5/20/21 Flash Poll: How Long Will Drunk Capt. Karl and the Imaginary AMFF Camp Out at the Utah State Capitol?

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.

How Long Will Drunk Capt. Karl and the Imaginary AMFF Camp Out at the Utah State Capitol? Until:

HELL FREEZES OVER
No votes
The Second Coming
3%
The Legislators and Governor sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION
3%
#FatRambo Was Never There and Lying on Telegram
69%
1-2 Days
7%
3 Days - A Week
No votes
8 Days - A Month
No votes
More Than A Month
No votes
Until He's Arrested Again
17%

Total votes: 29

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

5/20/21 Flash Poll: How Long Will Drunk Capt. Karl and the Imaginary AMFF Camp Out at the Utah State Capitol?

Post by Luke »

Drunken SovCit criminal and abusive spouse/boyfriend Karl Koenigs, ignoring that the Utah Legislature only meets once a year and for 15 days (which ended March 6 other than an "Extraordinary Session" yesterday 5/19/21 just for the day), emphatically states:
Capt. Karl of The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment LAW, who Operate UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution emphatically states that his valiant Constitutional Warriors of States Rights, State SOVEREIGNTY and Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER will stay camping surrounding the State Capitol until HELL FREEZES OVER, The Second Coming, OR the Legislators and Governor sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION.
So the question is since he emphatically states it, how long is he really going to spin his wheels and accomplish nothing at the Utah State Capitol? It's such a deep, complex question two answers are allowed. If Brand, DOL or the Gassy Burro vote, their votes count for five. If Karl himself votes, his vote counts for negative five.

And yes, he didn't even show up and he's lying on Telegram is an option. You can change your vote too also.

Truly one of the most important questions of our time. The world is waiting for The Fogbow's learned estimation.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Re: 5/20/21 Flash Poll: How Long Will Drunk Capt. Karl and the Imaginary AMFF Camp Out at the Utah State Capitol?

Post by scirreeve »

I voted that he isn't there. I believe he may be in SLC but if he is he is ranting and raving in some dive bar and not camping out at the Capitol.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: 5/20/21 Flash Poll: How Long Will Drunk Capt. Karl and the Imaginary AMFF Camp Out at the Utah State Capitol?

Post by Luke »

Lovin' the 1 vote for "The Legislators and Governor sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION" :lol: You might win the whole chicken dinner, whoever you are!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

orlylicious wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:57 pm Lovin' the 1 vote for "The Legislators and Governor sponsor and pass an exact facsimile of The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION" :lol: You might win the whole chicken dinner, whoever you are!
My bet was the Craptain himself or one of his few fans. I voted he won't show at all or until arrested again which I imagine still means less than a day. Truly a modern revolutionary :roll:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

scirreeve wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:39 pm I voted that he isn't there. I believe he may be in SLC but if he is he is ranting and raving in some dive bar and not camping out at the Capitol.
There's a dive bar in Salt Lake?!?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Wasn't this supposed to start Tuesday the 18th? Shouldn't he be there already? Wouldn't it be a news story by now, even if it was just one lone idiot camping out at the state house making demands?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

bill_g wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:48 am
scirreeve wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:39 pm I voted that he isn't there. I believe he may be in SLC but if he is he is ranting and raving in some dive bar and not camping out at the Capitol.
It serves coffee.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Azastan wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:26 am
It serves coffee.
Ah, coffee - Mormon Meth. Watch out for their biker gang - the Galloping Missionaries.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

bill_g wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:32 am
Azastan wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:26 am

It serves coffee.
Ah, coffee - Mormon Meth. Watch out for their biker gang - the Galloping Missionaries.
It's also have to be decaf only for mormons, pretty sure that may be factoring in to overstimulated alcoholics decision to abandon the quest. After 20 minutes of looking for a watering hole he'd be convinced he'd accidentally stumbled into hell
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I want to vote for The Second Coming, but need clarification. Does this mean King Arthur, Jesus of Nazareth (not of LA), or the Orange Foolius?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

From what I've heard, the drinks you get in Utah have trivial amounts of alcohol in them. It's possible Karl went to a bar the night before the protest, and he's still not buzzed yet.

(ETA: wording)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:20 am I want to vote for The Second Coming, but need clarification. Does this mean King Arthur, Jesus of Nazareth (not of LA), or the Orange Foolius?
Yes... It also includes the rerun of the flying spaghetti monster after being taken up bodily to pasta and sitting at the right hand of the Femina Fettuccini Demiurge.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer

My bad!!! I completely ignored the FSM!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
djpalmer71

Post by djpalmer71 »

I thought that Utah was a (mostly) "dry" state. Why would Karl want to go there at all?
Luke

Post by Luke »

One of the few that doesn't have a warrant out for his arrest? :lol:

Nothing on Telegram still. Where are the photos and videos? These guys are not shy about posting humiliating content.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:40 am My bad!!! I completely ignored the FSM!
For your penance you will say 5 Hail Strippers, 4 Our Beer Volcanos, and one Apostle's Colander...

Ramen.

I'll come in again... :smoking:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer

Bless me, adopted grandson, for my sins. I will complete my penance.
Luke

Post by Luke »

OK, so this Flash Poll began 5/20. Since then, #FatRambo needed to take two weeks off to allegedly fix the Op-Vec but once he was back, man he was never leaving! Yet, since 6/14 he hasn't posted on Telegram about it, and we still haven't seen a single photo of the giant rally.

As we know, if Karl's says he's going to do something, you can take it to the bank. Why is he being so shy about sharing photos of this momentous event? How will they name schools after him and erect statues if he's so modest?

On Telegram, he has no story on there by somebody named Mary -- maybe Karl is celebrating Pride Month? :lol:
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [14.06.21 11:48]
Wow, Mary; that is a hell of a story, of how Satan is using Government Insurrection, against "the supreme Law of the land" to eviscerate good and Righteousness.

So many Government Insurrections, so little time before US DOLLAR collapse and then the vast majority of Conservatives will beg for The Global Reset, because they don't have any money that will buy or pay for anything.

All we need to do to stop the collapse and The Global Reset is surround the Utah State Capitol with Mothers, Fathers, Sons, Daughters and infants and never leave until they pass an exact facsimile of the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions augmented with AN ARREST PROVISION, so that UT can State Nullify and ARREST FEDcoats who refuse to cease violating Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, properly and Constitutionally State Nullified.
Need some reassurance here, nobody here thinks he stopped surrounding the Utah State Capitol, do they? It would be heartbreaking.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Karl definitely never stopped surrounding the Capitol! :mrgreen:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “Other weirdos”