Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Baidn

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by Baidn »

woodworker wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:19 pm Water rights -- is that the new "precious bodily fluids?"
This particular bit of crazy hits a little close to home for me. There's a similar but less recognized sort of poot garbage happening in my neck of the woods with short sighted watermen whining about not being able to use "johnny pots" to increase their crabbing haul. When poot idiocy collides with their short sightedness it's got a real opportunity to fuck over everybody.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hope you are enjoying the beach, Scir! Missed you, thought maybe you were out in Utah in the Op-Vec, "surrounding the Utah State Capitol with Mothers, Fathers, Sons, Daughters and infants and never leaving until they pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, so that UT can State Nullify and ARREST FEDcoats who refuse to cease violating Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, properly and Constitutionally State Nullified". But the beach is nice too.

I can never remember where Brand's Christopher FB page is, guess it doesn't matter now. Ammo, Karl and Brand are going to be mighty hurt you're going to miss the livestream. Can't you go back to the room so you don't miss it? You may be the only one that will be watching. :P

But wait -- how will Karl and Brand be with Ammo when they are, "surrounding the Utah State Capitol with Mothers, Fathers, Sons, Daughters and infants and never leaving until they pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, so that UT can State Nullify and ARREST FEDcoats who refuse to cease violating Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, properly and Constitutionally State Nullified"?

One of the worst things about #FatRambo is that he posts clips and info that is woefully out of date. He just got around to posting "Arrest of Ammon Bundy & Aaron Schmidt at Ada County Courthouse" which was March 15. Understand coordinating that massive UT rally has been all consuming, but three months behind? The 138 subscribers to the AMFF Telegram page demand more timely information!
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [18.06.21 13:46]
Just checked -- NO COMMENTS OR PHOTOS about the UT Rally on the AMFF's Telegram as of 2:30pm EDT Saturday, June 19, 2021.

And Foggy -- is it like this when you hear the music? :P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Reminds me of an old B&W TV show about Wyatt Earp that had a male choir humming every time he was on screen.
Hic sunt dracones
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

FatRambo wrote:the underlying meaning of Capt. Kirk's speech is, nonetheless a fact of LAW
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'll give Karl credit, every time I think he's bottomed out, he finds a new low.

It's constitutional law because Star Trek said so. Wow.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: You are right, New Saint, #FatRambo is a bottomless pit of stupid. A bit confusing because children and infants are supposed to be surrounding the UT state capital. Are those doggone infants falling down on the job??? America is depending on this!

By the way, "Karl's Surrounding of the Utal Capital is brought to you by Depends, Men’s Incontinence Products. Depend® protection for men in a variety of styles, absorbencies and colors." https://www.depend.com/en-us/incontinence-products/men Figured he could use the plug.

Sounds like some family cut him out:

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [20.06.21 21:35]
Thank you!! Son! You will never know, until my wonderful granddaughters reach 18+ how much I love and appreciate your acknowledgement, love and appreciation of me being your Father.

Please tell my granddaughters that I love them and that I am fighting for their LIBERTY, FREEDOM and PROSPERITY from the Republican, Democrat, POTUSs, and The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus, created by the Republicans, Democrats and POTUSs, since 1913, by way of INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON against Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

And, I will continue to fight, against The Deep State of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, for them and ALL my children and my fellow Countrymen as long as The Lord my God, thus divine Providence protects me from our elected and appointed enemies of the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and our Tenth Amendment LAW that WTP "ordained and established" upon them "to secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity" from the Republicans, Democrats, POTUS, and SCOTUS pursuant to The Preamble of The Constitution and The Supremacy clause of ARTICLE VI clauses 2 & 3 which protects each of us from a Democracy, of Mob Voting Rule.

Bless you and yours, my Son. I remain Very truly yours,
Love, Dad

[In case they didn't know who he was, he included his title:]

- Capt . Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of "The Supreme Law of the Land
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

That doesn’t read well...

Apart from the usual stupid..

What is it with the granddaughters turning 18?

Why does he need to tell it to his son on line?

Ps. Karl - you are doing what do only for yourself and doing it despite the harm you do to others.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl has 3 grand daughters - none of which are even close to 18, My guess is the oldest is 10 -12 years old. Karl still drinking. I'm not gonna post their pics.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:30 am Karl has 3 grand daughters - none of which are even close to 18, My guess is the oldest is 10 -12 years old. Karl still drinking. I'm not gonna post their pics.
The last time I saw my grandmother, she had trouble knowing who her grandchildren were (I had to be introduced). However, she had just turned 100 and dementia had unfortunately taken hold.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Well, that was fast. #FatRambo (or #RatFambo) is moving to Idaho he says. What a brown noser. How much of these texts do you think Ammo got through? :lol:
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [21.06.21 09:22]
My text message to Ammon Bundy, not more than 5 minutes ago:

Ammon,
GRAND SLAM, Brother!!! You hit the ball outta the Park on Saturday!

I wish to volunteer to work with you and be at your side, as I was on Ryan's campaign for Governor.

https://www.votebundy.com/3-lies/

Please let me know what I can do. Because of your Grand Slam speech, that I know originates right from the depths of your heart and soul, inspired by the Holy Ghost, Deo Volente, I am going to move to Idaho to join your cause of States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY, State Nullification and the restoration of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER in Idaho in pursuance of The Supreme Law of The Land.

Well done! Brother!

God be with us!

- Capt. Karl

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [21.06.21 09:25]
The Capital Riots & The FBI Infiltration Of Patriot Groups » Sons of Liberty Media
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/the-capi ... ot-groups/

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [21.06.21 09:44]
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/the-road ... edium=Push

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [22.06.21 06:40]
Activists hold “Rally Against Political Persecution” for January 6 defendants at DOJ in DC

ICYMI: Conservative group "Look Ahead America" held a “Rally Against Political Persecution” Saturday afternoon at the Department of Justice Headquarters in Washington DC to demand the release of Trump supporters charged in the January 6 incident at the United States Capitol.

Speakers included former former Trump strategist Matt Braynard, Rep. Paul Gosar, attorney John Pierce (who represents several of the defendants), one defendant's father, and media personality Cara Castronuova.
Filmed by Ford Fischer

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [22.06.21 15:36]
A text I just sent my dear friend and colleague in the Holy cause, Ammon Bundy, who formally announced his bid for Governor Of Idaho State last Saturday:

Ammon,
Are you up for State Nullifying Federal Employer and Income Taxes on people, in compliance with the many SCOTUS decisions, in that they do not apply to Americans? For one thing because all Powers and SPENDING, not delegated to the Republicans, Democrats, POTUSs, nor The Deep State "are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people"? - Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER

I didn't really see that in your platform, except if it is, unfortunately, buried in your parts alluding to restoring Constitutional Laws.

One of my groups is humongous on that vitally important violation of supreme Law; We The People Congress/Foundation.

Should Idaho enforce these Constitutional Laws, that Federal Income and Employer, on people, are against the law, that would double all Idaho weekly take home paychecks, without any raises or the printing of money out of thin air. This State Nullification would make Idaho economically rich! Just by enforcing current Tenth Amendment and other Constitutional Law, via State Nullification of all Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS, and Deep State Insurrections against same.

Here is a documentary about my organization and the facts of existing current law on this subject matter:

About six weeks ago, or so, we were informed by the SCOTUS that they have granted us, after 18 long years of litigation, our Writ Of Certiorari, regarding a decision on the meaning of the term "redress". [Wait, what? Karl waited six weeks to say anything about this? What kind of BS is this]

You see we, starting in the late 90s, WTP filed a petition for the Redress Of Grievances, each one regarding a few handfuls of Constitutional torts, EVERY YEAR for at least Ten+ consecutive years hence, commencing on or about 1998.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our consistently repeated Petitions have been answered only by the deafening sound of silence.

We filed our final supporting documents and historical facts and evidence that for over one hundred years Redress meant Redress.

Should the SCOTUS affirm our historical documented facts, The SWAMP will have to Redress all of our 10 - 12 Petitions, each with a number of Constitutional torts.

Each petition was hand served, with return signed receipt, to each and every member of The House, The Senate, The POTUS, his entire cabinets, and all nine Justices of The SCOTUS. Combined the Petitions were signed by 92,000 Americans from each of our 50 Home Countries.

I am concerned, however, that the Dollar will have collapsed, and the One World Government "Global Reset" may well occur before we get a decision. Then all will be for not.

Only Christ's return, with His Mighty Man Army of Joel 2 KJV, can save us and our posterity then.

- Capt. Karl
northland10

Post by northland10 »

It would really be helpful if Karl had said which case granted cert is he talking about. I went through the open petitions and nothing really screamed or lightly hinted, it's all about redress. The court answers questions about redressability all of the time, depending on the subject at hand, not some blanket order.

There is a case about sections 9 and 10 of the Federal Arbitration Act. I wonder if Karl saw 9 and 10 and got all hot and bothered.

There is a second amendment case pending so maybe that is what he means. It was granted cert around 6 weeks ago.. ish.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

We The People? America: Freedom To Fascism? Did the board crash churn up some old posts from 2006 or something?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:13 pm Well, that was fast. #FatRambo (or #RatFambo) is moving to Idaho he says. What a brown noser. How much of these texts do you think Ammo got through? :lol:
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [21.06.21 09:22]
My text message to Ammon Bundy, not more than 5 minutes ago:

Ammon,
GRAND SLAM, Brother!!! You hit the ball outta the Park on Saturday!

I wish to volunteer to work with you and be at your side, as I was on Ryan's campaign for Governor.

https://www.votebundy.com/3-lies/

Please let me know what I can do. Because of your Grand Slam speech, that I know originates right from the depths of your heart and soul, inspired by the Holy Ghost, Deo Volente, I am going to move to Idaho to join your cause of States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY, State Nullification and the restoration of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER in Idaho in pursuance of The Supreme Law of The Land.

Well done! Brother!

God be with us!

snippity

- Capt. Karl
Question: do Mormons believe in the Holy Ghost, Deo Volente?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:43 pm It would really be helpful if Karl had said which case granted cert is he talking about. I went through the open petitions and nothing really screamed or lightly hinted, it's all about redress. The court answers questions about redressability all of the time, depending on the subject at hand, not some blanket order.

There is a case about sections 9 and 10 of the Federal Arbitration Act. I wonder if Karl saw 9 and 10 and got all hot and bothered.

There is a second amendment case pending so maybe that is what he means. It was granted cert around 6 weeks ago.. ish.
I did same after OL posted that. Missed the Arbitration case but did see the 2A case. No mention of Karl. He is just drunk posting I guess as is normal for him.
Luke

Post by Luke »

If anything Karl actually had SCOTUS action, he would never wait six weeks. Agree with you Scir, calling BS on this. Either it's somebody else's case (hence "we the people") got cert, or its in a fantasy court.

Impossible to believe he (or anybody) sent "starting in the late 90s, WTP filed a petition for the Redress Of Grievances, each one regarding a few handfuls of Constitutional torts, EVERY YEAR for at least Ten+ consecutive years hence, commencing on or about 1998." He thinks Ammo will believe he kept quiet about this for over 20 years? Is Ammo that stupid?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

There's a perfect case for Karl that is pending at SCOTUS. The petitioner is claiming his convictions should be overturned because the various judges in his case did not have an oath of office. Granted, he is petitioning to overturn a conviction from 1981 for kidnapping, robbery, and rape (all while waiting in Hedy Lamarr's line of thugs and mugs). He must have just gotten learned about the super-special oath of office magical deliciousness.

At least the defendant is the warden, Craig Koenig.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.asp ... -8166.html
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I checked WI Supreme Court too - thought Karl might have got his Supremes mixed up. Nothing there that I could see either.
bbflatt

Post by bbflatt »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:10 am (all while waiting in Hedy Lamarr's line of thugs and mugs).
That's Hedley. :lol:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

the drunk'n kap'n wrote:... all will be for not.
Further affiant sayeth not. :talktothehand:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Found a case from 2006-07 filed by the We The People Foundation (Mark Lane and Robert Schultz) that actually was an attempt to get the various government branches to answer petitions (they argue that the right to petition means a right to get a response). The the DC Circuit said, no, SCOTUS says no. SCOTUS denied cert.

The opinion is by Brett Kavanaugh. If you see Ginsburg, don't get excited, it's Douglas Ginsburg.
https://casetext.com/case/we-the-people ... tion-v-u-s
Luke

Post by Luke »

#FatRambo got the back of Ammo's hand and has a heavy heart. But all may not be lost! Read on for his explanation.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [23.06.21 22:04]
[Forwarded from 𝘽𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙕 (Lewis Arthur)]
[ Video ]
🙏🙏PRAYERS FULFILLED🙏🙏

2 days ago we Reported sabotage to the Warfighter Wall's ADP [Advanced Detection Perimeter] used successfully to intercept and extract Intel from Criminal Smugglers and willing Decoys.

The Muddy Cellular Trail Camera has been a favorite of ours so far.

We operate between 20 -25 Cameras compromised of both Real-time and Download TCs which are rotated as necessary, checked frequently, and concealed cleverly most times to prevent their discovery. It's one of the most tedious yet necessary Duties our Volunteers perform.

This Video Documents the success of using MUDDY and the Stealth Cam / Stealth Command Ap.

5 Cameras were Donated to test this new Tactic, 2 were Stolen leaving 3 running briefly until we purchased replacements. One had its antenna sliced...

We asked for 30...

Between 22-24 MUDDY Cameras have been Pledged with nearly half already purchased.

All Credit and Glory to God.

With God, Fruits are evidence of His Mercy, Blessing, and they come Abundantly in Dark times.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [23.06.21 22:17]
We of The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW, have in addition to our regular weapons, our secret weapon, Uncle Joe.

And, He is, The Lord Our Almighty God and ONLY KING to whom we, His Warrior Servants, will EVER bow.

By this weapon, you and your megalomaniac One World Government Conspiracy INSURRECTION against WTP and our Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER that We ordained and established upon you, ARE DOOMED.

SO HELP US GOD!

- Capt. Karl
AMFF

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [24.06.21 09:58]
It is with great heart felt pain that I must report that Ammon Bundy, who is running for Governor of Idaho State:

You were right. Ammon is against the following Constitutional Laws, does not and will not support, defend or enforce them:

ARTICLE I Section 9 clause 1:
The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person. (Meaning after the year 1808 Congress is delegated to prohibit the Migration or Importation of persons. This Naturalization process was and is to create the method by which to create E PLURIBUS UNUM, as we all see inscribed and printed on our coins and notes.):

ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 4:
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States.

He very strongly supports Foreign ILLEGAL ALIEN Invasions but wants all financial support and incentives terminated; with all financial benefits stopped he wants and supports open boarders.

Nor does he support our Constitution's Naturalization Laws, which is a 5 - 7 year probationary period of classes on top of classes to teach immigrants American Culture in terms of language, how an American thinks, walks, talks, principles, values, traditions, holidays, American history, beliefs, The Constitution and Bill Of Rights, our very unique American Culture, nor the American way. After the classes and probationary period the immigrants are supposed to be asked; "Now that you have learned and know what an American is like, believes in, thinks, values, etc, etc, etc do you still want to become an AMERICAN and accept our World unique Culture and American way, yes or no?" IF Yes, come on in and WELCOME brother! You are now one of us in E PLURIBUS UNUM. If no, you are welcome to go back home to your Country.

These existing Constitutional Laws are specifically designed to prevent race riots and culture wars. And not only to prevent "A HOUSE DIVIDED" but rather UNITED TOGETHER as AMERICAN brothers and sisters under our supreme Laws of the land. So that UNITED; "FROM MANY,,, ONE" we can TOGETHER UNITE to compel Republicans, Democrats, POTUSs, SCOTUS, and The Deep State to obey the whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights that We The People ordained and established to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and our Posterity."

I am sorry to report that Ammon Bundy believes that all people of the World can have A culture for their people that must be protected when they violate our Constitutional Laws regarding immigration and Naturalization, when they invade The United States. But Americans must not be allowed to have our own unique American Culture, but that we must protect all foreign invader Cultures and allow them to establish their cultures and their Countries' ways inside of American cities, towns, schools, regions, complete with their own flags. He believes that the foreigners should be allowed, by Americans, to take over whatever parts of America they desire including total open boarders, damn the Constitution.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [24.06.21 12:55]
Ammon Bundy, who is running for Governor for Idaho State, just called me. He alluded that if I show him my research regarding the purpose and original intent, in Founding Fathers documents, he may be willing to repent with regards to open boarders, the delegated power to Congress to Prohibit the Migration and Importation of persons (ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 4), and our Constitution's Naturalization Laws to create Unity and Brotherhood via E PLURIBUS UNUM; From Many Cultures, creeds, races and colors, ONE World unique AMERICAN Culture.

I told him I would provide him with the research and the sources.

I will get back to all of you, with this knowledge as soon as I am able to gather it. Much, 15 years of research, was eviscerated when FB canceled my account.

To the Library for me for a few days, to re-establish my works on this critical matter. I want to help, not hurt my brother Ammon and his candidacy. And now, from what he just said to me, he is willing to listen to and read reason of the wisdom of the Founding Fathers.

Now all the above confirmed, let me also tell you that Ammon, CURRENTLY, is saying that stopping incentives and giveaways to migrants will stop foreign illegal alien Invasions. First off I COMPLETELY and utterly agree with stopping income and asset transfers, AT ALL TIMES, to any and all people be they American or Foreigners. For this is theft by Government, pure and simple! All persons who advocate for these transfers, of any sort, are absolutely guilty of the SIN of stealing, even if you are having the Government do it for you!

But that is not, in any way, shape or form what I and the Founding Fathers are talking about. We are talking about the establishment of AN AMERICAN Culture that all people from around the World can enjoy IF, and only IF they go through a Port Of Entry, the 5-7 year probationary period of classes, and AFTER they learn about what it means to be an American and accept our World unique AMERICAN Culture, then we will have E PLURIBUS UNUM and a House that cannot be divided, but all UNITED.

Praise be to God!

- Capt. Karl
AMFF

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [25.06.21 03:56]
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/the-road ... -currency/

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [25.06.21 09:11]
CORRECTION TO ABOVE POST, regarding Ammon Bundy, his run for Idaho State Governor and the correction on Constitutional IMMIGRATION LAWS:
by Capt. Karl

Ammon Bundy, who is running for Governor for Idaho State, just called me. He alluded that if I show him my research regarding the purpose and original intent, in Founding Fathers documents, he may be willing to repent with regards to open boarders, the delegated power to Congress to Prohibit the Migration and Importation of persons (ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 4 --> supposed to be ARTICLE I Section 9 clause 1) and our Constitution's Naturalization Law (ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 4) to create Unity and Brotherhood via E PLURIBUS UNUM; From Many Cultures, creeds, races and colors, ONE World unique AMERICAN Culture.

I told him I would provide him with the research and the sources.

I will get back to all of you, with this knowledge as soon as I am able to gather it. Much, 15 years of research, was eviscerated when FB canceled my account.

To the Library for me for a few days, to re-establish my works on this critical matter. I want to help, not hurt my brother Ammon and his candidacy. And now, from what he just said to me, he is willing to listen to and read reason of the wisdom of the Founding Fathers.

Now all the above confirmed, let me also tell you that Ammon, CURRENTLY, is saying that stopping incentives and giveaways to migrants will stop foreign illegal alien Invasions. First off I COMPLETELY and utterly agree with stopping income and asset transfers, AT ALL TIMES, to any and all people be they American or Foreigners. For this is theft by Government, pure and simple! All persons who advocate for these transfers, of any sort, are absolutely guilty of the SIN of stealing, even if you are having the Government do it for you!

But that is not, in any way, shape or form what I and the Founding Fathers are talking about. We are talking about the establishment of AN AMERICAN Culture that all people from around the World can enjoy IF, and only IF they go through a Port Of Entry, the 5-7 year probationary period of classes, and AFTER they learn about what it means to be an American and accept our World unique AMERICAN Culture, then we will have E PLURIBUS UNUM and a House that cannot be divided, but all UNITED.

Praise be to God!

- Capt. Karl
AMFF
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:20 am #FatRambo got the back of Ammo's hand and has a heavy heart. But all may not be lost! Read on for his explanation.

- Capt. Karl
Praise be to God
Under His eye!
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Well the Kraptin Karl and Ammhole bromance was short lived, guess the latter need to put his moving plans on hold....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

You can't parody this stuff:
[Forwarded from 𝘽𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙕 (Lewis Arthur)]
By this weapon, you and your megalomaniac One World Government Conspiracy INSURRECTION against WTP and our Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER that We ordained and established upon you, ARE DOOMED. SO HELP US GOD!
(Ammon Bundy) very strongly supports Foreign ILLEGAL ALIEN Invasions
15 years of research was eviscerated when FB canceled my account.
the 5-7 year probationary period of classes (for immigrants)
I have some serious thoughts about that last one, but Karl's just not worth anything but mockery at this point.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Much, 15 years of research, was eviscerated when FB canceled my account.”

Good job the local library contains the sources for his profound knowledge. “To boldly Google where no man has Googled before”. Beyond mockery.

ETA. Typo.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:36 pm “Much, 15 years of research, was eviscerated when FB canceled my account.”

Good job the local library contains the sources for his profound knowledge. “To boldly Google where no man has Googled before”. Beyond mockery.

ETA. Typo.
I think Karl was talking about how he lost 15 years of drunken ranting, the fruits of all that Google and copypasta, which were proudly displayed for the assembled multitudes to read and marvel at. In other words, it is a research source for us.

What sort of incalculable tragedy was this? Probably almost 5,000 repetitive rants about 9th and 10th amendment nonsense, a whole bunch of drivel about the Austrian school of economics, and hundreds of booze-soaked reminiscences about how he was a mighty Leader of Men at the MNWR insurrection.

Return to “Other weirdos”