Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
scirreeve

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by scirreeve »

My last post before the board went bye bye was about Karl's whereabouts per MDL.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by poplove »

Thanks for re-posting that, Scir. MDL always has the poot scoop. :lol:
(edit: typo)
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

And... I’ll re-post that “poot scoop” makes me laugh - should be the title of a thread.

Too, also, I can’t imagine many places I’d rather not be than near Karl with a gun. I assume his “new” milisha will be as real as the AMFF?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

He won't be One Of Them in Utah. I doubt if he's going to fit in.
Il factotum
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl typing more 10th Amendment nonsense from his hidey hole in Utah.
Rachel Gastiaburo Turner
3tSspconhsonrred ·
State Nullification!!!
Now, surround yourselves with arms around your local state capitol and demand that they pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions drafted by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. Make sure they are augmented with an Arrest provision so that your municipal, county, state law enforcement personnel, backed by the American Militia Freedom Forces Of The 2nd Amendment Law operating under article 1 section 8 clause 15 of the Constitution, can arrest throw in jail and try all FEDcoats who refuse to cease and desist any usurpation Of Power And or Spending that has been properly and Constitutionally state Nullify in pursuance Of 10th Amendment Law And Order.
Also too, Rachel changed her profile pic on FB. Looks great (I guess it is an old pic but whatever).
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (23.59 KiB) Viewed 15068 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

In his bail-jumping case for jumping bail on his jumping-bail case, an amended complaint and an amended warrant were added I don't know what that's about. The charge is still the same.

As for his post on Rachel's page, he really has nothing new. It is the same line telling others they need to make legislators change the law and then the mighty AMFF that lives only in Karl's head can go and arrest the fed coats. When is he going to arrest the judges like he promised?

IIRC, Karl also doesn't believe in voting because he thinks it doesn't help, yet he wants elected officials to do what he wants.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:03 pm In his bail-jumping case for jumping bail on his jumping-bail case, an amended complaint and an amended warrant were added I don't know what that's about. The charge is still the same.
I saw that too. I didn't (and still don't) understand what changed if anything did.
Talks2Eagles2

Post by Talks2Eagles2 »

:roll: The Kapn is at least consistent in doing one thing pretty well : Despite his arrested development due to pickling his brain with alcohol, gotta give him props for his ability to delay a richly deserved incarceration by getting to round 3 in bail jumping. Like Tigger, bouncing in and out of jurisdictions while filing his 8th and 10th amendment delaying paperwork, he has kept himself out of the clink in Wisconsin for something approaching 5 years now? Wondering where he hid this time. Krazy Kapn Karl probably out readying his imaginary militia troops for the battle that will free him and all the state and deep state operatives who have persecuted him mercilessly will finally go to jail. And pay him millions in damages.
The judge likely bashing his/her head into a wall at this point. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Great message, Eagles!

It's been three long years since Karl entertained us with that jail tour, he is really slacking. Though it was sweet of him to get booked into Ozaukee county jail on my birthday 1/29, remember that and appreciate it.
Re: Karl Koenigs
Post by scirreeve » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Karl was released from Marinette Co. jail yesterday and got a ride to Dodge Co. jail. Court appearance today (I find the name of the court official amusing). I guess next stop in Karl's jail tour will be Ozaukee Co. jail.

Re: Karl Koenigs
Post by scirreeve » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:29 pm

Kapn's tour of Wisconsin county jails continues. He was booked into Ozaukee county jail today - I guess transferred from Dodge county jail. Doesn't look like he has appeared in court yet there.
Google cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

Where's some Karl video from a secure undisclosed location? He really hasn't been making the most of being on the run for our enjoyment and that's sad. Can anyone let Shofar dude know we're impatiently waiting please?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl drinking today (as is normal). Nice punctuation Karl.
Rachel Gastiaburo Turner
tSpn9onshoihred ·
Which Two of the following entities murder, Kidnap or execute more innocent people annually than the other? The Deep State ( FEDcoats), Bluecoats or The American Militia Freedom Forces Of The Second Amendment Law?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

That’s easy,

Since Krazy Karl believes every American civilian with a gun is part of his AMFF, then they murder more than all of the police forces of America.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/
cato

Post by cato »

The Kapt escape military vehicle.
Attachments
54800065_384561295719501_4196944275310641152_n.jpg
54800065_384561295719501_4196944275310641152_n.jpg (50.92 KiB) Viewed 14914 times
The Operations Vehicle.jpg
The Operations Vehicle.jpg (139.97 KiB) Viewed 14914 times
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Dunno how that thing hasn't broken in half yet.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The Clampetts got nothing on that thing.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Motion hearing in Ozaukee County was scheduled for 1:15 CST today. Nothing on the docket yet on whether he showed or showed on video. The trial is scheduled for next Tuesday.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:56 pm Motion hearing in Ozaukee County was scheduled for 1:15 CST today. Nothing on the docket yet on whether he showed or showed on video. The trial is scheduled for next Tuesday.
Another warrant issued for Karl. He also loses $5000. Edited post - he lost $1k/charge so total was $5k.
03-02-2021 Bench warrant authorized for Koenigs, Karl P Cain, Steven M.
03-02-2021 Motion hearing Cain, Steven M. Klein, Anjanette
Additional text:
01:55 PM Defendant Karl P Koenigs not in court. Kerra Stumbris appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Defendant does not appear. Court holds case until end of calendar. Case recalled 3:10 pm: Defendant still does not appear. Court issues warrant and forfeits bail.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

How do you put your judge in jail if'n you don't bother to show up? :?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rachel seims to have locked her page down. Also too no more Mrs. Karl in her FB name. This has happened many times before. I guess they are having a fight again.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (68.2 KiB) Viewed 14713 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks Scir, but this is just wrong. Karl and the Gassy Burro know we count on them for entertainment. Anything from even Shofar dude blowing for a chuckle? He knows he should be in jails by now to give us something to talk about. C'mon Karl, get it in gear!

From Karl's divorce appeal: Had forgotten he took the money Karl's parents gave his ex-wife and kept it for himself. Or a sketchy tax dodge. Seems like a pattern. Hope Rachel got the credit cards back before Karl skipped town.

Karl divorce.JPG
Karl divorce.JPG (70.19 KiB) Viewed 14695 times

https://law.justia.com/cases/wisconsin/ ... 02817.html

No tweets since Feb 3 and that was a retweet, have to go back to Jan 12 for any content and just not entertaining.

1-12KK.JPG
1-12KK.JPG (101.35 KiB) Viewed 14695 times

And this isn't acceptable at all -- look at this poor Pinterest page.

Karl Pin.JPG
Karl Pin.JPG (73.55 KiB) Viewed 14695 times

Nobody's even written his name on Twitter since my post Sep 7, 2020. But this is interesting... wonder if this is where he's hiding out?

OrlyLicious @Orly_licious Sep 7, 2020
Karl Koenigs is a dangerous #SovCit & #Birther who's been jailed repeatedly. Now he's threatening to take over #msstc. "Mountain States SWAT Training & Competition Center is just North of Thistle UT. The American Militia Freedom Forces (AMFF) could take it over"

I call upon my follower to DEMAND Karl get back in the spotlight!!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:32 am I call upon my follower ...
You rang? :P
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:56 am Rachel seims to have locked her page down. Also too no more Mrs. Karl in her FB name. This has happened many times before. I guess they are having a fight again.
It was up during lunchtime yesterday. She was complaining about some podcaster (which actually makes up a ton of her posts) was getting "harassed" by Facebook for something they said. Without reposts of the podcaster, she will end up mainly with Karl posts.

You can generally tell the difference between posts by her and those by Karl. They're both crazy but Karl HAS a STYLE, what you MIGHT call a BRAND.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Craptin Underpants tweeted this today. It's a screenshot of a tweet from cRyan's former campaign manager and nutjob Cardiff Gerhart, who recently ran for Nevada state assembly. No one pays attention to Cardiff. BTW, Wayne Allen Root has been suspended from Twitter.

Luke

Post by Luke »

My follower gets results! :lol:

The Gassy Burro has two Facebook posts up now... wonder if she deleted everything and started over? There's this gem that had to be copied but has no attribution:
Rachel Gastiaburo Turner https://www.facebook.com/gastiaburo

Is the United States a “Christian Nation” or a “Secular Nation”?
Do you know the ‘religious’ background of the Founding Fathers? Why did they unite the colonies into one country? What was the basis for creating of that governing body?
Did the Founding Fathers intend a “Separation of Church and State”, as popularly believed today? Or is this a figment of recent historians, attempting to rewrite American history?
Were any of the signers of the Declaration of Independence ‘Christian’?
Were any of the signers (and any of the non-signers) of the Constitution of the United States of America ‘Christian’?
Was George Washington a Christian?
Did any of the thirteen states state a Christian belief within their Constitution? Did any of their Constitutions require an officeholder to be a Christian?
Have you read or studied the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution to understand the unique government they created?
Historians of Colonial times tell us there were two books utilized in the colony schools; the reading Primer, to teach the children to read and the Bible. If they couldn’t read, they couldn’t read their Bible. If they couldn’t read their Bible, they couldn’t hold their elected officials accountable.
Over a period of years the American public has been told what recent historians wanted them to believe, the United States is not a Christian nation. This is true in one standpoint and one standpoint only. You don’t have to be a Christian following a specific denomination to be a U.S. citizen.
However, the foundation of this country is based on Christian principles, developed by Christian Founding Fathers. For various reasons, modern historians have distorted these facts. To correct these distortions, the biographies of the Founding Fathers, their actual statements and Christian positions are presented.
The ‘Epiphany’ of the founding appears to be that moment when Benjamin Franklin, incorrectly considered a Deist by many, suggests that the quarrelsome Continental Convention recognize how the Creator had listened to and answered their prayers in the past. He suggested daily prayer be instituted, asking “. . . henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of heaven, and its blessings on our deliberations, be held in this assembly every morning. . .” The quarreling continued, but instead of mainly protecting what the colony/state had, the emphasis became how to successfully unite the colony/states.
The colonies did unite on those Christian principles. However, over the years those principles and the original intent have been diluted. Recognizing the condition of the world today, isn’t it possibly a good time to return and renew those principles?
But first we must understand who the Founding Fathers were and what they established.
But THIS is the really interesting post! That Foggy, he gets RESULTS!
Rachel Gastiaburo Turner
Release my number from your phone. I will ask one more time.
Burro phone.JPG
Burro phone.JPG (46.06 KiB) Viewed 14616 times
northland10

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:33 pm My follower gets results! :lol:

Snippity

But THIS is the really interesting post! That Foggy, he gets RESULTS!
Rachel Gastiaburo Turner
Release my number from your phone. I will ask one more time.
Hmm... I wonder if he/she who needs to release her number is Karl. I have a hunch it is. She probably does not realize that there is a way to deregister a device from your Facebook account and then, changing your password would doubly ensure they cannot get back in.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Brand Nu also confused by her post. Of course he is easily confused.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (9.98 KiB) Viewed 14566 times

Return to “Other weirdos”