Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
scirreeve

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by scirreeve »

Rachel in Colorado - IDK why.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (21.91 KiB) Viewed 3227 times
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Leaving Karl in her past... :clap:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Yep, stawman purchases CAN get you up to 10 years and/or 250K in fines

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/doc ... f/download

The exception at Federal level (prohibited by some states) is if the individual is making a genuine, bona fide gift to another where the purchaser buys, solely with their own money a gift without expectation of reciprocity to be gifted to an individual who would not otherwise be barred by state or federal law from the possession of the firearm.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:59 pm
somerset wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:47 pm
LtDansLegs wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:04 pm I would think it was more likely to be a Federal charge if it were related to a straw man purchase/falsification of a 4473 form, though I guess it's possible it's breaking a specific WI law too. Wisconsin does happen to be one of the very few states to handle their own background checks for handguns and only outsource checks on long guns to the Feds.
Is Kapn' Karl a convicted felon who can no longer own firearms? I sounds like it, if he's trying to get someone to make a strawman purchase on his behalf. Or is it a condition of one of his many bonds, or??
He is not a felon AFAIK. He had a release condition in one of his Wisconsin cases to not have gunz.
Given his current situation and multiple cases of running away rather than showing up for court I think it's he's not a felon YET. Sounds like that may be changing though since he's being extradited and probably won't be able to just run for the hills before a trial can make it official this time.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Brand says Karl has been released. I checked the jail records and he is correct.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (50 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
chefboyardont

Post by chefboyardont »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:58 pm Brand says Karl has been released. I checked the jail records and he is correct.
Capture.JPG
Aww... does this mean that KK and Lambo won't be flying in for a Jericho March?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I heard that Wisconsin decided it wasn't worth the $ to extradite Drunk Karl so he was released.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Can we start up a go fund me to raise the $$$$?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Vin E. the Poot using OL and me as sources. He is such a great reporter. :sarcasm: Comments on Brand's Christopher page by Vin E.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (39.29 KiB) Viewed 3049 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: What an honor, Scir.

But WTH! Bet Rachel isn't happy with this development.

And um Foggy, I'd like to see you in my office first thing tomorrow morning to discuss this. This wasn't the plan at all. We were promised more jail time and extradition. Fix it. :towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm I heard that Wisconsin decided it wasn't worth the $ to extradite Drunk Karl so he was released.
:whistle:
northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:29 pm The way I see it is either he is in transit to somewhere, or whichever warrant they arrested him on, that state was not interested in paying to go pick him up, so they let him go.
I suspect they might have paid for it on a felon that would be 10 years (or that the feds wanted him) which probably leaves the straw buyer claim out. I'm thinking Band and the Gang may not have been entirely truthful. Yes, there are firearm charges but they are just concealed carry without a license (he could have carried openly with no issue).
101010 :towel:
MaryContrary

Post by MaryContrary »

How upsetting to read up all 12 pages to find out is was released?! Booo. Bad ending

I bet he can’t get the Opsec-mobile out. At least not yet.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

If'n he's locked up with no access to a computer, he can't entertain us. :mrgreen:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

People like Karl Koenigs ought to get more attention in the Black Lives Matter discussion, as the counterpoint to cases like George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. It's not just that the police and criminal justice systems are ridiculously harsh to black Americans. It also has a bottomless well of patience for dangerous white shitbags like Koenigs and pre-emigration Gavin Seim.

Floyd was killed over a $10 bill. Seim actively provoked police, and continues to do it in another country. Koenigs was driving from a meeting with the stated purpose of taking up arms against the government. Which he's done many times before. In addition to blatantly ignoring driving laws, gun laws and the terms of his various prison releases. And the criminal justice system apparently can't find a reason to even hold him without bail, or pay the cost of extradition. And if the latter is true, it makes me wonder what extraditions the state has paid for, and for what offenses.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

MaryContrary wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:23 am I bet he can’t get the Opsec-mobile out. At least not yet.
He'll do the same thing he did in Florida: get Daughter of Liberty to forge ownership paperwork for it.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:48 am
MaryContrary wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:23 am I bet he can’t get the Opsec-mobile out. At least not yet.
He'll do the same thing he did in Florida: get Daughter of Liberty to forge ownership paperwork for it.
Welcome back!!! :wave:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:50 am Welcome back!!! :wave:
Thanks, buddy. It's nice to be back. I just have to take a break from following these people sometimes.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Great seeing you Saint! Missed you, totally understand the need to have a break.

Soooo after all that, Karl got his AMFF Telegram going and this is what was most important to him. Nothing about the arrest but -- VITAMIN D!

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [21.04.21 12:11]

Dr. Cole, CEO & Medical Director, Cole Diagnostics: There's No Pandemic; Top 3 Public Health Messages Should Be: 1- Vitamin D; 2- Vitamin D; 3- Vitamin D (MIRRORED)

https://www.brighteon.com/37f38235-8a38 ... 0b9afd0963

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [21.04.21 12:15]

Corunna Michigan Police Chief Nick Chiros say's he does not give a F about right and arrest journalist for videoing. Michigan Constitu

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:38 pm Great seeing you Saint! Missed you, totally understand the need to have a break.

Soooo after all that, Karl got his AMFF Telegram going and this is what was most important to him. Nothing about the arrest but -- VITAMIN D!

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [21.04.21 12:11]

Dr. Cole, CEO & Medical Director, Cole Diagnostics: There's No Pandemic; Top 3 Public Health Messages Should Be: 1- Vitamin D; 2- Vitamin D; 3- Vitamin D (MIRRORED)
Yeah, that doctor later explained his statements and it does seem as if some took his statements way out of context. Not that Karl would care.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local ... 52c57a7e0e
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ozaukee County amended the warrant for Karl yesterday so that must be the one he got picked up on.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:38 pm Ozaukee County amended the warrant for Karl yesterday so that must be the one he got picked up on.
The thing is if he managed to stay away from Wisconsin, he might actually never have to deal with those cases. He keeps going back and then jumping and making it worse. Ozaukee may hit the bail so high next time that he has no choice but to stay in detention.

He may have paid more in forfeited bail than he would have in the eventually fines. Winning.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:38 pm Soooo after all that, Karl got his AMFF Telegram going and this is what was most important to him. Nothing about the arrest but -- VITAMIN D!
Which says a lot about how seriously Karl takes it all. Being arrested is just a short-term drying out session for him.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Poor Kap'n Karl. Apparently Nevada requires the registered owner of an impounded vehicle to show up in person to reclaim his/her impounded vehicle. He's going to have to show proof of current registration, pay some fees, pay for the actual impound towing, and he must have liability insurance on his vehicles.

Didn't he go through this once before?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Azastan wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:52 pm Poor Kap'n Karl. Apparently Nevada requires the registered owner of an impounded vehicle to show up in person to reclaim his/her impounded vehicle. He's going to have to show proof of current registration, pay some fees, pay for the actual impound towing, and he must have liability insurance on his vehicles.

Didn't he go through this once before?
He has done it three times - once in Florida and 2 separate impound lots in NV (1 for the OpVec, 1 for the motorcycle). His OpVec is impounded in Utah this time.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:58 pm
He has done it three times - once in Florida and 2 separate impound lots in NV (1 for the OpVec, 1 for the motorcycle). His OpVec is impounded in Utah this time.
Wow, I forgot it was impounded in Utah this time LOL.

Return to “Other weirdos”