Rush Limbaugh is still dead

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Rush Limbaugh is still dead

Post by Reality Check »

I think we lost the Rush Limbaugh thread in the crash. It just needed to be resurrected unlike Rush Limbaugh, who is still dead Jim.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Rush Limbaugh is still dead

Post by Frater I*I »

Reality Check wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:34 pm I think we lost the Rush Limbaugh thread in the crash. It just needed to be resurrected unlike Rush Limbaugh, who is still dead Jim.
Stick a stake in it's heart, behead it, stuff wolfsbane in the mouth, burn it and the body in separate pyres, then scatter the ashes...

It's the only way to be sure. :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Well, gag me like a maggot...Rush Day?!

Rush Limbaugh Day” Designation Passes in Missouri State House:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/barrettspo ... h-day/amp/
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Previously believed the worst thing possible was the four-part podcast of Dinesh D'souza's with Squidney.

Standing corrected. Three hours of Bongino and DL2XIT* is even worser.
Conservative commentator Dan Bongino to fill Rush Limbaugh’s time slot on WOWO
Posted: May 12, 2021 / 08:30 AM EDT / Updated: May 12, 2021 / 12:53 PM EDT

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) Federated Media, the owner of radio station WOWO, announced Wednesday morning that conservative commentator Dan Bongino has been chosen to fill the time slot formerly occupied by the late Rush Limbaugh. Limbaugh passed away from cancer in February and since then the 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. weekday time slot has been filled by guest hosts.

Bongino was a Secret Service agent from 2006 to 2011, serving in the Obama and Bush administrations. He served as a New York City Police Department officer from 1995 to 1999 and serves as an expert panelist on international security and political strategy for national news outlets such as FOX News.

“We are excited to start a new era on WOWO,” said Program Director Mike Ragz. “Dan has been the most-requested host to take over for Rush, based on a listener survey, so we are happy to partner with Dan and make it happen.”

Bongino’s show will begin airing on May 24 and his first guest will be former President Donald T****.
Talk about creating a monster. Bongino is going down in disgrace, don't know how, don't know when, but you just gotta know he's as skeevy as El Rushbo.
Fox News signs Trey Gowdy, Dan Bongino for new shows
BY THOMAS MOORE - 05/12/21 02:11 PM EDT

Fox News has signed former South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy (R) and conservative talk radio show host Dan Bongino for two new weekend shows, the network announced Wednesday. Gowdy’s show will be produced live and air Sundays at 7 p.m. Eastern starting June 6, the network said. Fox News currently airs repeats of other shows in that slot.
Bongino’s new 10 p.m. Eastern Saturday show will debut June 5 and also replaces rebroadcasts of the Fox News show "Gutfeld," which stopped production after Greg Gutfeld’s new show “Gutfeld!” began airing last month. The Bongino show, which also has not been named, will focus on liberty, security and American families, according to the Fox News announcement. Bongino, a former U.S. Secret Service agent and conservative radio talk show host, joined Fox News as a contributor in 2019. As part of the deal, Fox Nation will begin streaming Bongino’s radio show, “The Dan Bongino Show” weekdays from 12 to 3 p.m. EST starting May 25.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5531 ... -new-shows

More about this smug lying little prick (he has that in common with Rush):
Dan Bongino isn’t just taking over where Rush Limbaugh left off — he’s building a conservative media universe
Conservative podcaster Dan Bongino says that “creating a parallel media economy is not a good idea — it’s a necessary idea.”
By Manuel Roig-Franzia April 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. UTC

One day in the waning months of the 2020 presidential campaign, Dan Bongino — a former Secret Service agent turned serial congressional candidate turned podcasting star — walked into the Oval Office for a sit-down with the president. He’d stood outside the locus of American power during his days on the protection detail for President Barack Obama, but he’d never entered for a personal meeting until Donald Trump was elected. The president, trailing in the polls and hapless in his response to the coronavirus, had invited him to discuss campaign strategy, Bongino recalled in an interview from his home in Stuart, Fla. Bongino was uniquely positioned to offer insights. In America’s siloed mediascape, he was barely a blip to liberals; on much of the political left, he was the powerhouse no one recognized. But in the separate universe of conservative media, he’d become a thing.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

* Disgraced Loser, Twice Impeached T**** (coined by Foggy)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Bongino's tv show is live on Fox, uh, Saturday nights I think?

In other news...
Baligubadle wrote: @Baligubadle1
Rush Limbaugh is four months drug free.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Jim

Post by Jim »

Reality Check wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:34 pm I think we lost the Rush Limbaugh thread in the crash. It just needed to be resurrected unlike Rush Limbaugh, who is still dead Jim.
Whew...thanks for keeping me up-to-date.

Now, could you get Chevy Chase to go onto SNL to remind us every week?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I am glad mush limpballs is well-limp

but his nastiness is still all around us

Return to “Other weirdos”