUEcoats and their Judge and DA instigators of these Constitutional Capital Felony Crimes.

DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW

SUMMARY:

Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.
The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242
Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.07.21 12:01]
- Capt. Karl

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.07.21 13:48]
FACT: The VAST MAJORITY of Republicans and Democrats are DIRECTLY giving ILLEGAL ALIEN Invading forces against our World unique AMERICAN Culture, who are coming here specifically to takeover our American neighborhoods, change our American language, takeover our American schools, and over run our World unique American Culture without coming through a legal port of entry or going through the 5 - 7 year probationary period of classes on top of classes to learn how an American thinks, walks, talks, our cultural beliefs, our unique American values, principles, Constitution, Bill Of Rights, and The American way in pursuance of our Naturalization supreme Law Of The Land. At the end of the classes and probationary period the Government instructor is supposed to say; now, after 5+ years of learning our American language and what an American thinks and does, DO YOU STILL REALLY WANT TO BECOME AN AMERICAN? If No, they need to go back home and their Culture that he wants to keep, opposed to our American way.

And, get this; the VAST MAJORITY of Republicans and Democrats are giving all ILLEGAL Invaders a total pass on The Jab. Hell, they are coming in, by the MILLIONS UNDOCUMENTED! With no possible way to track them.

And, many hundreds of thousands are coming in with COVID19! As tested by Boarder Patrol! And, then immediately transported by bus or US Military Air Transport to many hundreds of our American cities.

What could possibly go wrong, with this bipartisan plan by our elected and appointed Republican and Democrat enemies of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER. Where in the hell is shipping foreign invasion forces, many COVID19 infected, a delegated power itemized under ARTICLE I Section 8 of the Constitution? I see where We The People, via our Free Home Countries, delegated The Republicans and Democrats the power to PROHIBIT THE MIGRATION AND IMPORTATION OF PERSONS AFTER THE YEAR 1808. And, the power to create unified NATURALIZATION LAWS.

- Capt. Karl
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I was not sure why he is saying Fort Campbell is where we are training foreign and US troops to enforce martial law. Yes, we have a large military training program but of all the many, many courses offered here and abroad, none of them are offered at Fort Campbell (Foreign Military Training Report to Congress, FY 2016 and 2017). https://www.state.gov/wp-content/upload ... _16_17.pdf

I realize with the FEMA comment, he probably got it all from some conspiracy site which also would explain the 15-year thing. It was probably still 15 years 20 years ago. The only connection I can figure is that the 101st Airborne is based at Fort Campbell. It was the 101st that Eisenhower sent to Little Rock.

Ta da.. when Marcia laws comes and locks up all the Jans and Cindys and takes the Capn's pop guns, and stupid mobile, it will be the 101st.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL for keeping us updated on Karl. His nonsense is so repetitive and boring. I wish he would do jail tours again - at least that was interesting.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

We just need to find a way to stay alive for up to two years without ... any food, any water ...
That'd be a neat trick, if'n you can pull it off. Keep me posted on how that's going for you. :smoking:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:57 pm
We just need to find a way to stay alive for up to two years without ... any food, any water ...
That'd be a neat trick, if'n you can pull it off. Keep me posted on how that's going for you. :smoking:
Well, he has probably living without any water for years now, especially for washing himself.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

woodworker wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:22 pm :snippity:
Well, he has probably living without any water for years now, especially for washing himself.
Pfffftttt...the beer he consumes has all the water he needs....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

What's that line from "Father Goose?" "I haven't been taking any anesthetic -- oh, yes I have."
Luke

Post by Luke »

Did anybody notice in #FatRambo's previous posts there was NO MENTION of SURROUNDING STATE CAPITALS? Um, what happened there? Zero mention of:
"TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. PICK A STATE CAPITOL TODAY, UNITE and come from every single State of The Union!!! ONLY if we SURROUND ONE or more State Capitols to demand and compel State Legislators and Governor, can we STOP THE COLLAPSE OF THE DOLLAR and thus THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT "Global Reset"..."
While considering that, here's a little racism to have with your coffee.
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [28.07.21 13:48]
FACT: The VAST MAJORITY of Republicans and Democrats are DIRECTLY giving ILLEGAL ALIEN Invading forces against our World unique AMERICAN Culture, who are coming here specifically to takeover our American neighborhoods, change our American language, takeover our American schools, and over run our World unique American Culture without coming through a legal port of entry or going through the 5 - 7 year probationary period of classes on top of classes to learn how an American thinks, walks, talks, our cultural beliefs, our unique American values, principles, Constitution, Bill Of Rights, and The American way in pursuance of our Naturalization supreme Law Of The Land. At the end of the classes and probationary period the Government instructor is supposed to say; now, after 5+ years of learning our American language and what an American thinks and does, DO YOU STILL REALLY WANT TO BECOME AN AMERICAN? If No, they need to go back home and their Culture that he wants to keep, opposed to our American way.

And, get this; the VAST MAJORITY of Republicans and Democrats are giving all ILLEGAL Invaders a total pass on The Jab. Hell, they are coming in, by the MILLIONS UNDOCUMENTED! With no possible way to track them.

And, many hundreds of thousands are coming in with COVID19! As tested by Boarder Patrol! And, then immediately transported by bus or US Military Air Transport to many hundreds of our American cities.

What could possibly go wrong, with this bipartisan plan by our elected and appointed Republican and Democrat enemies of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER. Where in the hell is shipping foreign invasion forces, many COVID19 infected, a delegated power itemized under ARTICLE I Section 8 of the Constitution? I see where We The People, via our Free Home Countries, delegated The Republicans and Democrats the power to PROHIBIT THE MIGRATION AND IMPORTATION OF PERSONS AFTER THE YEAR 1808. And, the power to create unified NATURALIZATION LAWS.

- Capt. Karl

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [29.07.21 18:28]
Why are our elected and appointed INSURRECTIONIST enemies allowed to continue to violate the Rule Of Constitutional Law? Why don't they answer the questions regarding 500+ of our Fellow Countrymen being Locked Up? For example the SO CALLED Michigan Militia who were allegedly planning to "kidnap" Michigan Governor Whitmer, it turns out that 12 of the 14 WERE FBI Agents!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a SETUP!!!!! How many who went to the Federal Capital were SET UP by the FBI and DOJ too?????

The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup agencies and bureaus that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing IN THE FIRST PLACE, pursuant to Tenth Amendment Law and Order, are putting innocent Americans, WHO CARE about The Constitution that We The People "ordained and established" UPON THEM as unambiguously stated in The Preamble of The Constitution, are and have been FOR DECADES, for example at the Bundy Ranch fiasco where We The People of The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 saved the very lives of up to 3000 men, women and children from 213 Battlefield dressed US Government Deep State Agents with FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS and FEDcoat Sniper Teams. The 3000 men, women and children were protesting in support of the Bundy Ranch family and IN SUPPORT of TENTH AMENDMENT LAW & ORDER upon the US Government.

MY GOD, see all of the following YouTube videos regarding what The Deep State is doing, even to Congressmen trying to do the right thing regarding the over 500 innocent Americans with regards to the January 6th Washington D.C. event that our elected and appointed Republican, Democrat and POTUS ENEMY INSURRECTIONIST despots, tyrants, usurpers and oppressors are doing to The Constitution, to the American people and to the FEW righteous Congressmen we have:

LIVE: Reps. Gaetz, Gosar, Gohmert, and MTG visit Jan 6th Pol. Prisoners Corrections Facility 7/29/21:

OH MY GOD! These Deep State BASTARDS who locked out these Congressmen from the Prison of our Fellow Americans arrested in Washington D.C. NEED TO GO TO HELL!! They have to be held accountable. The Attorney who wanted to see his clients, wouldn't even be let into the Prison!!!! What the FUK!???

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [29.07.21 15:28]

"THIS IS WHAT (TRUE) INSURRECTION (by the US Government) against The Constitution and The American People LOOKS LIKE!"

AMERICANS have been beat up so bad in this prison that they are BLIND!!!! Some are in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT for as much as 22 - 24 hours every day!

Our fellow AMERICANS are being treated in the most heinous fashion, almost as if they are the Bundy Ranch family and the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of the Second Amendment Law, who saved up to thousands of American protestors there at the Bundy Ranch in 2014.

The Prison Guards are charging several Congressmen OF TRESPASSING, RIGHT NOW as I type this, on this LIVE STREAM video, because they are trying to investigate what the hell is going on with regards to our 500+ Fellow Americans who were UNLAWFULLY arrested regarding the January 6th protest at Washington D.C.

- Capt. Karl
OPERATING UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution:

"... To execute the Laws of The Union (which are THE First currently existing Law in U.S. Code aka The Declaration Of Independence and its two dovetail documents of "the supreme law of the land" aka The whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights. Most important of these laws being Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER), Suppress (Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS and Deep State) INSURRECTIONS (against Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER), and Repel (Foreign ILLEGAL Alien) Invasions."

- Capt. Karl
OPERATING under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [30.07.21 08:49]
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/and-we-w ... -governor/

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [30.07.21 09:26]
THE US GOVERNMENT IS CHARGING SEVERAL CONGRESSMEN FOR TRESPASSING AND OBSTRUCTION FOR ASKING TO INSPECT THE HORRIED TREATMENT AND CONDITIONS IN THE US GOVERNMENT POLITICAL PRISON IN WASHINGTON DC.

It is reported that over 50 American people protestors, aka Political Prisoners of Republicans, Democrats, the POTUS and The Executive branch Deep State of FEDcoat Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited, by Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, from even existing in the first place, from the Washington DC January 6th protest at the National Capitol are being beat up and treated with heinous cruel and inhumane treatment.

The Constitution states: "Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

THIS is what INSURRECTION LOOKS LIKE! INSURRECTION against Constitutional LAW and ORDER that, pursuant to the Preamble of The Constitution WE THE PEOPLE "ordained and established" upon Republicans, Democrats, POTUSs, SCOTUS and The Deep State to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity."

The despotism, usurpation, torture, tyranny, the massive bodily harm to our fellow Americans, who really and truly care about The Constitution and the "Supreme Laws of the land" that WE "ordained and established" upon the US Government, being held in this US Government Political Prison, IS OFF THE CHARTS! Moreover, these are not only utter Capital Felony Crimes against the American people, it is most certainly Capital Felony TREASON and INSURRECTION against The Constitution!

We The People must hold these US Government usurper INSURRECTIONISTS, tyrants, and despots accountable! ALL Government officials who perpetrated these heinous Capital Felony Crimes, including The FBI, DOJ, Bureau Of Prisons, and Guards, etc, etc, etc MUST BE ARRESTED, JAILED and TRIED before a Jury of their peers.

GOD HELP US!

- Capt. Karl
Operating under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of "The Supreme Law of The Land"

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [30.07.21 14:52]
THE VAX IS A PROVEN TOXCIN. IN FACT, IT IS A PROVEN BIOWEAPON! And, the Republicans, the Democrats, the President and The Deep State of Executive branch Agencies and Bureaus who are explicitly prohibited by Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER from even existing in the first place, is using six ways to Sunday to force Americans, Adults and Children, to take it, OR you will not be able to do ANYTHING from go to work to buying groceries.

IT IS PROVEN that anyone who has taken the Vax can SHED THE deadly bioweapon/toxin to others around them. So the Vax is literally CONTAGIOUS!

THE BIGGEST CONCERN OF ALL is that The US Government and their Mainstream Media Psy-Op Propaganda arm, coconspirators, when combined, are the most DEADLY prevaricators in the history of the World.

THE QUESTION BECOMES, SHOULD WE HOLD THEM ALL ACCOUNTABLE,before or after they have killed us and our children off and/or infected us with Nano Technology to utterly control us and our minds? :?:

- Capt. Karl
(In Contrast the FBI, DOJ, ATF, NIH, CDC, and the VAST MAJORITY of The Deep State INSURRECTIONISTS are working DIRECTLY against The Rule of Constitutional Law and Order and, thereby, all American people.)

JPC, Karl has this all worked out! Any change in your thinking about Karl's learned analysis pointing to the, "utter collapse of the Dollar, before this year is out"?

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [30.07.21 18:31]
THE MACABRE BRIGHTSIDE of the CONvid19 JAB TOXCIN/BIOWEAPON created by The Deep State
by Capt. Karl of the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES

THERE IS A MACABRE BRIGHTSIDE to the JAB! And, all AMFF (AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES) Troops, of the Second Amendment Law, who operate under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution; "to execute the Laws of the Union" (which are the First Law in current U.S. Code in full force and effect, aka The Declaration Of Independence and its two dovetail documents of "the supreme law of the land (ARTICLE VI clauses 2 & 3), Suppress (Republican, Democrat, POTUS, and Deep State) Insurrections (against 10th Amendment LAW & ORDER), ...", need to take this seriously:

We have witnessed the over 200 top immunologist doctor signatures certifying that the Jab is a toxin, indeed a Bioweapon. They have certified that the VAST majority of Americans, who took it, will die within two years. Fox Business reported two days ago that over half of all Americans have taken the Jab. There are about 340 Million Americans. That makes the American casualties to be in the area of 170 million dead.

We also know that the owners of The Federal Reserve System and their Trilateral Commission and Council On Foreign Relations has planned for the utter collapse of the Dollar, before this year is out, to accomplish their megalomaniacal plans of a One World "green hybrid" combo Socialist/Communist/Fascist UN style Government with NO PLACE ON EARTH to run from IRS Agent Smith who Klaus Schwab of The World Economic Forum is going to use, once the Dollar has totally collapse a couple of months from today to take all American Middle Class, homes, cars, ATVs, etc, etc, etc and place their freshly created note instruments into the UN Global Basket to create the NEW ONE WORLD ORDER currency aka SDRs otherwise known as "Special Drawing Rights" make up of all assets of The American Middle Class families. As the wonderful Klaus Schwab said to save us from starving to death as the result of the utter collapse of the Dollar, to be a nice guy, along with the owners of The Federal Reserve System, Republicans, Democrats and The Deep State of Federal Executive branch Agencies and Bureaus that are, by Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER, explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place, along with the shock troops of The IRS he said; "Americans will own nothing. And, like it."

Now here is the MACABRE bright side; The Americans who are going to take the Jab are the "Conservative Tories" (who always say; "If you would just do what the BLUEcoat (Gestapo) Insurrectionist enemies of The Constitution tell you to do, you wouldn't have any problems. As we plainly see they are so gullible and willing to give up their God endowed individual Rights at the drop of a taser or being pulled over during a traffic stop when the BLUEcoats perpetrate TITLE 18 U.S. Code Sections 241 & 242 Deprivation Of Rights (The God endowed Right to Travel by any means of conveyance we desire without Vehicle Registration and/or a Drivers License nor fee, pursuant to a plethora of Federal and SCOTUS precedent, for the sole reason of TAXATION BY CITATION, they are the ones that say the Government is always right, and we only need to snap to it whenever they give ORDERS against us and our Rights.

The other Americans who will take the Jab are the Socialist/Communist Liberals who are also Tories (BIG Government Loyalists and Lovers). For they are also fools.
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [30.07.21 18:31]
The only Americans who will not take the Jab are the ones of the AMFF, Constitutional Patriots of Constitutional Law and Order that We The People "ordained and established" upon all POTUSs, SCOTUS, Republicans, Democrats, BLUEcoats, FEDcoat, Judges, DAs, and The Deep State pursuant to The Preamble of The Constitution to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our posterity", such as Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER upon all SERVANTS of the U.S. Government including our Republican and Democrat Insurrectionists and Capital Felony Traitorous thereof who got all of us Americans into this cluster Fuk due to their crimes against 10th Amendment LAW & ORDER.

Well we Patriots and AMFF troops were all worried about having enough food and resources to survive right??? PROBLEM SOLVED! Think of all of the provisions just sitting there for the taking when well over half of our population have been executed by the Republicans, Democrats, POTUS, and The Deep State of Agencies and Bureaus that, by supreme law of the land, are not even supposed to exist!

Here is the battle plan to restore Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER upon our elected and appointed INSURRECTIONIST Capital Felony Traitors there of, enemies of The Declaration Of Independence and its two dovetail documents of Law called the whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights that We The People MUST RESTORE, word for word, to FULL FORCE AND EFFECT upon all Republicans, Democrats, POTUSs, SCOTUS, and the Deep State of Agencies and Bureaus who are explicitly prohibited by 10th Amendment LAW & ORDER from even existing in the first place:

1.) Stay alive and survive during the mayhem in just a couple of months from today when the U.S. Dollar UTTERLY COLLAPSES in a SUPER HYPERINFLATIONARY EVENT due to Republican and Democrat mass violations of Tenth Amendment LAW since the 1913 TRIFECTA of Constitutional INSURRECTION and TREASON which are:

a.) The ratification of the NON-ratified 16th Amendment.
b.) The ratification of the NON-ratified 17th Amendment (both ratified by utter LIE in the tally of State ratification votes by the despicable Secretary Of State Philander Knox under the tutelage of Socialist In Chief Woodrow Wilson. Neither one was even close to that needed for ratification.)
c.) The passage of The Federal Reserve System of 1913, without so much as an ARTICLE V Amendment to the money clause laws of ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 5, nor ARTICLE I Section 10 clause 1 of The Constitution. That in itself was INSURRECTION and an outright Capital Felony TREASONOUS Crime WORTHY OF THE GALLOWS!

2.) Move out to the wilderness, remember there will be no money for gasoline, diesel, any food or anything else, when the Dollar collapses. So you better be at your selected camp before that. There will be no provisions for many months, UNTIL

3.) Millions of Americans die from the Jab. Then, especially in the towns and cities, there will be vast amounts of food, supplies and provisions. INCLUDING AMMO and GUNS.

4.) The AMFF HAS TO BE READY to invade the towns and cities BEFORE the FOREIGN Troops, the UN Peacekeepers, the BLUEcoats, the FEDcoats of The Deep State and the U.S. Military totally takes over and removes the MASSIVE volumes of food and provision left by the American people they murdered by CONvid19 and the Vax.

5.) We will have to FIGHT for the provisions of our DEAD beloved fellow Countrymen who fell for the beguiling talk of the Republican, Democrat, and POTUS enemies of Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER by which they birthed their DEMON SPAWN of The Deep State. The same Deep State that had 12 FBI Agents setup a couple of Militia troops to supposedly kidnap the tyrannical, despotic, usurper Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Nearly all of them were FBI and other Department Of Homeland Security Deep State alphabet soup Executive branch enemies of Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER.

6.) We AMFF got to get to the provisions before our INSURRECTIONIST enemies of OUR Constitutional Laws, that We The People "ordained and established" UPON THEM, get there! We've got to make plans to procure as much food, supplies and provisions we need to restore the whole Constitution, the entire Bill Of Rights and Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER upon our elected and appointed Republican and Democrat enemies thereof, and upon the BLUEcoat, Judge, DA, FEDcoat, and our Capital Felony enemies thereof in the U.S. Military, who trained FOREIGN Troops from all over the World, UN Peacekeepers, to take away all the weapons, ammo, homes, cars, and assets of The American Middle Class and take over our streets, cities and towns in full out Martial Laws, at Fort Campbell, in which the U.S. Military built full mock cities and neighborhoods to train all of the Foreign Troops, etc. for when they cause the collapse of the U.S. Dollar by violating Tenth Amendment Law & Order, right along with the Money clause laws of The Constitution.

The BRIGHT SIDE of the Millions of American Family Murders by CONvid19 and The Jab, TONS of food, supplies and provisions, IF YOU KNOW WHEN to and PLAN OUT carefully when to return to our empty cities and towns and be PREPARED TO FIGHT LIKE HELL!

- Capt. Karl

Second Amendment LAW; "A well regulated Militia (regulate and regulated in the Commerce clause and the Second Amendment Law means; "To Make Regular" in other words BY SUPREME LAW, there is supposed to be an AMFF Unit or three IN EVERY SINGLE NEIGHBORHOOD from Sea To Shining Sea.

A WELL REGULATED Militia, being necessary to the security of a FREE State, The Right of The People SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. And, we need to secure OURSELVES, protect our LIVES, LIBERTY and PROPERTY from our elected and appointed Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS and Deep State INSURRECTIONIST Capital Felony TRAITORS of our Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER that We The People "ordained and established" upon ALL of them, to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity." (Preamble of The Constitution)

There are a hell of a lot of people that need to be held accountable. They need to go to hell. And, We The People need to make the travel arrangements.

SO HELP US GOD!

- Capt. Karl
The good thing is that Karl stays level-headed, brief and to the point, and doesn't panic, that's what makes him such an effective leader.

By the way, note once again no mention of surrounding state capitols. What about those news storiestrumpeting he was single-handedly going to save America? This was May 28, two months and poof?
Capt. Karl Koenigs is leading US patriots in Utah to demand that legislatures work to nullify all unconstitutional federal laws and adopt Madison and Jefferson’s resolutions and add in an arrest provision for all federal agents who attempt to enforce unconstitutional laws. Karl, along with others, have camped out at the Utah capital and will remain there until their demands are heard and put into law. He joins me with an update.
https://settingbrushfires.com/us-patrio ... rest-feds/
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:23 am JPC, Karl has this all worked out! Any change in your thinking about Karl's learned analysis pointing to the, "utter collapse of the Dollar, before this year is out"?
OODLES OF REPETITOUS BLOVIATING GARBAGE
by Capt. Karl of the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES

We also know that the owners of The Federal Reserve System and their Trilateral Commission and Council On Foreign Relations has planned for the utter collapse of the Dollar, before this year is out, to accomplish their megalomaniacal plans of a One World "green hybrid" combo Socialist/Communist/Fascist UN style Government with NO PLACE ON EARTH to run from IRS Agent Smith who Klaus Schwab of The World Economic Forum is going to use, once the Dollar has totally collapse a couple of months from today to take all American Middle Class, homes, cars, ATVs, etc, etc, etc and place their freshly created note instruments into the UN Global Basket to create the NEW ONE WORLD ORDER currency aka SDRs otherwise known as "Special Drawing Rights" make up of all assets of The American Middle Class families. As the wonderful Klaus Schwab said to save us from starving to death as the result of the utter collapse of the Dollar, to be a nice guy, along with the owners of The Federal Reserve System, Republicans, Democrats and The Deep State of Federal Executive branch Agencies and Bureaus that are, by Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER, explicitly prohibited from even existing in the first place, along with the shock troops of The IRS he said; "Americans will own nothing. And, like it."
:snippity:
1.) Stay alive and survive during the mayhem in just a couple of months from today when the U.S. Dollar UTTERLY COLLAPSES in a SUPER HYPERINFLATIONARY EVENT due to Republican and Democrat mass violations of Tenth Amendment LAW since the 1913 TRIFECTA of Constitutional INSURRECTION and TREASON which are:
c.) The passage of The Federal Reserve System of 1913, without so much as an ARTICLE V Amendment to the money clause laws of ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 5, nor ARTICLE I Section 10 clause 1 of The Constitution. That in itself was INSURRECTION and an outright Capital Felony TREASONOUS Crime WORTHY OF THE GALLOWS!

2.) Move out to the wilderness, remember there will be no money for gasoline, diesel, any food or anything else, when the Dollar collapses. So you better be at your selected camp before that. There will be no provisions for many months, UNTIL
To modify an old economist joke, Karl has correctly predicted 27 of the last 0 currency collapses. With the exception of utterly failed states with minimal foreign trade (Zimbabwe, Syria, Iraq and a few others), there have been zero currency collapses in developed economies since those suffering post-WWII hyperinflation. Since that time, globalization and heavily interlocking trade relationships has provided a safety net that will generally backstop a lot of the effects of high inflation, as long as government policy keeps the borders open. If you have something that people in other countries want, you can use the fact of cheaper exports to bring in hard currency, which wasn't an option that was as easily available in post-WWII wreckage as it is today.

BTW, if you're thinking of Venezuela as a counterexample, it's not. Venezuela does have an export that people want: oil. But their oil is highly corrosive and requires special refineries to process it. The US imports more Venezuelan oil than anyone else, yet it's not building even more refineries who can process it. The Venezuelan native refinery system has collapsed, so they can't export product, only crude. They're forced to give up a discount on every barrel due to higher refining costs, and because they can't sign up new customers, they can't take advantage of their own inflation to benefit from cheaper export prices.

But I digress. If the dollar collapses in a post-WWII style event, the entire global population will be in caves trying to figure out how to rub sticks together to make fire in about six months. It's not the case that the US would collapse and the UN would rush in to grab our guns and our stuff.

Oh, and the idea that the Federal Reserve should be abolished is simply adorable. Ask anybody who rants about how the Fed is illegal, how they are the source of all evil, or how they should be "audited" can't even explain what the Fed is or what it does. I'm sure Karl has advocated for a return to the gold standard, as most anti-Fed whack jobs do. That would bomb civilization back to the stone age. Along with all our other ecological disasters, not many people know that we may be actually approaching "peak gold," as gold production is declining. I'm working from memory here, but if that's the case, then going back on the gold standard now would be an even worse idean than ever before.

It's really amazing how all of the wailing and ominous predictions from Karl are all about dirty foreigners somehow coming in to steal the expensive stuff like ATV's, RV's, fancy cars, etc. It's a pretty clear case of projecting economic anxiety. A lot of people who make a decent salary are actually pretty close to the edge. I've read on several occasions that 50% of American households don't have $500 for an emergency car repar -- they'd have to charge it or borrow it. But even scarier, 20% of households with income over $100,000 a year don't have that much cash. In other words, there are a lot of middle class people who are living paycheck to paycheck because they've over-spent, and they know that it doesn't take much going wrong for them to end up foreclosed on and out in the streets. That's entirely their own fault, but it's easy to blae furreigners, especially non-white ones or ones with funny-sounding names, or ones who are members of the tribe of "international bankers."
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:39 pmIf the dollar collapses in a post-WWII style event, the entire global population will be in caves trying to figure out how to rub sticks together to make fire in about six months.
Sorry, this cave is OCCUPIED.

I'ma start hoarding Bic lighters. Rubbing sticks reminds me of work! :fingerwag:

Seven billion people, too few caves. It's gonna be real crowded in there. :doh:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
arayder

Feed this idiot to the boys, Wolfgang

Post by arayder »

So Karl's wet dream is that the covid vaccine kills million of urbanites, leaving a bounty of goods available to he and his imaginary army.

I always knew Karl was pretty dense based on his pathetic misunderstanding of history and law, but this idea has an extra shot of stupid poured in.

Karl assumes that foreign powers, the U.N. and the deep state would and could team up to kill millions so they can get the beans and ammo out their houses after they die. But he's going to beat 'em to the punch!

Any staffer working in the evil lair of a James Bond villain proposing an idea that stupid would be fed to the radio controlled sharks in a minute. . ."Feed this idiot to the boys, Wolfgang."

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 42 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If any mass societal breakdown happens so long as COVID still exists, the anti-vaxers are going to be first up against the wall.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:39 pm :snippity:
I'm sure Karl has advocated for a return to the gold standard, as most anti-Fed whack jobs do. That would bomb civilization back to the stone age. Along with all our other ecological disasters, not many people know that we may be actually approaching "peak gold," as gold production is declining.
“No Pete, the gold standard is never coming back, and if it did, this world would be so f--ked I’d buy space travel and not gold.”

Bobby Axelrod "Billions"
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
arayder

Post by arayder »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:15 am If any mass societal breakdown happens so long as COVID still exists, the anti-vaxers are going to be first up against the wall.
Karl's theory is a variation of the "Great Reset" stuff Christopher Bruce posts all the time.

It makes no sense that the powers that be would plunge the world into another dark age so they can get the stuff out of dead people's houses.

The powers that be could save themselves all the trouble by raising taxes and hiking up the cost of cable.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 42 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

arayder wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:37 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:15 am If any mass societal breakdown happens so long as COVID still exists, the anti-vaxers are going to be first up against the wall.
Karl's theory is a variation of the "Great Reset" stuff Christopher Bruce posts all the time.

It makes no sense that the powers that be would plunge the world into another dark age so they can get the stuff out of dead people's houses.

The powers that be could save themselves all the trouble by raising taxes and hiking up the cost of cable.

-----------------
Also, Bill Gates, George Soros and all the other billionaires, along with the banks and other financial institutions would have the most to lose in a total economic collapse.

Return to “Other weirdos”