Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

ARISEUSA

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
The Montananist

Re: ARISEUSA

Post by The Montananist »

Not surprisingly, there was an insert in our Sunday paper about someone coming here to educate us on being a constitutional county. I have to wonder if they need to divide and conquer here. Unfortunately, this is deep in the heart of Trump country. Over 80% voted for Trump and every meaningful office in this state is now held by a republican. I call them republican wannabes because only a few of them actually are millionaires. Our governor, well he is seriously rich, and seriously ambitious. I fear for the future of the state I love.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Arise was in Elko, NV yesterday, declaring themselves a Constitutional County.

Of note:

* DeMar Dahl is a Bert Smith associate, former Elko Commissioner, a Shovel Brigade leader, and assisted Smith in creating the American Lands Council. Early in the vid, Commissioner Rex Steninger thanks the Nevada Lands Council, run by him. Steninger took over after Grant Gerber died.

NLC was created after ALC became toxic, by Dahl in 2016, retreating to their original Nevada cause with a Utah victory.

https://elkodaily.com/nevada-lands-coun ... 1.amp.html

* 1:22:15. Loos thanks Kathy Smith who is in the audience.

They have a Liberty Hall event planned for today [6/21] and it's dedicated to Bert.

* Ranchers can now successfully renounce their permits, they have Sheriffs and Commissioners to back them. And, eventually, to tell the feds to piss off.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Chautauqua, Burley, Idaho 6/23.
Attachments
Elmer-Gantry-bw-still-EG-55-15-54-1024x748.jpg
Elmer-Gantry-bw-still-EG-55-15-54-1024x748.jpg (186.47 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
Screenshot_20210624-132529_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210624-132529_DuckDuckGo.jpg (92.41 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Abraham Satan showed up at the John Day event where they talked a lot about Finicum, Constitutional Sheriffs and how only 100 quality people showed.

Attachments
Screenshot_20210625-145215_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210625-145215_DuckDuckGo.jpg (173.04 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

There are many videos of the Arise Freedom Tour spinoff. They were in Boise. Many more videos on Pam's YT channel. I still don't understand why Pam hasn't been arrested for entering the Capitol on Jan. 6. I didn't watch any of these videos cuz on vacation.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

According to Steele, she, McKay and Stone are "demonic forces."

I think Stone (or Steele? Can't tell with this crowd) was freaked out by the freaks - which isn't saying much.

Gotta say, I don't follow the spin off very closely.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Real holographic simulated evil Lincoln is back!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Interesting info about ARISE. I know zinwhit has issues with the author of this article but whatever. I learned stuff from it.
On the Fourth of July, the “Arise USA” buses roll into Keystone, South Dakota, for the “Resurrection Tour.” The stop is the fortieth of the Arise USA: The Resurrection Tour’s scheduled 110-day, eighty-nine stop journey across the country.

At the Keystone stop, for $1000 per person, VIPs can visit Historic Deadwood, take group photos at Mount Rushmore and Custer State Park, mingle with Arise USA speakers at a cash bar, and get a ride to the big rally. Beyond the pomp and circumstance, the stop is also billed as “the beginning of the second American Revolution.”[1]

Behind the bunting and vinyl bus wraps, Arise USA is a fusion of two far-right strands: deeply antisemitic Qanon-style conspiracies combined with a return of the Posse Comitatus as the solution to the “Deep State.”

The tour is organized under the auspices of the Earth Intelligence Network, a non-profit run by former CIA employee turned antisemitic QAnon conspiracy monger, in partnership with the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA) of longtime militia figure Richard Mack.

Lead tour organizer, Robert David Steele, is a prolific purveyor of antisemitism who spews conspiracy theories about “satanic Zionists” engaged in a global plot against white people; deems Jews “a secret society that believes itself to be exempt from all laws and customs of others;” promotes Holocaust denial; calls for jailing all Jews not sufficiently “loyal to the Republic;” and declares that we must “eradicate every Zionist who refuses to be loyal to their country of citizenship and the rule of law.”[2]

Former sheriff Richard Mack, a feature on the militia speaking circuits since the early 1990s, created the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association to woo law enforcement officials to side with the far-right and revive Posse Comitatus ideas.

Steele and Mack are now working side by side on this tour. In interviews, the two have talked of using the journey to build a movement together. As Steele noted in one interview onscreen with Mack, :snippity:
https://www.irehr.org/2021/07/02/consti ... isemitism/
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... for $1000 per person ...
:shock:

I am not poor, but that seems like a lot of dead presidents, in order to:

1. Visit "Historic Deadwood" (you can visit there for free),

2. Take group photos at public places (also free),

3. Mingle with morons at a cash bar (pay more $$), and

4. Get a ride to a rally.

Such a deal! :liar:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I think the idea is once you invest that much money into this nonsense they have you hooked. It's a way of getting people hooked to their ideas. Hard to walk away from hairbrained ideas when you are in it for somewhat serious moolah. I can easily walk away after spending $50 on something, but $1000 is a little more serious.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Its called the "sunk cost fallacy"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_cost
Hic sunt dracones
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

I think I heard they're coming to my city.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:47 pm Interesting info about ARISE. I know zinwhit has issues with the author of this article but whatever. I learned stuff from it.
I turned them on to Arise, this stuff not new to me but great they are now making folks like you aware.

And they still chase ambulances, never follow the money.

Here they were in Sundance, WY (I used to live in the area). Before being rained out, Loos gave the opening prayer to 4 dozen people that included colonizing ranchers' property rights, Steele talked about how he really likes what is going on in "Mormon Country" and the creation of a new group http://www.99vs1.org with big donors, Abraham Satan is still on tour, and Mack finally used the Bundys and Hage on the Constitutional County stump, saying the feds "machine gunned dozens of cattle from helicopters."

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

A little research this afternoon, I found this fun.

Kathy Smith, Steele and Bert at Liberty Hall.
Attachments
Robert-and-Kathy-Smith-with-Burt-Smith-Portrait-rotated.jpg
Robert-and-Kathy-Smith-with-Burt-Smith-Portrait-rotated.jpg (80.77 KiB) Viewed 2446 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Yeah - I saw that pic too. A former poot DM'd it to me.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

There is a 4.5 hour video on the interwebs with Trent's stupid Mt. Rushmore thingy today. Of course I did not watch it and never will. It is here on this stupid website. https://bigbatusa.org/
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

A few months ago this tour split into AriseUSA and ARISEFreedom.

Here, Steele responds to a TPM email.

Grifting drove them apart.

https://bigbatusa.org/2021/08/11/robert ... more-11658

– Can you explain further the difficulties the tour has faced? You wrote, “we also had issues with some people about whom I will not speak, but in combination they stole or diverted over $300,000 in donations from the tour.” What specifically happened?

Thank you,
Matt Shuham
Reporter, Talking Points Memo

<snip to Steele>

04 Difficulties the tour has faced. What part of “I will not speak” do you not comprehend? Some of the individuals have been reported to the authorities, others may never work again now that their perfidy is widely understand, the bottom line is that I was able to close down the fixed assets and have only $90K in obligations remaining.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Shuham's piece.

Kinda follows the money.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/the- ... ion-audits
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Well, that's the official end of the ARISEUSA tour.

Guess we'll never know where that missing $300k went.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210829-154626_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210829-154626_DuckDuckGo.jpg (285.45 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

8/17/21, his last non-mirrored post.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210829-160649_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210829-160649_DuckDuckGo.jpg (198.05 KiB) Viewed 989 times
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

These people are so devoted to their cockamamie conspiracy that even their own deaths aren't enough to make them question anything they've been doing.

Oh, well. Bring on natural selection.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm alive today because I had a network that put me into a good hospital in Florida.
Well, there's your problem.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Other weirdos”