Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
MaryContrary

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by MaryContrary »

Gregg wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:27 pm
bill_g wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:30 pm Every sovcit I've met is a control freak in their own right. They apply a buffet standard to what laws do or don't apply to them and theirs, and have an entirely different menu for they and those. They have bright lines for lots of "those people" *, just not for themselves.

*"Those people" applies to anyone deemed not part of their familial, social, or political circle. And the threasholds are arbitrary at best.

They universally are huge fans of the laws that provide for grisly torture and punishment for those who don't recognize their legal wisdom and right to run amuk.

"Speeding doesn't apply to me, but I'm gonna sue you for a gazongazillion dollars and you'll go to prison for 4723 years if you write that ticket.
I think you forgot the $5 billion fee schedule. Tsk tsk. Being a sovcidiot means you gonna be rich any day now. Probably
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I got to know, did they tow the lawnmower to the impound?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Trent made a video yesterday after he was released from jail about how he isn't subject to Nevada law because he never consented to being a citizen of Nevada or something. Lots of argle bargle for an hour (I didn't watch all of it). He should do great in his upcoming trial.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:

roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Maybe because in the great scheme of things the man is so utterly unimportant?
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Gregg wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:45 pm How have I not heard of this phuckstick in my own backyard?

Adams County Pennsylvania is where Gettysburg is.
If it makes you feel any better I think Trent tends to move around a fair bit since he's become the SovCit version of famous. By which I mean he's been arrested on basic cable cop shows and gotten to spew his garbage there and threaten how he's gonna be a billionaire off suing the county etc.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Baidn wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:00 am
Gregg wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:45 pm How have I not heard of this phuckstick in my own backyard?

If it makes you feel any better I think Trent tends to move around a fair bit since he's become the SovCit version of famous. By which I mean he's been arrested on basic cable cop shows and gotten to spew his garbage there and threaten how he's gonna be a billionaire off suing the county etc.
We have 2 different SovCit conversations happening here. Mr. Lucky Charms, i.e. Ronald Boll (and according to old docket sheets, lots of aka's) is from Adams County and York County. Trent Goodloony is from out west. Nevada has been a major base for him. I forget what other western states he has not consented to be a citizen of.
101010 :towel:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Whoops sorry if I got mixed up
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
cato

Post by cato »

Orlylicious, thanks for digging up the additional videos.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:30 am
Baidn wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:00 am

We have 2 different SovCit conversations happening here. Mr. Lucky Charms, i.e. Ronald Boll (and according to old docket sheets, lots of aka's) is from Adams County and York County. Trent Goodloony is from out west. Nevada has been a major base for him. I forget what other western states he has not consented to be a citizen of.
Trent is originally from Oregon. He has had sovcit encounters with cops/courts in OR, WA, and CA (and NV of course). Probably more than that but those are the ones I know about.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Trent says he was offered a plea deal and declined it cuz he is a sovcit nut. IDK if true. He is getting some most excellent advice from Mike and Darrell (and others) in the comments.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (54.77 KiB) Viewed 6101 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I was watching some random sovcit video. When it was over YT gave me this suggestion. They think this is the next thing I want to watch.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (79.7 KiB) Viewed 5998 times
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Click on some Russian car wreck videos. That'll fix those rascally algorithms.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

bill_g wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:46 am Click on some Russian car wreck videos. That'll fix those rascally algorithms.
That's a proverb. :notworthy:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Hey from those comments it looks like they may have almost started to understand what with and without prejudice means, are they capable of learning suddenly or is it just a broken clock situation I wonder?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Update on Trent - he was offered a plea deal - plead guilty to the misdemeanor and they would drop the felonies. He doesn't say what he is gonna do. Lots of sovcit nonsense in his video of course. Says he is gonna be rich because they owe him $1.8M per day for his 6 days in jail. I've seen that number before but don't remember where (maybe Karl?). Anyway good luck Trent.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yeah

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:55 am Yeah, but he owes them $2 million a day for meals.
Inflation is outta control I tells ya :tinfoil:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:27 am
Gregg wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:55 am Yeah, but he owes them $2 million a day for meals.
Inflation is outta control I tells ya :tinfoil:
Sounds like he was eating at the McDonalds inside the security perimeter at Chicago O'Hare airport.

I passed through there about ten years ago. I swear that the Micky D's had a loan officer.

I think a Quarter Pounder was about $8, while, at home it was $4.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

scirreeve wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:35 pm Update on Trent - he was offered a plea deal - plead guilty to the misdemeanor and they would drop the felonies. He doesn't say what he is gonna do. Lots of sovcit nonsense in his video of course. Says he is gonna be rich because they owe him $1.8M per day for his 6 days in jail. I've seen that number before but don't remember where (maybe Karl?). Anyway good luck Trent.
Years ago I attended a common law grand jury meeting hosted by Rodger Dowdell (sp?). Trussell had been arrested and released. RD promised us Trussell would end up a millionaire bc of his unlawful incarceration.

Trussell died in prison.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:31 am I think a Quarter Pounder was about $8, while, at home it was $4.
Ahhhh price gouging....the American way...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

bill_g wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:46 am Click on some Russian car wreck videos. That'll fix those rascally algorithms.
I use abandoned storage unit videos for that.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:02 pm
noblepa wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:31 am I think a Quarter Pounder was about $8, while, at home it was $4.
Ahhhh price gouging....the American way...
Caused in part by Chicago rent gouging (politicians need their kickbacks). The Chicago way.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:51 pm
Caused in part by Chicago rent gouging (politicians need their kickbacks). The Chicago way.
It just escalates...

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

at LAX

Return to “Other weirdos”