Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Lawrence "Larry" Wayne Sinclair Sings - Fake Suicide by Tic Tac

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Re: Larry Sinclair sings
Post by Reality Check » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:26 pm

In case you ever wondered why this thread is titled "Larry Sinclair sings" it was because of this video that neonzx and another member at the Regulator put together.

Looks like Google only cached one page from the old site. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

Post by Dolly » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:50 am

I think this is his Facebook page: :crying: Ninja'd

Lawrence W. (Larry) Sinclair
https://www.facebook.com/LawrenceLarrySinclair/

most recent post:
22 hrs ·
After spending more than 8 years (and most of my friends here being by my side the entire time) dealing with media lies and attacks and use of their platform to attack personally citizens for speaking out; I must admit that I am appalled at the White Houses actions today in banning media outlets they seem to want to continue the school yard fights with instead of let the Administrations actions speak for them.

I implore Steve Bannon to remember Andrew Brietbart never advocated banning media but instead encouraged people to investigate and expose media outlets when they reported false claims. <SNIP>

January 17 ·
I have a confession to make: I have been trying to take care of everyone else for so long that I myself am now in the mid stages of crashing and burning financially on the verge of loosing it all. For the first time in I don't know how long I am at the cut off point on Insurance ($765.00); Cable-phone-internet ($390.00); water ($61.00); both car payments past due ($935.00); checking account is -$542.00 in the red; past due on a $775.00 and $450.00 bills now for two months and Cell phone is past due ($171.00). Interestingly enough though I am not panicked by it as much as I am on stress overload.

To top it all off I had the City of Cocoa Building Inspector Scott Davis instruct the other inspector to stop by my house this morning and serve my a notice that I need to complete the work on the inside of my house and have it inspected per the scope of work listed with my permit even though my permit is still legal, active and current. Scott did this out of spite because I had called him out a week ago to his supervisors for being petty on another property issue. I am still easily another $5000 shy of finishing my own house but at least it is still moving so be it ever so slowly.
Through all this I am still working to get families in two more houses in the community.

I need to hit Power Ball really badly!

September 7, 2014 ·
It appears as if the fact that my new, yet extremely behind schedule book When One Man Stands is finally about to be released, those internet idiots who claim to know all and who for the last 6 plus years have failed in their every attempt they have engaged in to have something happen to me are scared now that their identities and actions are about to be made known to the world. As I posted earlier in the week when I removed and banned "WherestheproofLarry" from posting here, until these nit wits open themselves to being challenged on their on site over the garbage they post they have no right to post anywhere else. And certainly not here.

When One Man Stands
Lawrence W. Sinclair, May 26, 2015 - 480 pages
About the author (2015)
When one man Larry Sinclair stood up against the leader of the free world, Barack Obama he had no idea what was about to come at him. This book is a detailed accounting of how for four plus years Larry Sinclair has continued to stand up against some of the most extraordinary attacks leveled from the highest echelon of the United States Political system including the office of the President of the United States.
Lawrence W. Sinclair is the author of the 2009 Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder. When One Man Stands is Mr. Sinclair's second book. <SNIP>
https://books.google.com/books/about/Wh ... 9eLwEACAAJ

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:17 am

Larry's sterling history.

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/06/ ... eet-011164

"Sinclair, who is still alive, is 46, stands 5'7", and weights 168 pounds, according to arrest records. Colorado records list him with 13 aliases, including "Larye Vizcarra Avila" and "Mohammed Gahanan."

Asked Larry to come on over and explain his prediction! :P

Sinclair.JPG
Sinclair.JPG (79.61 KiB) Viewed 3191 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Lawrence "Larry" Wayne Sinclair Sings - Fake Suicide by Tic Tac

Post by Luke »

Larry seems a little testy. He should be happy, almost all of his tweets get zero interaction. :lol:

Larry.JPG
Larry.JPG (70.24 KiB) Viewed 3155 times

Think he likes Estiveo more. :(

Estiveo.JPG
Estiveo.JPG (59.3 KiB) Viewed 3153 times

ETA: He totally likes him more. Blocked :(

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I don't know who this is - I mostly know about Bundy shit. He seims nice though.
HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

Love it Orly! Keep the Regulator flame burning! :boxing:

Yeah, Lard, 12 years later and you are still a stupid failed con-man. :flame: Streaming tic-tac overdose - where is that ridiculous footage??
"The dumber than dirt American we screwed to to floor"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:43 am I don't know who this is - I mostly know about Bundy shit. He seims nice though.
I didn’t, either, but this helped. “Widely ridiculed.”
https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news ... 817738002/
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:43 am I don't know who this is - I mostly know about Bundy shit. He seims nice though.
Larry comes from the early days of birtherism. I have not had enough coffee yet today but IIRC, he was claiming to have cocaine-induced gay trysts with Obama. He would also go through times where he would announce that he was killing himself, or try to have announced that he had done it, only to reappear. He was one of the birther's go to folks for fake stories about Obama.

He also, IIRC, has a healthy criminal record.
101010 :towel:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Poor Lair-bear still hasn't figgered out that blocking someone right after making a vile, vitriolic reply prevents them from actually seeing the vile, vitriolic reply.

Larry's always been a particularly stupid little queen, though.
Image Image Image Image
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here we go again. Disgusting from MAGAt site 100percentfedup.com. Heads up:
Tucker Carlson Says He Will Interview Man Who Alleges He Had Sex and Smoked Cocaine With Barack Obama
By Danielle | Aug 30, 2023

In an episode of The Adam Carolla Show that premiered Wednesday, former Fox News host Tucker Carlson said he’s going to do an interview with Larry Sinclair. Sinclair claimed in 2008 he had sex and smoked cocaine with then-Illinois State Senator Barack Obama in Chicago in 1999. “In 2008 it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack and a guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said ‘I’ll sign an affidavit and I’ll take a lie detector’ and he did,” Carlson said.

“Nobody reported it. Not because they were squeamish about sex or drugs, but because the Obama campaign said anyone who reports on this gets no access to the Obama campaign, and so they didn’t report on it,” he added. “Do you believe that transpired or do you believe the guy is legitimate, or both?” Carolla asked Carlson. “Oh, the Larry Sinclair story? Oh, that definitely happened. Oh, for sure. I’ve talked to Larry Sinclair about it…I’m going to do an interview with him and you can hear it,” Carlson answered.

WATCH:

👀 Tucker Carlson on How the Media Covered for Obama's Personal Pleasures in 2008
"In 2008 it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack and a guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said 'I'll sign an affidavit and I'll take a lie… pic.twitter.com/hMc7Th7jRG
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) August 30, 2023

“By 2008, it was obvious to anyone that was paying attention that Barack Obama had a strange and highly-creepy personal life. Yet, nobody ever asked him about it. By that point, a leader’s behavior within his own marriage, the core relationship of his life, have been declared irrelevant,” Carlson said in a prior episode of “Tucker on Twitter.”

Tucker insinuates that Obama is gay and Michelle is a man. pic.twitter.com/Sv8NegtkcA
— Stew Peters (@realstewpeters) June 8, 2023

David Garrow, author of Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama, said in a previous interview that Barack Obama once wrote that he fantasized about having sexual relations with other men. In an interview with Tablet magazine, Garrow said Obama wrote about his fantasies in a letter to his girlfriend at the time.

Infowars reports:

Sinclair on June 18, 2008 – just months ahead of the 2008 presidential election – gave a speech at the National Press Club detailing how he and then-Illinois State Senator Obama bought and smoked cocaine and had sex in Chicago in 1999. Sinclair, who later launched an unsuccessful bid for mayor of Cocoa, Florida, in 2018, also detailed the sordid meet-ups with the former president in a 2009 book titled, Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder? The fact that an Obama biographer recently came forward about the 44th president’s homosexual fantasies corroborates Sinclair’s testimony.
https://100percentfedup.com/tucker-carl ... ack-obama/

Watch Larry Sinclair’s 2008 speech:

Check out Tucker Carlson’s full interview with Adam Carolla below:

shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Comrade Tucker Swanson Carlson replays the golden oldies.....of one Larry Sinclair. Remember him?

Tucker Carlson claims Barack Obama enjoyed smoking CRACK and having gay sex - but that nobody reported it ahead of 2008 election

Well, every right wing nutjob site was repeating this, but it was lost in the whole white noise of birtherism as well.
"Sinclair, who has spent time in prison for forgery, fraud and larceny, alleged that Obama, who was then a Senator, bought and smoked cocaine before having sex with him.

He also made another claim that the former president had another male lover and was connected to his death. These were detailed in Sinclair's self-published 2009 book 'Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder?'.

Sinclair, who served time in prison Arizona, Florida and Colorado, ran to become mayor of Florida town Cocoa in 2018."
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
Luke

Post by Luke »

Larry looks as sexy as ever. Who could resist?

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Oh my, it is my best bud.!!

Many here don't know the back story of how wacked-out this dude really is. But he is now an upstanding citizen as you can clearly see in the photo.

I have him to thank for the FBI file on me. :towel: :lol: FU Larry. "Fatty Tuna Douche" :wave:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:17 am “In 2008 it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack and a guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said ‘I’ll sign an affidavit and I’ll take a lie detector’ and he did,” Carlson said.

“Nobody reported it. Not because they were squeamish about sex or drugs, but because the Obama campaign said anyone who reports on this gets no access to the Obama campaign, and so they didn’t report on it,” he added. “Do you believe that transpired or do you believe the guy is legitimate, or both?” Carolla asked Carlson. “Oh, the Larry Sinclair story? Oh, that definitely happened. Oh, for sure. I’ve talked to Larry Sinclair about it…I’m going to do an interview with him and you can hear it,” Carlson answered.
Yes, Tuckums, the guy took a lie detector test. 100% true. But a big reason why "no-one reported it" is because he failed the lie detector test. Funny you forgot to mention that fact.

Its kinda funny that Tuck the Mighty is already reduced to interviewing bottom dwelling swill like Larry.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Whoa, what if it's all true? Is Obama running for some office or other? What am I supposed to do with this information, Mr. Carlson, sir?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I reckon this happened because I put links on the Board Index page this week.

And I thought about including Obama Conspiracy Theories and What's Your Evidence and all those golden oldies, but then I thought, how are birthers even relevant today?

So Larry Sinclair pops up. Where's the photo of him and rikker, my goodness the birthers loved that one.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Birthers have been enjoying a resurgence on Twitter (which I will cheerfully deadname forever)

The Bomford BC has been all over the place, and even He, Lucas Daniel Smith's, most excellent fake has turned up. Everything old is new again. This week it's been...the Layers!
Image Image Image Image
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:58 am Larry looks as sexy as ever. Who could resist?

Not bad for a dead guy
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:11 am Birthers have been enjoying a resurgence on Twitter (which I will cheerfully deadname forever)

The Bomford BC has been all over the place, and even He, Lucas Daniel Smith's, most excellent fake has turned up. Everything old is new again. This week it's been...the Layers!
I still see birthers using the edited turkey speech to claim Obama admitted to being born in Kenya. Also repostings of Albert renshaws claims about the pdf file. The last arpaio press conference is also all over the place with people thinking it's new
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

and larry jumps in
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Darn it, I can't respond. :biggrin:

fattytuna.png
fattytuna.png (139.34 KiB) Viewed 958 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: You made it a long time, Neon. If you look back at the first messages, Larry blocked me right away. The tweets are still up tho. Funny how he talks about being hurt we're still trolling him 12 years later while he's still pumping his fake stories from 2008. And hey Larry -- check the Supreme Court. You're still wrong.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:33 pm :lol: You made it a long time, Neon. If you look back at the first messages, Larry blocked me right away. The tweets are still up tho. Funny how he talks about being hurt we're still trolling him 12 years later while he's still pumping his fake stories from 2008. And hey Larry -- check the Supreme Court. You're still wrong.
Yeah, it was a half lifetime ago or so. And I am not going to replay (it is likely on a formerly FB thread -- but it happened before even Polijab )

Anyways, Floridians, if you see this man. RUN! Don't walk. 8-)
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well, at least he helped ensure that Barack Obama is not eligible to run for the US Presidency.
Hic sunt dracones
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:41 pm Darn it, I can't respond. :biggrin:

fattytuna.png
Something like that wouldn’t stop a true Regulator!

:biggrin:
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Greatgrey wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:39 pm
neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:41 pm Darn it, I can't respond. :biggrin:

fattytuna.png
Something like that wouldn’t stop a true Regulator!

:biggrin:
Oh, TheRegulator.com -- I do not recall if you were a part of that or not.

I think our most glorious victory was having Larry arrested on an outstanding warrant. He booked a conference room at the National Press Club in D.C. to hold a press briefing to tell his "story". As soon as he was done, he was arrested. We had a lady that was boots on the ground who helped make that happen.

Such fun times. :biggrin:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

neonzx wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:12 am
Oh, TheRegulator.com -- I do not recall if you were a part of that or not.

I think our most glorious victory was having Larry arrested on an outstanding warrant. He booked a conference room at the National Press Club in D.C. to hold a press briefing to tell his "story". As soon as he was done, he was arrested. We had a lady that was boots on the ground who helped make that happen.

Such fun times. :biggrin:
Oh you hurt me now Jimbot. :cry:

I still have a lot of entries in my contacts for the old gang. Doubtful if any of them work anymore.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

Return to “Other weirdos”