Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by raison de arizona »

wserra wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:09 am Moreover, if the IRS gets wind of it, the likely result is a so-called "lock-in letter" to the employer. That action requires the employer to withhold at the rate specified (frequently single/0) from the date in the letter, and not to accept any further W-4s from that employee.

All in all, the bogus W-4 is a really futile and stupid gesture, but they're just the people to do it.
I can personally attest that this is exactly accurate. :bag:

I did mine by letting kids age out over a period of years and not redoing my W4 through laziness though, not sovcit or RWNJ bs.

Now I'm single/0 locked for who the hell knows how many years this will continue to go on.

Nice refunds though. :thumbsup:

If they are job hoppers it takes awhile for the IRS to catch up. I'm actually hopping jobs right now, I'll see how long it takes them to "relock" me.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

gshevlin2 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:01 pm Don't forget Kate Wagner and her excellent website https://mcmansionhell.com/
Oh, the decorating ideas.

I do secretly want a Ruby Tuesdays in my house too.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

For anyone who wants to dive into specifically what's wrong with a lot of front elevations of buildings, may I recommend The Old Way of Seeing: How Architecture Lost Its Magic (and How to Get It Back) by Jonathan Hale.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Recently, pretend judge Anna issued another screed (http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/06/chri ... ughly.html) coming down on yet another pretend government group that's not pretending according to her rules, so they must be ignored expunged from the face of the earth. This one is affiliated somehow with pretend postmaster general Keith Livingway, who has very fancy seals on his official documents, but doesn't seem to have too many followers or anyone who sends him money.

There have been a couple of pretend indictment wars between pretend judge Anna and pretend postmaster general Livingway, including one last year with all sorts of accusations, but neither one has managed to execute the other for treason. The fact that pretend judge Anna lives in Alaska and pretend postmaster general Livingway lives in Tennessee or Kentucky or somewhere like that means that neither one has enough money to show up on the other's doorstep with pretend marshals to execute a pretend arrest.

But given all the bad feeling, pretend judge Anna calls out Christopher Doherty and his group, the American National Union. What is the American National Union, you might ask? According to their site (https://americannationalunion.com/),
We can tell you that this Union is unlike any labor union or teachers union with which you are familiar. Our Union is for the owners of businesses. For several generations, Americans have been conditioned to provide a portion of their earnings, in fees and taxes, to municipal corporations, for their permission to run your business.

Our Union operates in separate spheres outside the federal corporation known as the United States and its political subdivisions. In fact, the businesses across the States of the Union all lie within the metes and bounds and seaward boundaries of the true country known as The United States of America. This means that only YOU, the business owner, establish your business within our Intra-State commerce and determine best practices to ensure its growth and profit.
So basically, he's trying to do for businesses what SovCits have long claimed to do for individuals: find an extradimensional wormhole in the law that means no taxes, no burdensome environmental regulations, no minimum wage requirements, etc. This is a nice Business 101 strategic move: while all the other SovCit gurus are focusing on selling the fantasy of individual exemption from taxes, enter an under-served market with less competition where you can establish an early "first mover" lead and thus potentially win dominant market share.

The site has apparently been around for a while, moldering relatively unnoticed in the wingnuttosphere, with blog posts going back a few years, but the attempt to monetize things appears to be new. In the last month, he's signed up about 6 members and the member business directory has signed up about the same number of companies. One is in New Brunswick, which last time I checked, is in Canada, a separate country. In general, I have found that a relatively high percentage of Canadians is aware that they are not part of the US, far higher than the ~50% of American high school seniors that are aware Canada is not a northern exurb of Buffalo. So it's really somewhat interesting to see a Canadian signing up for this American detaxer group.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:11 am So it's really somewhat interesting to see a Canadian signing up for this American detaxer group.
Why not? They believe that the Uniform Commercial Code applies anywhere in the world.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Its the idea that the US Constitution's "Bill of Rights" simply declares rights common to every country on earth by divine decree.

So yes, I have the right not to have Troops quartered on my domicile. The Third Amendment is a vital part of International law. :bag:
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Anna from Alaska is so big into the real United States before it was corrupted by incorporation, or the 14th, or whatever, so we should go back to that earlier time. Hey Anna, say hello to your new home in Mother Russia with Papa Putin. On the alternative, the local native tribes will be stopping by soon to kick you off their land.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I missed this in Feb. but Billie Rene was denied cert by SCOTUS. I don't pay much attention to her but saw that the Lady's ex gave a dog to Lu Lu the poot and randomly checked her page. Whatever. She has a plan which I am sure is stupid. IIRC correctly she was at one time selling Anthony Troy William's pretend stuff.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (85.96 KiB) Viewed 2794 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I was watching Kirk Pendergrass get arrested today. I don't have a coherent thread to link to but if you check my twitter TL (look for replies too) you will see the nonsense. Kirk used to be in business with Chris Hallett who got murdered a few months ago. They were partners in the pretend law firm eClause.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:49 pm I missed this in Feb. but Billie Rene was denied cert by SCOTUS. I don't pay much attention to her but saw that the Lady's ex gave a dog to Lu Lu the poot and randomly checked her page. Whatever. She has a plan which I am sure is stupid. IIRC correctly she was at one time selling Anthony Troy William's pretend stuff.
Her suspended attorney Wendy Allison Nora, who as the attorney of record on the SCOTUS case, is a piece of work. She was suspended last year by the Wisconsin Supreme Court for 2 years. She was previously suspended for a year back in 2018. Minnesota imposed reciprocal discipline in 2019. She has sued both WI and MN in SCOTUS for these. The Western District of Wisconsin suspended her and I think the 7th circuit has as well.

I assume the reciprocal for the 2 years by Minnesota is coming, if it has not already.

She appears to be a serial filer on mortgage cases across the country and she has gone through some mortgage issues herself. She was also suspended in the early 90s I believe (There is some much stuff out there, my brain is hurting).

So, here is a slight taste of her "work."

We will start back in 2014 with the 7th circuit dismissing an appeal (she had removed a foreclosure case she was the attorney on to federal court for some reason, 4 years into the case). It includes an OSC why she should not be sanctioned.
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-7th-circuit/1675527.html

Then we have Minnesota reciprocal discipline on her 2018 suspension by Wisconsin
http://lprb.mncourts.gov/LawyerSearch/c ... ntPage%3D1

And we go back to the 7th who finds for the fees against her and her clients and affirms her 2018 suspension by the Western District of Wisconsin.
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/4 ... nk-usa-na/

Through all of this, she had her own issues:
Foreclosure:
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USC ... 1660-0.pdf

And Bankruptcy. Pages 7 and 8 has some interesting discussion about how she is claiming a foreclosure in Madison caused here to lose many records but also points out that she never checked with the Sheriff for at least 2 years. She also submitted an email and then said the email should not be used because it is hearsay.
https://www.mnb.uscourts.gov/sites/mnb/ ... Memo_2.pdf

Now we get back to her discipline and the most current one imposed by the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/Dis ... qNo=269756

The Western District of Wisconsin is also just not into her.
https://casetext.com/case/in-re-discipline-of-nora

Oh, and the actual brief in the Bille Renee SCOTUS case.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... tition.pdf
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks NL. Wendy seims a bit nutz. Here is what Billie said about her back in Dec. before cert was denied. IDK about the farmers thing and don't care so won't look it up. I bet Billie isn't a big Wendy fan any more but don't know.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (70.29 KiB) Viewed 2687 times
northland10

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:54 pm Thanks NL. Wendy seims a bit nutz. Here is what Billie said about her back in Dec. before cert was denied. IDK about the farmers thing and don't care so won't look it up. I bet Billie isn't a big Wendy fan any more but don't know.
Some of the farmer stuff comes up in disciplinary action against her in 1990 that lead to a 30-day suspension It does appear back then that she was able to back off when things got tough.

https://law.justia.com/cases/minnesota/ ... 3-2-0.html

The Supreme Court of Minn ruling mentions Jonathan May. Here is his primer.
https://apnews.com/article/704b46e63e50 ... 739f2240a8
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) _ An Englishman who pledged to use an ancient British trust to make low- interest loans to farmers has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for his conviction on mail fraud and related charges.

Jonathan May, 37, was sentenced Friday by U.S. District Judge Diana Murphy to concurrent five-year sentences on each of four mail fraud counts, and 10- year sentences for each of three counts of interstate transportation of forged or counterfeit securities.

A federal jury in November convicted May of sending 200 cashier’s checks totaling some $6.5 million to out-of-state associates to buy expensive cars, computer equipment and other goods and services. Payment on the checks was never made, prosecutors said.

The checks were printed with the name of the holding company for the defunct State Bank of Boyd. May had said he would purchase the bank using $1.6 billion in assets from a secret trust established by King Charles I in 1647.
She had reapplied for reinstatement in Minnesota and had been denied.
https://cite.case.law/nw2d/471/670/10608376/
Eventually, they did reinstate her in 2006 (she was still active in Wisconsin).
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1 ... w-of-nora/?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Back in FB 1, I believe I posted something about Vidurk/Darash suing the IRS (again) and others in state court over the IRS withholding refunds to pay the outstanding amounts he still owes (and claims he does not have to pay because, IRS is wrong, despite the court losses). The IRS removed it to federal court, obviously.

The Docket (only a few docs but it's safer that way).
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/17 ... -v-pollen/

The case has been bumping along with various "Actions at Law" (he puts "court of record" in the filings) and Affidavits of defaults for the non-government defendants. He has not figured out you can't serve them by mail and keeps whining about it.

Well, among other things, the judge had this order. When they say early on "it is not clear," that means you are not lawyering well.
ORDER granting 16 Letter Motion for Extension of Time to Answer. It was not clear to me if the "Action at Law" submitted on 11/19/20, (Doc. 15), was intended as an Amended Complaint, but because the original Complaint, (Doc. 1-1), had the same caption, it may well have been so intended. It at least appears to be intended to amplify or explain the Complaint. Because it came 12 days beyond the dead line, it seems only fair to extend the schedule by 12 days. The Government's motion is due 12/19/20. Plaintiffs' opposition, and their cross-motion (if any), is due 1/18/21. The Government's reply, and its opposition to the cross-motion (if made) is due 2/1/20. Plaintiffs' reply on the cross-motion (if made) is due 2/16/20. It would have been better if the AUSA had made the instant application sooner, so that I had the opportunity to solicit Plaintiffs' views in sufficient time in advance of the previously set deadline of 12/7/20. It also would have been better if Plaintiffs had signed up for electronic service, because then I would have had time to solicit their views sufficiently in advance of the previously set deadline. But because the request seems reasonable and I can conceive of no appreciable prejudice to Plaintiffs, the application is granted and the schedule will be as set forth above. The Clerk of Court is respectfully directed to send a copy of this endorsement to Plaintiffs. (Signed by Judge Cathy Seibel on 12/3/2020) (nb) Transmission to Docket Assistant Clerk for processing. (Entered: 12/04/2020)
Oh.. but it gets better.. I will continue on a second post.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Continuing Vidurek's screaming for default against the non-government defendants whom he served by mail only, it turns out he named defendants that were with the CBE Group (a global management consulting group in the Netherlands with no US offices), not the CBE Group, Inc. (Debt servicing for clients, including the IRS) that he was actually suing. So, he sued the CEO of the Netherlands group by sending the service by mail to Waterloo, IA. While he sent the correct individuals "service" by USPS in September, he never actually "named" them as defendants until an "Action at Law" that the court took to be an amended complaint.

The, um, amended complaint.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 2.23.0.pdf

The proper CBE Group, Inc attorney did file an Answer though with the reminder that they have not been served (and what appears to be a bunch of, we have no idea what VD is talking responses).

The answer starts thusly.
Defendants Steve Douglas, Mike Frost, Randall Kamm (footnote 1... footnotes yeah), and The CBE Group, Inc. (“CBE”) (collectively “Defendants”), by and through their counsel, to file their Original Answer to Plaintiff’s Complaint. At the outset, Defendants note that Plaintiffs’ Complaint incorrectly and defectively named individuals Pim Pollen, Margareth De Wit, and Alessandro Donetti of CBE Group, which is unrelated and in no way affiliated with The CBE Group, Inc. See Doc. 1. Plaintiffs now file a pleading, that Defendants convey as an amended complaint, naming Steve Douglas, Mike Frost, Kamm “Randy” VP, and CBE Group, Inc. See Doc. 15. However, Plaintiffs have not received leave to amend their Complaint, nor have they properly served Defendants. Nonetheless, to avoid any prospect of default, Defendants file their Original Answer as follows:

Footnote 1 - Randall Kamm was improperly named as “Kamm ‘Randy’ VP” in Plaintiff’s pleading introducing Mr. Kamm as a defendant. Doc. 15.
The answer in full.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 2.26.0.pdf
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Bowermaster is a Darash fanboy. This is related to the Casey Baker thingy. No surprise.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (44.64 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Seems legit.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

How come that the US still manages to run a yuuuge deficit with all those millions it gets paid for lost souls? Sure he was not mentioning a pact with his devil? n :twisted:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I might be late but didn't know this before. I occasionally watched her videos about sovcits. Don't know current status. Posted mid to late May I think.
Hello All,

Our beloved Virgo Triad needs our help. Due to a devastating fire, she has lost her home and all her belongings. She is currently in ICU along with her spouse, and the dogs have been housed with a sitter. We need your help to get Virgo and family back on their feet. Thank You for your help!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/virgo-triad-needs-our-help
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

covfefe wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:49 am
That's bullshit, we buy them at Illuminati HQ in Argillite for less than half that. I know the Vatican pays more than we do, but not by that much.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:22 pm How come that the US still manages to run a yuuuge deficit with all those millions it gets paid for lost souls? Sure he was not mentioning a pact with his devil? n :twisted:
I think they comp the Devil. As a rule, like most celebrities, he doesn't pay for stuff like meals in restaurants, upgrades to First Class or souls.

As far as I know, The Illuminati, The Vatican, The Queen of England and Kenneth Copeland Ministries are the only volume buyers of eternal souls.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

"Eternal" souls -- does that mean someone else is buying or leasing a limited right soul?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

woodworker wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:43 pm "Eternal" souls -- does that mean someone else is buying or leasing a limited right soul?

Yeah, you can get a lease, but the tax implications make it non feasible as a transaction. It would make sense if you were actually collecting souls to use, as souls, per se, but let's face it, this is all about making bank, and leasing just takes that right off the table.

A leased soul, in legal terms, is a finite term soul, as opposed to an owned eternal soul.

Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:twisted:
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:18 pm
woodworker wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:43 pm "Eternal" souls -- does that mean someone else is buying or leasing a limited right soul?

Yeah, you can get a lease, but the tax implications make it non feasible as a transaction. It would make sense if you were actually collecting souls to use, as souls, per se, but let's face it, this is all about making bank, and leasing just takes that right off the table.

A leased soul, in legal terms, is a finite term soul, as opposed to an owned eternal soul.
Yeah, but with the population growing, how long until they need to be converted to time-shares?
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.

Return to “Other weirdos”