Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

White Supremacists

Volkonski
Verified:

White Supremacists

Post by Volkonski »

Identifying and exploiting the weaknesses of the white supremacist movement

https://www.brookings.edu/research/iden ... -movement/
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

White supremacists have been a leading source of terrorist violence in the United States in the last decade, responsible for 40 plots or attacks from 2011 to 2020. We argue that the threat is dangerous but also that the white supremacist movement as a whole has many weaknesses, some of which can be exploited. In contrast to jihadist groups like al-Qaida at its peak, American white supremacists lack a haven from which to operate; their international ties are also weaker than those of jihadist organizations. The white supremacist movement is also highly divided, and members disagree as to who their primary enemies are and how they should attack them. In addition, they enjoy little public support, and their violence usually backfires, making the movement less popular.

Overall, the movement’s capabilities are low, unable to match its grandiose ambitions. These weaknesses hinder recruitment and operations, make movement members vulnerable to prosecution and disruption, and otherwise limit their strength. Many of these weaknesses stem from existing counterterrorism and civil society pressure; continued and at times increased efforts by government, technology companies, and civil society officials is vital. Political leaders of both parties must also consistently condemn white supremacy, ensuring that the movement remains marginalized.
https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/up ... vement.pdf
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: White Supremacists

Post by Volkonski »

Brandi Buchman
@BBuchman_CNS
NEW today: Former leader of the neo-nazi group Atomwaffen Division, John Cameron Denton, is sentenced to 41 months for his role in a conspiracy featuring swatting of journos, a historic Black church, an Islamic Center and others:

NEW: Fmr. leader of the neo-nazi group Atomwaffen Division, John Cameron Denton, pleads guilty in Alexandria today for his role in a swatting conspiracy targeting reporters, a VA university, a church, and a former cabinet official.
Sentencing in Nov. He faces up to 5 years.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I could not a topic for anti-semite felons and since this one is an ending, I will just drop it here.

Frazier Glenn Cross -- responsible for killing 3 people at Jewish Community Center -- dies in prison
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. —
The self-avowed anti-Semite convicted of murdering three people on the Jewish Community Center campus in Overland Park, Kansas, in 2014 has died in prison.

A notice from the Kansas Department of Corrections said Frazier Glenn Cross, Jr., died Monday at the El Dorado Correctional facility.

Cross was on death row after being convicted of capital murder in the deaths of William Corporon, his grandson Reat Underwood and Terri LaManno at the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom.

In recent weeks, Cross's attorneys had been working to have his death sentenced overturned, stating that he should not have been allowed to represent himself at trial or during the penalty phase and that the death penalty is unconstitutional.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Laura Jedeed, Non-Fungible

Twitter logo
1h, 12 tweets, 2 min read
Sitting here watching BehindEnemyLines livestream from inside a parking garage acting like he's under siege with Black Rebel and Haley Adams

OMG they're calling 911

"Antifa have blocked our car in and we're being held hostage," BehindEnemyLines tells 911 oh my god

"It feels like we are sitting prey"

The operator tells them it might be a little while because of the demonstration

The 911 operator recommends they leave their car and leave on foot. "This is an emergency!"

"They have us surrounded and they have weapons"

The operator asks them where they are, then says he'll let the police know

The 911 operator won't promise that the police are coming

Oh my GOD Haley Adams is pretending to have a panic attack but they hang up on her

"Do you need to say that I got hurt? Punch me or something!"

"Maybe I'll just let them fucking shoot me," Adams says, I cannot believe they're livestreaming themselves talking about lying to the police

Oh, and the police just showed up. That's like, a 30 second response time. Incredible

They aren't getting out of their vehicle for some reason. I can hear someone banging on a dumpster and shouting. The police are just sorta standing around

God this is dumb

Trying to figure out if I care enough about this LARP shit to keep watching

The police say they're going to get BEL and friends out of there. This is all very dramatic

The police tell BEL and friends to get back in the car and follow them out. Let's see how this turns out

"It's sad that you've gotta dramatize the 911 call to get them to respond"

They're laughing about lying to the police, it's FANTASTIC

OK looks like they're out of the parking garage, neat. I don't even hear shouting at the car. Haley tells someone on the phone to go to Reggie's...then realizes BEL was livestreaming

LMAO Black Rebel is bragging about having 1000 rounds of something who fucking cares

Then BEL cut off the livestream which seems sensible since they're talking about lying to the police and shooting people, anyway that's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back have a nice day

(I was watching on my phone and did not record it but I'm guessing @BehindEnemaLies grabbed it, inshallah)
• • •
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

U.S. to take steps against white supremacists and militia groups

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden- ... ce=twitter
Five months after the attack on the U.S. Capitol, the Biden administration on Tuesday will unveil steps for federal and local officials and social media companies to battle national security threats posed by white supremacists and militia groups.

U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland will release a plan for increased information sharing, additional resources to identify and prosecute threats, and new deterrents to prevent Americans from joining dangerous groups.

The administration conducted a sweeping assessment earlier this year of domestic terrorism that labeled white supremacists and militia groups as top national security threats. The issue took on new urgency after the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump who were trying to overturn Joe Biden's election victory.

The strategy stopped short of calling for new laws to fight domestic threats.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guess they don't know whites are already a minority in much of the USA.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:20 pm :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guess they don't know whites are already a minority in much of the USA.
“We are a country of all extremes, ends and opposites; the most conspicuous example of composite nationality in the world … In races we range all the way from black to white, with intermediate shades which, as in the apocalyptic vision, no man can name or number.”

— Frederick Douglass, 1869
Frederick Douglass’s Vision for a Reborn America

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ca/600802/

edit: Over 150 years ago a back man, a former slave, voices a vision of an America that values all and calls all people across the world to come and share in the American experience.

How galling this must be to white nationalists. How upset they must be that so many Americans are working to make this dream a reality.

----------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 20 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/07/meet ... onent-nick
Katie Porter's town hall was disrupted by a new challenger who is emblematic of today's Republican party -- fascist, vocal, and violent. Nick Taurus is a special kind of fascist who trained for his current crusade in hard-right Hungary. A self-professed American nationalist and Roman Catholic, he used hard-right brownshirt tactics to interrupt a family event and town hall meeting.

Taurus was so disruptive he caused fights at a town hall event on Sunday Porter had structured as a family event. Children were with their parents in the park, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Taurus called his fellow fascists to confront Porter on his Instagram account, where he wrote, “Katie Porter is a far-left ideologue supported by Bay Area academics, the billionaire class and foreign lobbies! Her America Last policies are awful for the 45th district and we intend to voice our displeasure.”

And so they came. And they were so rude, vicious and violent that a scuffle broke out that had to be broken up by police.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

OMG I’m so disheartened, seeing this sort of stuff and the school board meetings where people are getting arrested they are so out of control. Is this the new normal?
Taurus led a chant at one point of "America first! America first!" before asking members of the audience if they were from America, according to the Times.

Later, Taurus posted video, along with this gem on his Instagram: "Porter Supporters are deranged, dysgenic, freaks, TOTAL ANIMALS! We will not cower from the globalists, even when outnumbered."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Biden weighs in on the 4th anniversary of the Charlotte killing.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

How very Nazi of him.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

#NEW charge alleges a neo-Nazi terror cell organized out of Camp LeJeune planned to attack power grid to provide cover for assassination campaign

1 member stalked a BLM rally in Boise and feds found the names of BLM founders on a list in his possession
https://www.rawstory.com/power-grid/
A neo-Nazi terror cell enmeshed in the US Marine Corps made plans to attack the power grid last fall, hoping to set the stage to carry out assassinations in their quest to create a white ethno-state, according to a new indictment issued last month.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Happy that this group was caught.

Worried what might happen one day when a group like this escapes detection. :?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:16 am Happy that this group was caught.

Worried what might happen one day when a group like this escapes detection. :?
Or how many have already escaped detection and are just biding their time.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Holy crap! That reads like a script for a poorly written B movie...but it's real.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

I worry a bit that something may happen tomorrow and/or on the 18th. :?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Over/under on the odds the Marine from LeJeune who quit via YouTube from an abandoned school bus last week is connected?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:19 am I worry a bit that something may happen tomorrow and/or on the 18th. :?
I worry more than a bit. I’m bracing.
Lani

Post by Lani »

"The fascist, white supremacist group Patriot Front is marching on the national mall in Washington, DC, right now."

Twitter won't let me see all of thread. Perhaps someone can make a thread?

Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I can give you a taste of how their stay in DC ended:

Also, Penske needs to stop renting trucks to these assholes. If not for decency's sake, there's truckloads of liability issues.
Image Image Image Image
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The Twitter threads on this thing had a lot of comments from suspiciously anonymous Twitter accounts about how the Patriot Front is either FBI or CIA. All Fed Boys, whichever flavor you prefer. :roll:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:07 am Also, Penske needs to stop renting trucks to these assholes. If not for decency's sake, there's truckloads of liability issues.
One thing I've wondered about January 6—how many of those hotels were able to provide investigators with info, and how many knew their guests had weapons, camo, body armor, etc.? Those hotels are mostly used to business/government/tourist guests. Some of those January 6 guests must have stood out as not exactly the DC norm.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:17 am
Estiveo wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:07 am Also, Penske needs to stop renting trucks to these assholes. If not for decency's sake, there's truckloads of liability issues.
One thing I've wondered about January 6—how many of those hotels were able to provide investigators with info, and how many knew their guests had weapons, camo, body armor, etc.? Those hotels are mostly used to business/government/tourist guests. Some of those January 6 guests must have stood out as not exactly the DC norm.
The weapons carrying tourists preferred to stay in hotels in VIrginia, some knew that weaponry is frowned upon in D.C. (at least until clandestinely carried into the Capitol)
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:22 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:17 am
The weapons carrying tourists preferred to stay in hotels in VIrginia, some knew that weaponry is frowned upon in D.C. (at least until clandestinely carried into the Capitol)
Doesn’t matter which side of the Potomac you’re on. Hyatt or Hilton isn’t know for seditionist guests.

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”