Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Heather Ann Tutti-Frutti [Tucci-Jarraf]

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Heather Ann Tutti-Frutti [Tucci-Jarraf]

Post by Frater I*I »

Some may remember the olden days of the One People's Public Trust/I-uV nutters from back in the day, which cumulated with it's leader HATJ and her unwitting sap Randall Beane doing time for wire fraud, welp, she's out in a halfway house as of 11MAY21, and still as bats^&t crazy as ever.

https://www.bop.gov/mobile/find_inmate/ ... te_results

Name: HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF
Register Number: 86748-007
Race: White
Sex: Female
Release Date: 01/13/2022
Located At: RRM Seattle

Some guy named Eddie has been posting her "writings" as his blog, as mentioned before, as still as crazy as ever...

https://eddiesbloglist.rocks/category/h ... ci-jarraf/

I don't know what's going on with her old cult, the I-uV idiots, I'm not going to that mental asylum....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Resume18

Re: Heather Ann Tutti-Frutti [Tucci-Jarraf]

Post by Resume18 »

Prison time does not seem to have penetrated her thick new-agey/sovcit skull.

Betcha she fucks up again.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

Good point. What are her probation/release conditions?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

She will need a Randall to have another major screw-up. Without that, she will only have minor issues. It was Randall's reckless greed that helped her go the extra mile.
101010 :towel:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

northland10 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:04 am She will need a Randall to have another major screw-up. Without that, she will only have minor issues. It was Randall's reckless greed that helped her go the extra mile.
Lotta Randall's out there.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Welp it was only a matter of time before Tutti-Frutti got back to her old tricks, she's gotten Beanie to file a 100 page habeas plea...

https://i-uv.com/rkb-habea-corpus-remonstrance/
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10

Post by northland10 »

This appears to be Randall Beane production. He is the only one who signed it, is generally about him, and only lists Heather as being in FCI-Dublin, address unknown, even though she was moved some months back.

If I understand correctly, the little I looked at, Randall is asking the legislatures of TN and SC, along with Congress, to grant Habeas Corpus and to reverse their convictions. He sent this pile to assorted state legislatures, Congress critters, and various other officers. His House of Rep folks were Devin Nunes and Jim Jordon, because, of course they were.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Going with the classic "not a person" argument, I see. 8-)

not a person.JPG
not a person.JPG (39.32 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Randall's right to steal from other living breathing souls shall not be abrogated.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:44 pm This appears to be Randall Beane production. :snippity:
I gotta disagree there, Beanie isn't smart enough to come up with this SovCit word salad, I'm not a betting man, but I'd put money on Tutti-Frutti writing it and one of the I-uV cult sending it to him for him to sign.

Trent Reznor
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:04 pm
northland10 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:44 pm This appears to be Randall Beane production. :snippity:
I gotta disagree there, Beanie isn't smart enough to come up with this SovCit word salad, I'm not a betting man, but I'd put money on Tutti-Frutti writing it and one of the I-uV cult sending it to him for him to sign.
I would agree but the document did not contain her signature and still had her in a location where she was no longer (and said her address was unknown). Even for Heather, I would suspect she remembers where she is currently abiding and would sign her name to her own filing.

I would not be surprised if Randall had help but I don't think from Heather. In my short review, the writer was much more focused on Randall and dropped in Heather in places.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I thumbed through this 100-page mess. It's so lame that if Heather really did write it, then she lost more skill during her stay in southern California than Albert Pujols did. Does any of this garbage even need a response?
Some Imbecile wrote: FBI did not have authority to arrest remonstrant. The FBI has no lawful authority. It was not lawfully created.

not issued under the authority of the United States - not within their geographical jurisdiction

without a valid complaint there is a lack of subject matter jurisdiction

the "territorial jurisdiction" of the United States extends only outside the boundaries of any land belonging to any of the 50 states

Finger printing is an encroachment of the liberty of the person

The enacting clause was first used by God himself when He issued a command, directive, or law. God gave Israel the Ten Commandments and Israel knew the source and authority for those laws. God said (list of the Ten Commandments)

no arrest is valid unless based on a sworn affidavit

please go to I-UV.com to read the 322 page document and 164 pages of attachments posted March 23, 2021
Really. The filing says that. On top of its own 100 pages and 55 pages of attachments. And the 27 8x10 color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was.

And someone seems to think Randy's traffic arrest in South Carolina two years prior is relevant:
The offenders served a two years prior disposed of South Carolina traffic warrant
Apparently Randy doesn't understand that that he was arrested for what he was doing at the time, not in 2015:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edtn/pr/federal-jury-convicts-knoxville-man-and-former-washington-state-prosecutor-turned wrote: Beane was arrested by FBI Special Agents in July 2017 as he attempted to flee in a half-million dollar motor coach purchased with stolen funds. He resisted arrest and fought the agents during the incident.
And was there a mouse in his pocket when he got that DUI or whatever it was in South Carolina? Heather dash Ann colon Tucci slash slash Jarraf wasn't even with him then.

A very poor effort. Judge Anna would have given me more to work with. D-minus
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Give him a break, he's got a lot of time to kill. And I'll bet he'll get some more, too.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The preamble is a bunch of Bible citations (always relevant in federal Courts) a bunch of rules of Civil Procedure Jurisdiction (doesn't apply to Criminal cases) and a whole lot of
The Walrus wrote:I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
which best I can tell amounts to "being incarcerated is against my religion, let me out or else!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:20 pm The preamble is a bunch of Bible citations (always relevant in federal Courts) a bunch of rules of Civil Procedure Jurisdiction (doesn't apply to Criminal cases) and a whole lot of
The Walrus wrote:I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
which best I can tell amounts to "being incarcerated is against my religion, let me out or else!
And since is a petition to 2 legislatures and the US Congress (well, at least a few reps and senators from each), it will be less useful than filing it in a court (and definitely not filed in federal court as I checked Pacer).

Return to “Other weirdos”