Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:35 pm
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Hidden Content
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
Attachments
KKT.JPG
KKT.JPG (50.66 KiB) Viewed 2497 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hidden Content
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

If Drunk Capt Karl is ignored on the Internet does he really exist.......?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Scir, sounds like a lot of your friends* are going to be there -- any plans to fly in? Or you can fly into Mesquite NV** and ride in the OpVec, he still has 7 seats available. But your gear bag has to go in the bed unless VERY small. :lol: Who are Tracy and Drew?
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [12.05.21 20:36]
DOL, Brand and whoever else we can get, prepare to rendezvous at Ryan Bundy residence on morning of May 17th, to SURROUND UT State Capitol and camp there FOREVER, HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming, OR the Utah Legislators and Governor sponsor, pass AND COMMENCE the incremental State Nullification of the first of many monthly tranches of 100 bills of usurpation and INSURRECTION, by POTUSs, SCOTUS, Republicans and Democrats, and The Deep State, by way of an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION to make them BINDING and ENFORCEABLE by Law Enforcement ACTION.

You guys can ride with me. Can comfortably take up to 9. All gear bags, purses in the bed of the Op-Vec, unless VERY small. I can secure everything therein. 2, of the 9 seats available are spoken for so far. Please reply if you are coming ASAP and want a ride from Mesquite NV to the Salt Lake UT Capitol. Or, to pick you up enroute.

Trying to contact Steve Hilton of FOX News program called "The Next Revolution". He has spoken of the vital importance of Tenth Amendment Law and Order. Perhaps this may provide for the exposure, Deo Volente, we vitally need to obtain the thousands of families we need to surround the UT Capitol. 🙏🙏🙏

Need everyone to call Steve at (334)329-7258. Ask him/staff if he might interview me regarding our plan to fully restore Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER in Utah via States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and full out State Nullification of all Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS and Deep State usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and Income Taxation not delegated to them under ARTICLE I Section 8 of the Constitution... And, enforce each monthly tranch of incremental Nullifications by Law Enforcement ACTION.

Get on this ASAP. We have less than a week, to May 18th, when the Legislature is coming back for a Special Legislative Session...

We need a Miracle.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [13.05.21 07:56]
Traci and Drew are flying to Salt Lake to join us in the cause. Would you like to come too? After all, in fact, though this is directly a Utah States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and State NULLIFICATION matter, the plan is that the rest of the Union will follow suit and save hundreds of millions of American families from the Global Reset, if by some miracle, we get 1000s of Utah families to surround the State Capitol and compel our Legislators and Governor to sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION. And, commence the State Nullification of all Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS, and Deep State usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income Taxation. For according to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER all these things "are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [13.05.21 08:36]
[ Sticker ]

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [13.05.21 08:36]
[ Album ]

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [13.05.21 08:59]
If you are coming to surround the Utah State Capitol, ON MAY 18th, Start to PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE and setup camps with our whole families at 09:00 MDT, to compel our Legislators and Governor to sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, so that our State has the tools, along with Law Enforcement ACTION to State Nullify all Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS and Deep State, aka Nullify THE SWAMP, of ALL usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and Income Taxation not delegated to them under ARTICLE I Section 8 of The Constitution IN PURSUANCE of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, come and join the cause to restore Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, first in Utah, then the entire balance of the States of the Union.

--> Bring all manner of Revolutionary War Flags and plenty of signs rejecting The Global Reset, The Trilateral Commission, The World Economic Forum, the IMF, The Council On Foreign Relations, the UN, Their New World Order, and their One World Government and One World IRS...

By these means the US Dollar will be held off from going full Weimar Republic, USSR, Zimbabwe, Argentina and Venezuela, long enough to restore REAL Constitutional money, only gold and silver coin, a tender in payment of debts (See ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 5 and ARTICLE I Section 10 clause 1 of "The Supreme Law of the land").

The only other alternative is INTERNATIONAL Tyranny, Oppression, Serfdom and Vassalage via The Global Reset.. Come, bring your whole family and Join Us in Salt Lake to surround the State Capitol in a PEACEFUL Constitutional OPEN CARRY PROTEST and DEMONSTRATION to force and COMPEL our State Legislators to sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, so we, and by way of example, your State too, can Independently and unilaterally State Nullify ALL Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS and Deep State usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income Taxation. For according to Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, these all, but that delegated in The Constitution, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

DURATION of Campout Surrounding UT State Capitol; FOREVER, HELL FREEZES OVER, THE SECOND COMING, OR our Legislators and Governor sponsor, pass AND COMMENCE the incremental State Nullification of ALL Republican, Democrat, POTUS, SCOTUS, Deep State and THE DC SWAMP of usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income Taxation IN PURSUANCE of Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER.
Sounds like Karl's going to be camping out in Utah for a long, long time. Long enough in one place for Wisconsin to come pick him up? :smoking:
Hidden Content
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Drunk Karl has a warrant out for his arrest in NV. Going to rendezvous at cRyran's house? That should be fun. Here is cRyan's house.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (70.58 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He had a wagon outside when the google peeps drove by - of course.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (103.22 KiB) Viewed 2388 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Needs garbage, 3 dead cars, and 5 old water heaters in the front yard. cRyan can't even do white trash correctly.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Gassy Burro's FB account is visible again.

MAY 6, 2021 BY ARIYANA LOVE
PINE TEA: Possible Antidote for Spike Protein Transmission
Editors Note:

Front line doctors and medical experts have come forward recently and revealed that transmission between the Covid vaxxed and unvaxxed is causing Adverse Reactions in people who did not take the Covid injection. Transmission is happening at a rapid rate without skin to skin contact. The expert’s consensus is that the Covid shots are not vaccines but experimental bioweapons. The cells of the vaxxed are now producing a synthetic spike protein from the pathogen they were injected with. It was also determined by the experts that the vaxxed must be quarantined because transmission is airborne.

There is a potential antidote to the current spike protein contagion which is called Suramin. It’s found in many forests around the world, in Pine needles. Suramin has inhibitory effects against components of the coagulation cascade and against the inappropriate replication and modification of RNA and DNA. Excessive coagulation causes blood clots, mini-clots, strokes, and unusually heavy menstrual cycles.

Pine needle tea is one of the most potent anti-oxidants there is and it’s known to treat cancer, inflammation, stress and depression, pain and respiratory infections. Pine tea also kills parasites.
:brickwallsmall:

#FatRambo on Telegram:
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.05.21 17:00]
[Forwarded from Capt. Karl Koenigs]
Wow Tim, 458 people read the above notice. And, that is only on Telegram... That does not include 100s of people on Signal AMFF, etc, etc, etc but also hundreds more in my Contacts.

Deo Volente, our Father will inspire many Thousands to come to surround the Utah State Capitol to save ALL AMERICA from the collapse of the US Dollar. And thus, The Global Reset by the abomination of the wicked megalomaniacs of The World Economic Forum, The IMF, The Council On Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, The Bilderburgers and The private owners of The Federal Reserve System AND last, but NOT LEAST, the Progenitors of Executive branch alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are EXPLICITLY PROHIBITED from even existing in the first place, pursuant to Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER, aka THE DEEP STATE.

WHO ARE THESE Evildoers who birthed their DEMON SPAWN of Vipers and Thieves, even to the extent of taking over the entire World?

They are our POTUS's, SCOTUS, Republicans and Democrats who WTP elected, who violated their Oath to support and defend The Tenth Amendment Supreme Law of the land, as well as The First CURRENTLY EXISTING LAW that is to this day pursuant thereof in FULL FORCE and EFFECT upon THEM known as The Declaration Of Independence and its two dovetail documents The whole Constitution and the entire Bill Of Rights:

Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution (Under ARTICLE I Section 8 ), nor prohibited by it to the States (Under ARTICLE I Section 10 ), are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution

The Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the Right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [15.05.21 19:54]
OMG! Now ALL WTP of America KNOW, without even a scintilla of a shadow of doubt, that the Arizona elections were utterly and heinously HACKED!!

AND, WTP HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! AND, IT ISN'T GOING TO BE PRETTY. The Bolsheviks have us against the wall.

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [15.05.21 21:02]
Shawna Cox just sent me a Telegram that St. George UT is under threat from Black Lives Matter. She asked that I and AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES be on standby full Tact-Kit to save the Town if necessary. The following was my reply:

Copy...
Man, Satan is crafty! I and my people, including YOU are working to restore Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER in the Free, Independent and SOVEREIGN Country of Utah State, commencing, Deo Volente, Tuesday morning as a Special Legislative Session on the 18th and 19th is initiated... And, now Satan is threatening this to stop us? WOW! He is truly crafty...

The question becomes is saving the US Dollar from otherwise imminent Venezuela and The Global Reset more important to Stop, which is the Satanic utter destruction of Freedom, LIVES, LIBERTY and PROPERTY of all Americans. Or, fall for Satan's cunning scheme in deception and distraction.

According to the Holy Ghost inside me, that means that we are on a mission from God, to restore Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER. And, thereby return Him, in the hearts and minds of all Utahan families, in His proper place as our ONE and ONLY God and King, and NOT any elected President, or Republicans or Democrats, nor the Deep State evildoers, INSURRECTIONISTS and Capital Felony violators of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

By the Blessing of my Father, I stay my course pursuant to my Deep love for Him and for my beloved fellow Countrymen. For time is of the essence, the Dollar is doomed if we fail this mission to pass the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION and immediately commence incremental State Nullification of all Republican, Democrat, POTUS and SCOTUS usurpation of Powers, SPENDING and unlawful Income Taxation in monthly tranches of one hundred Nullified Federal Bills per month, each individual Nullification enforced by Law Enforcement ACTION. Until there is no usurpation left in all THE SWAMP.

- Capt. Karl
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES OF The Second Amendment LAW
Operating Under ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution
Thought he used that Shauna Cox thing a while back.

So... Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! Haven't heard from Scir and Foggy, they might have headed to NV to ride in the Op-Vec to the event. Boots on the ground? Strange Karl didn't mention the date in these Telegram messages because when he says a date it's ROCK SOLID. Previously...
DOL, Brand and whoever else we can get, prepare to rendezvous at Ryan Bundy residence on morning of May 17th, to SURROUND UT State Capitol and camp there FOREVER...
The excitement may make it hard to sleep tonight! :yawn:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:11 pm
Shawna Cox just sent me a Telegram that St. George UT is under threat from Black Lives Matter. She asked that I and AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES be on standby full Tact-Kit to save the Town if necessary. The following was my reply:
Thanks OL will Laz be there with his super special highlighter? I haven't checked on Laz for a long time.
I just checked on him. He hasn't posted on FB since April 29 - probably got another timeout for posting nonsense. Here is his last post.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (42.25 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

IDK Shawna and Laz, but if they are counting on #FatRambo and the imaginary "AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES {to} be on standby full Tact-Kit to save the Town if necessary" they should get the hell out of there. :lol:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I know it’s frowned upon but I feel I really must out the Kraptain. Who’d have thought he was a secret rainbow warrior?

“May 18th LGBTQ+ Educator-led rally at Utah State Capitol”:
http://www.wvcjournal.com/events/203667 ... te-capitol

“Utah FAM is sponsoring a May 18th rally at the Utah State Capitol to support the tens of thousands of LGBTQ+ teachers, students, and families in Utah’s public schools. Organized by educators at Utah FAM, the rally is a chance for Utahns to celebrate LGBTQ identities in our schools. “We believe LGBTQ+ educators, families, and students make our schools and our world a better place,” said rally organizer and Utah FAM founder Kody Colvin. “A diversity of people must be represented and respected in our classrooms.” The May 18th Rally will feature a reading and speech by Kyle Lukoff, nationally acclaimed author of “Call Me Max,” and personal stories shared by Utah’s LGBTQ+ teachers, student leaders, and allies.
Date & Time
May 18, 2021
5:30PM - 6:30PM”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:22 am IDK Shawna and Laz, but if they are counting on #FatRambo and the imaginary "AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES {to} be on standby full Tact-Kit to save the Town if necessary" they should get the hell out of there. :lol:
Shawna Cox is the one that took the video when Lavoy committed suicide by cop. She is the one that told him to gun it when he approached the road block. Laz and Shawna gave hours of sovcit talks together.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I think that we will need to give thanks to capt crazy when the dollar doesn't collapse. After all, the only reason it won't have collapsed to due to his tremendous leadership and efforts.
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Woodworker. And thanks Scir, Shawna's name was familiar.

Folks, y'all might want to sit down for this -- Karl posted a bunch of garbage on his Telegram but but but NOTHING ABOUT THE CAMP-OUT!

Nothing about DOL or Brand or driving in from NV or anything. Maybe Karl was slowed down because so many people wanted to ride in the Op-Vec. Or they are waiting for Foggy to get there. But gosh, if there are tens of thousands of people in UT surrounding the capitol and the Commander of the Mighty AMFF isn't there, it could be chaos.

Of course, we need confirmation, but whoever placed a bet on #FatRambo not even showing up may have won a door prize! :lol:

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [17.05.21 11:26]

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [17.05.21 11:42]
[Forwarded from Tim Brown]
https://thewashingtonstandard.com/this- ... companies/
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Laz was famous (well not really - only to us idiots that follow the poots) for printing out many (and I mean many) random documents and then highlighting random parts of them and making pretend connections to Uranium One, HRC, Agenda 21 etc. etc. That is why I call him Laz
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

scirreeve wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:00 am Laz was famous (well not really - only to us idiots that follow the poots) for printing out many (and I mean many) random documents and then highlighting random parts of them and making pretend connections to Uranium One, HRC, Agenda 21 etc. etc. That is why I call him Laz
Didn’t Laz also stake out Harry Reid’s house with another Poot from time to time?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

how long did they last today?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I did a search to see all the breaking news about it. I guess it is being kept secret because I got nothing. I listed briefly to some committee meeting happening right now. They did not seem very uptight.

I checked the webcams on the roads by the capitol. Nothing was there to hint that there was some great thing happening at the capitol.

Must be a deep state blackout.

Will he match the great crowds at the boogaloo boys protest earlier this year (I not quite sure that one made it to the tens)?
101010 :towel:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Laz(arus) - stake. I see what you did there.
Luke

Post by Luke »

ZIP from #FatRambo today on his Telegram channel, but maybe the crowd was so overwhelming cell service was swamped. Or he's still in NV waiting for Foggy so he can join in the Op-Vec ride to the event.

Oh, there's a little article about it on Sons of Liberty with this provocative headline:

Is Utah About To Become Ground Zero For The End Of Fedcoat Tyranny?
WRITTEN BY: TIM BROWN PUBLISHED ON: MAY 17, 2021

Citizens of Utah are preparing to bring an end to US fedcoat tyranny as they plan to hold an armed protest at the capital beginning on Tuesday. Captain Karl Koenigs joins me in this episode to talk about how they plan to implement Jefferson and Madison’s Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with an arrest provision so that the militia can perform its duties under Article 1, Section 8, Clause. According to Koenigs, they will be there “UNTIL HELL FREEZES OVER, the Second Coming, OR” they sponsor the legislation.
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/is-utah- ... t-tyranny/

That's the article, must have been a lot of work.

Music sounds a bit like the Jerry Springer show opening. Starts with, "The Sons of Liberty is a politically neutral organization...". Karl's up around 7 minutes in.

JPC, Karl gives an economics lesson on hyperinflation around 9:45, maybe you'll learn something. :lol: That's as far as I got, his voice is so nasal and whiny and annoying.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL - I skipped through the video - standard Karl blah blah blah as one would expect.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:22 pm JPC, Karl gives an economics lesson on hyperinflation around 9:45, maybe you'll learn something. :lol: That's as far as I got, his voice is so nasal and whiny and annoying.

Well, Krazy Kapt Karl is right about high inflation (though not hyperinflation) during the revolutionary war. But he bounds off almost immediately thereafter to compare the Revolutionary War heroes to his imaginary AMFF, in a pretty pathetic show of chest-beating hubris. Then on to socialism. Not much more about economics before I gave up in eye-rolling boredom after a couple more minutes.

Return to “Other weirdos”