Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Patrick M. Byrne - From Overstock To Overheated Election Fraud Grifter

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Patrick M. Byrne - From Overstock To Overheated Election Fraud Grifter

Post by Luke »

Blech. Have been trying to avoid having this topic but the nut job just will not go away. He has 128K people on his Telegram https://t.me/PatrickMByrne and he keeps pumping & grifting with Flynn, Lindell and any other bottom feeders that will play with him. Now he's launched a website:

On a quest to save America
Join Us: TheAmericaProject.com

Patrick M. Byrne (born November 29, 1962)

Patrick Byrne’s America Project, [20.04.21 18:34]
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - I have changed the name of this channel from "Patrick M. Byrne" to "America Project", the name of a new organization I and some others have formed to continue the work with some fellow-travellers, dolphin-speakers, etc. Since all 129,063 of you joined since January, I have to assume that the great bulk of you are interested in the subject of election integrity. And yesterday, we launched that organization to restore election integrity. Rather than have it start from scratch, I am just turning this personal channel into that organization's channel (thus saving time getting to a meaningful mass of subscribers).

Patrick Byrne’s America Project, [20.04.21 18:40]
I will be moving my personal social media outlet to Locals.com, which seems more appropriate for the kinds of content I want to add.

Patrick Byrne’s America Project, [20.04.21 18:58]
[ Photo ]
Check us out at TheAmericaProject.com or AmericaProject.com (both work!)

Patrick Byrne’s America Project, [20.04.21 18:59]
But don't worry folks: This is still me, Patrick Byrne (and some elves). My efforts (or at least the ones that interest you) are mingled with The America Project every day. I do not really have a life outside of it. So keeping track of me and keeping track of this project are largely the same.

Patrick Byrne’s America Project, [20.04.21 19:17]
Gosh, I am still getting some snot-spit-and-tears about this move. Some folks do not seem to see it as I do. My life is about a number of things: 1) saving the USA from the goons, starting with restoring election integrity (an effort now known as "The America Project"); 2) and then other things like skiing, yoga, my Mom, all the cats, writing when the spirit moves me, etc. Presumably everyone who has found me in the last three months did so because they were interested in election integrity. So since that is what everyone here is concerned with, and since that dimension of my life now has a new name ("The America project"), I've just taken this aspect of my life chronicled on this channel... and renamed the channel after the activity in question. You want us to WIN, right? Well, I just got nearly 130k people who are into election integrity pulled into the channel.

Patrick Byrne’s America Project, [20.04.21 20:27]
WISCONSIN ELECTION SCANDAL RECUSAL

Wisconsin Elections Commission staff will not be involved in reviewing a complaint alleging Green Bay city officials allowed private activist groups funded by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to take over significant aspects of the 2020 election.

https://wisconsinspotlight.com/election ... l-recusal/

Why isn't Patrick going to FRANK??? Maybe cause on Locals you can charge SUBSCRIPTION FEES? But thought Patrick was just in this for 'Merica!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Re: Patrick M. Byrne - From Overstock To Overheated Election Fraud Grifter

Post by Flatpoint High »

castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Patrick M. Byrne - From Overstock To Overheated Election Fraud Grifter

Post by Luke »

The mother lode. A few weeks back he was teasing this, that it would just be a few more weeks... now it's in the weeks ahead. How braindead can these Trumpers be? Oh yeah, and buy his book.
Patrick Byrne’s America Project, [21.04.21 16:32]
💥 The mother lode was found. We have cracked the code.

PART 1 ▶️

PART 2 ▶️

April 21, 2021: Patrick Byrne Interview with Steve Gruber - 2020 Election Fraud: The Mother Lode Was Found. We Have Cracked The Code.

Founder and Former CEO of Overstock, Patrick Byrne says, "The mother lode was found. We have cracked the code. There's massive data that will be coming out in the weeks ahead that will dramatically change the entire public's perception, and people will understand that we need to fix the system." They also discuss Patrick's #1 Best Selling Book, The Deep Rig, Mike Lindell's case against Dominion Voting Systems, and upcoming lawsuits.

The Deep Rig: How Election Fraud Cost Donald J. Trump the White House, By a Man Who did not Vote for Him (or what to send friends who ask, "Why do you doubt the integrity of the 2020 Election?") by @PatrickMByrne

🇺🇸 The Deep Rig paperback book & ebook 👉 t.me/PatrickMByrne/341

Patrick Byrne’s America Project, [21.04.21 18:37]
GEORGIA Audit: The Way Forward - CDM’s L Todd Wood & Steve Gruber On America’s Voice

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/an ... cas-voice/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “Other weirdos”