Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
scirreeve

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by scirreeve »

Sad news from Rudy Dumbass about one of the Montana Freemen.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (29.65 KiB) Viewed 6518 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Racist Rog and Sweetie weighed in on Russ' condition. No one cares what they think.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (21.69 KiB) Viewed 6516 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sounds like he’d have been out of prison except for continuing to crime.
On April 7, 2008, Russell Dean Landers had his sentence extended by 15 years for attempting to extort his release from prison. He and two other inmates at the federal prison in El Reno, Oklahoma had demanded millions of dollars from officials for the use of their names, which they claimed were "copyrighted". They were found guilty of "conspiring to impede the duties of federal prison officials and extortion in (their) efforts to gain release from prison by making financial demands on prison staff and attempting to seize their property."
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:03 pm Sounds like he’d have been out of prison except for continuing to crime.
On April 7, 2008, Russell Dean Landers had his sentence extended by 15 years for attempting to extort his release from prison. He and two other inmates at the federal prison in El Reno, Oklahoma had demanded millions of dollars from officials for the use of their names, which they claimed were "copyrighted". They were found guilty of "conspiring to impede the duties of federal prison officials and extortion in (their) efforts to gain release from prison by making financial demands on prison staff and attempting to seize their property."
I'm shocked that his brilliant plan to get released from prison early, by committing more crimes, didn't work :rotflmao:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
cato

Post by cato »

Sov Cit foolery.

While this is a long video, it encapsulates their mentality. Not only is the stop recorded, but also the court hearing. Enjoy.

Sovereign Citizen Arrested Riding His Tractor + Bonus Court Hearing
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

cato2 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:32 am Sov Cit foolery.

While this is a long video, it encapsulates their mentality. Not only is the stop recorded, but also the court hearing. Enjoy.

Yep, that one was pretty epic.
Something I find extra dumb is that he probably could have avoided all that if he had actually read all the rules regarding farm equipment on the roadways. PA, esp pennsultukey, is pretty damn lax about such things and is VERY generous regarding distance and type of equipment... so if he had proper lights and a tag on his mower he would have at least been right about _something_.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Got 30 seconds in, and stopped. Can't stand that much stupid in the morning.
chefboyardont

Post by chefboyardont »

neeneko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:46 am
cato2 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:32 am Sov Cit foolery.

Yep, that one was pretty epic.
Something I find extra dumb is that he probably could have avoided all that if he had actually read all the rules regarding farm equipment on the roadways. PA, esp pennsultukey, is pretty damn lax about such things and is VERY generous regarding distance and type of equipment... so if he had proper lights and a tag on his mower he would have at least been right about _something_.
Had he skipped the SovCit crap and watched this first, he might have been able to pull it off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Straight_Story
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bill_g wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:56 am Got 30 seconds in, and stopped. Can't stand that much stupid in the morning.
I didn't get even that far. He lost me when he started in on "the road belongs to the people, not to you, the police, or the government..."
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Well, if the road belongs to the people, surely he doesn't mind paying his taxes for it. I'm gonna guess no.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

LoneDummy is reporting that Russell Landers one of the last "Montana Freeman" has shuffled loose the mortal coil...

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Gregg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:05 am I'm pretty sure if your letters were getting returned, it was because the recipient was refusing them.
:bag:
The reason in Rudy's case is actually much worse. Many of the people he talks with regularly are mail and wire fraudsters or attempt to commit other crimes using mail and other services (as was the case with Landers attempting extortion and being given an additional sentence). Rudy often gleefully assist is such criminal activity and so once the powers that be have gathered enough evidence from the useful idiot they cut him off. I'm convinced the only reason Rudy is never charged with accessory or aiding and abetting is because he's such a rube that he inadvertently becomes a treasure trove of evidence against dangerous and unrepentant conmen at the end of their rope who contact him because they know he'll fall for anything.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Trent got arrested yesterday and HOLY SHIT he is only 48. Who would have thought that? Not sure what the charges are but there is audio of his arrest.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (30.48 KiB) Viewed 6089 times

Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Barking mad...
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Oh, well he doesn't FEEL like a felon...that clears that all up then, must have been a mistake with the paperwork. I'm sure he'll be on his way in no time :roll:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:52 am Trent got arrested yesterday and HOLY SHIT he is only 48. Who would have thought that? Not sure what the charges are but there is audio of his arrest.
He got arrested in NYE County? Man, he must have been really crazy bad if he got himself arrested in NYE County, home of really crazy sov cits.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Azastan wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:56 am
scirreeve wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:52 am Trent got arrested yesterday and HOLY SHIT he is only 48. Who would have thought that? Not sure what the charges are but there is audio of his arrest.
He got arrested in NYE County? Man, he must have been really crazy bad if he got himself arrested in NYE County, home of really crazy sov cits.
I dropped a dime and asked the Nye County Sheriff what they picked him up for. Apparently, he's wanted on a felony warrant in Pershing County, which is in northern Nevada, and is quite sparsely populated (the size of Connecticut but with only about 6,000 people). Anyone want to call the Pershing County Sheriff and get the skinny on why they want him so bad?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:50 pm
Azastan wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:56 am
I dropped a dime and asked the Nye County Sheriff what they picked him up for. Apparently, he's wanted on a felony warrant in Pershing County, which is in northern Nevada, and is quite sparsely populated (the size of Connecticut but with only about 6,000 people). Anyone want to call the Pershing County Sheriff and get the skinny on why they want him so bad?
In the comments on his video. Not sure if true but makes sense as he had a history of harassing Pershing County law enforcement when he had that stupid sovcit compound there.

Another WorldView Is Possible
19 hours ago (edited)
I just checked. He's being held in Nye County by their Sheriff's Office/Jail. It sounds like it was a warrant by the "Nevada Bureau of Investigation" - alleging (falsely it appears) "Interception of Electronic Communications" (two counts - Felony) and one Count of "Intimidation of a Public Officer" (Gross Misdemeanor). We will need to look at the Affidavit (s) for the Arrest Warrant - if we want to know the specifics of what was being alleged.

If I had to guess - it would be that Nevada is one of those STATES where you have to inform people that you're recording a call, and perhaps a conversation. "Intimidation" seems overly broad - and likely to run afoul of Trent's Rights to free speech. A cop or official could lie - and say that (s)he felt "intimidated" by ANY conversation.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Trent released from Nye County jail at 11:05 am today. He might be in transit to Pershing County or maybe he posted bail. From comments on his video it seems like he had bail of $12,000.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Update - Trent was transferred to Pershing County jail - didn't bail out. Long drive but I don't care.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (26 KiB) Viewed 5905 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sovcits on Trent's YT channel haven't noticed his change of location yet. They are still pissing into the wind about his Parhump (spelling credit KK from back in the day) incarceration. We shall see how long it takes them to notice.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Trent's sis has a fundraiser going on for Trent. It is going great! Weird that the goal is $5k when is bail is $12k - whatever. Also too she is right about the 1 party consent in NV BUT she neglects to mention that is for in person recording and that recording phone calls requires all party consent.
https://www.justia.com/50-state-surveys ... 0as%20well.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (54.66 KiB) Viewed 5800 times
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:14 pm LoneDummy is reporting that Russell Landers one of the last "Montana Freeman" has shuffled loose the mortal coil...

No less august a news source than the Washington Post picked up the story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

A Canadian anti-masker covidiot makes a citizen’s arrest until the RCMP arrest him instead. The idiot takes a camera crew into a store just to buy a bar of soap. The staff and owner ask him to leave for not wearing a mask and refuse his purchase. He leaves a five dollar bill at the register even after they tell him he can’t leave the store with the soap.

They posted an edited video that looks like Dave, the store owner, assaulted the idiot in the parking lot and slapped the phone out of his hand. In this video, one of his “entourage of idiots” is kind enough to show the idiot shoving his phone right in Dave’s face and then punching Dave when he pushes it away.

I love the RCMP! :kiss: :kiss: No arguing with a moron. The perfect mix of Canadian politeness and sarcasm. :lol: :lol:

From the time the RCMP arrive until the idiot is arrested is about 3 minutes.

Return to “Other weirdos”